Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Find the Herb! Team Yu, Ry and Togi Moves Out. - Page 2 Empty Re: Find the Herb! Team Yu, Ry and Togi Moves Out.

Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:39 pm
After Yoshinaga agreed to get on Kyson's back. They were now ready to head out. Ryu asked if Kyson ever got tired, he could carry her instead. But that wouldn't be necessary, Kyson is stronger than he looks. But not a lot stronger, since he's not really physically built as people like Royalty. Who have strong physical strength for their taijutsu.

"Don't worry, I can handle it." Kyson said to Ryu.

Kyson then began to move out with his team if they were to follow him. After he told the team about his skills and abilities. Ryu asked Kyson if he could teach him how to seal things and other wood techniques. He looked really excited about learning some new techniques. The boy was merely jumping up and down and still maintaining his speed. Kyson chuckled a bit. Ryu also mentioned he knew gale palm and air bullets. That's a good start becasue Kyson knows those techniques too. Since he knew those technique, it wouldn't hurt to teach him blade of wind.

"Fuinjutsu might be a little too much for you. I don't really know any basic fuinjutsu. I sorta skipped the basics and went straight to high ranking fuinjutsus," Kyson said to Ryu.

"But wind techniques, that shouldn't be a problem since you know a few already. But we'll see, if this mission goes well. Maybe I'll teach you all a little thing or two." Kyson said to the three genin with a smirk on his face. Kyson isn't used to be on a squad, better yet a squad leader. But he's beginning to have a liking to these young genin. They're unique in their own way. Which separated the three of them from others Kyson had seen around the village.

"But anyway, the caves are just up ahead. Lets pick up the pace a bit." Kyson would now be running at 100 speed since he gained enough momentum. The other two genin should be running at their full speed at this time as well. As time went by, Kyson was getting closer and closer to the caves. In just a few minutes they should have arrived in their destination. Kyson was now near the caves, his team should be next to him if they were still following. Kyson would let go of Yoshinaga's legs slowly so she could easily climb off of Kyson's back. But before Kyson would go into the caves to check them out, he sensed something. Two very strong chakra signatures were in the same area. They must have been suppressing their chakra until now. It was powerful enough that he didn't have to focus his chakra sensory. Togirama should be able to sense them too since his sensory is better than Kysons.

"Togirama you sense that? We're not alone." Kyson said to the young sensory type shinobi. Suddenly, two people began to come from inside the cave. They were standing side by side. The one on the left was holding a bag. As Kyson took a further look at what was in the bag, it was the herbs inside it. And a couple other type of herbs too. By the look of their headbands, they're from Suna. But their headbands had a slash going across it. Which indicated they were missing ninja. 

"Looky what we got here, a bunch of little brats." The ninja on the left said with a devilish smirk on his face.

"What is your business here and we need those blue herbs to save our village. So please give them to us... or I'll show no mercy." Kyson said with a serious look on his face. The safety of the village depends on those flowers and Kyson was not going to let these shinobi ruin that.

"We heard these were some rare herbs. So we decided to find them and sell them. We're going to make a huge profit off of them. And since your in our way, we won't show any mercy to you guys either. Even if you are a bunch of kids. After I slice you kids up into a million pieces, my partner here is going to flame those pieces into a crisp." the missing ninja on the right said as he began to pull out his sword with his left hand. This was the last thing they needed, was someone to interfere with their mission. So they are going to have to finish these guys off quick. 

"Alright, Ryu and Togirama. You get the guy on the left. Judging by what his partner said, he must be a fire user. So you should have no problem with him. Me and Yoshinaga will take care of the guy on the right. Who looks like a normal weaponry type guy. We need to take these guy's out quick, so this is your time to show me what you guy's really got. So lets spread out a bit and give each other space." Kyson said to the young genin team.The missing ninja's were standing 10 meters away from Kyson. They would also be standing 10 meters from the rest of the team if they were standing next to Kyson. Ryu and Togirama's opponent would make 3 hand seals and shoot 2 fireballs that were about 2 by 2 meters big. One was heading for Ryu at a speed and power of 40. And the same would go for Togirama.

Kyson and Yoshinaga's opponent is now running  at the two of them at a speed of 40 with his sword ready to slash one of them. 

"Alright, Yoshinaga. Show me what that puppet can do." Kyson said as he began to walk towards the missing ninja coming at them.

(Words: 951) 

(TWC: 2577 words in all for Kyson)
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Click for nudes!
Remove Remove Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Wind Earth Water Lightning Fire Default
Clan Specialty : Fuinjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 728350

Find the Herb! Team Yu, Ry and Togi Moves Out. - Page 2 Empty Re: Find the Herb! Team Yu, Ry and Togi Moves Out.

Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:49 am
Ryu felt the presence of two individuals as well as he stepped into the cave. When one of the men popped out and started talking about brats Ryu thrusted one are forward. “I’m not a brat, I bring the heat.” Looking at the men sternly the ninja looked past the men. Okay, there is an escape route behind them, lets end this quickly and return with the herbs. When the herb thieves began to monologue about I’ll cut you this, we’ll cut you that the genin could only sigh. “Could you just put down the blade and fall to the ground? I’ll even count down from three.”

The genin would wait for someone to respond and when no one did he started to count. “Three, two…” After the second digit apparently the bad guys got hasty and started forming hand seals where two fireballs shot forward. Without so much as moving Extremely Steaming Murder orbs began to zip around the ninja’s body, there were five in total. When the fireballs got close two of the orbs raced forward each orb easily overpowering the fireballs before just disappearing. “I got you Togi.” The genin allowed the remaining orbs to circle around him, then let his skin pale as he activated the the wind glaive.

With incredible speeds the genin pushed forward and began a physical assault on the bandit. “Dynamic Entry!” The boy yelled out as he glided through the air knocking over a bandit with his bag of herbs. The other guy took a swing, but an up high leg was already coming towards his face, followed by a low one. “Sand Hurricane!” Looking down at the two groaning adults who had just been beat up by a twelve year old he took out some wire and began to tie them up. “Now I want you to apologize to Togirama and my other friend Yoshinaga when she gets back otherwise we are going to have a problem.” He made the scorch orbs disappear. “And fire burns away problems.”

WC: 338
Togirama Hyuuga <3
Togirama Hyuuga <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:37 pm
(Oh dear looks like I have been skipped over)

Togi was rather surprised when Ryu suddenly hurled a water canteen at him. 'Why does everyone try and hit me with water canteens?' Togi thought to himself with a slightly raised eyebrow as he caught the bottle of water before he registered what Ryu had just said. 'Oh he thinks I might be dehydrated because of what I said to Kyson-sensei' Togi realised. "Thankyou senpai that is very true..." Togi replied grateful for his friends concern he would likely have ordinarily offered a small bow in gratitude but since they were currently running that was near impossible.  

When Yumi went down Togi had sensed it immediately 'Damm it I am the squads medical ninja I should of not let things go so far I had known Yoshi-chan was suffering...' Togi scolded himself. When Kyson then told them to hold on Togi was a little liberal with the interpretation of those orders and sped up and followed along as the more experienced ninja circled round and headed back. Togi infact sped up to such an amount that he actually began to pull ahead of Kyson. When Kyson then spoke to Yumi in an attempt to make the girl feel better Togi began to run through hand seals quickly activating the mystic palm technique. With a hand glowing softly with light green chakra Togi then held it behind the girls back. While Togi could sense that the girl did not have any serious injuries what few realised was the technique was perfect for restoring the energy levels of others aswell and Yumi's energy levels had sure been dwindling.

Togi smiled slightly as Kyson offered to carry Yumi, Togi doubted if the proud girl would appreciate being carried but given the time constraints of this mission it was likely for the best. The statement that Kyson-Sensei had made that he would never leave any of them behind had also filled the young Genin with a warm feeling inside. It finally gave the displaced Hyuuga a sense of belonging as though he was part of a proper team.

'Ahhh so that third chakra signature that I'm sensing from Kyson-Sensei is earth I suppose that makes sense it has a rather dense and and hard feeling to it. It's a bit more inflexible than other chakras I have sensed...' Togi thought to himself as he studied the until up to now unknown chakra affinity.

"Senpai I understand that you are eager to learn but perhaps now is not the best time to be learning new jutsu... Togi exclaimed in a rather soft voice when Ryu asked Kyson if he would teach him a new wind jutsu. 

"Sorry to interrupt you Sensei..." Togi apologised "but I know some very basic Fuinjutsu and given by how Yoshi-chan stores her puppet I would presume that she does aswell... between us we could probably teach Ryu-senpai how to seal items inside a scroll if that us what he wants to learn..." Togi exclaimed. "Though ofcourse I'm not suggesting we try to teach him how to do this now!" the young Ninja quickly added.

Togi then suddenly realised that Kyson had hinted at the fact that he might teach them all something. This caused Togi to wonder just what the young man might decide to teach him... he had a water affinity so perhaps it could be a water jutsu but then Togi really didn't know enough about the chuunin's skills to hazard a guess about what else he might choose to teach him.

"Yes Sensei!" Togi shot back as soon as Kyson told them to pick up the pace. The young Hyuuga then increased his speed matching Kyson at a speed of 100 as they made their final approach towards the cave. Before they reached the mouth of the cave however Togi picked up movement from multiple chakra signatures. 'Yes Sensei there are three chakra signatures, two just inside the cave and one moving beneath the ground at a point where he likely believes we won't be able to sense him...' Togi whispered in reply. 

When the pair of missing nin emerged and Kyson and Ryu began to engage them in conversation Togi instead remained silent and began to study their chakra signatures. "The two infront of us have moderate chakra signatures, weaker than Ryu-senpai and my own though the one below the ground is much stronger.... Left has a strong fire affinity while the right has a wind and I think that the one underground must have an earth affinity..." Togi continued to whisper hoping that Kyson would be able to both hear him and make use of the information.

Togi nodded when Kyson gave the orders to split up and engage the two visible targets in pairs, the young ninja began to circle round so that they could separate their targets however before he got far the one he had been ordered to engage began to fire off a fire jutsu. Togi then gave a small smile as Ryu formed fireballs of his own and neutralised the attack. "Thankyou senpai!" Togi then declared. Noticing that Ryu was chanelling wind chakra throughout his body to increase the speed at which he could move the young Hyuuga followed suit and used a jutsu that would increase his own speed. Tapping into dense chakra deposits within his brain the young ninjas body was suddenly flooded with chakra before spreading through his nervous system like lightening. The Hyuuga's senses were suddenly on fire and the world around him seemed to slow. On the outside the only physical evidence if this change was that Togi's eyes had suddenly turned from dull grey lifeless orbs to intense black pits of pure black. 

As Ryu began his dash forward Togi carefully observed, the neurons in Togi's brain were now firing so quickly that he not only had time to work out what attack the young scorch user was about to use but to mimic him aswell. Matching Ryu's speed (which I'm guessing was 140?) Togi leapt through the air side by side with his team mate and instead of just one Genin slamming in to the fire using missing ninja at incredible speed there were two! Togi then instead of just matching Ryu's next manauever he used one that complimented it. While Ryu lashed out with a high kick Togi went in low with a powerful sweeping kick before spinning round and rising to his feet with a high kick as Ryu switched and went for a low kick. 

Just as Ryu began to taunt his downed opponents Togi suddenly became aware of movement beneath the ground. "Senpai it's not over... Four identical chakra signatures approaching from beneath our feet..." Togi declared as he dropped in to a low defensive stance. There was a slight rumble before four figures suddenly sprouted out of the ground in a rough diamond formation surrounding the Suna nin. These four figures were masked but their size, build and attire was all near identical suggesting that they were infact clones. They were a lot taller and heavier built than the other two missing nin. "Pathetic! Taken out by children..." One of the figures spat in a deep gravelly voice. "Still those weren't normal flames you used... Perhaps today won't be a wasted day after all... What was that you used hot head?" Another of the figures questioned.

(WC:1258)

(OOC: sorry Ryu but thought the fight could do with being a bit longer)
Kasumi Hyuuga
Kasumi Hyuuga
Citizen
Stat Page : Kasumi's Stats
Remove Puppetry Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 0

Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:52 pm
Yumi's ears perked up when she heard Kyson say "we're not alone".  Though still in her moody slump, the young genin looked around to try and spot who her new teacher was talking about.  She looked to her right and then to her left, but was unable to pick out much from the scenery.  Kyson was running too fast for her senses to keep up as everything streaked passed her like some impressionistic artwork, not to mention Kyson's head was in the way to see in front of her.  When her teacher finally came to a halt, to let her down, Yumi jumped down and peered around him cautiously and saw the two figures standing at the mouth of the cave.

There was nothing in the mission scroll that mentioned meeting anyone, Yumi wondered as she noticed one of the men held a bag which was full of plant material.

Yumi squinted and noticed they both were wearing forehead protectors.

They ... they are missing ninja? Yumi wondered as her heart rate began to increase.

Not only where they missing ninja but, to make matters worse, they were from Sunagakure as well.

Why ... why would these shinobi leave the Village of the Sand?  Its such a nice place to live.  Did being a Sand Ninja ever mean anything to you two?

The ninja with the sword snickered, "Heh, heh, we see you Little Girly.  We could smell your fear from a mile away.  I'm gonna enjoy eating you, you little runt!"

Yumi's eyes widened in fear as she took a step back.  He was dashing toward her with his sword in hand.  Kyson must have saw her reaction as he offered her some encouraging words.  "Show me what your puppet can do."  Yumi nodded and undid the the bandage straps which held her giant scroll on her back.  It fell to the ground on one of its ends as she rested a hand on the top, ready to unroll if the ninja got any closer.

But from the corner of her eye, Yumi saw Ryu unleash some fireballs of his own which neutralized the ones that the other missing ninja had thrown.  And in a blink of an eye, Ryu and Togi dispatched the ninja with a pare of kicks.  Suddenly the ninja with the sword was sprinting towards her.  She could see the whites of his chaotic eyes.  Yumi quickly (speed 49) pushed her giant scroll to the sandy grown which unrolled enough to reveal the seal which was written on its surface.  In a puff of smoke, Yumi's puppet, a 1.21 meter tall red-tailed hawk appeared in front of her.  Five strands of chakra could be seen stretched out from Yumi's fingertips.  They were attached to her puppet as it came to life.  But when the smoke cleared, Ryu and Togi were already standing over the second ninja.  Yumi let out a short sigh of relief.  

"Th-thanks Ryu-kun and Togi-kun," Yumi finally said as her brain finally possessed what had happened. 

But then a third figure appeared from below, or rather four of the same figures.  Not only were they masked which concealed his face, they were also wearing sand cloaks.  Each of them had their hoods turned up.  Each figure stood in front (approximately 20 meters) of Yumi's teammates and one stood in front of her.  They were surrounded.  If one of her teammates were to try and help another, they would be open for a counter attack.

They look look like they're exactly the same.  Are ... are they clones?

If that was the case, only one masked ninja was the real one.  A good physical hit would be enough to take them out.  All except for the original who would be real.  

And who'll be a lot tougher judging by the look of them ... but which one is it?

Yumi slowly took out her other scroll which was stored in one of her weapons pouches.  It contained her ten kunai.  In a small puff of smoke, Yumi willed out five of them and held them by their grips in her free hand.  Yumi molded her chakra and projected it into a meter wide circle in front of her.  She then placed her kunai within it.  For a moment they were suspended in the air.

"Manipulating Attack Blades." Yumi muttered under her breath as she waved her hand.

Her kunai launched forth whizzing towards the masked nin who stood in front of her.  The masked ninja pulled forth a kunai of his own and reflected Yumi's with his while hopping from side to side.  When each kunai was reflected they immediately came back to life.  Yumi had attached her chakra threads to their ends.  They began to assault ninja in a flurry of attacks (speed 40).   With her other hand, Yumi twitched her fingers which caused her hawk puppet to spread its wings.  It immediately launched itself from ground blowing sand particle as it took to the sky (speed 34).

(WC = 836)
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:33 am
As Kyson saw Ryu and Togirama attack the first two shinobi. He was impressed of how those two worked together in sync. Neither of them got in each others way and they fought as if they been fighting together for years. Kyson was truly impressed with their efforts. But Togirama was right, there was another chakra signature coming from under ground. And 4 clones surrounded the four of them immediately. Kyson knew they were clones off the back since he was able to notice they had the exact same chakra signature.

"Good job Ryu and Togirama, you did amazing. But leave these four to me and Yoshinaga. Can't let you two have all the fun." Kyson said with a smirk on his face. Kyson saw Yoshinaga take out 10 kunai and suddenly he saw them floating in the air. Kyson was highly impressed, he never seen someone just make kunai levitate in the air like that. But they were able to reflect all of the kunai coming at them. But then suddenly, the kunai came alive again. Kyson took a closer look at how and noticed that there was chakra threads attached to the kunai. Genius! Kyson thought to himself. That attack impressed really impressed Kyson. She then sent her puppet into the sky after she sent the kunai at them for a second round. But the Kunai was only able to take out two out of the four clones. Kyson was going to finish the rest.

"Great job Yoshinaga, that attack was genius. I know your probably anxious to keep going. But let me finish these two off so we can get back home." Kyson said with a smirk on his face. Kyson began to walk towards the two shinobi that are left. One was a real person and the other a clone.

"Your dare treat me like some sort of kid. Respect your elders you little brat." The missing ninja said to Kyson. The clone and the missing ninja were running at Kyson and each with a kunai in their hand. This will be the first time the three genin will see Kyson in actual combat and see what he is really made of. As they got closer, one of them leaped in the air and jumped behind Kyson. While the other stayed in front. The one behind attempted to stab Kyson in his back and the one in front attempted to stab Kyson in the chest. So a kunai was coming at Kyson's front and rear. Kyson would of course use Hydrification on the spots the kunai were coming from at a speed of 185. As the kunai pierced through Kyson. It looked as if Kyson had just been stabbed in the chest and his back.

"I guess you were just all talk. You shinobi always think your almighty and superior. But the truth is your just-" Kyson formed a rasengan with his left hand and hit the ninja in front of him straight in the stomach. He did that right before he could finish his sentence. But that one was only a clone as he poofed into a cloud of smoke on contact. So the one behind Kyson was the real one.

"How are you not dead! This can't be real!" The missing ninja said as he became really shocked. Kyson would move to the side while the kunai was still inside of him. As Kyson was moving, the kunai would go from being in his back to shifting to the left and eventually leaving Kyson's body as he moved to the point where the kunai was no longer in front of him. Kyson loves seeing the reaction of his opponents when they think they won. But since they were in a hurry, Kyson would finish him now. He would form the five element seal on his right hand. 5 purple flames would appear on his right hand and he would turn around quick and touch the missing ninjas chest. Making him unconscious immediately. 

"Someone grab the bag of herbs while I put a sea on the bodies real quick." Kyson said as he went to each of the knocked out missing ninja and put a mark seal on their necks. This way he could teleport the bodies once the team reached the village instead of them having to carry them. Kyson would then make the clone hand seal and summon a shadow clone. This way the clone could guard the bodies while they are away. Kyson would be ready as soon as one of them got the bag full of herbs. Kyson would then walk towards Yoshinaga and put his left hand on her shoulder.

"Great job out there, don't ever see yourself as being weak. Everyone has their own talents and flaws, so just always believe in yourself and have confidence just like you did just now." Kyson said to Yoshinaga. He would turn around hand kneel down so she could climb on his back again and they could get going. If she were to climb on Kyson would then speak again.

"Oh and don't worry. We'll work on your speed when we get back to the village. I mean it is the duty of a 'squad leader' to make sure his team is in tip-top shape. Everyone ready?" Kyson said as he was hinting to become this teams squad leader. If they were ready, they would head out immediately and begin to head back to the sand village.

(Kyson TWC: 3468)
Kasumi Hyuuga
Kasumi Hyuuga
Citizen
Stat Page : Kasumi's Stats
Remove Puppetry Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 0

Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:36 am
While the first clone had put up a decent fight, he eventually went down in a pufff of smoke after one of her animated kunai landed a hit.  Instinctively Yumi waved her hands around to make her five kunai zoom over to the next masked nin.  His gaze must have been so focused on Ryu and Togi that he had completely forgotten about the young kunoichi that all five of her kunai sunk themselves straight into his body.  He too vanished in a puff of smoke.  

Yumi was then about to send her puppet into a dive on one of the remaining masked nins when she saw Kyson stick a hand out motioning to her that that she had enough.  It was only after Kyson spoke did Yumi realize he was talking to her.  Puppeteering caused Yumi to fall into a trance-like state.  The way she manipulated her fingers felt like a dance, since she had no one teaching her how to puppeteer, Yumi embraced this exaggerated style.

Huh?  Oh, Kyson wants me to stop? Then I guess I'll grab the bag then, Yumi thought as she watched her new leader dash towards one of the clones.  

She then recalled her five kunai with a twitch of her hand.  They then bobbed up and down in front of her like fisherman's bobbers.  With her other hand, Yumi piloted her airborne puppet causing it to circle over head.  After it was aligned, Yumi sent her bird into a dive.  It was headed straight for the bag of herbs.  Yumi bobbed her head and counted as she watched her puppet ascend from the sky.  

Just a little bit longer, Yumi thought.

Hawks was about to crash to the ground when Yumi pulled up with her hand.  Its carbon steel talons opened up and grabbed the bag by the open end.  With a stroke of luck, Hawks had managed to grab both sades with its talons.  None of the herbs leaked out.  Yumi then waved her hand to make her puppet circle around causing it to return to its owner.  If either Togi or Ryu would go after the bag, Yumi would cause her puppet to fly low and drop it into either of their hands.  

"We have the bag right here," Yumi informed.  "Are these the correct herbs we need?"

Yumi motioned to whoever had the bag to give it to Kyson for inspection.  

When Kyson offered words of encouragement, Yumi would reply, "I was only dancing in the wind and ... and using numbers to my advantage."

Yumi placed her five kunai back inside her scroll and placed it in her weapons pouch.  She then landed her puppet in the sand and hopped it back to its big scroll.  When both were safely tucked away in their scrolls, Yumi reluctantly nodded and climbed back onto Kyson's back.

When Kyson spoke of teaching her on how to become faster, Yumi replied, "I would like that ... a lot, Kyson-sen- er Kyson-san."

When the team was ready, Yumi held on tight as Kyson increased his speed to his traveling speed.  Soon the village would be back to normal, or so the young genin hoped.  

(WC = 531)
(TWC for Yumi = 2981)
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:15 pm
Ryu was tying up the unconscious dirt bags when four more popped from out of the ground. "I don't think this is a good idea for you." The genin said to the man and his three shadow clones. When Kyson told him that he and Yumi could handle it, the boy sat down on top of his prisoners to watch the fight. These guys weren't exceptionally quick, so when it looked like the man and his clone had stabbed Kyson. Ryu jerked up, but noticed the guy had turned into a puddle before the enemy. Is that a water jutsu?

While the clones seemed distracted Ryu began picking up all of the loose herbs and tossed them into the bag that Yumi would eventually pick up. "When dealing with clones I would target the one who is different than the others." Looking around the boy waved a finger before stopping on the furthest one. "It is you." As it became apparent that the genin was right he shrugged up at Togi. "It is usually the one in the back."

After that is would seem that their leader placed a seal on all of the thieves and used a hand seal Ryu wanted to get familiar with. Shadow clones, I finally get to see how its done. Ryu copied the handseal immediately so that he would not forget it. After Kyson gave the order to move out, the genin burst through the cave yelling. "All right!" before turning back to see if anyone else was running like a lunatic. 

WC: 258
TWC: 2565
Togirama Hyuuga <3
Togirama Hyuuga <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:52 am
"You are welcome Yoshi-chan though I am confident you and Hawks-san could have dealt with him..." Togi replied though the young ninja did not turn to face the girl that he was talking to and instead kept his back to her as he faced outwards.

Togi gave a slight nod of his head as he was given the order to stand down and allow Yumi and Kyson to deal with the final missing ninja and his clones, Togi however did not relax and merely fell in to a defensive gentlefist stance in case he was attacked or if something went wrong and he was needed to help.

With his Hansho Byakugan still on overdrive the events around him still seemed to be unfolding slightly slowly... this however was good for the young ninja as if something happened he would have plenty of time to act and it also gave him an opportunity to study what techniques the other members of his team were using.

Yumi was the first to act and she summoned fourth a set of Kunai from a storage scroll, while this was not a jutsu what came next surely was. Togi carefully observed as the young girl formed an invisible disc of chakra and then used that chakra to suspend and then launch all her Kunai simultaneously towards one of the clones. 'Interesting technique... I wonder what the maximum number of projectiles that can be launched is....' Togi wondered as he considered the possibility of the attack could be used. The clone however managed to deflect all the projectiles with a Kunai of his own, this however was when Yumi revealed that the chakra disc was not the only trick to the jutsu as thin chakra threads attached themself to the handles of the Kunai and redirected them back towards the clone managing to take it by surprise and impale and dispel it and another clone. 'Tricky technique... I wonder what the best way to counter it is? Do you sever the chakra threads or perhaps evade the first volley and go straight for the puppeteer?' Togi thought to himself.

It was then Kyson's turn to go on the offensive and Togi was a little surprised when their team leader allowed himself to be out-manauevered. From the sprint to the caves Togi knew that the Chuunin was a lot faster than this so what was he doing? Was this all part of a trap? Togi then cocked his head to the side in surprise when certain areas of Kyson's body suddenly turned in to pure water chakra. 'Amazing I wonder if that is something that you can learn how to do...' Togi thought to himself as he considered the fact that he too had a water affinity, if the young Hyuuga could learn such a technique then he would be a lot more effective in close quarters combat.

The next jutsu Kyson used Togi instantly recognised due to the fact that Ryu had once almost accidentally ploughed in to him with that very jutsu. 'Rasengan...' Togi whispered. The next jutsu was strange it seemed a light like the anaesthetic jutsu in that it formed pseudo chakra flames on the users finger tips but instead of numbing pain it seemed to knock the target out.

Togi then slightly turned his head towards Ryu and cocked it slightly to the side. "When dealing with clones I usually just target the one which I can sense is real..." Togi declared with a small smile. "Though I would be careful with you assumption... It is not always the one at the back..." Togi then added.

"Sensei was that a medical technique?" Togi asked once the final ninja was down and he had confirmed with a quick sweep of the area that there were not any more chakra signatures lurking in the vicinity. With the threat over Togi then let his enhanced state of awareness slip away and his pure black eyes slowly returned to their regular dull grey. "What is the purpose of the mark seal?" Togi then questioned as he followed after Kyson occasionally tapping a couple of the downed ninja's tenketsu to seal of their chakra so that it would be harder for them to escape.

Togi then smiled at the words of encouragement that Kyson gave to Yumi, while they weren't directed at him they were reassuring none the less.

"Kyson-Sensei... Are you intending to be our full time squad leader?" Togi asked with a slight hint of hope in his voice.

"Ready Sensei!" Togi would then declare before matching pace with Kyson and running beside the older ninja.

(WC: 783)
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:12 pm
After Kyson had defeated the last missing ninja, Kyson inspected the bag and saw blue herbs that they needed for the mission. Kyson nodded to Yoshinaga to confirm that these were the right ones. Togirama asked Kyson if that last technique was a medical jutsu. Of course he was referring to Kyson's five elements seal jutsu. It was a good question to ask because from his view point all Kyson did was make the person unconscious. He wouldn't really notice that I sealed up his chakra as well as render him unconscious.

"That last one? Nah, that was a fuinjutsu. It seals up half the persons chakra and renders them unconscious." Kyson said to the curious genin. Kyson then prepared to put a mark seal on all of the missing ninja. Togirama then asked what was the purpose of the mark seal. Kyson likes the fact that he's asking questions. This means he's really interesting in learning.

"The mark seal can be used for different things. But I mainly use it for summoning people. So once we get to the village. All I have to do is summon them and we wouldn't have to worry about carrying them. But of course, I'll have a clone to watch over the bodies." Kyson said to Togirama. Kyson then made the clone hand seal and summoned a shadow clone. He then went to talk to Yoshinaga and gave her some words of encouragement. Then she would hop on Kyson's back after their little conversation. Togirama heard Kyson mention himself being their squad leader. it was true, Kyson was more than impressed with this squad. So he wouldn't mind looking over them as their teammate and teacher.

"Yup, you guys proved that you could work as a team efficiently. So from this day on, I'll be your squad leader." Kyson said to the team before they left. After Kyson said that statement he would tell his team to move out and they would now be heading back to the village. If they were to follow, they would be near Kyson and they should be running back in a hurry since they have a village to save. 

Kyson was now approaching the village gates. If his team were to follow they should be not too far from Kyson. Once they reached there, the guard at the gates would let them in immediately because he was already aware of their mission. Kyson would stop once he enters the village and let Yoshinaga down slowly. Kyson spotted the same shinobi that introduced Kyson to the genin team. He waved once he and Kyson made eye contact. Kyson walked over towards and spoke. If his teammates were to follow, they'd be right next to him.

"We've got the herbs you need." Kyson said to the man. Whoever had them would be the one to give them to the shinobi.

"Good job, so how was the team?" The man asked.

"They were excellent, real promising shinobi. I would like to take them under my wing and form a squad." Kyson said to the man. He was shocked once Kyson said that. He never thought Kyson would want to be a squad leader.

"Really?! I never knew you were the type to lead a team. Well if that is what you wish, I'll let Lord Kazekage and the higher ups know about this, after I give the herbs to the hospital. And I believe you guy's would be team 6." The man said as he began to run back towards the hospital.

"Right." Kyson would then turn around to his squad and speak to them if they were behind him.

"You guy's did an amazing job. We'll start our first day of training the day after tomorrow. So tomorrow will be your day off since we just had a important mission. It would take all of today and maybe tomorrow for the village to calm down and be back to normal. But if you do anything tomorrow, try not to over do it. Any questions?" Kyson said to his team. If they had any questions, Kyson would not mind answering them. 

(Kyson TWC: 4159)
Akabayashi Terumi
Akabayashi Terumi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Survived 2021

Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:05 am
It seemed as Kyson knew a great deal of techniques Ryu had already personally witnessed him turn into water, use the rasengan, place a seal on thieves, and use shadow clones. There would definitely be a lot to learn if this guy happened to become their squad leader. If Ryu ever reached chuunin rank he could help him learn fuinjutsu.

Since Kyson was carrying Yoshi, Ryu decided to pick up the herbs and run back with them. Once at the gates he handed over the herbs, so that they could be distributed to make a cure. Once that was through their new squad leader said that they would have a training session soon. He asked if anyone had questions so Ryu took the opportunity to speak first. “What time are we meeting and at the training grounds?” He asked the excitement was real though, he had gone a long time without a team and now he was finally on one.

After everyone had finished their questions and everything had been answered. Ryu waved them all goodbye before heading to the training fields. The sun was still up which meant there was more training to do.

WC: 195
TWC: 2760
Claiming: (Mission Rewards and half word count on shadow clone jutsu.)
(Exit)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum