Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Walk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Today at 1:48 amAzuki ShinodaTalk With The ChiefToday at 1:27 amAzuki ShinodaThe Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Yesterday at 8:07 pmAkabayashi Terumi
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Important information P/IO Koroshi and Roy - Page 4 Empty Re: Important information P/IO Koroshi and Roy

Tue May 17, 2016 7:35 am
Koorshi listens to his ninja, hearing how they are both excited, but don't really know where to start, this is honestly not surprising to Koroshi in the very least. With them being from Kumo and everything they went through and then coming to Suna Koroshi can tell that they have each had to grow in their own strengths to survive, that and not having a proper teacher or sensei to show them how to work together in such a way. "Well all of those are good ideas, and good combinations, however it is key to focus on two different elements, or specialties that work well off of each other. Before when my brothers were younger they would use Fire and Wind elements together to form even stronger attacks" Koroshi says as he begins to think back when Echo and viper were closer, and how they worked together in battle more often then Koroshi and them did, being that he was the odd one out, as he focused more on Earth and Taijutsu.

After pausing for a brief moment Koroshi would begin to speak again, offering some ideas "With combining the powers of Ninjutsu and Medial you could make technique with different properties, mixing it with wind or water to fill the air with medical chakra, to drain chakra and stamina from their bodies. It could be used to cover a wide area to fight off poison, or smoke like attacks. Combining Medical and Fuinjutsu could be just as useful as you could make seals to regain chakra during battle, or to even seal away or restrict the targets muscles and movements. Many different supplementary jutsu can be made by mixing both of those together, and they are both very vast, and have many different abilities. Mixing Medical, Fuinjutsu, and ninjutsu could offer some interesting results but would be more Chakra draining. You could make rain drops that heal, or drain the targets Chakra. Or if you wanted to leave medical out you could apply different elements to your Fuinjutsu seals, to offer surprise attacks, and to preserve chakra reserves while in battle. When combing a large amount of specialties it makes it harder to focus on a technique that has each of those properties, or to make something that would able to be done in the heat of battle, or a stressful situation. I have a few ideas to get us started however, why don't you two work on a fusion between Taijutsu, and Fuinjutsu, by combing these two you could strike both your targets body, while sealing away their chakra. I picture both of you striking a target at the same time, one focusing on the force aspect, and the other on the chakra aspect. Of course this could be done with Medical as well, one weakens the body, while the other strike it for increased damage. Other ways would be infusing elements around Royalty to increase speed, damage, or protection, depending on what element you would use with ninjutsu " Koroshi says offering some insight, and ways that they might combine their skills together in order to make a more powerful technique
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6800

Important information P/IO Koroshi and Roy - Page 4 Empty Re: Important information P/IO Koroshi and Roy

Wed May 18, 2016 1:50 pm
Royalty listened as Kyson gave his input on it. He thought it'd be nice if the two combined all of their specialties. Roy smirked in humor. That seemed like a great idea of paper but it would be too much to manage. Too many specialties combined would be to hard to focus on. Roy saw it as being chakra consuming as well. Those were too many drawbacks.

Before he could speak again, he allowed Koroshi to give his insight. It seemed the Kazekage was thinking the same thing. It's like they read each other's mind. As Koroshi explained the different things they could do with their specialties, it made Royalty more excited to actually do this. As Koroshi was finishing up, Royalty had come up with an idea. While looking towards both of them, Royalty spoke.

"How about we use my new chakra with your rain tiger at will. Instead of just making it rain, we could fill the air with my medical chakra and reduce our opponent's speed and strength. We could create a cloud of colorless gas to affect them when they breathe it in. I'm just spitballing here.. I'm not really sure ha ha"

Royalty felt pretty confident in his suggestion. He wanted to know how they felt about it. Hopefully they get come up with an idea and act on it soon.
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Wed May 18, 2016 2:26 pm
As Kyson listened to Koroshi's words. He said it would be better to mix with two elements or specialties. Kyson is new to this, so he will takes koroshi's advice and keep it simple. But Koroshi also mentioned he had brothers that he trained with. Kyson used to want brothers when he was a lot younger. But then he met Royalty and that was the closest thing he had to one. The suggestions Koroshi made were amazing. You could really tell the different in experience between Koroshi and the two chunin. Koroshi mentioned rain drops that can heal. Kyson felt like something in that ball park would be more useful. 

Royalty then began to speak. He mentioned that Kyson could use his rain tiger at will with his new chakra. He mentioned making a colorless gas that can affect someones speed and strength. Kyson thought that could be a very useful technique as well.

"Wow, there are so many possibilities. We should have done this a while ago. I think combining medical and ninjutsu would be our best bet. Since medical is Roy's best specialty and ninjutsu is mine. That odorless gas could be really useful. Maybe we could try that first to see where that goes. Are you fine with that Lord Kazekage?" Kyson said to Koroshi.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Fri May 20, 2016 8:58 am
After giving some ideas he begins to see his chunin's eyes light up, as they begin to think of ways they can combine their jutsu and specialties. Before long Roy begins to speak, talking about fusing his medical ninjutsu with Kyson's Rain tiger with the desired effect of effecting others speed and strength, and it seems that Kyson is on board with the idea as well, picturing the jutsu to be a form of odorless gas that they would breathe in. Typically this is something that a medical ninja would be able to do by themselves, however the cloud would be more noticeable. Plus if they preform this together they could make it stronger by adding their own strengths to it. "That seems like a good idea to me. Before we get into using the jutsu however, first off you two need to practice preforming hand signs at the same time, or even together, while also building your chakra up at the same time, and keeping it at the same level for the jutsu" Koroshi says in reply to their questions on if it seems like a good idea, offering the beginning stages on how they would preform the jutsu. However with how much time those two have spent together, and how each of them are chunin Koroshi believes that they will be able to master this rather quickly.

With that being said Koroshi would begin to think of the next step on how they would begin to get their desired effect. Each of them would need to not only match their timing, chakra control, and power, but they would also need to mix them together. The main center point of the jutsu should be on Kyson given that he is going to be making the cloud with his water ninjutsu. While he is making ti however at the same time Royalty would need to be flowing his chakra into Kyson's body, imbuing his chakra with the medical ability to drains and weaken ones body
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Mon May 23, 2016 10:54 pm
Kyson listened to Koroshi's words as he told them that the two of them needed to be in sync. He liked the idea that the two of them came up with. But when Kyson started to think about rain tiger at will, he couldn't help but to think about what Koroshi said about making rain that can heal. That seemed like it could be really helpful for us and our teammates. Also if the village were to get attacked and there are a lot of casualties. That would make for a great technique to heal multiple people at once. 

But now it was time to focus on what Koroshi said. They needed to practice doing the same hand seals at the same time and have their chakra at the same level. the chakra part would be on Kyson because it would be easier for him to lower his chakra than to have Royalty stress his body to increase it. 

"I can do the chakra part. It would make more sense for me to lower my chakra level than to have Roy increase his. So I'll start working on that now." Kyson said as he make the half tiger hand seal. He closed his eyes as he began to lower his chakra down slowly. He can easily sense Royalty's chakra since he's not suppressing it at all. So Kyson can easily figure out if he's too low or too high. So this shouldn't take long at all. Kyson begins to meditate a little as his chakra is slowly decreasing. 

Almost there... almost there

Kyson thought to himself. His chakra level was about 80 right now. Royalty's chakra is about 70. So he still needs to lower it some more. So continued to lower it. As Kyson's chakra was slowly decreasing he was now at 75. And after a few seconds he was now at 70. 

"Got it, at least the easy part is done. Now for the hard part." Kyson said.

"Roy, when you said that I should use my rain tiger at will technique. I thought about Koroshi statement when he said we could make healing rain. I felt like that was a really unique idea too. If there was ever a lot of casualties, we could heal multiple people at the same time. And we could probably add another effect to make a bit more unique. I just thought that was a great idea too. But we can keep doing this idea if you want and maybe do the other one later." Kyson said. It was definitely a really good technique that can be really useful. It could also be the base of other techniques and we could easily build off of that one. But if Royalty doesn't want to do it right now, that would be fine with Kyson.

"Alright, so you ready to practice doing these hand seals in sync?" Kyson said to Royalty.
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6800

Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:44 pm
Koroshi Uchiha wrote:"This will be counted as a B-rank mission, although due to the urgency of the matter and you all going at such short notice I will be throwing in another 1000 ryo for both of you, if you have any questions of who you might see, or what to expect from the Leaf besides what I have told you, please ask" Koroshi says with a smile, although he begins to think of something else to add to his letter, so below his name he writes "P.S, I will be sending a ninja by the name of Ganki with Salzem, he is a resident of Suna, and a trusted friend, he will be watching over Salzem until he arrives at the Leaf village"

After Koroshi had put the money on the desk, Roy would grab it and exit the building.

(Never left this topic. Forgot about it.)

{EXIT}
Claims
- 4000 Ryo
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:53 pm
Exit approved at Roy, also +4000 Ryo

You might wanna get Kyson over here to exit too
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Thu Apr 27, 2017 11:02 pm
Kyson would grab the money that was given to him and proceed to follow Royalty out.

(EXIT)

-claiming 4k ryo
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Kobayashi Senshi <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8700

Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:13 am
Kyson exit approved as well as 4K ryo
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum