Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 2:25 amRudra UchihaOf Booze and Bars (IO)Today at 2:17 amJun TsukikoThe Culling Games: First MatchToday at 1:02 amHanzo UchihaThe Culling Games: Seventh MatchToday at 1:00 amHanzo UchihaTea with Youta and ZToday at 12:59 amDante HyugaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 12:33 amZatoichi HyuugaDrowning his SorrowsToday at 12:08 amDante HyugaA strange party emergesYesterday at 11:45 pmJun TsukikoJoro meeting Sephy!!Yesterday at 11:34 pmSephora HyuugaSharpening her EdgeYesterday at 11:10 pmHimari Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
114 Posts - 26%
82 Posts - 18%
49 Posts - 11%
37 Posts - 8%
32 Posts - 7%
28 Posts - 6%
28 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 6%
25 Posts - 6%
24 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kanshi Surēbu
Kanshi Surēbu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6200

Perfecting [p/nk/ris] - Page 2 Empty Re: Perfecting [p/nk/ris]

Thu May 26, 2016 9:55 pm
He felt it when he grabbed her hand, not love, but it was the same feeling you would get if you could feel the ocean. It was sensory overload to say the least and caused him to single in onto his body and hers only. Kanshi could feel it all through her oddly perfect handshake: her soul, her energy, her everything. He closed his eyes and felt like he could daydream for years as he felt the possibility storm and the emotions consuming his composure. Trembling hands, sweaty back, and breathlessness were what he noticed when he thought about himself. A firm handshake was hard when he felt so weakened from how large this was to him. The pact he had been up all night sometimes thinking about, the pact that he could look up to with high hopes with every meal, it was finally coming true. The person before him was much too selfless to be human to him, he could think of Risako as nothing more than a god standing before him.
It's so beautiful. I want to die and live in this moment. I wish I could just savor something this sweet, taste the trumpets playing for my victory. A simple handshake could bring me to my knees, but that is the last thing I can think about now. She has a soul in there, a ripe and rich one that is so... so.... beautiful. I can't..., no, I really am.
The warmth of his tears slid down his face and he could barely feel his body anymore. Risako's soul was there before him, he had ignore what he would look like and make a duplicate of it. He got total focus on her soul and then would analyze the part he was missing and use some kind of sixth sense he didn't even knew he had to make a perfect duplicate of it. Taking in the duplicate, he released his handshake and started breathing heavily. Right next to his torn, half soul was the duplicate he had to bind his own soul to. Right now, they were weakly attached and he had trouble even thinking clearly with the soul disturbance. In a flash, he went blind and then suddenly could see once more. He looked at Risako terrified as his soul messed with the duplicated half of hers. Kanshi spoke trying to calm her down as he panicked for the effects of the two souls combining.
"No golden chains, but I duplicated half of your soul and I'm now combining it with my own. I don't know if I even could actually live through this, what exactly it will do to me, but the risk is so worth the reward. It was a sucess!"
Suddenly, he felt a heavy surge of nostalgia consume him as he saw a flash of two body bags on either side of him. It didn't make any sense in the slightest, but he didn't exactly know if he could handle anymore of this. Whatever he just saw, he recognized as Mom and Dad vaguely.

[513/1,944]

Perfecting [p/nk/ris] - Page 2 UJfwO
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:45 am
She felt it too when she grabbed his hand, also not love, but that feeling you get when you grab any weirdo’s hand. The feeling of the ocean as the sweatiness reminded you of the waters. All at once, she wanted to retract her hand so disturbingly fast that it would have caused some rip in the space time continuum, however she refrained. I mean, she couldn’t have really done that anyway, she doesn’t have that spec. One thing was for sure, that while Kanshi may have felt like this was some sort of life changing touch or embrace of hand shakes, Risako felt nothing but.. Sweat. And uh. The feeling you get when you shake any stranger’s hand.

When the handshake was over, she was half wondering why the man looked as if he had just reached climax. Shaking, sweaty, heavy breathing, these were the tell tale signs of that symptom. Or so that’s what she thought. She didn’t really know.

When told that this whole thing was a success, she just shrugged, assuming the dude was just a little whacko. “Cool.” She blurted, as her shoulders carried out the movements of the aforementioned shrug. While her more judgmental thoughts were hidden behind her indifference, I suppose if one tried hard enough they could see the little thoughts of “That was kinda awkward,” lingering in her eyes.

Almost as if trying to change the subject, she would ask, “So now what?”
Kanshi Surēbu
Kanshi Surēbu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6200

Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:30 pm
"Dat was intense bby, I need to get a smoke. Here's some change." He said as he left before loosing a single penny.

Feeling the duplicate close and in merge in fully, he started shaking a little and realized his hands were really sweating and his breathing was a bit heavy. He probably looked like the biggest virgin in the world or something who was nervous shaking hands! Looking down at his body, he could see everything turning into flesh and blood and suddenly his chakra network was thrown all out of wack. Kanshi began to see things that didn't exist and started feeling as if the world was trying to kill him. In a moment, he could see horrors that illusions could cause before his chakra network was back under wraps with some kind of new strength.
Damn, I am such a creepy person right now. Maybe I should leave before I see whatever the heck happened before. Okay, just got to explain it and leave.
He looked at her with a form that had dark green eyes and a body that wasn't transparent.
"Well uh, you made me human. That was literally all I have been waiting my whole lifetime for and it really just happened. I will have to see you again when I get myself under control, but pretty much I had you inside me and merged my being with it. Thanks Risako, it honestly slightly made my life a living hell so far, but I did ask for it."
Yup, he explained it in the worst way possible then turned around and walked away like an idiot. At least he had all of his change though.

[258/2,202]
11 Stat points gained
Bound to Risako Akara (2,000/2,000)
202 words towards Hillary Clinton not getting into office
[Exit]
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:24 am
"Uh. Yeah. Okay." With that Risako would turn and walk away at the same time as Kanshi. Not exactly sure what happened, she needed to go home and shower to remove the filth from her body. Before they could both fully leave the scene, she would turn and say "I guess I'll see ya around?" After all, she came here with the intent of purchasing weaponry, and that had yet to be fulfilled. Maybe. 

[Exit. No claims.]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:21 am

Approved everything except the Hillary Clinton bit. Anyone - literally anyone - is better than Trump <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum