Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7000

Bones Of The Night (Open, NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: Bones Of The Night (Open, NK)

Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:43 pm
Listening to the young boy’s words about his specialty and his story of once sending a kid to the hospital using only an unknown jutsu was a bit nerve wracking. Wow he put a kid in the hospital with genjutsu alone. I wonder what the poor kid was forced to see, or hear. It must have been horrific to leave someone “brain fried.” ”Yes, I am a Kaguya. I actually just moved to the hidden leaf from a village along the borders of the land of fire. I think I have been here a week or two, so far. I am surprised that someone here knows of my clan, maybe there are other members of my clan around.

After the brief conversation the fully cloaked Austin began to form hand-seals only a few of which Kirino could recognize from her use of them while learning basic techniques. Genjutsu appears to be very complicated. Attempting another kick that was aimed to the head of the training dummy Kirino attempted to bring her other foot around, but was startled when the boy started to scream causing her to fall over. What, the? Is the village under attack, did somebody get hurt. Kirino thought as she moved her hair away from her face and realized that the person who had been screaming was Austin. Approaching the young genin the girl grabbed him by his head and held him tightly as a mother would. ”It’s okay I’ve got you. Do you know where we are? At the hidden leaf training grounds, your cousin Chiyo is in front of me and you are safe.” The girl then shot the other Kuroki a face that asked what is happening? The scream had come out of nowhere and he didn’t seem to be calming down at all.

Even though the kid named Austin was still freaking out, the girl Chiyo was still just casually asking questions. Is being oblivious a clan trait as well? They call me thick headed because I’m a Kaguya. ”Chiyo do you have any water? If so could you splash a little on your cousin’s face to see if it will snap him out of whatever… umm… this is?” Did he maybe capture himself in his own genjutsu? If so I am hoping the water will help him break out of it. If not I’m going to have to break a finger or toe, because his mind may be broken before I can get someone to help him.

WC: 415
(720/1000 for Leaf Whirlwind)
Isido
Isido
Citizen
Stat Page : Isido of the Boiling Sea
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 2000

Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:35 pm
Austins eyes would widen as he snapped out of the flash back however his angel wings would appear in the process. Austin would not even notice his wings in his back until he stood up. Austins angel wings were a bit weird, Mostly because his wings were of a pitch black as if he was a demon in disguise. His skeleton clothing made him look even more bad ass but would also scare the kids of the village. As he snapped out of it he would look up to see Kirino holding him like a mom..Asking him questions to see if he was ok. "I'm 17...And were at the training grounds I know, I'm fine..." He would say as he stood up..Austin then flapped his wings to see if they were functional.."Well this is new...." He said as he had no idea how to put them back into his body. So instead he left them out and began to admire them...They were beautiful looking in Austins Perspective.. So he looked at Chiyo as if to say what the fuck is this and how did it happen. Austin would then look at Chiyo to see if she knew how to successfully counter genjutsu. Austin would pull out a kunai and wave it back and fourth putting chakra into it to make it go slow, Who ever was looking at the blade would fall under a trance that puts the target to sleep. Who ever did fall victim to this genjutsu Austin would surely wake them up.

(Learn t Leaf-Style: Willow AP: 180)

Jutsu Used:

Austin With Wings:

Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen

Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:08 am
After Austin stopped screaming and returned to the world of the living and confirming that his age was seventeen, Kirino blushed. Oh, I would not have held him that close if I knew he was my age. Instead of dwelling on the matter Kirino stood up though and looked upon the black wings that had sprouted from his back. When did those get there?  "Is that a ninjutsu, to make wings?" The lady asked with curiosity as the feathers seemingly formed from nothing.

Turning around briefly to practice the leaf whirlwind the attack was a complete success, however when she turned back around to show he others her success she witnessed something odd. Chiyo was motionless with two small wings hanging from her back. I must have missed something important. It would also seem that within her time practicing taijutsu Austin had drawn a kunai. 

"Is she okay?" Kirino said shaking the girl in an attempt to wake her without hurting the girl. "So, what did you make her see?" It can't be bad this girl isn't thrashing like if she were in a nightmare, instead she only seems to be asleep. After a few shakes Kirino would stand and go back to practicing taijutsu. There wasn’t much Kirino could do for the girl, but if it looked like the whole knife sleeping kid thing would turn sour she would definitely try to prevent that in any way that she could.

Moving toward the closest dummy the pale skinned girl swept the leg of the dummy, but due to its position she couldn’t knock it over like she would want to. Settling for the closest thing of just hitting it she would try again. The move she was trying now was a follow up to the whirlwind where you would use the momentum of your legs to attack once more to trip the opponent.  If it was successful it could prove a deadly combination against weaker ninja.

Kirino would continue to watch how Austin and Chiyo would progress with their own training and wing development, yet would still focus on the punches and kicks that formed the basis for taijutsu moves. If these simple tricks could be learned they could potentially lead into the more advanced techniques. Like the great whirlwind or even the dancing leaf shadow.

WC: 387
(1000/1000 Leaf Whirlwind and 107 towards Leaf Gale)
Isido
Isido
Citizen
Stat Page : Isido of the Boiling Sea
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 2000

Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:17 am
Austin would sigh after seeing chiyo look directly at the kunai..It was easy to tell she was new to genjutsu. Austin would look at Kirino who would ask what he made her see, as she was only just asleep. "Don't worry shes only asleep ill wake her up." He would say as he pulled out some water from his bag and poured it on Chiyos face in order to wake her up. Austin would then drink the rest of the water he had poured on Chiyos face as it really as a hot day outside. He would then put his wings back into his body as he started to calm down a bit. Austin would then watch kirino practicing her taijutsu once again. She was doing good and if she kept up this type of training she would be able to get rather good at it. Austin would then look at the sun to see it was starting to get late and he needed to get home to check on his father. "Ill see yall later!" He would say as he ran back to his home.

(Exit, Learned Leaf-Style: Willow, 1442 Words Overall.)

Brooke Uchiha
Brooke Uchiha
Citizen

Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:49 am
Kirino was relieved when Austin said he would wake up the sleeping Chiyo, but she did not expect him to do it so harshly. Couldn’t he have just ended the effect of the genjutsu she was under? Maybe, he wants to mess with his cousin. Well, he isn’t hurting her it is just water. After the girl snapped out of the effects of the sleeping spell was when Austin’s black wings decided to return to his body. Is the use of the wings strictly related to genjutsu or had he just decided to return them to their original position?

As he Austin said his goodbyes Kirino would wave into his direction. ”I will see you around, but don’t you want to make sure Chiyo gets home okay?” Kirino would ask too late as he started to full out sprint. Looking at the Kuroki, Kirino had no idea what to do with her. Even if she offered to help the kid or even talk to her all of her efforts would be ignored as they were before, so was there even a point in trying? Of course there was being kind isn’t something for those with tiny heart syndrome.

”Chiyo, this is the transformation technique.” Kirino said as she made some hand seals before turning into the form of a wolf. She started to scratch her ears with the lupine forms legs easily extending them to the head, then in a poof of smoke she returned to her original form. ”This is the clone technique.” Making the seals for that jutsu as well a duplicate of the girl stood next to Kirino. ”These clones aren’t real so you can’t use them to retrieve things or hurt anyone.” Kirino then placed her hand into the clone which could clearly be seen sticking through to the other side.

Whether or not Chiyo was even paying attention would be hard to decipher as she began to start screaming just as Austin had and just like him the screaming was accompanied by a set of feathery wings. Are the wings somehow related to remembering a traumatic event? I never thought I would witness this when I woke up this morning. Just like Austin had been inconsolable, it seems the young girl was as well. Even, if Chiyo didn’t want the hug she was going to get it. Pressing her form against the girl’s Kirino began to describe the location just like she had done for the other Kuroki, in an attempt to ground her and recognize the location and to feel the safety within the village.

After a minute Kirino would move back onto learning the leaf gale. All it really is a kick that knocks down your opponent. It could be used with or even without the presence of the leaf whirlwind. Both of the kicks were low level taijutsu moves, but it was best to start with fundamentals any way when learning jutsu. Approaching a dummy Kirino sent a fast kick to the stationary object and just kept swinging. With the girl’s body endurance she could withstand some punishment.

After feeling like she had gotten the kick down Kirino took a minute to gather her thoughts. I should try the hurricane and whirlwind together. Imaging what the attack should look like starting from her current position to the mannequin, it started with a short dash. After that the girl’s right leg would feint high on the object, then the low sweep of the hurricane would come dislodging the contraption from the metal spike. After that she would spin around with a second low sweep from the right leg attacking where the head would be on a person. Kirino would then stand straight after completing the jutsu and enter an offensive stance.

That is how she imagined the endeavor would go, but it isn’t how it happened. The run straight part was easy enough, but the right leg didn’t feint instead it hit the dummy full on sending it’s straw head flying while the second kick struck with too much power and send the body flying. As Kirino spun around to use the gale she barely touched it with her foot, as it continued to move through the air landing about ten or so feet away. ”Not ideal, but I did kind of do the kick.” Kirino said beginning a charge to the next victim of her assault. Remembering her image she kicked high managing to avoid actually hitting the dummy, while bringing her left leg around sending the dummy skyward after the dummy hung in the air for a brief moment the right leg made its return smacking the dummy in the head and slamming it into the ground. ”Leaf Whirlwind!” Kirino said composing herself, so that she could defend or attack again if the need would arise.

After getting down the jutsu Kirino looked to Chiyo if she had not already left. ”I could walk you home if you would like.” The girl would wait briefly for a response before heading back into the village. The day of taijutsu training left Kirino feeling like she would need a nice hot shower, she knew that wouldn’t be possible though as her water heater never worked. Even a cold shower would suffice though, then she would eat a healthy dinner of salad and fruits, with a meat protein, then finally head off to bed in case she would receive another high ranking mission over night.

(If you wish Chiyo you can learn clone and transformation technique at half word count due to being taught.)
WC: 911
TWC: 3018
Claiming Rewards: (Dynamic Entry, Leaf Whirlwind, Leaf Gale and 15 stats)
(Exit)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:18 pm

Approved @ kirino <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum