Fame : 70
Home Village :
Element(s) : Fire
Clan : Uchiha Branch
Bloodline : Masutaai
Ryo : 32238
|Subject: Re: Special Technique Guidelines Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:49 am|| |
The following are guidelines and soft rules for the more unusual types of techniques out there. When making such techniques you are not required to describe all of these, merely stating that standard rules apply is enough. You may however customize them beyond the rules, but your jutsu may be penalized for doing so.
List is to be expanded and updated as needed.Living Clones
Living Clones (short LC) also known as Perma Clones are type of clone technique that creates clones with substance, ability to use jutsu and ability to stay out in the field permanently, without a range restriction, without sharing an AP pool with the user and essentially acting like a separate character, except that they are created and in some way bound (doesn't have to be directly) to the original. They are usually some method of making actual biological clones of the user or some advanced variant of the shadow clone. The default rules for Living Clones:
Teleportation and Phasing Techniques
- Ability to make LCs has to be S ranked jutsu.
- Can have no more than two LCs created at once time.
- LCs have their own stat page.
- LCs follow stat rules, take damage and die like characters.
- Once made they start at Genin rank, with 60 stats to distribute.
- LCs inherit 1 spec and 1 element of the user, the rest have to be trained.
- LCs cannot create more LCs.
- LCs and the original split training WC in equal portions when not alone.
Teleportation is pretty straightforward, although this includes both long range and short range teleportation; Phasing techniques are abilities to make something/someone intangible through spacetime manipulation.
- Long range teleportation may only take you where you have already been, otherwise require special conditions like seal marks.
- Long range teleportation must have a speed stat, usually user's RT stat.
- When teleporting one may not appear closer than 1 meter to anybody outside the ability.
- When teleporting one may not appear inside an object. If this rule is broken, whatever (part) is inside an object is lost.
- Anything that is intangible through phasing cannot interact or be interacted with unless the other is intangible from the same ability.
- Unless jutsu says otherwise, two people using phasing abilities does not mean they become able to interact with each other in their phased state.
- When exiting phasing state one may not appear inside an object. If this rule is broken, whatever (part) is inside an object is lost.
Dimension techniques, also called realms or worlds, allow the user to access a private realm that completely separate from the shinobi world. They are accessed usually through a form of teleportation and left in the same way. The canon example of this is Kamui's pocket dimension. Default rules:
- Dimension technique has to be S ranked jutsu.
- Dimensions are endless and can be manipulated by user's will while in them.
- Teleportation to and from a dimension happens at 70 speed.
- When teleporting from dimension follows teleportation rules.
- Bringing others into your dimension requires consent or full post of contact before transition happens.
- Anything created in a dimension cannot be brought to the real world, or has to be registered and acquired following the rules. This extends to any use of dimension manipulation to modify characters.
- Dimension manipulation cannot be used to metagame or acquire information not normally accessible to characters.
- Dimensions have 2 additional aspects or abilities to them.
- One may buy or acquire upgrades or special items used in their dimension.
Curse Marks (short CM) or Curse Seals are known as Juuinjutsu and are seals applied onto a person for the purpose of enhancing or reducing their abilities. These marks are permanent unless removed. Canon example is Curse Mark of Heaven that Orochimaru applied to Sasuke. They follow these default rules:
- CMs are registered as Fuuinjutsu techniques (or hybrid).
- The techniques can be used to apply CMs.
- User cannot apply a CM on themselves.
- Recipient may only have one CM on them at a time.
- Should someone attempt to apply a second CM, the one of higher rank stays. In case of a draw the more recent stays.
- Recipient does not need to learn the CM, nor does it take a jutsu/skill slot.
- CMs that act as boosters follow booster rules.
- More effective CMs involve significant risk to the user or the host.