Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyoto Ametsuchi
Kyoto Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Sister Bonding (P,Kaya) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sister Bonding (P,Kaya)

Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:33 pm
Kyoto would laugh at her sister trying to use the jutsu. It was so funny seeing the green haired girl not being able to cast the jutsu. What was more funny is that she had somehow transformed into a clone that seemed to be of a slug and a human combined. Weird, thought Kyoto. Not thinking nothing of it she would say "Ok Kaya, it seems you have gotten the techniques down packed." she would expect a laughable antic from the girl but instead she was met with a blank face which was pretty weird. It didn't seem like she had zoned out like before. It looked as if her mind was completely blank. Kyoto would jump off of the rock and onto the dirt are in front of the stream as she slowly walked towards her sister to see what was up with her. All of a sudden a light red almost pink bubbly what seemed to be chakra surround her sister's body, it seemed so ominous."No! It can't be!." screamed the voice of Tartarus from inside of her head. What was up with him what was going on? "What is it Tartarus? What's happening." asked Kyoto speaking out loud with her only focus being her baby sister.

"In all the years I have been alive I never thought I would see it again." said Tartarus's voice which sounded as if he was out of all hope. What the hell was up with the demon, never had he seemed this hopeless. Not even when they fought Kasuga, even though he was doing most of the fighting."What, what is it!" screamed Kyoto out loud as wind beginned to blow from her sister's body and the ground beneath her sinking in."The chakra, there is no mistaking it. From my time wandering the world and as well as the region of Kumo I have been attracted to this type of chakra. But whenever I got to close to it, it would seem as if my very existence was coming to an end. This is the power of one of the nine tailed beast, I am sure you are not that dumb to know what they are. The nine beasts of destruction." said Tartarus causing a click in Kyoto's mind. She had read stories about the beasts created by God how was her sister one of them? Tartarus seemed to answer her thoughts as he would say "She isn't one! A human isn't a tailed beast you imbecile. She is a jinchuuriki, one of the beasts was sealed within her and I do not know which one because this seems to be only the first transformation of the tailed beast state. Keep your guard up the beast could take control of her body at anytime." said Tartarus causing Kyoto to nod instant summoning her sacred silver armor it coming on her body in an instant. Replacing her pants with a rare dense skirt, her sandals with dense combat boots, and a chestplate that was more durable than it seemed.

Just as the armor would cover her body the body of her sister would come charging at her with eyes so dull. This was the power of pure creation of God. Just as Kaya would get within one foot of her she would stretch her arms out at the speed of speed of 30, her hands latching on the girl's shoulder holding them in place with the power to lift a tumble dryer with one hand. Her sister seemed to be running in place. The chakra would cover Kyoto's hands. It felt as if her hands were suffering from fourth degree burns."Snap out of it!" screamed Kyoto trying to get her sister out of whatever was controlling her.

WC:2260
|Frost|
|Frost|
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:42 am

Within her subconscious, the girl began to fight the pulsating pain that ran through her body. The girl began to relax her breathing, closing her eyes to concentrate on regaining control of her body. The beast had a strong hold on her, but she continued to fight his chakra out of her system, to gain her free will once more. She couldn’t let it take over. She was an Ametsuchi dammit! She was stronger than this! She couldn’t let her body be corrupted by some ugly looking beast! She would bring shame to the family if she did! “GET OUUUUT!” She screamed one last time as her chakra surged throughout her body, cleansing itself of the demonic presence that was the bijuu. The lights within the dimly lit caved went into a fritz as they began to glow a bright cyan before completely going out signalling to an end of the beast’s current reign. With the chakra gone from within her, it seemed to have stunned the beast, as it retreated further back into it’s cave without saying a word.

Back into reality, the girl start to come to, regaining her consciousness slowly. The cloak that surrounded the small girl slowly began to fade away. Kaya would look at her sister with restless eyes, her body feeling weak from the presence that had just consumed it. Whatever the beast could do, she was beginning to doubt that it could actually help her. “Kyoto” The girl muttered weakly as she tried get back her strength. The girl would slowly get up, and stretch her little body. “Poppa!” She yelled out. “I have to find poppa!” She looked around frantically before running off. She had to let him know that the beast had come for her once again.

exit

twc: 2804

Claiming Transformation Technique and Clone technique taught at half words
V1 first tail 2000/2000
14 stats
Raizuko Akari
Raizuko Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6000

Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:11 pm
Seeing the chakra leave from her sister body Kyoto would send her armor back to the Re-quip plane. But not before an image of a long Katana like blade erupting in her mind sending her mixed emotions on it. What was that? The way the blade looked seemed to be so elegant. Kyoto would shake her head as she would see her sister run out into the distance out of the training grounds. So their father already knew of the beast within her? Well it was only natural. She was his daughter. Jumping back on top of the rock her mind would not wonder away from her sister's interaction with the beast. How had her sister come to have the beast sealed within her. Kyoto had not even heard any rumors back then about a beast roaming or going rampage."Maybe your father seeked out one of the beasts to input in one of his children to 

W.I.P
Kyoto Ametsuchi
Kyoto Ametsuchi
Citizen

Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:15 pm
Seeing the chakra leave from her sister body Kyoto would send her armor back to the Re-quip plane. But not before an image of a long Katana like blade erupting in her mind sending her mixed emotions on it. What was that? The way the blade looked seemed to be so elegant. Kyoto would shake her head as she would see her sister run out into the distance out of the training grounds. So their father already knew of the beast within her? Well it was only natural. She was his daughter. Jumping back on top of the rock her mind would not wonder away from her sister's interaction with the beast. How had her sister come to have the beast sealed within her. Kyoto had not even heard any rumors back then about a beast roaming or going rampage."Maybe your father seeked out one of the beasts to input in one of his children to make them more powerful" said Tartarus giving a suggestion. Though Kyoto would shake her head with a no."My father wouldn't do that, he has no greed for power. Not even when he is drunk. The only thing I can think of is that a Tailed Beast attacked the land where the twins lived and my father stopped them and somehow sealed it within Kaya. Anyway, I should get back to using my Re-Quip plane to unlock new equipment." said Kyoto as she would close her eyes as she sat upon the boulder imagining her re-quip plane.

Her eyes would be closed as she would begin to imagine the ripples of Space-Time chakra around her like her brother Kasuga had taught her only days past. Deciding that her closed eye meditation was done she would reopen her eyes, already seeing the ripples of Space-Time around her. Why was it coming so easier to her now? Maybe the Space-Time specialty would come natural to her in the future? Shaking the thoughts out of her head she would imagine the katana that had flashed in her mind only moments ago. It had a dusty silver blade, with a maroon colored handle. It was so magestic being bigger than any Katana she had seen in her life, not that she saw many of them. Just as she thought of the appearance of the blade the world around her would change into that of a starry night sky with reflections of light all along the ground that she had discovered was equipment in the Re-Quip plane. Though she could only move so far to the nearest reflection. Walking to it their lay a katana just as the one she had visualized and had a flash of. Bending down she would grip it by the handle instantly feeling the power of it rush through her body. As she brought the Katana up off the re-quip plane's grass like floor she would shoot from it back to her sitting position on the rock but this time with the Katana in hand. For a moment it felt heavy but then it felt like a feather having a good grip for her hand as if it was made specifically for herself. Smiling she would jump off of the rock with the Katana in her left hand as she landed on the ground.

She would perform a crouch as she extended her left leg forward into a straight angle and leaned backwards. It looked as if she was a T that had fallen sideways. Once fully into position she would lean her head back balacing the katana's tip on the ground as she thrusted her body backwards doing a black flip as her left leg and foot thrusted into the air and the katana making a swipe upward creating a slash of wind that would head for the trees cutting the leaves on the trees with the immense chakra put behind it. Finally, she had a weapon that was perfect for her, now she only had to put it in good use. She would desummon the weapon sending it back to the re-quip plane as she headed home to the Hokage building. She would show her brother but the guy was probably still angry at her and would continue calling her a disgrace to the fam.

Exit
3k words
Claiming Ametsuchi Basic Katana and 15 stats I tihink
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:17 pm

Training for equipments and stats cant happen with same wc. Pick either stats or Katana. <3
Kyoto Ametsuchi
Kyoto Ametsuchi
Citizen

Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:20 pm
no...this is with my Re-quip BL not the weapon rules
http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t28306-re-quip#212625
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:45 pm

Alright approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum