Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Lucien Chasseur
Lucien Chasseur
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4600

Dedicated Trainer - Lucien  Empty Dedicated Trainer - Lucien

Sun May 08, 2016 3:12 am
There Lucien was roaming about within his house. He had nothing to do but he knew that he wanted to go on a massive training session to catch up with some of the other Genin within Hoshi. Many of them were more likely to become a Chuunin with how much training they had done. To counteract that, Lucien would then do the same and train his ass off until he lost at least 100% of his body weight. Which would effectively kill him. Then again, it was just a metaphor after all. Besides that, Lucien enjoyed hearing his own voice but when he talked this day, he’d only talk quiet enough for him to hear it which was fine by him. Lucien paced his room and thought of what he could train first and why he would be training that thing first. “Well I do got one thing that most people haven’t done around here to my knowledge yet. And that would be training their second element. Though I haven’t really decided on which one I would want to do but Earth wouldn’t be so bad. It would complement the wind style that I and my whole clan were both with and used to using. In fact, that seems to be the best course of action is exactly what I will do. But beforehand, I must mentally prepare myself as I’m engaging with learning something that I’ve never tried before in my life. Preparation will be required surely.”

Lucien said already moving around his room and grabbing some different clothes. He wouldn’t need to grab his sword as he always slept with his Ninjato at the ready. That would be in case the village got raided or something but Hoshi didn’t seem like the village that would have beef with another village so the chances of that were slim at the best.
Lucien within a few minutes was ready to begin his new training. He would jump out of his first floor window and land in his secluded and view blocked off backyard where his training for the earth style would begin. “Alright, as with anything that is new, I should build up and then progressively uncover more and more about what I’m doing until I reach a point where it seems to just all make perfect sense. At least, it tends to go something like that all the time and when it doesn’t, I find a new method to take anyway. First up, is contemplating the element itself to get a better grip of what I’m moving towards.” Lucien would walk to the center of his backyard at the speed of 28 and would sit there and then begin taking in the nature all around himself. The wind was perfect, the nature was immense, and all the grass was green and strong, but what seemed strange was the earth. The earth held no dominance in his mind so he would need to retrain his focus to start thinking and gearing towards the elements he knew. As for the wind that he always knew, he could feel the slightest change in it. In fact, the wind was damp and tiresome in a way like it was dragging him down, dragging him down to the Earth that he would so quickly learn. “Earth is like the foundation of everything. The world consist of many things, water, wind, and Earth are of the most prominent when it comes to nature. Earth is by far the strongest of all of these in relative terms of endurance. It bonds together unlike the carefree attitude of wind that allows it to just swivel past each other with total freedom and unlike the water which bond together but only for short times without much second thought about when they must part ways. Earth on the other hand bonds strongly and stays compact until the very end, the very moment where the two must separate. Earth can take many forms, however.

In this world, we have mud, dust clouds, brittle pebbles, and immense boulders that could end a man right where he stands. It doesn’t flow freely through these various states like water and wind so in that way, the element possesses fortitude and resilience similar to the ninjas that have adopted it into their arsenals. Earth is the element of structure and resilience. That is certain.” Lucien said to himself gazing around at the stones in his backyard. He then lied onto the ground farther until practically sleeping on the ground. Lucien closed his eyes and effectively entered a dream like world. “This should give me a better perspective. Auto-lucid dreaming was always easy.” Lucien began drifting from the physical world and soon found himself in a black void waiting for his personal world to fully load.  It was as if the world had frozen into itself and collapsed somehow, silence, no noise and no movement just darkness. And in what appeared to be so a flash, a new one was generated directly before Lucien’s eyes. Parts, grass, rocks, stone, flew by at what were insane speeds incomprehensible to even his eyes in some ways. Though when these objects would settle, Lucien would realize that everything in the entire world that he was dreaming was much larger than before, or he was much small than before. Now standing, he was in his backyard with an identical copy except seemingly 20 times shorter. Everything now seemed so close and sometimes far away depending on the angle. “Looks like it’s a long trek over to that nearby rock.” Lucien said. He planned to move over to it and engage with the material, getting a good idea of the smell, flavor, as well as durability of the material at a super scale. Effectively, he would investigate the element of earth by first knowing the substance that naturally so existed to the ultimate limit. Lucien followed step after step now in a jungle of what seemed to be blades of grass that would tangle around his leg at odd angles making it difficult to quickly move forward towards his position. Strangely, being so low now, he could almost see them growing before him in a weird naturistic like way.
Within a decent measure of time, Lucien had made it to the rock and began scaling upwards it like it were a mountain of some sort. Even for one of his agility, this was rather difficult and required a ton of rescaling and finding new paths until he eventually, within time, reached the top and could claim victory over the hiking of the rock. 

“Alright now…. I must take my form and begin the analytic conclusions and other such.” Lucien bent downward to the ground and lowered his entire body first face onto that of the rock so he would be in a full on connection with it. As if he were deprived of air for 70 or maybe 80 years, he breathed inward enough to cave his chest outward. All of this breathe was filled with a potent smell of the rocky mineral flavors. “Hmm, rather bitter and earthy as anyone would describe it.” Now he had to figure out, how would he extend his level of sensory towards the rock to something that was much higher and harder to achieve. If he were to be later using the same materials in order to form attacks and counters to enemy jutsu, he’d need a good control over the substance.
The next step was testing the power of its durability, was it strong or weak and feeble? Lucien would have to figure out for himself because if there was one thing that he learned out of his entire life is that 99% are just talk and the other 1%, you’d never expect. Lucien stood up from the rock and felt a gale like wind run along him and nearly throw him off the rocky surface, plummeting backwards into a what seemed, from his perspective, a forty meter fall that would asure his death within the dream world causing him to wake up automatically which wasn’t really in his plans. Lucien shot his foot downward into the rock’s surface in specific spots that would offer him a better grip.

Then, after the wind had passed, Lucien would then stomp the rock repeatedly before activating what he liked to call his vision of the dreams of dream’s eye. It would allow him to travel and see anything in his dream which was quite like existing as a ghost or god. Lucien used this as his vision began to shoot forward into the rock. The rock within had few holes and gaps here and there. From within them, it seemed to resemble that of a cave shot with an earthquake occurring every time he would stomp down onto the surface. To Lucien, the Earth appeared to grow in resilience each time as if the prior attack only helped it brace for the next. “Strange… What type of property is this? I know this material isn’t alive or anything but it seems to hold an odd trait that allows it to improve upon damage. I will surely put this to my advantage in the future. But as for its reasoning and why it happens, that I must know.” Lucien said ceasing his constant stomping onto the hard rocks below. In that case, I’ll destroy it here and now to test its power.” 

Lucien lifted his right hand high into the air and, staring downwards at the center of the rock, yelled “Dream Art, earth splitter devastation!” And with that, his hand fell down at a great speed of 4000 destroying the nearby location and the rock. When Lucien regained his hearing within the dream world, he was falling down a massive crack into the Earth. Below existed lava and an ever-increasing feeling of nearby heat. He was sure that if he kept falling he’d be destroyed soon enough. As for his counter measure to this, he had none. “Hmm… Well first off, keep your cool. Getting too stressed out makes thinking in situations like this almost disadvantageous expectedly. Let’s see, I currently know no Earth style and I thus must figure a way out to escape without the assistance of all this nearby rock.” Lucien pondered as the heat grew closer and the flames and lava below, hotter. Lucien unsheathed his Ninjato at the speed of 40 and slammed it into the wall to the right of him right after buffing it with the power of chakra infusion. Lucien would then stop his momentum gradually by having the blade slice into the wall while he fell downward. After a minute or so, his body finally stopped where he would now have to use his hands along with his Ninjato to climb back up what seemed to be an infinite distance. “I see… this should give me some good insight in terms of how Earth works in small quantities.” The reason Lucien said this was the fact that his path of climbing back up consisted of many microly small foot-holds and other things alike. It was going to be a pain, but a pain well worth its reward.

Lucien began focusing his strength in each movement. “I hate climb this shiz, so much, 24/7, for the win it is.” He said now starting to sing at random intervals to decrease the perceived time of his long period of travel. Lucien was doing well except for the occasional moment that he’d fall and nearly die all over again where he’d lose a good 5 – 15% Of the work he had done. Nearing the surface, he would keep on going for only a short time. During this period, he mentally thought consistently coming up with new conclusions and meaning to the element of Earth so that he may use it more effectively. “So this Earth stuff is essentially like a gripping compound that is brittle when alone yet nearly unbreakable when close together. It is pretty reliable in most situations and seems to also have a human like nature of preparing for the next thing that it would encounter of course. All in all, it is rather cost effective in terms of chakra to the amount of power one would receive in return. A decent portion of wind is lost in the initial movement making. That is the opposite of Earth. Now all I need to do is observe battling the Earth itself as no one can learn to use something that they haven’t had their face close enough to yet.” Lucien said finally reaching out of the crack in the dream world that he has caused. Lava flowed up profusely at this point and would be catching up with him later but for now, Lucien was safe. “Dream world, erase technique of god, activate.” As his words escaped his mouth, the world itself began resetting until changing ever so quickly. What was at first a mimicking of Hoshi and his home along with his backyard became a battle arena that was made of grass and partially appearing stone pillars rising from the ground and touching the sky to what seemed infinite heights. “Perfect for my next segment of training, Lucien thought to himself now lifting from the prior kneeling position he was in. Lucien now had an understanding of how the element of Earth reacted to nearby and incoming information when it was at rest. He would need to find a more special way of testing how it works when it isn’t at rest. 

Running underneath a boulder and tipping it over in real life was dangerous, but in this dream world, everything would be care free yet still very training based. Lucien watched as the sun rose in his new world and the battling would soon commence. “Alright, come to me my dream regulator.” Lucien said looking up towards the sky as a big bang sounded and out of nowhere appeared some sort of angel like looking creature that quickly responded with a “Yes, Lucien? What’dya want this time?” “Nothing much really, I just need you to make some Earth element creatures so I can battle them.” “Ahh so you’re finally getting around to learn your father’s element of Earth?” “Ahh, sure, you never forget how to pest me do you? Hehe, try to make something that won’t kill me normally, I don’t really want to have to call on your dream abilities for this challenge.” “Sure thing, get ready though, as for now, I’ll get the announcer.” “Oh we have one now? About time, anyway, try something that’s pretty agile. I feel like a game of keeping up would be fun today. In fact, I did some sword sparring in my mind with this dragon speed soldier nearly each minute today.” “Alright, but you’re gonna need a better sword for these guys I’m bringing, take this.” Toru, the dream regulator handed to Lucien a basic hilt of a katana.” “What am I supposed to do with this?” “Isn’t it obvious, Lush? Use your chakra infusion and it will gather wind to form a powerful weapon, if you think hard enough, the sword will grant your battle wills as well taking various forms when needed.” “Ahh…. I see, well spectate me if you like. I’m ready now.” Lucien said holding the hilt of the katana in his hand. “It has quite the range so you best not accidently activate it.” Echoed Toru “Sure thing.”
In a flash, Toru disappeared and the air grew thick in a way, the sky seemed like it was made for a fight scene. Announcer: “Lucien’s Earth Element Training, in motion targets, stage 1, commence.” At that moment, Lucien felt a presence in the air. In came fully stone made humans that all carried two swords in each hand. There were around 40 of them. They dashed at him at a speed of 50 and were closing in fast. “Well then, let’s test this sword.” Lucien said as he began transferring his chakra into the hilt. Within an instant, the blade was made of what appeared to be condensed white air and measured in 5 meters. “Holy shit, he wasn’t kidding was he?” Lucien said as he casted the blade towards his right with the grip still contact. “And it’s insanely light as well. Hmph.”

Lucien would then take this blade and charge at his enemies at a speed of 40. “Alright, to test their behavior, I should assault the grip in a way that resembles that of a horizontal quickdraw going from right to left instead. This would break their ranks and force some to either duck or go above.” Just as Lucien said, he would do. “Now let’s test his calling upon the sword shit.” Lucien said as he drew the wind blade out further to his right. “Blade, destroy this foes in a gale strike arc.” He yelled as he swiped the blade from right to left at generally, chest level of all the speeding and weird robotic looking stone soldiers. The slice resulted in a wind like shock sending even himself backwards, the sound was pricelessly capable of shredding his ears like a million pieces of paper beside the head being ripped at once. “Well god damn.” Lucien said as he watched none of the stone soldiers get hit by the fast speeding wind arc, 20 went under, and 20 went above. “I see… He coded these guys in a basic manner. I did as for something possible, but this will be a bit too easy with this weapon. They will always react in a way that if there is a certain amount of options, there will be a generally even amount taking all of them thus allowing for a path to get to me no matter what I really do.” Lucien thought to himself as he got back into his feet and decided to go for some closer combat. “I’ve got a plan after all.” Lucien would then decide to do the intricate. First, he’d slice to both the left and right of his enemies from a distance of 20 meters. This would make then form a train like line as he continued rushing forward at the speed of 40. “Wind blade, Lancing wind pierce!” Lucien yelled as the blade plunged to his front and started speeding him up. He accelerated to a speed of 120 as the blade created a massive wind bullet around itself that aimed for the straight line of enemies. As the blade neared, they all quickly fell out to the side. “Heh, fools. Take this.” Lucien said as he dashed past them all and was ready to end it right now. “Release!” Lucien yelled as he yanked on the blade and pulled his body in enough to begin rotating. In his rotation, he’d then throw the blade back at the area of shortly distanced stone soldiers. Using the momentum of the lancing, he’d throw it back in a way that it would spin in a large circle and move at 150 speed. “That should do the trick.” It seemed that the follow-up attack was in the range of their reaction times as they all quickly got shattered by the speeding blade. Now it was time for Lucien to collect the visual information in his mind into one place and begin thinking about what it all means when it came to him learning the earth element further. “It seems that stone when moving is very agile if used in the correct manner. If not, it will be chunky and cumbersome like the opposite of these stone soldiers. The only reason I won against them was that I had Toru on my side like always.” “Aren’t you right, Lush!” echoed Toru again who randomly appeared beside Lucien. “Ehh, whatever. Now I’ll get back to what I was saying. Wind has an interesting effect with the earth element that I noticed once I started attack. Wind seems to damage the earth before it even reaches it on some type of weird erosion with distance. It is very effective for taking them down, but for what I know to be true, not as much as the splitting electricity of the lightning element. However the lightning element I have no favor for at all.” “What you meant to say was that you don’t have any liking for it currently, non?” Toru added in. 

“Heh. Anyways, thanks for being here Toru, I now need to wake up before it’s too late into the day. I need to apply what I learned in this world with the physical one essentially.” “Ahh sure, good luck and I’ll see you later my friend.” “Mhm, squad.” Lucien said as the world again fading into darkness. The world seemed to be shattering now as his eyes opened to him staring into the grass of the ground. “Guh.” Lucien let out as he wiped the grass blades from his mouth that had somehow gotten there. “Now to finish this and apply what I’ve learned so far so that I may crush the rocks around here, literally.” Lucien said as he gathered his footing and began looking around the area that he was in. Still he backyard, good, at least he hadn’t been captured yet heh. Lucien leaned to the ground before kneeling and stretching out his right hand in from of him before reeling it inwards behind his back diagonally and to the right as if he were about to strike. “This is some pretty dense ground and without sufficient control over the Earth element, I shouldn’t be able to pierce it at all. However, with what I learned outside and within the dream world. I’m pretty sure that whatever I do here will be at least important for fixing a few errors if not fully successful.” Lucien said just loud enough for himself as he lifted the arm farther back. “Here we go.” Lucien mumbled as he shot his right hand directly into the earth below him. It was a success, his shoulder nearly hit the grass as he essentially slid into the ground itself. “Well then, now the question is how the hell I’m gonna get out of here.” Lucien would then continue with this practice for a good twenty minutes alternating hands with each time before realizing that he had just put tons of holes all over his entire backyard. “Ahh yes, the fixing part…” He decided a good counter for this would be to stick his arm back into the holes in the ground and upon reeling it back up, use his earth element to manipulate the nearby ground via chakra to seep the earth up and back into position. This proved very effective but rather tiring. Once finished, he would move onto another level of testing his control over the element of earth.  “Let’s see… I’ll gather some rocks from this backyard and prepare to slice them with just my hand and my hand only. 

If I get any major pain or just basically any pain at all. I can say that I still haven’t adjusted to the use of the earth element for sure.” Lucien quickly ran about gathering rocks from all about the perimeter of the backyard and put the all directly into the center which then resulted in a few meter tall pound of rocks and many pebbles. “Alright, first cut is ready to go.” Lucien lifted his right hand once against and this time held it directly to his left where he would prepare to drag it across his right until the hand that was always a hand became a blade capable of splitting rock. The ultimate test. Lucien lifted his hand in an arc and charged his focus in this very moment. Everything that he did that entire day would come down to this very moment. Would he fail or would he destroy the enemy? He refused the former and thus would overpower his foe but now by sheer force, but sheer thought and willpower to do so. And just as quickly as the hand was lifted, it slid through the rock smoothly like a knife to butter. Success.
Lucien would then return to his house and sleep for a day before waking up the next day and preparing for his next time of training. This time around, it would include more than he first bit of training. He was again up by now and pacing the area of his house looking around for something to train. “Oh I remember… I heard that rumor that if you trained with a lot of focus on your Hoshi headband, the button that calls for backup wouldn’t need to be used anymore and could just automatically be called at the user’s will via chakra. Sounds like it’s highly situational but serves as something to train never the less so I suppose that I’ll go for it because why not in all honesty. It will be a fun thing to have in the back of my mind just in case I need to use it one of these days I get captured. Though I doubt I’d get captured by anyone.” Lucien said as he went down to his kitchen after getting the headband out of his closet, he didn’t wear that when he slept because it would often annoy his head in the morning and provoke the likelihood of many headaches that day depending on how he slept on it. Then, in his kitchen, Lucien sat eating the breakfast that he had made. He focused extensively on the headband that was on his head and thought about it this time also like a puzzle. It was as if his chakra had to climb through his body and find a way to make it to the headband in a way that would have been faster than either of his hands going for the specific action. To train this even better, Lucien would close his eyes and were headphones that still wouldn’t drown out the surrounding sound granted that he was a Chasseur after all. But they slightly increased the maximum amount of focus that he could output when he needed to focus in this moment. Lucien continued until his thinking and focusing eventually manifested into a more physical mental form that had him playing something that resembled an old arcade game of nin-man who would each chakra pellets. Those days were fun but this was serious mentally expedition that required total attention. “I musn’t think of anything else. Only on the action of my thoughts, press this button with my chakra and not my hand so that I may control my fate and alert my teammate’s before my own destruction. They may not make it here but they will at least know I needed help. Then again, that may not be best for their mental health.” Lucien stopped himself before he started question the facts of shinobi and what generally affects their mental health. “Focus….” He said as the nin-man in his mind began collecting all the chakra balls at a much faster rate. He was being chased by samurai that wanted his soul and he would surely avoid them at all cost. It was in fact a fun game that represented his mental focus of training the headband. The less he focused, more and more samurai would show up and be ready to fight him making have to lose more focus by telling himself to focus more. However, the more focus he had, the easier it was to collect the chakra spheres that would allow him to properly link the headband to his own chakra which he held deep within his body.

Lucien was moving like a snake through the maze turning at every point, there were very few samurai since his focus was high until he heard a very high pitch kid playing yell from outside. Suddenly, ten more samurai appeared before him forcing him to take a speeding retreat that required taking a very long path to the new chakra spheres that he needed so dearly. It was a strange way of focusing that he had conceptualized, but all that mattered was that it was working. He could physically feel his own chakra making connections to the head and then reaching out the Hoshi headband. Lucien still had some ways to go with his training however. Since he had already found around 200 or so chakra spheres, he would nearly be finished with his training of the Hoshi headband, but that was before it happened again. He started losing all focus due to the fact that his leg was itching for reason. This nearly killed him as 50 samurai appeared on the game grid making him have to calculate the likelihoods of movement for over 60 objects on the screen in his mind at once. Even for someone of his visual focus, this was surely extremely difficult and required a distinct level of unique focus to counteract. It also took a great amount of human will power to be able to negate the urge of having to scratch the leg. If he were to move, his focus would break entirely and then he’d have to start all over again from the very beginning which wasn’t in his plans for the start of the day. He still had more training to do after and couldn’t afford halting for any redo’s on this one in specific. Lucien moved quickly dodging all the samurai who shot their blades at him, he would capture the last chakra spheres with pinpoint precision and accuracy. Realizing that he had collected them all, Lucien noticed that a large gate within his mind was then opened. It registered itself as call for help. “Strange, it wasn’t that difficult but even then, that felt like some training. Now that I’ve got this registered in my mind, I’m sure that it works and that I also shouldn’t test it because I don’t have time for alerting all nearby ninjas to aid me when I’m just in my house relaxing after training in my kitchen. Anyways. Onto the next task, if I can find one….” Lucien said as he began walking back up his stairs to go and remove himself of the Hoshi headband so that he could think straight for a moment and come up with something else to train from the large list of abilities that he had in a little dictionary of ninjutsu like thing. Lucien had something in mind already oddly enough, It was titled the weaponry technique Rupture. “Essentially, rupture is a technique that utilizes chakra infusion… the effect is that the blade once swung would create a large arcing flat wave that of chakra that carries the sharpness of the blade and can extend for a decent distance that is capable of cutting through many things. All in all the actual concept is rather basic but scientifically effective. In that case, I should begin my training as quickly as possible so I can make good use of this day and make sure I get a shit ton of training done before I see Atem again. Hopefully, around that time, I can discuss with him about the old village that he still hasn’t heard of. That personally surprises me, but as for now I have a task of which I must focus on. My ninjato is already by my side and it will not part.” Lucien began moving through his house at a rapid pace and would quickly grab his clothes for his practicing outside in his backyard. In his mind, he thought of finding a new place to train but hey, whatever. That’s when he stopped midway before leaving. 

“Wait a second, I have two extra rooms in this place. And if I spiffy it up a bit, I’m pretty sure it wouldn’t look half bad. I need a training partner that is ready to go at all times. In that case, I should invite Atem to live over here hmm… come to think of it, does he actually own a home in Hoshi? I got this one by virtue of patience and simply occupying. But hmm… Heh. I guess that’s another thing to be added to the list of things that I must ask about when I see him again. That won’t be very long so I need to continue my training for now.” Lucien said as he continued through his house and out the back door leading directly to his backyard. Lucien drew his ninjato upon leaving his home and held it finely in his hands for a short moment of inspection to see if there were any irregularities from his past missions which he had forgotten to do before which would have been the more appropriate time for such an action. Besides that, there were no irregularities on the blade and it was ready for some good training use by the hands of its wielder, Lucien. “I wonder how I shall start my training for Rupture…. Granted I already know how to use chakra infusion, that’s one step down. But turning the chakra into a large scale arc that follows exactly the swing path that I took using primariliy or rather only the chakra from my body… that sounds much harder to do. I can’t really think of any normal methods to try other than rushing head on but as I and Toru-san know, that really won’t work in this case. I’m no good for most training of that kind and It only benefits in very few scenarios that occur. In that case as usual, I’ll need to come up with something that is very alternative if even related at all. This should be a fun exercise as any jutsu or technique usually is.” Lucien said as he ran his hand along the blade within his hand feeling the less sharpened side of it all. “Hmm… ready for slicing it seems. Now to think of this exercise that I need to do. There are a few ways I could go about it.” Lucien said as he tossed to ninjato literally into the sheath and fell forward onto the green grass face first. “Lucid dream, start.” He as his senses seemed to leave that of the physical world for an exchange to his dream world. Again, it first served as a black void where nothing could be seen at all. Not even the slightest inkling of light was to be found until the world took form which it did so quickly. Items, objects, walls, structures, nature, everything just appeared and materialized itself into existence. Toru appeared right beside Lucien in a moment’s notice as well. “Oh, hey Toru.” “Sup Lush, back again I can see.” “Mhm, I got a large list of training to do for today. Depending on what it is, I might be around for a while. Though I know you don’t mind so hey, why not right?” “You know it, now what do you have up for grabs today? Well… I’ve got this thing called rupture right now. Essentially…” “Oh rupture, I’ve already heard of that jutsu as well. In that case do you need some type of simulation in order for you to train it? I know you don’t really fare too well on things that require using your sword and all ironically.” “Yeah that’d be helpful, don’t know if I’ll be able to do anything without one to be honest. After all, that is why I’m here.” “Oh you never come just to visit me I see?” 

“Haha, you know it’s not like that.  So… What do you have in mind for this training?” Lucien asked listening as he began observing the scenery more. It was a large ocean of sorts and they both existed on a massive mountain that seemed to fall directly down to the water that lied below which was some hell of a drop measuring in at maybe 500 – 600 meters around. “Damn, nice landscape you came up with here. Did you already know before I entered that I was going to learn Rupture? Otherwise, I doubt that you’d just leave waves around in the terrain for no reason. Let alone a whole ocean.” “Indeed I did, and after all, you did describe your sword fighting to be like fighting a river where each drop of water is effectively a needle that can pierce the soul with ease.” “Oh yeah… I did say that haha.” “Alright. The plan is this, you will take your normal Ninjato and head down to the ocean. Once there, I’ll continue the plan with you.” “Alright, but can’t you just teleport me there?” 

“No, but I can knock you there.” Said Toru as he kicked Lucien off the edge of the mountain at 100 speed. “Ugh! What the hell!!” Lucien yelled as he now was falling at great speeds alongside a massive mountain. The bottom was water but that wasn’t very helpful as Lucien knew that when the momentum hit such a great level, even hitting water no matter how well formed your body was to enter the large body of water, you’d take severe damage. In this case, he’d activate one of his wind style techniques that allowed him to slowly descend to surfaces. It only worked in the dream world since he never fully applied what he had learned here to the physical world about it. Besides that, he’d land on the water below and begin using the surface walking technique to keep himself afloat on the water. “Damn, this wind and tides, they are both very powerful.” Lucien said having to grip even harder with chakra to make sure he wouldn’t fall and end up sinking to not really wearing the best swimming gear. Lucien managed to move farther up ahead on the ocean surface as the strong gales and shifting waters made movement nearly a void effort. “God damn Toru, why did he decide to appear so far out from the mountain. Guh… I guess I’ll have to just keep trekking it if I want to get there. I don’t know why he doesn’t just teleport me when I need it. After all, that’s why I made him a permanent thing in the dream world to help assist me.” 

“I can hear your thoughts you know, don’t act like a fool. -_-“ “Well damn, whatever hehe.” Lucien said trying to play it off as he moved onward and onward until he finally had caught up with Toru. “Alright, so what’s the rest of this plan that you’ve set up for me?” “Well firstly, this plan should be able to teach you how to make better swings and have better control over your swords in general. But aside from that, this will teach you to make perfect cuts that will also help you produce that special arc of chakra later. Firstly, you must demonstrate the ability to slice the water below you, while it’s moving, and do it in such a straight manner that an arc of water flies up and in a perfection formation, creates something like a water arc. Warning through, you will need to swing fast for that to even happen. I used water since you can slice through it easily and not to mention that it also flows and in that way, mimics your chakra.” “Sounds simple enough, I’ll get right into training now then. I’ll call you back when I’ve managed what you said.” Lucien would then wield his Ninjato and kneel onto the water. Just to get a feel for how the blade with be out within this new terrain, Lucien held it in his right hand and plunged it downwards into the water below. It was very tedious because the wind would push his weapon when it was out of the water and the current and tides of the water would mess up his blade alignment with relative ease. 
Lucien Chasseur
Lucien Chasseur
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 4600

Dedicated Trainer - Lucien  Empty Re: Dedicated Trainer - Lucien

Sun May 08, 2016 3:14 am
“So he was being more serious than I thought, I really do need to slice at a ridiculous speed if I want that effect to manifest.” Lucien stuck his blade in farther and began swishing it back and forth until he could get a better feel for the water forced movement of his ninjato when he put it into the water. It was like a drifting effect that was stronger at the tips of the blade than near the midpoint. “In that case, it will increase in the ability to push the sword off its correct path the deeper it is in the water. Good to know.” 

Now Lucien needed to test the blade when he would wield it in the air and see how effective the wind was at putting his weapon of its original track that he had planned for it. Once both of these factors were accurately understood, he could more easily move his ninjato around with a higher level of fluency within his blade arts allowing him to get results closer to what he would have intended on obtaining at the of the swings and combos he would practice. Lucien would then hold his blade high into the air while floating on the water below him still making good use of the surface walking technique. Lucien could feel as the wind tugged away at his Ninjato in the air. It was like being dragged to either side with a great speed depending on the power of the current wind that was moving by. “I see… It seems like I will need to find a good medium between the changing force of the air and that of the water if I want to successfully perform this water arc training.” Lucien dragged the ninjato back to his side and got ready to do a few practicing slices just to get a feel of entering and exiting the water at a high speed. Lucien swooped in with his blade multiple times back and forth watching the water splash upwards into the air and obstructing his view as he would often have to look away or wipe his eyes with his hands because the water would get caught in his eyelashes and since his eyelashes were pretty long, they’d get connected and effectively lock his eyes shut which was tedious though it did seem that each time he would swing the sword into the water, 

his ability to do so efficiently would increase and become just a slight tad bit more accurate, eventually, all of this would add up to perfect cuts that went through the water like a knife to butter which it already did but with the exception being that when he did it these times around, it would create a large water arc that could rip through anything within his path with a great speed and power along with as much precision as the blade that he wielded. Lucien was finally done testing out how well he could slice into the water and release on the other side of the arc, so far, no arc was ever formed mainly because his swinging just wasn’t fast enough. “In that case, I’ll need to use my clan’s abilities to augment my power. Focus on this water now, self, this water is essentially yourself and as you also know. One is ones greatest enemy within the game of the life. That is for sure.” Lucien said as he began cutting into the water at a much greater level of precision along with a faster speed that cut through the water and air cleaner until he could start forming some bit of an arc essentially. “Talk about some training, this has to be the most difficult thing I have ever done within my entire life to this point. Not because of the physical labor side of leaning forward and slicing through a ton of resistance but rather the insane amount of focus and precision required to get anything done around here. In fact, just speaking has made me lose around a half of my effectiveness.” Lucien said slicing back and forth attempting to lift up more water in an arc, at this point, he could make was seemed to be a line or so of water that would travel out of the water but otherwise, there wasn’t much being made with the training. But for where he started, there was much progress made as the first move looked like a bunch of little kids splashing in water at a park or something. 

“Looks like you’ve successfully done it!” Echoed Toru from behind Lucien. “The hell do you mean, I can’t even make the water arc -_-.” “Well of course you can’t, water is virtually impossible to do that with. You should have known haha. But anyways, I told you that so you could master this extensively as you have to the higher level it can go so that when you attempt to do this with the next thing added, it will come to you with a high level of ease to the point that you’d be surprised how easy it truly is.” While Lucien did feel rather cheated, he was glad that the next part of his training would be much easier than what he was currently doing. In fact, he even gave him hope at that point which was strange for him because he normally would never need something like that. “I’ll start the second portion of your rupture training now, just try to do the slashing again when I leave.” Added Toru before vanishing. “Alright second section, here we go…” Lucien said now noticing that the water seemed to be a lot bluer that it was a moment ago somehow which was very strange because water doesn’t just change colors. He did know it was in his dream world however and that essentially made nearly anything his brain could come up with possible for as long as he wanted. But this change in color wasn’t of his doing, it had to be form Toru. But then again, what could it mean. Lucien would have to go about his 2nd portion of training to figure out. “Here we go.” Lucien sliced forward and this time could feel something different about his swing. It were as if the blade itself was now controlling the water and could help him form the arc more readily and easily.

“What is this… I’ve got to figure out why.. Wait a second.” Lucien then realized that chakra, his chakra, was put all throughout the ocean. “Oh shit. I’ve gotta use chakra infusion.” He said as he’d activate it turning his blade a deep green color. This time, as Lucien swung through the water, the water around the blade turned green in color and out of nowhere a massive arc was formed and slashed through the sky and air in front of Lucien. “Yes! I’ve got it.” He would then keep going until perfecting this technique of his. The water essentially served as a bed of chakra that was his own, in this simulation, the ninjato was like a chakra magnet and it could drag along the chakra to create a blade like arc waking destruction to all within its path. Perfection, it nearly was. “Welp Lucien it seems you have succeeded at learning how to do this technique.” Said Toru. “I guess so, in that case I will head back to the physical world and apply what I’ve learned here and I don’t have much time so I’ll see you later today probably.” Lucien said already heading back to the physical world. He could feel as the dream world quickly slipped away and the smell of his backyard hit his nose at great speed. “I have returned and I have learned another technique to add to my arsenal. Now I need to train something else before I can get any sleep as time is valuable, and I must keep my word that I gave to Atem. In that case, what’s next on this massive list? Lucien said already making it back into his house so he that he could take a shower and get a change of clothes. “As for Atem, He should be around here within a few days or so and if not I’ll just invite him over by that point.

This means I must have my training done by then or else I will have failed my mission that I originally started with. Which was keeping my promise that I’d be strong by the time I saw him again. Even if I do complete my training, I still won’t be as strong as I want to be. That will continue within time though and change drastically. As for now, I must think of something to onward my efforts.” Lucien began pondering the deepest corners of his mind searching for the title of a jutsu that he had yet to learn. That’s when it had hit him. It was the one technique that he had previously planned on learning but had never found the time to do so. It was called the vacuum sword and would allow the user to swing his blade forward creating a large gust of wind that would prove to be effective enough to even counter out projectiles that were to be thrown at the user when in battle. In any fight, this would serve as a decent counter to a lot of large range fighters later on. 

However, he also knew that this wasn’t very close to the case. The jutsu wasn’t that high in rank and ninjutsu of an equal or higher power could likely cut right through it with little to no effort. Lucien grabbed for his ninjato and quickly left his house once more this time diving out of his window and moving directly for a tree around the outskirts of his backyard. He needed to train a lot now. But not just train normally as every ninja in the world had done before over and over again. He would need to train at such a remarkable speed that it would seem nearly impossible to most ninja that existed at the time. This like anything else was a massive feat and if he could pull it off. It would primarily please him, granted that he doesn’t explain to people when and how he learned his techniques 99% percent of the time. “Let’s see, the idea is scientifically simple and shouldn’t take much focus to create and successfully sustain or master for the most part. I only have to slice forward and create a gust of wind that shall travel forth from the point at which the blade reached mid swing. Now the question is how do I switch my style like I know I will need to do to have this technique work in my favor. By this I mean how the hell will I go from cutting perfect chakra arcs in the air to collecting large masses of air to swing and throw at the opponent whenever I need to with the use of my sword. They are total opposites of each other and that is cancer. I learned that the sword can become a magnet to other things with chakra when it is chakra infused but I’m sure that will be of little use in this situation so I might need to come up with a new more creative way of training this low ranking jutsu for my benefit. 

I currently don’t want to call on Toru either as he seems to be studying more about the ninja world by reviewing what I thought of inside of my mind over the course of learning all the techniques from earlier. Since he is essentially a dream character of mine, he is capable of latching onto my mind after all and can read my thoughts. Luckily, he answers to my will ultimately so he wouldn’t be capable of spilling any secrets that I didn’t want him to.” Lucien summoned forth his Ninjato into his right hand and stuck it to his side. “Come forth wind gust, I will call upon you and you shall answer!” Yelled Lucien as he swung his blade from right to left ready to destroy anything within his path in the air with a rising gust. He watched as the blade swung from right to left and ended with no result to be proud of whatsoever, the most that occurred with the level thereof a fart or something of similar power. All in all, it was rather demoralizing but nothing that a ninja wouldn’t be capable of pushing through. “Alright, so that head on approach still doesn’t work as expected. So what will be my counter this time? I need to think quickly and remain on my feet so that I may succeed in this tiresome day or else I will succumb to failure. And that is not on the list of things that I plan to do today.” Lucien said to himself in a I will battle myself sort of manner. Lucien would focus now on defining in his mind what a gust was. He wanted to try his normal method of becoming extra familiar with the concept that he was trying to learn. “Wind is a freedom element and it will freely flow around anything that steps within its path similar to that of water. Essentially, this should be the reason why it is so very hard to control the wind let alone with something that passes right through it such as something the likes of a sword. Naturally, the approach of a blade is much harder than using something that is actually capable of moving wind in the first place.

Sadly, I’ve got to figure out how to do it with this thin piece of metal regardless. Ninjas can’t really specialize in the use of blunt weapons most of the time. Lucien would continue practicing with his sword until he could at least get a decently larger sized wind going that just an air fart that proved to be essentially nothing of worth. Within some time, this started giving birth to actual results and something that wasn’t just random puffs of wind going about in Hoshi. “It seems that I’m making process but it isn’t very great so I still need to find some alternative method to allow myself to train. Currently, I have but one idea that may or may not work… Lucien proposed doing something that he’d normally refuse. Calling upon Toru many times within a short period. But at this point, there was generally no other way. Lucien would sheath his blade and look out to his side where he’d fall onto the ground similar to how he had earlier. Quickly, he was in the black void of immense silence where’d go to then create the entire dream world with the help of Toru. Before the terrain was fully done settling, he’d already be speaking. “So, I see you’re already back, seems you couldn’t resist training more. Let me guess, another blade technique making it difficult?” “Mhm, like always after all.” “Vacuum blade shouldn’t be that hard after you just learned rupture.” “Yeah, I thought it would be like but it’s nearly the opposite. I can only imitate the creation of really small arcs that slice through things, large gust of wind from very thin blades doesn’t really work well at the moment.” “Ahh I see, I’ll come up with something for you to try as another route in that case. It shouldn’t be all that difficult to do. Let’s see…” Said Toru as he then performed a crazy action.

Toru quickly vanished as the world finished and Lucien would take in the scenery. Lucien was within some massive pit and all around were what seemed to be very large silver cannons imbedded into the earth walls nearby. “You’ll need to now redirect these wind gusts if you want to live, got it? Should be easy for someone like you anyway.” Toru yelled out from somewhere in the world. “Oh this guy, talk about strange training. I started off wanting to create wind gust, now I need to redirect them. Welp, life is life. Lucien said as he noticed some of the cannons began getting larger. “Seems that I should be on the move now.” He mumbled already picking up speed and darting around in the large area that he was provided with. As so, the cannons began firing large gust of wind that seemed to be hoping in some way which was very sickeningly perfect in terms of aim. Lucien wielded his ninjato automatically and began slicing away at the first wind blast it neared him. This wouldn’t be fast enough though, the blade merely cut through the gust and could not stop it in any shape or form. Thus, the wind continued forward slamming into Lucien and sending him directly onto the ground at 60 speed hurtling along in a roll shortly after. As this happened, more and more cannons began firing. “Alright, instead of thinking about this like it’s some sort of impossible task, I need to think about what would make this task more possible. What would be a scientific reason that could make the entirety of this project much easier?” That’s when it hit him, he was using the sword like a sword and that wasn’t the intention of the technique that he was practicing at all. To be effective with it, he would need to see his sword as a large paddle in the air that could be formed out of chakra or rather the grip on chakra that his wind style chakra could hold using his sword. Now with this in mind, his abilities towards deflecting the death spheres will surely change. Or at least, that’s what he thought within his mind. Lucien pushed himself off the ground at 40 speed like a robot of some kind and automatically got back to his running. He refused to stop until he could successfully stop one of these wind gusts and send then returning to the cannon that dared to fire upon his name. 

More cannons were fired as he continued his movement dodging some and preparing to find the perfect one to take a crack at his new deflecting measures on. Lucien find one that shot directly from in front of him, at this point, there was no time but to try and deflect it. Dodging, even for him, was out of the question. The wind gust shot forward and was only moments away from hitting him. With all of his focus, Lucien swung his sword forward and destroyed the gust of wind sending it hurtling back to the cannon before quickly destroying it with a loud bang that rattled around the massive pit he was stuck inside of. “Perfect, now just if I can start pulling that off with some consistency. But before any of this stuff actually matters, I must figure out how I’m going to produce my own gust. Deflecting is acting upon something that already exists, otherwise, reaction. But production, production and creation of an item are very different things. Lucien would then continue dodging more incoming cannon shots until there was a short duration of time where all of them had been reloading. “Now’s my chance that I’ve been looking for.” Yelled Lucien as stopped in place and armed his blade to his right side, dragging it to his left in a fast motion, he caused a massive wind gust that traveled around the wall destroying all the cannons in its wake. “Perfection indeed, it seems that this attack like all my others is much stronger within the dream world that it is within the physical world. Then again, I could train it to that level in the physical world too, but I don’t see much of a point existing in that. As for now, I need to find a way to destroy the competition with physical style jutsu.” Toru then appeared beside Lucien on his right floating above the ground ever so slightly like the usual position that he was always in. “I see you did very well with this form of training have you not? It seems you respond best to that which is entirely hands on and or life or death situations even if they stem from the dream world. You know, they say the body can’t tell the difference from a dream and from the real world. Well rather, that the brain can’t. If you think about something and visualize it over and over again, the brain will react as if it is real and you begin feeling the feelings that you’d expect to.” 

“Hmm, odd, and yeah, I did respond pretty well to this training, then again, that’s how your training works, everything seems to just follow suit with the subconscious needs of mind. Then again, you are somewhat bonded to my subconscious so what’s to expect after all. But before I leave again, I’ve got one more jutsu that I really need to learn in record time. Think you can help me with it?” “Sure thing, what’s the name of this technique?” “Well this one’s called the wind chakra blade. Ironically it’s not a blade but I suppose we could try to train it that way.” “I would think that it wouldn’t be, you do remember we live in a world of ninja don’t you? Hehe. And I do suggest trying to learn it with the use of a blade. However, that blade wouldn’t be your ninjato.” “Oh?” “Here, take this.” Added Toru as he put his hand into his pocket and handed a simply katana hilt to Lucien. Lucien quickly and artfully caught it in his right hand and questioned him with a weird look. “Please tell me this isn’t like the blade you gave me earlier to fight the earth soldiers, that damn thing was too frickin’ powerful to ever exist within the physical world.” “Well I wouldn’t go as far as to say that but indeed it was pretty effective. And no, this is a regular hilt with nothing special about it. But granted I already know the properties of the jutsu that you are currently trying to learn. I realized that it was made to enhance a blade’s capabilities. And if that is true, that also means you can make a blade entirely with the same method just as people can make chakra blades.” “But chakra blades are usually very small and never the length of a full katana.” “So you make think, I guess you’ve forgotten some of your time in the village of the Chasseur in that case. If I recall, many from there were very proficient with the art of chakra blades as weaponry specialities.” “I suppose you are correct but even then, what will come after that training?” “You’ll see, I’ll be back, and for now get to working on that.” 

Toru said as he instantly vanished into nothing more than wind. Well Lucien had a feeling that the rest of his training would be pretty darn difficult to get through but he knew that if he were to push into all his effort, he could make it out quickly with his body still intact. Either way, he was often annoyed by Toru’s leaving before telling the multiple parts of his training recommendations, but it did seem to always work better in the end that way. Regardless of the fact, Lucien would grip onto the katana hilt with both hands now and simply point it outwards if there were a blade attached. “Let’s see…. I need to draw in wind chakra from my body and push this through the hilt with enough elegance to the point that I can form an entire blade from wind. I’m guessing that’s what he was planning anyway.” Lucien said as he began channeling all the chakra in his body towards his hands specifically wind only chakra however. This would allow him to form the wind chakra blade and increase his training speed with a great level of proficiency. It was like climbing a tree after a massive storm of rain had passed by. Lucien was used to normal chakra infusion but this was a rather different scenario. It seemed to be that the difference would be that the element itself held a great resistance to entering the material of objects. Thus, the wind chakra would split creating normal chakra and wind in the nearby location with was a very strange effect in Lucien’s mind. “I’ll need to find some way around this problem.” Lucien thought as he held his hilt closer for a quick examination of the thing. It had a hole where the blade was supposed to be. That was likely put there in order to assist him and his forming of the jutsu. Lucien would then try again this time making sure that the fact the hilt had a hole where the blade would usually be was a fact that existed solidly within his mind. “If I channel the wind chakra through that path, it should be much easier to form a blade out of. It won’t really make this an easy task but it will be less difficult than it was just a few moments ago.” Lucien stretched the hilt outwards again and began visualizing the movement of his chakra similar to that of his Hoshi headband training from earlier. It was like a puzzle where his chakra must travel to a specific location. That chakra was normal chakra and this chakra was wind chakra. In this simulation within the corners of his mind, it showed itself as a snake of chakra moving throughout the desert going from dune to dune and landscape to landscape. It could see something far off in the distance that seemed to be a tower like structure. The snake represented his chakra and would have to avoid various obstacles that lied within the landscape of the desert within the path of the long journey from the start of the desert to the very top of the tower. And in this case, the tower represented the blade, once the snake could reach the bottom of the tower, he’d slither his way up the circular tower. Thus, it would chakra throughout the blade.

“Oh so this is the counter measure he proposed to figure out how to push the wind chakra out the hilt to create a blade. Quite creative this one is. In fact, this is the most interesting one that I’ve seen made by you so far. Hmm Hmm.” Toru said inside of Lucien’s mind. “Indeed… I needed something other than just trying with the wind chakra. It seems it’s easier to use without having to transfer it into a blade. Such as making wind based attacks and things of that sort.” “Well rightfully so Lush, but that’s where the fun in it all is. The harder it is, the gladder you are when it’s all over.” “Well, that’s one correct thing you’ve said all day. Anyways, I’ve got to get back to training this pain in the ass.” Lucien said shooing away the presence of his dream regulator, Turo. Lucien’s snake would continue making his path as Lucien’s eyes were closed and his focused was keen like the vision of his eyes. The snake continued along the path and soon needed something to eat. It became like a story, where the hunger would simulate Lucien’s lack of focus. In truth, he was actually pretty hungry regardless but the snake would now need to find some way of gathering sustenance. Off to the distance much closer than the tower was a bird that sat on the sand, the snake would speed up and then latch outwards to the bird and eat it quickly. This allowed it to continue focusing on moving forward and no longer just travelling slowly to the ever-growing hunger. Within a rather short time, the snake was at the gate of the tower. The tower was extremely high in height and reached seemingly into the cloud. “Woah… This must mean that it will take me forever to transfer this wind chakra into the blade. That’s rather troublesome…. Well then, I’ll stop this here and continue purely in the core of the dream world.” Lucien said as he opened his eyes and could see easily that his control over the wind chakra was increasing very well it appeared. Lucien would now continue with pushing forth the wind chakra into the blade but not in the specific manner that he was doing before. 

Lucien pushed the chakra forth and it began taking shape changing the sound of the nearby silence into that of a wind bullet rotating close by back and forth constantly. The blade of wind began to grow farther and farther until reaching the full length that of a katana. “Hmm, now it’s time to attempt to cut something with this.” Lucien said as a pillar flew up from the earth to be sliced by him. “Very good.” He’d then slice across the pillar of rock and watch as the blade cut cleanly through the whole radius of the pillar. “So it seems that you are pretty effective with the sort of head on method, aren’t you?” Toru said out of nowhere. “Yup, it seems to just be so apparently, as for this technique though. I need to now practice it with the use of my ninjato at the same time to assure that I have a decent level of control over it. Without the proper control to use this tech when I need it on the battlefield, it’s near pointless to me.” 

“Ahh very true indeed, I’ll leave you to your training.” As Toru left, more pillars extended up from the ground for Lucien to practice with. He stopped sending wind chakra to the katana hilt so that he could draw his ninjato and practice with that instead.  The ninjato was light in his hands and felt like a feather in a way. But this feather would become stronger once he put his wind chakra into the blade. As he did so, the blade became coated by a wind like outline that extended ever so shortly off the blade, Lucien could see that his method of training had been working. He then wielded the weapon in his left hand and began slicing toward the earth pillars and various other objects around the vicinity. His speed was quick and swift allowing for quick dispatching of each earth pillar. Lucien would them sheath his ninjato and move onto the possibility of using one of his shuriken with the new technique that he learned. Lucien grabbed a shuriken from his left weapon pouch and held it in his right hand before sending wind chakra into its foundation and throwing it shortly after allowing for the shuriken to gain a large range of covering via the wind chakra blade. It moved a bit faster and was obviously sharper as instead of simply sticking into one of the stone pillars, it split through it with relative ease and a good conserving of momentum. “Seems my training is completed Toru, thanks again. I’ll see you later at some point around this world. Hehe, I’ll be training for quite some time before I reach the point that is ANBU. Until again my dream regulator.” Lucien said as his world began returning to that of his backyard where he would get up and begin testing his jutsus. It seemed that they all worked in the end and they were certainly effective. Lucien began making his way back into his house as he was tired as hell and it was nearly night by that time. “Welp, today was a success, now to get some sleep.” As Lucien walked about he remembered what he considered earlier about inviting Atem to live in one of the other rooms in his house. “Yeah… That would be a good idea. But I got to find him somehow in Hoshi. Normally, it really isn’t that hard at all. But first I’ll need to do a good deal of cleaning so that it’s suitable for a person besides me. I tend not to put much focus into places that I rarely go, by that, I rarely ever remain in my house for the majority of the day. Lucien was now lying in his bed and contemplating his attacks seeing them rerun within his mind. They were all eventually successful no matter how many times he had failed in the path of getting to be that well developed. Luckily, a human can never tell or understand how easy something is until they get to the point of that ease. The mere fact that something can be done means that it has become easy for the doer. If it is difficult, it isn’t trained and is luck. If the performance is consistent, then so is the skill of the user.

WC: 12,215 

Claims: Learned Vacuum Sword, Rupture, Earth Release, Wind Release Chakra Blade + 61 Stat Points
[Exit]

*Back to that long training*
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Dedicated Trainer - Lucien  Empty Re: Dedicated Trainer - Lucien