Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
When the hunt beganToday at 7:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 6:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 6:50 pmAizen ChinoikeTraining, or making friendsToday at 6:44 pmTravin IburiThe Princess of Pancakes Today at 6:44 pmHasumi HayatoWork times TwoToday at 6:24 pmSakuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 6:11 pmZatoichi HyuugaWhen one became twoToday at 5:46 pmKutari UchihaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 5:38 pmZatoichi HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 5:02 pmMegami Kuoga
Top posting users this month
160 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
46 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 44000

Come to the Water! (Akihana, Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Come to the Water! (Akihana, Invite Only)

Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:36 am
Huuugs! Hugs were the best medicine and the best reward for doing something right and as Akihana hugged the short male he snuggled into her for a moment before standing up straight," This is fun. I didn't know you could walk on water like this," the more he had learned about this technique the more he felt about it. Applying the technique to walking on many surfaces gave Dusk a bunch of ideas though when he had been reminded about using ninjutsu in the public eyes he nodded knowing to save his ideas for a time when he was more....accepted by the local mass. Dubbing his newly learned technique the "Amazing walker walking" technique, Dusk continued to pay close attention to Akihana eager to learn just what else she would be teaching him next. Since he had not been properly enrolled into the Academy by his parents these jutsu would be all but familiar to him, does not hurt to teach a new kid new tricks right?

Once she had fully allowed the male to stand on his own, Dusk slid his hands to his sides and focused on staying afloat. For a split moment he felt as if he had lost a bit of concentration due to getting it right on his first try, but after getting it under control again he watched as she did another cool thing. Following the hand signs closely he watched as two Akihana's appeared from smoke causing him to slightly jump, but after seeing that the two were the same he clapped wildly showing that he had been not only amused by the situaion, but also entertained heavily," That was awesome!," he couldn't help but reveal his excitement to the woman who had been showing him the bare basics of ninjutsu.

As if on cue he moved his hands together slowly going through the hand seals trying to figure out how to make the clones appear. Though he had heard this from his father, he had to visualize himself and anyone that skill in it could make another person if they had been good at it. Yet seeing Akihana make another on of her was amazing as well. After making the appropriate hand seals he concentrated on a form, choosing himself as a base before making a gigantic poof of smoke and out of it came another dusk posing for the young male. With a small chuckle the two waved to Akihana," Like this? This is so much fun!," with his childlike chuckle he waddled on the waters waiting for more.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Come to the Water! (Akihana, Invite Only) - Page 2 Empty Re: Come to the Water! (Akihana, Invite Only)

Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:52 am
"Very very good," the blonde praised. "Don't you think so too?" she asked the other blonde who nodded enthusiastically. "Fantastic," the clone replied in agreement before both young women turned to Dusk again. Why had Akihana ever stopped teaching, she had no idea. It had been Yaju who had sent her on her very first genin exams proctoring and she had taken to it like a fish to water. The kunoichi loved children, she loved spending time with them and even now, her biggest regret was not having the time to be around the general child population of Hoshigakure. Perhaps she would talk to Den about taking on a class or two at the academy. It all depended on how much she was needed by the Queen's side really but the medic decided she would make time for teaching as best she could.

"Okay so now we know how to walk on any surface, and we can create lots of friends around us. But what is we want to play hide and seek?" she asked, golden eyes shimmering with mischief as she looked at the twin boys. "I know hide and seek is pretty simple, one person counts and the other hides. But do you know what the very best hiding place is?" She would wait for him to reply, and if he did, she would answer. "In plain sight of course. Now watch this, I'll count, and Akihana Two has to hide."

With that, the original medic turned away from her clone, pretending to close her eyes and began counting. The clone, smiling at Dusk, stole the child's attention instead. "Now I'm going to hide, but I'm not going to go anywhere," the clone stage whispered, weaving more handseals at a slower pace so the blue haired male could keep up. Once the seals were completed, a puff of smoke appeared once more and instead of the clone Akihana, there was nothing but a fallen branch floating merely on top of the water.

The real Akihana turned around to the two boys, a puzzled expression on her face. "Hey, where did she go?"
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:16 am
Dusk just felt a sense of accomplishment well up from inside of him as he looked at the other him for a moment and high fived himself," We did it! This is so much fun and it feels like i'm a real ninja now," the second Dusk smiled and nodded to himself as he watched the other two Akihana's who were about to teach him something new. It felt like he had truly went to ninja school and was learning the basics that many ninja must have learned earlier on, but his were more fun. No books just fun and games is just how Dusk learned to learn things. Simply thinking of how his father and mother would react to their son living up to the predictions of his life, he smiled knowing they would be proud of him. Blue eyes turned to the female as she grabbed his attention with another game involving the clones, and hide and seek?

This new development caught his attention well both of his collective attentions as he stared at the two females, listening intently as he listened to the rules and how the game was going to go. With one of them counting and one of the "Hiding", both of the young ninja to be stood there in awe as the hand seals were made and the other disappeared?! In his state of surprised he had almost fell into the water, but the other him had caught him just in time," We hide in water right!," Nope Dusk that had been the wrong answer. As the true answer had been given to him, he rubbed his cheek in embarrassment seeing as his simple answer was into the blue. When the other Akihana had disappeared and the counting Akihana had asked where she had went, he simply pointed to the branch in the way," Umm...can people just turn into trees??? Because I think she just did it," though the whole while the clone had been talking, Dusk number one had weaved the hand seals again and waited.

As he attempted to push his chakra through his body he imagined it as if he was trying to sink into the water to disappear, almost as if he had tried to disappear quite literally. In a moments time a poof of smoke appeared on the waters surface as a branch, much like Akihana's except a little....more hilarious. Once he had disappeared he found himself in a tree some odd five meters from where he was hanging upside down, his long blue hair waving in the wind as he just sat there," Umm...Akihana did I do it right?," No explanation on why or how he accomplished this task but there he was just hanging. The clone of his sort of laughed a bit as he knew how they were, the sight was enough to cause him to disperse due to the sheer hilarity the male had just displayed and Dusk did not mind this at all. For the moment he sat there and hung upside looking around if he could see where the other Akihana had been hiding.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:46 pm
Akihana couldn't help but giggle as the boy appeared hanging down from the tree. His clone however dispersed from the force of the sheer laughter alone. It was good to see someone being able to laugh at themselves so heartily. As the clone Akihana stepped back onto the ground once more, reaching to help Dusk down from his position, the real one said "Yes, that was good. You're a super fast learner, Dusk."

Once the clone had helped the blue haired male down, she would give him a final congratulatory hug and disperse while the original would step out of the water, the ends of her dress soaking wet but the blonde didn't mind. In this kind of weather, they would dry off soon enough. Instead she took a seat on the marble ledge of the fountain once again, patting the space beside her for him to come sit down as well. The young man definitely had the jutsu down, now it was time to see how he would handle being a ninja.

Once the child was seated, she began to speak. "So, you say you want to be a ninja? Could you please tell me why." she asked, waiting to see what he would say. Once his answer was given, she would ask. "I'm sure you've seen that some people don't like ninja in the city. Not all, but some people are scared of them, some vendors don't serve them and some people from certain sects call them bad things. Do you know that as a ninja, you'll have to help even the people who don't like you? Can you do that sweetie?"
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:20 pm
"Well when I was helping dad tend the fields I' had to learn quick so that I didn't mess up and end up losing food and things in the process. So quick learning is in my blood!," seeing that he had indeed did the jutsu correctly he reached for Akihana who had been helping him out of the tree. Clinging to her like a small child once he had been sat down he dusted himself off and waved to the clone before it had poofed to wherever clones went after they had been dispersed...clone daycare? At any rate Dusk had hugged the clone before zooming over towards the real Akihana and sitting where she had patted for him to, of course his hair had fallen into the embrace of the water as he did so, but he didn't mind that in the slightest since he had loved it so much.

Kicking his feet just so slightly that it made a small rhythm as his heels slightly pattered against the marble fixture, her question caused the male to smile even if it took him off guard. The reason for him being a ninja was pretty simple albeit a little childish, but it was how he had been raised. As he leaned his head to the sides in a pattern he would look up towards the blue sky as he spoke," Well I wanted to become a ninja to help people. I know that ninja fight a lot and its a really messy job, but helping people is something I want to do. Plus I could travel to different villages and meet other ninja and have fun with them and eventually...I could become one of those super strong ninja that just help instead of beat people up..," his dreams were simple in the sense that the lessons of him being a ninja were "Protect with your power instead of harming" Though he had seen his father at times use the ninja skills he had to fend off rouge ninja, he never allowed himself to allow his emotions to cloud his fighting.

A brief nod came from Dusk as he smiled and slid his hands into his lap," Mhm. Well not everyone can like you that would be silly, but even if that is the case you can still help them. Kill them with kindness not violence yeah?," blue eyes stared up to the female as he continued to kick his feet about," Then by doing that I can be a strong person like you can't I?," he couldn't necessarily tell by looks alone but he could feel that she was strong, both in skill and experience just something that the young boy could pick up by how she carried herself.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:50 pm
She insisted to his answer, feeling the warmth radiating from his words. The way he spoke in turn spoke of his upbringing, and it sounded a lot better than Akihana's. All her adult life she had tried to teach Arata the same thing, that true power meant never having the need to wield it in a harmful way. Dusk stated it so simply, his parents must be amazing if they could make a little boy understand the biggest secret of life, that the best thing one person could do was to help another.

Her Arata had a long way to go.

"You know what sweetie, i think you're going to make an amazing ninja," she said her lips blossoming into a full smile of confidence in his ability. "In fact, I have a surprise for you. But you have to close your eyes first." If Dusk would do as told, Akihana would perform a simple summoning technique, summoning Cream to her shoulder. Whispering her request to the slug, she would watch it disperse only to appear a minute later, a Hoshigaure headband wrapped around its tiny body. Akihana caught the headband before it fell to the ground, the slug obviously not being able to support its weight. Thanking the tiny creature, the blonde vanished it once again.

"Okay, hold on a second," she said as she moved to place the headband in the boy's lap. "Okay, you can open your eyes now, this is all yours." she grinned in a congratulatory fashion, petting his shoulder as he took in his new prize. "You're an official ninja of the city now. You can go to the academy anytime to get your papers, your uniform, you can even take classes with other genin, and maybe I'll see you there too."

With that, she would get to her feet, bidding him a warm farewell. "You should run home and tell your mommy and daddy the good news. And tell them I said hi, and I'd love to meet them one day, they have raised a very brilliant boy." With that, she would send him on his way.

(Exit - claims coming in a bit)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:12 pm
TWC: 2, 780

Claiming 375 words to: http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22712-fire-release-fire-stream
Claiming 900 words to: http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t31406-katon-fire-bubbles
Claiming 750 words to: http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22327-v6-hidden-mist-technique
Claiming 750 words to: http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t25186-haze-clone
Claiming 5 words to: charity
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:18 pm
"Really?" the words were so sincere it caused the boys normally blue eyes to well up into a bigger shape as if he was about to cry, but wiping the tears away he smiled and nodded," Thanks Akihana." the smile was sincere as he hugged her before sitting upright. A surprise? This had certainly caused the small male to nod in anticipation and close his eyes, covering them with his hands as he waited to see what would happen. As it were he waited for a moment before feeling a small weight added to his person in which he opened his eyes and looked down. A large gasp escaped his lips for a moment before looking up to her and back down to it before grabbing it and putting it onto his head with glee,"Yay! I did it!!! Thank you soooo much," he couldn't help but glomp the female in thanks for making the first steps of his life come real.

With a large smile he stood up and twirled on his heels," I will! Mom and Dad will be so happy to hear about this! OOoh! You should come and visit us one day so we can all go out to eat and do fun things," of course with that he waved to Akihana and ran off towards his home full speed, knowing that after today he was going to be a full fledged ninja of the village.

Exit.

Claims:
Clone Technique: 250
Substitution: 250
Water Walking: 250

750 total out of 3600

Genin Rank: +15 Stats and Spec (Ninjutsu)

+16 stats

If possible claiming Sage's Body (2000 words) So 2750 in total... So 800 is for the Genin exam portion leaving 50 for nothing

Last edited by Dusk Tachibana on Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Saladin Pendragon
Saladin Pendragon
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:30 pm
Aki is approved.

Dusk, you will have to take out 800 words from your total as you cannot claim stats/training from the genin exam section of the thread. Also, I see no training here for the earth element. Please adjust your claims accordingly.
Toshiro Senju
Toshiro Senju
Citizen

Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:34 pm
Uhh...that's fine the last 850 can just be the Genin exam portion which would drop my claim for Earth..
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum