Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Learning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen ChinoikeTalk With The ChiefToday at 2:30 amJunko TsukikoIlluminate the UmbraToday at 1:44 amJunko TsukikoReal Spooky HoursToday at 12:29 amKoda OmukadeMeeting the MoonToday at 12:21 amKakushin SenjuKintsugi is hereYesterday at 11:49 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 11:17 pmKutari UchihaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 11:08 pmRen KurosawaWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 10:17 pmYama KokoroWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Yesterday at 10:01 pmHasumi Hayato
Top posting users this month
157 Posts - 22%
126 Posts - 18%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kai
Kai
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

A Wild Chingling has Appeared! (P, NK, Team 13) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Wild Chingling has Appeared! (P, NK, Team 13)

Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:11 pm
Everyone had answered the Chuunin's questions adequately. Jace was surprised to hear Kyori's goal was to kill a certain someone. There was nothing in his file about anyone who might provoke the boy into vengeance. Jace decided he would have to look further into that on his own. Orokana had a simple enough goal. He just wanted to survive and he wanted to learn more about why people's minds work the way they do. Being well versed in genjutsu, Jace could sympathize with that interest. Perhaps they could share in that goal one day. Ayame's answer was perhaps the deepest and most well thought out. It showed just how compassionate the girl was. She wanted to stop all of the killing in the world. Being a shinobi, she was bound to end up in a situation in which she would need to kill someone, even if it were to save her own life. The Uchiha wondered at just how well she was suited to being a ninja. Perhaps this was why she seemed to specialize in medical ninjutsu. After they all answered, he would go on with the actions listed previously.

The first to move was the girl. She had withdrawn three shuriken from her pouch and swiftly aimed two at the ground in front of Jace and one past the squad leader's head to land somewhere behind him. Jace saw the girl make the tell tale signs of the substitution jutsu before his vision went black. It was obviously some type of visual genjutsu as his other senses had been left in tact and his movement was not impaired. So they were already beginning to use teamwork. Unbeknownst to Jace or probably Ayame and Kyori, the bringer of darkness genjutsu would affect all three of them. Jace's green eyes would begin to spin and take on a crimson red appearance with three small black tomoe surrounding the pupil of either eye. The boy would pulsate chakra through his eyes to dispel the genjutsu used on him. If Ayame continued her first attack even though she was now blinded Jace would simply stand there and take the hit she was planning. Once hit, there would be a puff of smoke and in Jace's place would be a wooden log. Jace himself would reappear directly behind Ayame and place his right hand on top of her head while using his right leg to sweep in front of the girl and kick her legs backward while he pushed her forward and down toward the ground with his left hand, all at the speed of 100 and with enough strength to use her momentum against her to drive her to the ground.

"I like the initiative, but I didn't say begin yet." Jace would say as he stood back up from forcing the girl to the ground. He looked around at the other two with a smirk on his face before speaking again. "Begin!" he would say as he looked into the tree line just fifteen meters in front of him, spotting a broken log on the ground. As soon as he had finished saying 'begin' he would instantly disappear, re-appearing where the log was that he had just been looking at while the log would appear in his place. Once there, the Chuunin repressed his chakra so as not to be sensed and kept his senses peeled for the movements of the team. This would certainly take a while. He smirked at the fact they already seemed to be using teamwork, albeit not to the best of their abilities.
Kyori Uchiha
Kyori Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

A Wild Chingling has Appeared! (P, NK, Team 13) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Wild Chingling has Appeared! (P, NK, Team 13)

Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:08 pm

The two members of his team had started their attack without really waiting for Jace to say begin. Which was so stupid of the two seeing as the three of them were not able to start their attack together. Jace was quite young but he did have knowledge in battles, that was one thing Kyori knew about the Uchiha. Kyori eyes moved everywhere at a quick speed looking at everything that moved, it seemed as if everything was moving in slow motion due to his increased reaction time with his Sharingan. As his eyes darted to and from every direction they would come to lay on Orokana just as Aya had threw the Shuriken. The guy would perform a single hand seal, a tiger hand seal it was. Almost instant Kyori's world would be succumbed to darkness. He would assume that Orokana was the one who did it and since whatever happened seemed block his vision he would come to think that a Genjutsu or Medical jutsu had been used. Remembering the seal that was used and how the chakra within Orokana's body traveled through their pathways to cast the jutsu Kyori would send his chakra to his eyes almost in an instant since his thinking really didn't have a time frame.

It was quite dumb for the boy to use the Genjutsu that would effect everyone in the immediate area. All of a sudden his "sensei" would say begin but would seemed to disappear from where he was a log replacing itself with him. With his own eyes darting in each and every direction Kyori would come to see the Uchiha some bushes roughly 15 meters away before hiding away his chakra. Now Kyori could be a helpful teammate and tell them where Jace was but he needed to test their abilities. He needed to see if they could track the Uchiha and to see if they were successful in breaking out of the Genjutsu well to see if the girl was successful. Kyori would say "What happened, I can't see!" to keep an act up in order to trick the Uchiha. Though Jace may see through it since both of them possessed the mastered version of the Sharingan.
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 15900

Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:21 pm
Ayame knew this was a genjutsu, though she couldn't see through it. She stuck with her plan though, figuring senseai wouldn't have moved in the split second it happened. He dissappeared after her attack landed causing her to grumble at the obvious substitution. They had the same idea. When He came back to attack, however, she switched places with her shuriken and, going off of feel, attempted to land a blow (max speed and Strength) at approximately where Jace should have been.

After she found that sensei was no longer there, she groped around on the ground and put her 3 shuriken back into her pouch. Unable to release genjutsu, she just stood there, calling to her teammates, "Can you guys help me? I don't know how to do this."

She hoped that maybe one of them could teach her to release this genjutsu and get her out of the dark.

Nita squeaked loudly rushing over to Ayame's body and sniffing around in the area, trying to bring her out of it. Ayame closed her eyes and focused, knowing Nita was there to help her, and after a while of deep breathing, she flipped the switch. Her pupils expanded completely and without wavering this time. She could very faintly make out glowy colors in the darkness... faintly, however she could not see the white lines that should have outlined objects had she not been in a genjutsu. The gras was glowing faintly... it looked like an extremely dull thermal imaging array. She could make out nita barely as she glowed a little differently, still very faint. If Ayame was higher up in her Yureigan ability she might have been able to tell what colors they glowed and that the plants and the rat gave off different colors.

Of course, though, she wasn't a high enough level to see humans, so this little technique just gave her the ability to know that the ground was still there and so were the insects and some animals, debunking this as a gen technique.

Ayame's eyes were completely black and likely unnerved anyone who hadn't seen Yureigan before.

WC: 354
TWC: 1305

Yureigan Level 2: 354/500

AP: 185 - 2 = 183
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:40 pm
Orokana used the ram hand seal then body flickered behind jace and then used batto jutsu as soon as he stopped the body flicker (speed 160). he aimed to cut the strings connecting the bells and jaces hands. (sharpness 71, speed 80). hoping to see the roped cut. this was his plan. to have aya take all the attention then get the bells. he hoped jace wouldn't see it coming.

if jace was to dodge this Orokana would then use the hand seals Ox, Boar, Horse, then clap his hands. hoping to make jace fall into it. (power 62) then Orokana would try to body flicker again, but this time while he should be dealing with the genjutsu, he would be next to jace with one of his hands up using lightning rod. (power 50) touching jace as he tried to grab the bells.
Kai
Kai
Citizen

Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:02 pm
When Jace reappeared using the substitution technique, he was positioned so that he could still clearly see all three of the genin. When he tried to immobilize ayame she substituted with one of the shuriken she had thrown earlier. She was still clearly within Jace's line of sight now. Kyori seemed to just be standing where he was without trying to attack. Ayame had begun crawling on the floor and used her right hand to aim a punch at where she thought Jace was. It was apparent now that Orokana's genjutsu had affected her as well as Jace. He noticed Orokana make a single hand seal and then take off at incredible speed, seemingly trying to get behind the Chuunin. In the same instant that Jace felt Orokana's chakra stop behind him, the Uchiha would instantly switch places with the girl, putting a few meters between them. Without any hesitation, Jace immediately began singing a familiar tune he had heard among the village. It was loud enough for all three of the genin to clearly hear his voice.

By this time, Orokana had begun performing the hand seals for his next technique. Just before he clapped his hands, Orokana would feel his body becoming paralyzed, completely unable to move which stopped him from finishing the genjutsu he had planned. Kyori, who was also within earshot, would find himself to be paralyzed as well. Ayame would be the only one of the three genin still able to move. Jace didn't think it was necessary to immobilize her anymore now that she was blinded by her teammate's genjutsu. Jace had chosen this specific genjutsu to use because it was not something that could be broken by using the power of the sharingan. He needed to show the three genin where they stood. Once the two boys were fully paralyzed, Jace would speak. "I like the initiative, but I didn't say to start yet. So," he said to the genin as he jingled the bells in his right hand, "You can begin now. Remember, if you don't get the bells by noon I'm sending you back to the academy."

With those words Jace would now casually stroll over to the line of trees and make his way a few meters into the forest. He found a tree where he could still see his team and climbed up to sit on one of the branches. Once situated, he pulled the latest book he was reading out of his weapons pouch and opened it up to where he left off. He was sure he had some time before he had to worry about the Genin coming after him again, so he decided to read while he waited. The whole time he would keep his sharingan activated and his senses peeled so as not to get caught off guard, including his chakra senses.

i guess ill list ap

-2 shar
-40 switch
-65 gen binding via sound adaptation skill
-5 sub
299 remaining

TWC: 1829
claiming 1829 words towards sound adaptation but not exiting
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:40 pm
WUT IS THIS

IT'S APPROVED
Ayame Nezumichi
Ayame Nezumichi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 15900

Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:16 pm
Ayame continued to grope around on the ground feeling for a rock or something. Ayame crawled around stating, "Guys this isn't funny." She thought they were playing a trick on her. It wasn't likely but she wouldn't put it past them.

Giving up on the boys and assuming they had left , she pushed herself up to her knees and sat on her feet. "Nita!" She called her rat that had been sleeping in a tree a little ways away. The rat hadn't been affected by the jutsu, thank god, or else she might have conceded a checkmate. Aya made two quick kissy-sounding squeaks by puckering her lips, resting her top incisors on the bottom lip and sucking air in through her teeth sharply. Nita knew this was the code for help and was aroused from her sleep by it, running to the girl.

There were a series of clicks and squeaks between the two of them. Aya realized her teammates were just standing in place in odd positions. Aya stood and remembered from her academy days a jutsu that she thought was very unimportant, but right now it was crucial. The genjutsu release. But how was it done again?

Aya focused and clicked to her rat as they reminded each other of that day and how to do it. Nita jumped up onto Ayame's shoulder and sat there as Aya made the tiger sign and tried to release the genjutsu, letting her chakra build up to the highest level it could be at and through some spectacular luck she weakened it for a moment and some light came into view, but then just as quick it was dark again. Ayame tried again, controlling her chakra flow easily and chasing away the darkness in its entirety. The bright light was too much at first causing her to flinch and make a small noise of pain. Aya released her Yureigan at this point, her severely dilated pupils taking in too much light and nearly disappearing after the release. Then her pupils grew back to regular size.

She then noticed the two boys looking like they were playing freeze tag, and Jace was nowhere to be seen. She knew he had to be nearby, why else would he have such specific rules. Being rather on guard, aya took out a kunai in case she needed to defend herself and scanned the area carefully. She clicked to Nita suddenly, asking her to look around and search for their Sensei.

She hurriedly dog trotted over to Kyori first, examining him. This had to be some sort of genjutsu or something. She placed a hand on his shoulder and ran her chakra into his body sharply, to break Jace's hold over the boy, mixing their chakra to a total of 81 and overthrowing the paralysis that had  overcome him.  Aya trotted over to oro and spoke, "You know, I should really keep you in here just to prove a point, but I'm not that mean." She said. "Next time don't hit your teammates." She then placed a  hand onto his and ran her chakra through his body, breaking the gen at 141 power.

She then motioned Kyo to join them if he hadn't already. "We need to work together or else we will never get those bells. If you're worried about the whole meal thing, don't. I'm fine not eating, I've done it before and i certainly can do it now. But I believe the only way to get those bells is to work together."

Nita arrived back after ground scouting and said that sensei was nowhere to be found. "Nita says sensei isn't visible on the ground. That must mean one of two things" she said calmly. "He's either underground or in the trees."

WC: 629
TWC: 1305

Yureigan Level 2: 500/500 (Claim)
Genjutsu Release: 500/500 (Claim)

AP: 183 - 7 = 176

(Skipped Kyori because he is a scrub)

(Jace allowed me to prematurely break my genjutsu due to the fact that we had a matrix glitch believing oros gen would affect us beause kyo jace and I are scrubs.)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:16 pm
Approving Ayame <3
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:27 am
"well if we can lock him down I can use some genjutsu, but he uses genjutsu as well so most of my tricks he might know, if I can get his eye contact I can use genjutsu binding on him and make him stop moving, of make him fall asleep with my other genjutsu, unless kyo has better genjutsu, or the same, then I can go after jace with my speed and my katana, he might be faster but I can still keep him on his toes." he hoped that one of them will agree to it, he had no idea of how kyo fights, but he seemed very unmotivated. lest aya might work with him on this.
Kai
Kai
Citizen

Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:37 pm
After a few moments in the tree, Jace decided to check on the trio he had left 'tied up' so to speak. Mainly because he felt a sudden surge of chakra that piqued his interest. What he saw was the trio apparently out of the genjutsu and forming some sort of huddle. At least they looked like they were working together. The Squad Leader closed his book and put it away, deciding to keep his focus on the trio of Genin whom he was supposed to be training. They showed potential so far and that was what was important. 

-1ap sharingan
298 remaining
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum