Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro meeting Sephy!!Today at 2:15 amSephora HyuugaWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Today at 1:48 amAzuki ShinodaTalk With The ChiefToday at 1:27 amAzuki ShinodaThe Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi Terumi
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25150

Monkey Zapper, and Demon Kisser (p, nk) - Page 2 Empty Re: Monkey Zapper, and Demon Kisser (p, nk)

Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:02 pm
"I don't know what you're talking about I never called you a bastard." Man ling coming through with the sweet lies today. She might just be a ninja after all. She yawned and idealy slide her fingers through his hair for a few more moments. "I guess I can't blame you." She announced lazily. "I don't think I'd like having a baby sister all that much." Imagine another ling running around, eating her food, using her floss, stinking up her bathroom. She'd shudder at the thought. The world was large enough, and really could only handle one ling at a time. 

She moved ehr glowing eyes so they were peaking into Kas'. She blinked slowly, and just let the sound of her gentle breath fill the air. The pressing of two human bodies could only be ignored for so long, even for someone ling ling. Especially when the two bodies already had a certain attraction. she tried to ignore it but even ling's active mind slowed to a crawl as the breathing between ninjas became somewhat labored. He did look better as an adult. She sighed, and gave him a light head butt before resting her head back on the ground. "Are you going to kiss me or..."
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Stat Page : Shitai
Remove Remove Iryōjutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Kumogakure
Ryo : 22000

Monkey Zapper, and Demon Kisser (p, nk) - Page 2 Empty Re: Monkey Zapper, and Demon Kisser (p, nk)

Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:06 pm
"And here I thought the cute ones didn't lie as much. You do know that with me being this close to you i can hear ya right?" the smallest of chuckles escaped his lips for a moment before shaking his head, not like it bothered him or anything. The feeling of warm fingers running through his messy mane was enough to keep him quiet for a moment as she spoke an idea sparking from his mind as he grinned," Want mine? Pretty sure she'd be better off with you than me after all," if not then he could always leave her in the forest to fend for herself.

With each moment that passed on in which the two were closer and closer , his eyes stared into hers for a moment before going into a deep thinking state. Had he been any wiser he would have known that he was in quite the story telling position in which it could start raining and the boy and the girl sat staring into each others eyes before....ouch. The light head butt caused him to shake out of his thinking as the question was asked...what would the young male do? Well he thought on it for a few seconds before leaning down and kissing the female underneath him for a moment and held it there. For a moment the world around them froze as some random as violin began to play and after that? He moved away and stared at her," well...there's your answer."
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:31 pm
Somehow he's managed to see through her amazing deception skills. He really most have been the hokage's son. He has some pretty fly intuition. Not that that was really what she should have been focusing on at the moment. She felt his lips press against her own. with that soft but firm feeling she could only close her eye, and let out a soft noise in her throat. Soft, firm, right amount of moisture he had this down. Off in the distance ling heard Hiru drop his sniper rifle, and pick up a violin and start playing it. Good help was so hard to find these days.

Good kissers however, it seems like she'd lucked out in that regard.

When he came up for air, ling found that she'd been holding her breath teh entire time. She blinked her eyes opened and stared up into his. Feeling flustered and lost for just a second. "Yeah, uh, yeah I guess so." She hummed lightly for a moment, contemplating the situation she'd just thrown herself into. Eh, she wouldn't lie. She liked it. "So..." She said coyly. "Do you have any questions for me?"
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:36 pm
With the small amount of time he had with her he had learned two things: One had been that he had a thing for wild girls and Two? Well turns out the hard to the core Kasuga had a soft spot. About the questions he had a few but the only ones that had been on his mind were a bit...simple minded. Looking at the young female beneath him he smirked and rolled his shoulders," A few. One would be is the great Monkey Queen Ling single and if so will she allow this young man to take her on a date and after that take it easy?," his smirk remained as he thought about what he had said and didn't even regret it. Whether or not she answered he leaned down to bite her on the nape of her neck before slowly sitting up," Now we are even on the biting by the way," now if she had left a mark on him given what he was wearing, he didn't really care if someone had seen it on him. After all he was seventeen.
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:26 pm
(Sorry I've been on my death bed XD)
Phew she was totally worried he was going at ask a stupid question and completely ruin the word play of the moment. Luckily he seemed to have caught on and, ling rose her head back up and planted another kiss upon his lips. It only seemed fair after all. Every action has it's equal, opposite reaction. She held her lips to his until her neck hurt, at which point she finally moved her lips away so she could come up for some air. "Does that answer your question?" She giggled. "I mean, because if it doesn't. I'm like, totally not dating anyone right now. I mean really I've only gotten into the mental state where I think I'm ready for that type of thing. Because you know they say that you have to learn to love yourself before you can... OWW Son of a monkey lover!" She awkwardly maneuvered a hand to where she could rub her neck. "What are you part vampire or something?" 

She gave Kas one of these ">.>". "Well I'm not to sue I want to go anywhere with you if It's going to end up with me looking like a prune... unless you want to go swimming, in which case I'm totally down. Spring has sprung and I have this super cute swim suit. Wait, focus ling. Vampire. You! HIRU TAKE THE SHOT!"

Nothing. Good help was so hard to find these days.

"Don't pay attention to that. Hiru isn't here, he's off doing monkey things." Seriously she could do this whole lying thing for a living. "Eh I guess you're out in the sunlight so I'm fine. So yeah, wanna go take a dip?"
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:01 pm
If Kasuga could say one thing about this woman was that she had too many surprises up her sleeves. Without even thinking twice he could feel her soft lips pressing up against his which caused the male to turn a bright red along the sides of his cheeks. When he initiates it he is perfectly fine with this, but when such a cute woman does it on her own he becomes a sheepish little bastard that should probably calm himself down. After the conclusion of their third kiss he chuckled awkwardly and nodding in a very plain yes," Oh yeah that answers my questions perfectly...," well the young male had acquired himself a girlfriend to say the least though her reaction to him biting her was priceless. A small chuckle came from his lips as he shook his head," No not a vampire just getting you back for biting me at the beginning here, but..," total pause. Was she asking to go skinny dipping or just swimming.

His eyes slowly looked around for a moment looking for rustling until he figured she was...either lying to him or the monkey was there. Either way he shrugged and stood up before offering his hand to her," Well lets go swimming Monkey Queen," maybe this would be fun..
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:46 pm
Ling grabbed ahold of his hand with her own dainty one, and accepted the help in getting up. When she was upright she brushed her robes off. and took in a deep breath. "ALRIGHT!" She yelled. "WE'RE HEADING TO THE LAKE. SO IF ANYONE IS LISTENING TO US JUST KNOW THAT IS WHERE WE'RE GOING. ALSO GO BACK HOME AND GRAB ME THAT SWIMSUIT."

"EEP EEP EEP?" Hollard what may or may not have been a monkey from the near bye trees.

"NO THE YELLOW ONE! I JUST GOT IT. IT'S IN THE TOP DRAWER ON THE LEFT."

"EEP!"

"THANKS!" Ling then turned to Kas, face stone cold. As if nothing happened. Which of course to Kas it didn't. Because Ling was so freaky crafty. "Shall we?" She offered her arm with a cocked eye brow. "Oh do you want to stop by your house to grab some trunks? We don't have to stop by my place. Some one is bringing mine. I mean... Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...aaaaaaaam.... Alreaaaaaady wearing mine. Yes." She squinted seriously. "No. I have a suit already stashed by the lake. Yes. Yes. That's what I have. I go there a lot. So I have a suit already stashed. Yep. That's me. Ling." Nice save.

"Unless you plan to just go swimming around in your tighty whiteys."
Shitai Orochi
Shitai Orochi
Vagabond (B-Rank)
Vagabond (B-Rank)

Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:54 am
..? All Kasuga could do was raise a brow as he looked at her and where the noise came from, super ninja hearing yo. His eyes soon returned to his queen as he chuckled and shook his head," No one there right? You sure are interesting you know that?," playing it off as usual he wouldn't say anything this time and instead indulge her on whatever game she had been playing. Taking her arm into his he would think on it for a moment before smirking," Well unless you want me to swim utterly naked, then yeah i'll be going to get me some trunks, and yes. You are Ling alright," a brief chuckle escaped his lips as he lead the way from the grounds to his house which wasn't that far off. As the two were walking through the village a few could be seen smiling and whispering about how the Hokage's son and his new girlfriend (to them) had looked cute together though he had simply kept moving with naught but a smile on his face.

When the two finally reached his home, which he bought with his own money, he unlocked the door and proceeded in," Welcome to my semi-nice house, make yourself at home and i'll get those trunks," and with that he disappeared into the back shuffling through a few things to find a nice pair of trunks. After a few minutes of Noping and Hmmmm'ing, he finally found what he had been looking for, a pair of dark blue with white trimming trunks. For a moment he took the lazy mans route and through them into the re-quip plane before heading back out," ready."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum