Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 pmAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 pmHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 pmHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 pmHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 pmHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 pmHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 pmHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 pmHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 pmHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 pmAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
138 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Orokana is getting hotter~ (closed, nomo - Page 2 Empty Re: Orokana is getting hotter~ (closed, nomo

Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:35 am
he nodded. "i see" and he continued to eat the apple standing up. and he put on his sword again. fixing his coat and pants. watching her harm herself. "i like the way you rest, looks relaxing." Orokana smiled and finished his apple. he then took out his blade. trying to pour chakra into it. it worked a bit and the blade had a fade grey on it as he used chakra infusion, but it did not work how he was hoping it would. and he tried to focus harder. but the blade remained the same with its light grey colour. he could not get it down and it made him upset a bit but he shrugged trying more. why cant I get this tech down, am I missing a step? or am I just really weak at using this... Orokana tried doing it more and the blade's colour faded and he sighed a bit.

(738/2000 wc
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Orokana is getting hotter~ (closed, nomo - Page 2 Empty Re: Orokana is getting hotter~ (closed, nomo

Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:54 am
"Yea. rest. heh. I get too ancy if i sit around and dont do anything. At least this way i can get a little bit of developmental practice with my shield. To be honest even if this is the form of my weapon i use the most..... I rarely actually use the shield to like. Block things. " As she continued, shifting her weight just in time to put the metal disc in the way of where her next strike would land. As she continued reflexively moving in time to the strikes she knew where were aimed, she though about the situation. Something felt slightly off. Each time she turned her body the edge of the metal shield slid a little more then she meant to, which puzzled the girl. In this position it should rock with her movements while staying in place, she thought to herself as three more strikes were deflected, though the final tendril's attack of this round nearly brushed the edge of the shield too closely, allowing it to continue on to hit flesh.

Stopping for a moment she repositioned herself, keeping her stance wide but tucking her elbow in a bit more. No, that wasn't it. This felt a much different kind of clunky, causing her movement to fight against the natural rest state of her muscles.

(980)
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:39 pm
orokana kept trying to use chakra infusion on the blade, but it did not work, it kept going a light grey colour but thats it. it was driving him up a wall. "i dont know if thats a good or bad habit." he said as he studied the sword. "so, what do you suggest i do to get stronger, yen thinks i need to understand genjutsu more, all of it, the good the bad and the ugly, but genjutsu alone can only do so much, i was thinking about learning more about weapons but my ninjutsu is pretty weak as is." he continued to toy with his chakra and the blade, it seems its working but it does not want to work. this made orokana a bit confused but still went ahead trying to figure it out. he repeated what he has done over and over. but it looked like little progress was being made, if any, but he kept at it for now. i wonder how long she is going to stay here with me till she leaves, well no matter the time frame i will chat with her and try making her relax if only a tiny amount, i dont know if she needs it but it wont hurt to help out a bit. he thought in the back of his mind. he looked at her noting her struggle, but he didnt know how to help so he went back to his own training. as he used chakra infusion the grey became darker but orokana could tell its not ready yet, it still needed more

(1005
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:40 pm
"Well. Any time i've heard this question asked the answer has been simple. My saving grace has always been in ninjutsu. When I was younger I trained extensively as a medical ninja, however I gave up the craft for a long time in order to hone my skills in ninjutsu. The raw power of nin has given me the strength to defeat my foes and push through any obstacle i've encountered. " Her words came out labored and staccato as she continued her own training. She'd gotten used to the back and forth of her attack and defense, taking time up to this point to pinpoint each strike at a lower speed, her shadows ramping up strike after strike. At this point however the speed of her techniques was up to it's full speed barring the additional strength of a stat increasing jutsu. At a speed of one hundred and ten the sharp pointed tendrils struck at her, forcing her to deal with attacks at a speed higher then she could actually move.

The response was a shift in concentration. She took several pauses as she spoke, pursing her lips in concentration. "I can't speak of what path you need to take. The steps each ninja takes to gain power is SHIT" Inches from her skin one of the tendrils stopped, it's tip burried in her armor, just between two of the metal plates. "Sorry. Um. The path is different for each ninja. I can explain what I learned, but you may require completely different means. "

(1235)
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:53 am
"it can never be a straight forward path can it..?" Orokana sighed responding to her. he kept at his training, he was hoping soon that he can do the jutsu but the more he kept at it the longer it felt that he would never get it. time and time again the chakra infusion would only be a light grey and not work fully. he cut the air in front of him and sheathed it. took a deep breath and took it out trying again. the grey was getting darker but Orokana did not care, he could tell it still needs work and he tried putting in more but it just seemed to not like him. which made oro very annoyed but he kept his cool, mainly because nomo was next to him and he did not want to get mad over something so petty. "so... I been thinking... and I want your opinion... I been thinking of leaving the leaf... I was not born here and I only been here for 4-5 years now... is it wise to leave?" Orokana asked awkwardly. he could not get the words right but this would have to do.

(1204 wc
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:05 pm
"OF course not. " With a short break she was back at it, striking with lighting speed and incredibly precision. Using the skills taught to her through the true leader of the trinity, the dual soul that once inhabited the girl's body. 

"Remember Kira, One of the most important talents given to a witch, and most difficult to to master, is the splitting of your consciousness. Through this technique a witch may keep their concentration on the events going on around them while keeping up several spells. " The words were still fresh in her mind as she allowed her thoughts to separate. WIthin her third eye chakra the effects of her jutsu glowed, arcane runes that represented each of her techniques shifting as the power grew of shrank. Even without the effects of the sharingan she could see behind her eyes a representation of each effect requiring her attention, her mind shifting to keep full concentration on each in tandem. 

"Um." She stopped training at this question. Things just went from light hearted simplicity to quite a difficult subject requiring her full attention. "My path took me from the village but..." How exactly do you explain to someone the importance in staying in a place that for years tortured you? She still had nightmares from her path, though they came less frequently then before. "I did so with permission of the lord hokage, and um..... Well. The choice to leave the village isn't one that can be taken lightly. " 

(1483)
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:21 am
Orokana didn't say anything back, he just kept at his training. he knew that was her answer. he pulled on his sheath and tried casting chakra infusion again. but it didn't work. it wasn't even grey. he sighed. and then he walked around a bit. trying to take a break. but he kept thinking and getting annoyed. he kept thinking of what she said, and what yen said. he doesn't feel confident in anything he did anymore. at first he did but now he has his doubts. and it bugged him. he always thought he was a door only he could in and out off. but it was only to kick himself out. he tried ignoring his thoughts and went back to training. he casted the jutsu again. it was turning even more grey, he smiled slightly. his mind was empty again. he saw that it was working better then it was before and he cut the air in front of him. then cut a tree near him. it cut threw with more ease then normal. so he kept cutting things and casting the jutsu too see if he can do better. then he stabbed a tree. and his katana was stuck in the tree. he tried pulling it out but it was stuck deep. god damn it, it was going so smoothly as well. he tried pulling harder and then it popped out, he feel backwards a bit. he sighed. well this was embarrassing... he thought to himself hoping nomo wouldn't say anything.

(1458/2000)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:30 am
Watching what the boy was doing she paused, taking a few moments to study the effects he was trying to bring upon his blade. Drawing the short sword from it's shieth behind her forarm she turned to face the boy, thinking of a much easier way they could complete their tasks. 

"Um. If it's helpful... I'm actually working on a defensive jutsu. Looks like you're working with chakra infusion? " In emphasis she'd allow her chakra to flow through her own weapon, causing it to glow with a strange green light, small tendrils of red and blue flowing through the energy like threads in a tapestry. "You could try what you're doing against me. I could use some practice defending against attacks thrown by someone besides myself anyway. " 
(1610)
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:36 am
Orokana looked at he and copied her. he casted chakra infusion, and the blade turned a dark grey. then he nodded and sheathed the blade. his chakra infusion still active. he gripped the sheath with his left hand and the used the ram hand seal, casting body flicker.(140 speed) then he disappeared and reappearing behind her, his hand on his handle as he appeared. then he used battojutsu and slashed at her back. (+20 speed = 60 speed and +20 str = 25 str) he aimed for he side making sure not to aim at a spot that would be damaging if hit. (sharpness = 71)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:17 pm
He moved quickly and quite sudden, though she was fully aware of the reason why the moment his hands clapped together. Ram seal. even without the use of her sharingan eyes she recognized the power of the body flicker. Nearly immediately she considered teaching him an important lesson, allowing a simple strike to teach the boy the importance of using the body flicker properly. Were this one of her students within koukan of course she would have. this was the way in which she'd killed multiple people ninja, including the boy who's eyes she'd taken for herself, but this wasn't the time for teaching dificult lessons. 

By the time he was behind her she was turned to face the boy, their speed fairly close and the distance traveled significantly less for her then for the boy. With a single swift motion her shield was in between the boy's blade and her flesh, bringing a cry of steel on steel as his weapon connected with the circular shield of hatred. The defense felt strong. THis was good. 

(1786)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum