Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Somewhere Out There Today at 3:39 pmAkki SenjuMeeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Shifting tides. [P/NK] - Page 2 Empty Re: Shifting tides. [P/NK]

Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:53 pm

Rolling, best of luck. <3
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Citizen
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:53 pm
The member 'Akihana Akari' has done the following action : Roll Dice/Flip Coin

'Lucky Coin' : 1
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:22 pm
Once he was satisfied that they had taken everything about his slightly unique biology into consideration, Kuro smiled and gave his consent to go ahead with the operation as he took a leaf from the plant and ate it, sitting down as he waited for the effects.
"All right so you said this plant will do the trick. I don't feel anything yet. Should I take more or does it ta-oh there we go." Kuro cut himself off as he realized he'd begun completely losing feeling throughout his body, starting from his fingertips and toes before rapidly spreading everywhere. Kuro laid down on the operating table, doing his best to lay flat after pulling his Koukan coat open to expose his abdomen. It was quite the incredible experience, losing the feeling in everything also made him completely lose control. He had to focus and use sight to judge where his arms and legs were if he wanted to move them, his sense of touch completely absent throughout his body. This was interesting, and they hadn't even started yet!
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:34 pm
She allowed a few moments for the powerful plant of the faewilds to take its course, and then Kira took up her scalpel. With practiced precision she cut into the boy, slowly at first to see if his body would hold together. When she saw blood where his skin split she nodded. This plan would work. The procedure was painstaking but fairly simple, she'd done this several times before and this was the same. The moment she removed his kidney she found it shatter, or more correctly liquify. It didn't matter.

Removing the top of the vial holding her prize she slid it into the open wound, using medical ninjutsu to slow the rate of bleeding, and with it in place and connected she closed the wound using mystical palms. With that done she nodded to the boy.

"Alright. The procedure is finished. Unfortunately we were unable to salvage your old kidney, but that shouldn't matter. Once you gain feeling once more We'll begin testing your ability to activate the organ and gain it's power. Pulse your chakra through your body in order to energize the kidney and concentrate on the strength you could gain. "

Amber watched closely as the girl cut, keeping tabs on the situation. Her hands glowed a soft green color as she waited for a situation where she'd need to step in, but thankfully it was unneeded. With this done the glow left her hands, and she continued her work once more. "You'll need to allow the kidney to have time to sync to your form Kuro, once this is done, in theory you should be able to combine the power of your suiton and doton together and unlock the power of wood style. "

(1696)
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:57 pm
Kuro managed a goofy smile and gave a thumbs up once Kira said she was finished. "Good job! I didn't feel a thing! I mean, I could hear a little bit, and I saw you like, reaching inside of me which was pretty wild, but I didn't feel a thing! All I did was focus on not melting. I couldn't feel anything, but I'm pretty sure all of me stayed solid." 
Kuro would then start to sit up a bit, placing a hand over the area his new kidney was resting. "And hello to you mister kidney. Welcome to my body. I hope you and my other parts can all play nice."

Kuro would relax for a short swhile longer until the plant's effects wore off and he could fully feel everything again, flexing his fingers and toes to make sure the herb's effect had run it's course. "All right, feeling has officially returned, time to give this new kidney a more proper welcoming. I hope." Kuro closed his eyes and began focusing his chakra, letting it feel and go through this foreign organ, prodding it for secrets of it's original owner.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Apr 21, 2016 11:18 pm
"You did well. To be clear however I must tell you that it is important that you understand. The bloodline I've put into you is very VERY rare. I've only met one person who actually has the power of the senju clan. If you reveal this to people it could very easily end in danger for you. Because of this I must insist that you only practice wood style techniques in a safe location, under the guidance of a member of Koukan. Likewise it's important that if you get into trouble you save the power of this blood as a very last ditch effort. Do not use the effects of senju blood unless its the only way to protect yourself. Once you're on the level of power that fear of death is no longer existent it will be safe for you to freely use the power. Until then those who are more powerful then you will want to cause you harm in order to gain the power I've just given you. Think of it as both a gift and a curse. " As kira spoke, Amber looked up from her work, simply nodding. Kira was taking no chances with this situation, which for once she was very much for. She placed the small block of wood she'd been working on on the table as Kira spoke, waiting for a moment to interject if there was something else that needed to be said. She found nothing needing done.

"Keep concentrating on the power of your blood. Through this method you will begin to unlock the power within." Amber did comment, though she gave a few moments for the gravity of kira's statement to hit the boy. While in kira's hands this was an incredible tool, to him it could be a reason to take the boys life. Inwardly the duo cursed the decision they'd made. While it was important to finally gain information on this bloodline, and potentially gain its benefits themselves, the after effects were quite bleak. This boy was now in the same situation as the hells angel. He would be hunted for his blood the moment its power was found out. To take her mind off things Amber once more disconected from the situation, taking up her work. She took the agression evident in her eyes out on the block of wood, cutting across its surface with a grand new fervor.

"There is a second gift I have for you however. if you haven't been told, I am now officially the head of the Nara clan. With that I have a technique that will benefit you greatly. Just as I did kiru, I'd like to invite you to join the nara clan as a member of the secondary house. "

(2156 kuro you need 2k starting from the post after i implanted the bl so start counting wc from that post. after the 2k the bl will be synced, 2k more gives you the element. )
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:31 am
Kuro opened his eyes and looked to Kira as she explained just how rare this DNA was and how dangerous it would be to use it. He would become more of a target the more he used it around others. He frowned slightly and nodded solemnly, letting her know that he understood and would take this very seriously. This was something important and deserved to be taken with as much solemnity as he could possibly muster. "Got it. This secret is safe with me. I won't let anyone know and I won't even practice using it when I'm alone, just in case someone might see. I'll be careful."

Inside of his body, Kuro could feel the foreign organ, it was connected to him but he could feel that it was... different. It was a part of him now but still... not quite completely a part of him. He'd never felt anything like it before, but he did as he was told and tried to ignore the odd feeling and to just let his blood flow and get the kidney working alongside his own. Once it had started doing it's job, he began feeling over it again with his chakra, trying to merge his chakra and a few sells with it, not enough to override whatever power it was holding within, but enough to let him turn it to water with the rest of him. It would be pretty dangerous if he couldn't do that, it would be incredibly vulnerable if he tried to move around as a pool of water with it essentially completely exposed. Especially if it happened in the middle of a fight.

Then he heard the words second gift and his face lit up with an excited smile again. Today was just getting better and better! Kira explained that she wanted to teach him a new technique and bring him in as part of the Nara clan's secondary house branch. "That sounds awesome! I'm happy to do that too. And any technique I can learn from you is bound to be a good one."
(539/2k bl activation)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:06 am
"Excelent. Now. THe second gift will come in the form of a seal placed in a safe position on your body. " She held out her hands, motioning for the boy's arm. THinking through the plan, she had to find the perfect position to place her fuinjutsu. It needed to be easily protected, which generally would mean a place hidden behind armor, however the hozuki boy had other skills that would make this a bit easier. If placed upon the palm of the boy's hand the chakra within the seal would keep it safe from wear, and its position would keep it fairly easily hidden from prying eyes. This coupled with the fact that the moment he was in danger he could simply turn into water and get away made this an ideal place to put her seal.

"So. In order for this to work I need you to understand the importance of the situation before you. " Once more Amber looked up, placing a new mostly cylindrical needle onto the table before her. She'd been working quickly to complete the item, and her work easily paid off. It still had rough edges, which was her next task however. This was, of course, one of those situations where she would need to actually pay attention. With a nod from the demon of chance she continued. "Now. In order for you to fully recieve this seal, you will have to devote yourself to my clan as well as yours. You will need to take a vow to uphold the beliefs of the nara clan and swear to hold the secrecy of the shadow manipulation just as a full blooded member. With this vow, you will be considered a full member of the nara clan, and a part of the secondary house. With that of course will be the right to learn our clan techniques without needing to be taught them. You will have the same access to our hidden technique scrolls that I do."

"Unlike the powers of wood style, the abilities of shadow manipulation will be yours to wield freely, however you are just as we are forbade from teaching non clan members the secrets of our clan. " Amber interjected, making clear one small portion that she felt needed to be spoken on in more detail. She searched Kiru's form for true understanding of the words they'd said. This was one of the more interesting parts of being the head of a clan, in combination with Kira's outlook on life, which was drastically different from most.

(2580)
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:00 am
Kuro decided to extend his left hand to Kira, wanting to let her put it onto his less dominant hand, just because he tended to use it less. He probably didn't completely know all the implications of joining the Nara clan's secondary house, but he did know that it was an offer from Kira and that it was less dangerous than the offer he'd already accepted in the form of the new kidney in his body, which at this point he was starting to feel the potential effects of. The transplanted body part seemed to house some sort of power Kuro had never known before. It was slow, but Kuro was starting to feel slightly different, a little tougher or sturdier than before. But he could focus on the changes that his new kidney was starting to cause later, for now he focused his attention on Kira, taking in everything she had to say and holding onto it, focusing on remembering it and following her instruction. She was putting some level of trust into him and it was up to him to make sure he didn't break it. "All right, so I can use it and don't necessarily have to hide it, but I can't teach it to people. Got it. Wood and Shadow... It sounds amazing. But, wood is a last resort and shadows are not to be shared. I will keep these secrets that you've asked me to keep. I swear it."

Kuro kept his body in a stiff and alert manner as he spoke firmly and confidently, showing more pride and determination than with his usual casual demeanor. He looked Kira in the eyes with a smile, expressing that he understood what she had explained and was happy to accept the terms, just as he had before. As much as he liked to relax and let things go, Kira and Kiru were his idols. Both were far stronger than he was, but they had chosen to train him and take him with them as they left the village in the snow. If there were anything he could do to make either of his mentors proud, he would pursue it. Granted he might do it in his own slightly odd way and take his time in the pursuit, but he felt like they knew and understood that. For all he knew it was part of the reason he chose to train him. It may have just been wishful thinking, but liked to think that they saw the hope he had for kindness and friendship to spread in the world and grow faster and stronger than the evils of hate and greed for power. He wanted to be strong, but not for the sake of being strong. He wanted the strength to spread hope and eliminate fear.

(1007/2k bl activation)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:40 pm
Kira drew a deep breath, thinking through exactly how to explain the situation before her. THis was always the toughest part of being the head of a clan. All this official bull shit. She hated it, but of course it came with the territory. "Alright. I'll need you to repeat after me. As we speak I'll place the seal and with my blood and your pact it will be set. This only works if you say the words with conviction and the belief that you will do as you say. If you falter in your conviction the seal will not hold and will simply disperse. Without it you won't have access to our clan areas. " giving a slight pause she took the boy's hand, running the tip of her finger across his palm.

"this seal represents an unbreakable promise to follow the beliefs of the nara clan and to protect our secrets. First, while you have ties to the hozuki, you will take the responsibilities of the secondary house as seriously as those of your own clan. You will keep the secrets of the nara hidden, and never betray the trust given to you.If you accept this seal it will give you access to the nara district and to our most secret areas, including the scrolls of shadow manipulation. Present this seal if you are stopped and they will grant you entry. Understand that if this seal is broken by you, in combat, or by us, it represents a nullification of your agreement. If broken in combat of course it can be replaced however any nara shadow style jutsus learned after this seal is placed by accepting this seal you also agree that you will lose upon termination of this seal. it's effects will ensure that without this seal your body will be unable to perform those jutsu. "

(2889)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum