Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

This good? (nomo) - Page 4 Empty Re: This good? (nomo)

Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:19 am
Orokana nodded and didn't look at her. "power... yeah your right milady..." Orokana was listening but was mainly thinking of his past. it doesn't haunt him but he thinks of it and sighed every time he does, he is half thankful that happened to him, made him smarter and who he is today
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:24 am
"Something on your mind?" She recognized that glance nearly immediately. The dazed off glance with a half sigh. She'd done it herself far too many times, thinking of those who daily made their goal to cause her significant pain. Was this boy similar? If this was true she knew it important to stop the chance of him following her path, even if the events leading to the darkness she still fought with was a very specific situation.

The tea went down far too quickly as she absentmindedly took short sips between sentences. With a wave of her hand she'd call the woman handling their orders once more, motioning for another cup and placing a few more ryo on the table where she'd see it once she arrived.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:28 am
"just how things came to be for me. just boring useless memories that I think about. none good sadly." Orokana took a sip of his water, he felt the coolness relax his throat. and looked at her. studying her.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:34 am
Now now. memories often contain quite a bit more then the holder realizes. Please. Tell me about it." still this boy peaked her interest, even as she wondered if she'd find any useful information within their convorsation. He was heavily guarded, displacing any questions that would pry farther then he'd like, but still she held out, poking and proding at the points when he locked up to seek the meaning behind his demeanor.

The food finally arrived, which she was thankful for. two plates were set before them, Kira's holding five small bits of pork, about a quarter of a carrot cut into small pieces and most of a mushroom mixed with some onion. The one set before Orokana was similar, though quite a bit larger, and beside that was set a bowl of rice and some chicken broth. For the first time since they'd sat down she turned her attention to the fire pit in the center of the table. She took up her chopsticks, placing a single piece of beef onto the grill with a slice of mushroom. Beside it she'd set up half of the carrots, the flames licking the edges of the bright orange vegitable.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:41 am
"welp before I could remember my parents left me, the people that raised me were bandits that took over a village and used me as a servant. I was abused and they barely fed me. at the age of 6 I ran away to a different village and they took me in, but they barely saw me as human and mad me stay in a stable full of horses and would beat me what I spoke. then that village was attacked by ninjas, I ran and soon came to the leaf, they let me in when I was 13, now were we are, talking." Orokana rubbed his right forearm slowly. still looking down. when the food got here he took some meat and placed it on the grill. then hand a small bite of rice.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:00 am
"That is quite a history, though not unlike my own. If you can believe it I found myself in a very similar situation in my youth. Tortured by members of a certain clan within this very village after being left shortly after birth. I hold allegence to two clans simply because the hyuuga clan took me in after my mothers death. " Of course she wouldn't explain the reason for her parents death. Even in this palce it was important that her mother's bloodline remain secret.

After a few moments the sizzling meat was finally ready. It's seasoned edges clung to the metal grate as she gently lifted it, bringing it to her lips to blow softly, preparing it for consumption.
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:10 am
"do you get the feeling you are something that should never have survived birth." Orokana said after eating his meat and looked at her. "i mean my parents didn't want me, I only been a tool for people, not like anyone would miss me if I died tomorrow or today." Orokana was looking down at his food. and eat more, pulling a book out of his pocket as he ate. it was a small thing and he started writing in it.
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:16 am
Well. " She paused long enough to finally pop the small morsel into her mouth, chewing it thoughtfully, savoring the rich marinade. She'd always enjoyed this place, though in her youth she never had the cash to come. It was a rare occasion when her best friend brought her here, and an awkward one at that. She hated that she had to rely on Hisano. "For years I wondered if I should have been alive. That thought shifted to hatred of those who'd wronged me, and eventually just cold hatred. I did quite a few things I'm not too proud of because of my need to prove I was worthy of my place in this world. Theft, murder, anything I could do to prove my strength. in the end I was no better then my abusers."
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:21 am
Orokana stopped writing and looked up at her. closing the book. "proving strength eh." Orokana looked at his book. "something I will never know sadly, nor will I need to know. I lived a pawn and will die a pawn." Orokana smiled a bit. it was a soft smile, his first real smile all day. then he took some more meat and puts it on the grill. then drinking some of the broth
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021

Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:59 pm
"Words directly from fourteen year old me's mouth. You'll find in age and training that as you learn to defend yourself, the resolution to not be put in the same situation will push you. It did me. Once you accept that you do truly have self worth everything will change. You'll stop hiding in the shadows, picking the pockets of passers by to get enough money to eat for the day and finally stand with head held high." The statement would clearly be directed towards her own life. Her history was less then positive but she was finally rid of the corruption... mostly. THe final few morsels of her meal went down easily as they chatted, a small shard of carrot the last bite to slip into her mouth.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum