HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
61%
 61% [ 155 ]
Word of mouth
19%
 19% [ 48 ]
Forum advert
3%
 3% [ 7 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 6 ]
Other
15%
 15% [ 37 ]
Total Votes : 253
V6 Staff List

Administrators:
Kurisu Ametsuchi
Viper Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha

Moderators:
Youka Tau
Akihana Akari
Ganki Sakura
Risako Akara
Ashie Uchiha
Maku

Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Koroshi's Summon
2-Tails: N/A
3-Tails: N/A
4-Tails: Kurisu Amersuchi
5-Tails: Denkiteki Hayato
6-Tails: Viper Uchiha
7-Tails: N/A
8-Tails: N/A
9-Tails: Koroshi Uchiha

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: Primrose Uchiha
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: Taios
5-Tails: Akihana Akari
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: Nobu Sen Katto
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: Samuru Uchiha

Kage List

Hokage: Kurisu Ametsuchi
Kazekage: Koroshi Uchiha
Hogokage: Denkiteki Hayato
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Youka Tau
Latest topics
» Chakra Conductor
by Akihana Akari Today at 2:50 pm

» Volunteering at the Academy (Yassin; Open)
by Sason Uchiha Today at 2:32 pm

» Some Questions before i start
by Shiraishi Shigeru Today at 2:28 pm

» Have Yourself a Merry Little Activity Check
by Sason Uchiha Today at 2:18 pm

» Kousa Hiryuu's Stats
by Sason Uchiha Today at 2:14 pm

» Bleach Story RPG
by Azzz Today at 10:51 am

» Training in The 'Mourning'
by Maximillian Yamaguchi Today at 9:58 am

» Kalix Learning the Flame Dragon Bullet Jutsu (T)
by Akihana Akari Today at 5:01 am

» The Will of Water
by Akihana Akari Today at 4:59 am

» Visions (T, Summoning)
by Akihana Akari Today at 3:45 am

Top posting users this week
Akihana Akari

Kobayashi Senshi

Kaen Yuki <3

Mercury Akari

Orokana <3

Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)

Shouhei Sato <3

Haru Hyuuga

Hikari Namikaze

Chisana Kiseki <3

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

The beggining(private, me, mason, and oro)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Orokana <3
Genin
Genin

Fame : 3
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Lightning, Fire
Clan : Yuhi
Clan Element : N/A
Ryo : 4900
100%

PostSubject: Re: The beggining(private, me, mason, and oro)   Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:43 am

"no you cant, your emotions control your mind not you, and your also too emotional. and I don't care if my genjutsu didn't scare you or not, I was testing your reactions, plus your body is still shaky from it." he looks at her. "so with these reasons you will never master genjutsu, unless you get someone to show you how to be emotionless." he said with a very flat tone. his brown coat waving in the wind. plus your mind is also weak already, your from a clan, though one I don't recognize."

"I don't suffer from my insanity, i enjoy every minute of it"
"The light of our hearts is even darker then black, the dim glimmer of hell itself."
"Before creation there is destruction, if my soul stands in the way, then I'll toss it aside. Yes, i have no choice but to move forward."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiyo TheDarkAngel
Academy Student
Academy Student

Fame : 0
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Lightning
Clan : Kuroki
Clan Element : n/a
Bloodline : Dark Angel
Ryo : 500
100%

PostSubject: Re: The beggining(private, me, mason, and oro)   Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:05 am

''excuse me? i'm shaking because they beat me bloody, not because of you! also, i'm one of the last kuroki clan members. we are known as the dark angels of konoha, with good reason. and i rarely have strong emotions, by the way.''chiyo wasn't lying, her emotions had been weaker since her clan had been murdered in front of own eyes ten years ago. her eyes were ice now, freezing and almost emotionless. chiyo had clearly seen alot to have gained such a blank face.

"Cross me, and I will kill you." -Chiyo
"Everyone close to me dies.I can't watch that happen anymore, so I push them away." -Chiyo
"I will make the Akatsuki pay. Them, and my sister, and everyone who has ever done me wrong." -Chiyo
Chiyo's Theme Song : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjueIK4YH8o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orokana <3
Genin
Genin

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: The beggining(private, me, mason, and oro)   Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:19 am

"for someone that's so emotionless you get angry fast, or do I get to you that fast. plus if your the last member of your clan you would feel great sorrow and rage. saying your emotionless is easy, but being emotion isn't an act." he had a smug smile on him and looked her dead in the eyes. his eyes were full of life but no emotions be hide them, no happiness, sadness, or rage, just eyes of a living thing. "you eyes are icy but not from being emotionless, from despair. I'm very good with peoples emotions, I love to control them sweetie." he smiled and started to walk away again. "if you do think you can learn how to fight a mental battle then lets go start your training." he continued walking.

"The light of our hearts is even darker then black, the dim glimmer of hell itself."
"Before creation there is destruction, if my soul stands in the way, then I'll toss it aside. Yes, i have no choice but to move forward."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiyo TheDarkAngel
Academy Student
Academy Student

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: The beggining(private, me, mason, and oro)   Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:34 am

''don't call me sweetie, unless you want to have your chakra drained.'' said chiyo, moving to catch up to oro with her long legs. her jacket flapped as she did, and chiyo began to anticipate oro's reaction when she proved him wrong about her capabilities. she was careful to reign in her emotions, however, trying hard to prove she could keep her emotions in check.

"Everyone close to me dies.I can't watch that happen anymore, so I push them away." -Chiyo
"I will make the Akatsuki pay. Them, and my sister, and everyone who has ever done me wrong." -Chiyo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orokana <3
Genin
Genin

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: The beggining(private, me, mason, and oro)   Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:42 am

he made his way to the training grounds. then looked at her. "since your where you can pick, do you want a lesson in jutsu or do you want to skip lessons and spar?" he asked the girl following him. she had no chance of besting him. Orokana had to many ways of fighting and had more training then her. this would be one sided. plus she most likely didn't know how to fight a genjutsu anyways. Orokana put his hands in his pocket and waited. "its your move if you want to spar." he mocked her. taunted her. would she take the bait, if she did, Orokana would win, if not, Orokana has a student.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiyo TheDarkAngel
Academy Student
Academy Student

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: The beggining(private, me, mason, and oro)   Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:53 am

''no, i'd rather learn the jutsu. i'm not taking your bait.'' said chiyo, her eyes holding both question and challenge. the akatsuki hadn't taught her many jutsu when she had been a member. she could already fight with fists, she wanted to learn jutsu, expand her knowledge. and she was insulted oro had thought she would fall for a trick like that. 'she wasn't a stupid person,  and she didn't always let her emotions control her.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orokana <3
Genin
Genin

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: The beggining(private, me, mason, and oro)   Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:02 am

"ok, since your a student I cant teach you something good, but I can teach you genjutsu release." Orokana said as he did a hand seal, tiger. "you need to learn how to use a release to get out of a genjutsu, but note that it wont always work, you need a lot of chakra, sometimes more then the genjutsu has chakra, and some genjutsu cant be broken with genjutsu release but there's a different way. its sometimes easy to tell whats a genjutsu, but if mastered anything can be real or fake."

(you need to type 250 words to learn Genjutsu Release)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiyo TheDarkAngel
Academy Student
Academy Student

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: The beggining(private, me, mason, and oro)   Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:38 pm

Chiyo looked at oro. "I figured it would cost a lot of chakra." Chiyo had a lot of chakra for a student, but was it enough for this? She didn't know, but she was going to find out. Her delicate chin lifted. She was ready to try this, and she wouldn't stop until she got it right.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orokana <3
Genin
Genin

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: The beggining(private, me, mason, and oro)   Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:49 pm

Orokana started doing hand seals. Dog Snake Monkey Ox Tiger, casting Demonic Illusion: Tree Binding Death. this would make her see a tree grow quickly around her, making her unable to move. squeezing her tightly. (power 9, when casting a jutsu you say the power that jutsu is, I'm casting a 9 power one for you to break free of easily, but normally its a 40 power jutsu.) Orokana watched her. "now try to break out of it." he placed his hand on his katana.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chiyo TheDarkAngel
Academy Student
Academy Student

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: The beggining(private, me, mason, and oro)   Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:01 pm

Chiyo struggled against the genjutsu at oros words. She made the tiger hand seal, but nothing happened. She continued to struggle, but then realized she would need to calm down to do this. She took a breath, and tried again. She was lucky she hadn't poured all of her chakra into that. Chiyo tried one more time, once again making the hand sign for Tiger.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beggining(private, me, mason, and oro)   Today at 3:27 pm

Back to top Go down

The beggining(private, me, mason, and oro)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Fire Country :: Konohagakure :: Village-
Jump to: