Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro meeting Sephy!!Today at 2:15 amSephora HyuugaWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Today at 1:48 amAzuki ShinodaTalk With The ChiefToday at 1:27 amAzuki ShinodaThe Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi Terumi
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t50987-jiro-stats#385827
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 2700

Training with a passion for fashion (P) - Page 3 Empty Re: Training with a passion for fashion (P)

Tue Mar 08, 2016 2:29 pm
Orokana once again went to his training spot in the woods. he felt tried due to his training with Noah lately, but once orokana got to his spot all that tired feelings went away.. orokana trained with his kuni and kept cutting a tree. as always he did the same motion and cut the same spots. left from the top ot the right from the top. forming a x on the tree, it was getting pretty deep. then orokana stopped about 200 slices and began too sit in a spot and meditate. he sat there quietly listening the bird sing on this bright noon lit day. he thought of how to better his chakra usage and what type of gen he needs to get. the one his master used yen was interesting but he didn't want to trouble yen. the wind blew orokanas head and he heard someone run at him. he opened an eye. orokana saw a blond boy with blue eyes run at him. it was Noah. Noah stopped and was panting. his hair messy. he hold a book, which was odd. "orokana I got a book you will like a lot, I found it on the street. it looks cool so I thought you would like it." Noah said gleaming with happiness, and his teeth shinned. orokana nodded and looked at the book.

It was a dusty old book and it seemed to be very worn. some pages were ripped and had a old mold smell. then he saw a page in it that read the following. "Demonic Illusion: Descending Hell Technique. Boar Dog Bird Monkey Ram hand seals. This technique causes the illusion of a tremendous ball of fire falling from the sky into a designated area. The targets involved in the illusion literally feel the ball's hot temperature getting closer. After the hand seals are performed a giant fireball will appear in the sky directly over where the user is standing.  On the first post it will appear and begin to make its decent.  It will appear to be moving at a speed of 55 towards the ground.  While it is descending the illusion causes people in the area to feel the heat from the fireball, making the fireball feel real.  The fire will appear to have a circumference of 100 meters as it falls filling up a lot of the sky.  It will also appear to fall towards the victim if they move away. On the users next post the fireball will make contact with the ground.  Once it hits it will vanish, causing no damage or causing any lasting effects.  Because of this the jutsu really can only be used once against an opponent since it will be obvious that the whole thing was an illusion.

Orokana was impressed that his friend Noah found such a book with someone in it, plus it looked like the jutsu yen used on oro his first time of yens training. so orokana looked at his friend. "Noah you are helping me again, I'm learning this gen jutsu today, you in?" orokana smiled. Noah could never refuse his friend so Noah nodded and said. "fine but dinners on you" Noah said smiling. so orokana studied the book more as Noah sat on the rock near him waiting patently. orokana repeated the seals in his head. Boar Dog Bird Monkey Ram, Boar Dog Bird Monkey Ram. He did it about ten times and felt like he memorized it. then studied the steps of how to do it. he read the effect and it was extremely close to what orokana felt in that gen. he knew it was a effective gen so he wanted to learn the gen himself. it gave him goosebumps and Noah was sitting there humming looking at the sky.

Orokana set the book down and looked at his friend. Noah looked back. then orokana nodded he was ready and then started doing the hand seals. Noah watched and waited for what will happen. orokana felt like a river of chakra was flowing into him. and then he casted the jutsu on his friend. Noah is meant to see a different plane, where there's a giant fireball above him quickly falling down on him, feeling the heat get hotter and hotter, then suddenly Noah would be engulfed by the flames and the genjutsu would stop. it was easy. but sadly Noah wasn't effective and he was still gleaming and humming. orokana sighed a bit. "it didn't work orokana, do it again and again tilly ou get it down" noah said happily. orokana looked at him. "that was the plan Noah, now all I need to do is.." orokana was lost in thought.

what can I do to better this... the book steps were easy to follow but... maybe I can... orokana didn't know what to think, he was missing something but it didn't work, maybe ne needed more practice or something. so orokana did the seals. Boar Dog Bird Monkey Ram hand seals slowly with his hands. then he let the chakra flow. after a bit he casted the jutsu on Noah. Noah was watching playing with a stick still humming. orokana wanted him to feel the heat of a fire ball. a fire ball massive in size and falling on his world quickly so he can get burned. but luck was on Noah's side because nothing happened. orokana looked at the boy. "nothing, nothing at all? no feeling hot or anything?" orokana said looking at him more. "nope nothing, got colder if I'm honest." Noah said still playing with his stick. orokana looked at the stick.

orokana grabbed the book again and looked at what it said. "Demonic Illusion: Descending Hell Technique. Boar Dog Bird Monkey Ram hand seals. This technique causes the illusion of a tremendous ball of fire falling from the sky into a designated area. The targets involved in the illusion literally feel the ball's hot temperature getting closer. After the hand seals are performed a giant fireball will appear in the sky directly over where the user is standing.  On the first post it will appear and begin to make its decent.  It will appear to be moving at a speed of 55 towards the ground.  While it is descending the illusion causes people in the area to feel the heat from the fireball, making the fireball feel real.  The fire will appear to have a circumference of 100 meters as it falls filling up a lot of the sky.  It will also appear to fall towards the victim if they move away. On the users next post the fireball will make contact with the ground.  Once it hits it will vanish, causing no damage or causing any lasting effects.  Because of this the jutsu really can only be used once against an opponent since it will be obvious that the whole thing was an illusion." what was orokana missing? he hand no idea, maybe he wasn't missing anything and jutsu needed to do it over and over till it worked?

orokana sighed putting the book down then doing it a 3rd time. he looked at his friend noah, studied his blond hair and his blue eyes and how he moved. he watched him play with the stick, drawing things in the ground. then orokana felt relaxed and heard birds sing louder, then he closed his eyes and did the seals slowly. Boar Dog Bird Monkey Ram hand seals. then he sighed and breathed the air in slowly. then he opened his eyes staring at Noah. then he casted the jutsu and waited to see his his friend was getting hotter of panic over a fireball in the sky. and all Noah did was say "your staring intensely dude." orokana said looking away. "sorry if I'm trying to see how or if it effects you..."

"orokana I'm hungry, can we eat something?" Noah complained. orokana sighed and sat down grabbing his luch and sharing it with his friend. Noah smiled and eat it slowly. watching the birds fly over head and the clouds slowly moving in the sky. orokana was looking down at the book reading as he eat. the whole book wasn't hard to under stand how to use the gen but still he needed something to know if he was doing it wrong or not. he read the book one final time. "This technique causes the illusion of a tremendous ball of fire falling from the sky into a designated area The targets involved in the illusion literally feel the ball's hot temperature getting closer. After the hand seals are performed a giant fireball will appear in the sky directly over where the user is standing. On the first post it will appear and begin to make its decent. It will appear to be moving at a speed of 55 towards the ground. While it is descending the illusion causes people in the area to feel the heat from the fireball, making the fireball feel real. The fire will appear to have a circumference of 100 meters as it falls filling up a lot of the sky. It will also appear to fall towards the victim if they move away. On the users next post the fireball will make contact with the ground.  Once it hits it will vanish, causing no damage or causing any lasting effects. Because of this the jutsu really can only be used once against an opponent since it will be obvious that the whole thing was an illusion."

orokana sighed because he didn't find anything useful. Noah yawned getting kind a sleepy and closed his eyes a bit. "you done eating?" orokana asked. Noah opened his eyes and nodded and looked at orokana. orokana stood up and walked about a bit. he was thinking of how to do it this time, faster? force the chakra instead of letting it flow naturally? or maybe just doing it like he has been and keep doing it till it worked. orokana was kind a annoyed but it was bc he did not know if it was working or not or if he missed a step. then orokana shrugged and got in a stance readying his chakra. then he did he seals. Boar Dog Bird Monkey Ram hand seals. then he smiled because he did it fast. then let the chakra out casting the jutsu. Noah sighed a bit because it didn't work at all. Noah shrugged and looked at his friend. "try it again orokana, I bet you can do it in a couple of more tries hehe." Noah tried to sound he was faithful. orokana nodded and sighed looking down a bit.

orokana stood straight up looking at Noah. Noah yawned and was starting to get very bored. orokana felt determined like always when training a new jutsu he wanted to master. he looked at his friend and nodded and closed his eyes. orokana felt like a river of chakra was flowing into him. and then he casted the jutsu on his friend. Noah is meant to see a different plane, where there's a giant fireball above him quickly falling down on him, feeling the heat get hotter, then suddenly Noah would be engulfed by the flames from the sky and the genjutsu would stop.it was harder then oro thought sadly. but Noah was not effective and he was still gleaming and humming. orokana sighed a bit. God damn it come on me you can do it, theres harder gen you have then this you can do it.

Orokana did it again getting in his stance. "Noah I will scream if I don't get it soon, I have mastered better jutsu and yet I can not get this one down." orokana said sadly. Noah looked at orokana "its ok bro I think you can get it down easily." he gleamed. and this is here orokana hated Noah, he is always positive... then orokana sighed and did the seals once more. faster then last time and it felt more flowy too. then he casted the jutsu hoping to see his friend swallowed by his fear of a giant fire from the sky fall on him.it worked, his friend did not even flinch. he was looking upwards as he looked like he started to sweat, orokana was so happy, orokana stopped the gen and looked at Noah, Noah nodded that it worked and orokana yelled happily, he got a new gen down.

(2086 words, calming 10 stats and http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22721-demonic-illusion-descending-hell-technique )
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Village : Missing Ninja

Training with a passion for fashion (P) - Page 3 Empty Re: Training with a passion for fashion (P)

Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:35 pm
Orokana was walking to his training spot at around noon, he slept in. and the day was kind a nice but cloudy. Orokana walked to his stopped where he trains and sat on his little rock. and he used his time to let chakra come in and then out. he felt one with nature and was relaxed. he then opened his eyes after 15 minutes and wind blew hard, his hair messy like normal. he started doing laps around the forest. he needed to do this because he isn't the most physical person sadly. as Orokana was running he saw people and kids playing and animals roaming. people and animals are not so far apart, we share the same world and yet humans took it over, animals could easily defeat us with there strength but now we have ninjutsu and they can not stop that no matter what they do. Orokana sighed and stopped running. his heart was beating. he felt like he did enough and started his way back to the village. taking in the sights and the fresh air.

Orokana walked into his favorite book store and was looking at the old dusty mans new books he got from a friend. all the books were old and some were ripped a bit. he read the titles of them but non looked good. he kept looking until he found one that made him look like he wanted to get it. he picked it up and said "Genjutsu Binding" he thought it sounded cool enough. so he looked at it more intently. the booked cover looked like an old leather journal and the pages were yellow and ripped a bit. he studied the inside of the book. it said "As the name suggests, the user binds the opponent in a genjutsu, rendering them incapable of movement. This genjutsu can be used on more than one target at the same time. Once the target is bound, the user or an ally can rush up to the enemy and deliver a devastating killing blow. Jutsu can affect up to 2 people, however if this happens the cool down is increased by 2 and the user must use more chakra. The method by which the genjutsu is imposed on the victim's mind is from direct eye contact with the user." Orokana was interested. it sounded useful for stopping people. so he picked up the book and paid for it, walking away to his home were he could study the book.

Orokana was walking and reading then he bumped into someone falling down and dropping the book. he bumped into Noah and his stupid blond hair. Noah was sorry and help Orokana get up and got his book. Orokana told him he needed his help again and so Noah nodded and said he would help out as best he could. they talked and walked to his place, Noah as always was gleaming. once Orokana walked into his home he turned on the lights and sat at his table and read more. Noah was looking around and then started making dinner. Orokana kept reading the effect thinking of different ways he could use it. the seals looked easy to do and it wasn't that hard to pull off either, Orokana needed to just look at someone that then they can not move. Orokana was thinking more and more. he wondered what yen would say to him, they have not meet in a long time and Orokana has got a lot of strength. since then. Orokana was hoping to impress him with the gen Orokana has gotten all by him self and his training dummy Noah.

Noah walked in with dinner. and they ate. it was rice and shrimp. Orokana slowly ate while reading. Noah finished before Orokana which never happens so he was worried that Orokana was not really eating at all so Noah said. "Orokana you are hardly eating." he ignored his friend and kept reading. after a while he finished the meal and looked at Noah. "ok I got a hold of this Jutsu I think, lets test it out, just look in my eyes ok Noah?" Orokana said looking at his eyes. Noah nodded and as worried what would happen with this gen. Orokana sighed and calmed his breathing. breathing in and out in and out at a steady pace. Orokana stored chakra while looking at his friend and unleased the Jutsu. Noah was looking at Orokana and then sneezed. Orokana chuckled and said "damn it did not work that time." "what does the gen do, so I know?" Noah asked confused. "its going to make you stop moving completely." Orokana said looking at his friend.

Noah nodded and looked down and shifted side to side. Orokana looked at the book again and then at his friend and stored chakra. Noah looked at Orokana and Orokana casted the Jutsu. Noah kept moving side to side like nothing happened. "damn no go...ok again" Orokana sat up straight doing it once more. letting the chakra come in and then releasing it. but still Noah did not eve stop for a moment. Noah was still shifted side to side. Orokana looked at the book and then at his friend and stored chakra. Orokana casted the Jutsu. Noah kept moving side to side like nothing happened. "fuck, again" Orokana stood up straight doing it once more. letting the chakra come in and then releasing it. but still Noah did not even stop for a moment.

Noah was still shifted side to side. Orokana looked at the book and stored chakra. Noah looked at Orokana and Orokana casted the Jutsu as he looked at Noah. Noah kept moving side to side like nothing happened. "damn it" Orokana sat down doing it once more. letting the chakra come in and then releasing it. but still Noah did not even stop, the monition made Orokana kind a upset but he ignored it. and Orokana looked up at the ceiling sighing. this is harder then I thought, and no hand seals to boot. I can just make eye contact and be done with it, its very nice. and I bet I can combo it with some other Jutsu I have hehe. Orokana liked making plans to combo with his skills but he has not really fought before, but he hoped anyways.

Noah stopped shifting. which made Orokana happy a little because the monition was annoying him greatly. and so then Orokana looked at the book again and started reading it. "As the name suggests, the user binds the opponent in a genjutsu, rendering them incapable of movement. this genjutsu can be used on more than one target at the same time. Once the target is bound, the user or an ally can rush up to the enemy and deliver a devastating killing blow. Jutsu can affect up to 2 people, however if this happens the cool down is increased by 2 and the user must use more chakra The method by which the genjutsu is imposed on the victim's mind is from direct eye contact with the user." Orokana was pleased to read it again. he did not know why but he liked the Jutsu, it was simple but effective.

Orokana looked at his friend. "So Noah I like, you are one of my best friends, and the only person I like to test things on, so you are kind a fucked hehe" Orokana said. Noah sighed smiling and nodded, he knew his fate and he liked it. then Orokana closed his eyes and stored chakra and stored more. then he let his chakra out. looking at Noah dead in the eyes. the blue looked like it was shining. and then Noah rubbed his noise. Orokana looked down a bit. "damn it all." Noah tilted his head at Orokana. Orokana closed his eyes. he let his chakra flow in him like a stream. then he looked at Noah again. Noah looked at Orokana's green eyes and felt scared. Orokana was kind a scary when he got serious about something.

Noah looked away a bit and started shifting in his seat again left to right. Orokana looked at the book again and then at his friend and stored chakra. Noah looked at Orokana and Orokana casted the Jutsu. Noah kept moving side to side like nothing happened. "grrrr " Orokana sat up straight doing it once more. letting the chakra come in and then releasing it. Noah kept moving which made Orokana sigh. Noah was still shifting side to side. Orokana looked at the book and then at his friend and stored chakra. Orokana casted the Jutsu. Noah kept moving side to side like nothing happened. "fuck it again" Orokana stood up, getting a bit annoyed. doing it once more. letting the chakra come in like a river and then releasing it, letting it explode like a volcano. but still Noah acted like nothing happened.

"As the name suggests, the user binds the opponent in a genjutsu, rendering them incapable of movement. this genjutsu can be used on more than one target at the same time. Once the target is bound, the user or an ally can rush up to the enemy and deliver a devastating killing blow. Jutsu can affect up to 2 people, however if this happens the cool down is increased by 2 and the user must use more chakra The method by which the genjutsu is imposed on the victim's mind is from direct eye contact with the user." he read the book out loud again letting it refresh his mind. why can it no just be as easy as oh here you go new Jutsu, well I know why but still I hate training for so long and no real results till it works. Orokana sighed loud and Noah looked at him tilting his head.

"if only you knew gen we could have done this together, would be nice and not a pain in my ass." Orokana said looking out a window looking at the night sky, dark clouds floating in the sky. "because that would be too easy for you." Noah said with a straight face. "fuck you." Orokana said smiling and Noah smiled. Orokana looked at the book again and then at his friend and stored chakra. Noah looked at Orokana and Orokana casted the Jutsu. Noah kept moving side to side like nothing happened. "fuck me " Orokana sat down doing it once more. letting the chakra come in and then releasing it. Noah kept moving which made Orokana sigh. Noah was still shifting side to side. Orokana looked at the book and then at his friend and stored chakra. Orokana casted the Jutsu. Noah kept moving side to side like nothing happened. "again and again." Orokana sighed loudly, getting a bit annoyed. doing it once more. letting the chakra come in like a waterfall and then releasing it, letting it explode like a earthquake. but still Noah acted like nothing happened like the times before this.

Orokana looked at the book again and then at his friend and stored chakra. Noah looked at Orokana and Orokana casted the Jutsu. Noah kept moving side to side like nothing happened. "cancer would be more fun then this hell... " Orokana sat up straight doing it once more. letting the chakra come in and then releasing it. Noah kept moving which made Orokana sigh. Noah was still shifting side to side. Orokana looked at the book and then at his friend and stored chakra. Orokana casted the Jutsu. Noah kept moving side to side like nothing happened. "I really want to scream" Orokana was getting a bit more annoyed. doing it once more. letting the chakra come in and then releasing it, letting it explode out. but still Noah acted like nothing happened and was smiling and humming now.

Orokana looked at the book and then at his friend and stored chakra. Noah looked at Orokana and Orokana casted the Jutsu. Noah kept moving side to side like nothing happened. "man this is really bad of me." Orokana looked at Noah doing it once more. letting the chakra come in and then releasing it. Noah kept moving which made Orokana sigh. Noah was still shifting side to side. Orokana looked at the book and then at his friend and stored chakra. Orokana casted the Jutsu. Noah kept moving side to side. "I really hate this." Orokana was getting a bit more annoyed. doing it once more. letting the chakra come in and then releasing it, letting it explode out. but still Noah acted like nothing happened and was smiling and humming loudly and it was annoying.

"I'm going to read so I can relax before we continue ok Noah?" Noah nodded and layed down. he read the book in great detail to himself. "As the name suggests, the user binds the opponent in a genjutsu, rendering them incapable of movement. this genjutsu can be used on more than one target at the same time. Once the target is bound, the user or an ally can rush up to the enemy and deliver a devastating killing blow. Jutsu can affect up to 2 people, however if this happens the cool down is increased by 2 and the user must use more chakra The method by which the genjutsu is imposed on the victim's mind is from direct eye contact with the user." I still don't get how this can be so tough to do? Orokana sighed was relaxed a bit. "ok lets go again I'm calm." Noah looked up and sat up again. "you little baby getting mad you ca not do a Jutsu hehe." Noah said jokingly. Orokana rolled his eyes.

Orokana looked at the book and then at his friend and stored chakra. Noah looked at Orokana and Orokana casted the Jutsu. Noah kept moving side to side like nothing happened. I am so so soooo mad..." Orokana looked at Noah doing it once more. letting the chakra come in and then releasing it. Noah kept moving which made Orokana sigh. Noah was still shifting side to side. Orokana looked at the book and then at his friend and stored chakra. Orokana casted the Jutsu. Noah kept moving side to side. I feel like I'm getting closer." Orokana was getting a bit more annoyed. doing it once more. letting the chakra come in and then releasing it, letting it explode out. but still Noah acted like nothing happened like the whole time... Orokana looked at the book.

Orokana looked away from the book and then at his friend and stored chakra. Noah looked at Orokana and Orokana, as always, casted the Jutsu. Noah kept moving side to side like nothing happened. "fuck me in the ass" Orokana looked at Noah doing it once more. letting the chakra come in and then releasing it. Noah kept moving which made Orokana sigh. Noah was still shifting side to side. Orokana looked at the book and then at his friend and stored chakra. Orokana casted the Jutsu. Noah kept moving side to side, faster he went too. "I am two steps away, come one." Orokana was getting a bit more annoyed. doing it once more. letting the chakra come in slowly and then releasing it, letting it come out. but still Noah was ineffective.

"ok ok one more read, I need to check something." Orokana said a bit mad. "Genjutsu Binding. As the name suggests, the user binds the opponent in a genjutsu, rendering them incapable of movement. this genjutsu can be used on more than one target at the same time. Once the target is bound, the user or an ally can rush up to the enemy and deliver a devastating killing blow. Jutsu can affect up to 2 people, however if this happens the cool down is increased by 2 and the user must use more chakra The method by which the genjutsu is imposed on the victim's mind is from direct eye contact with the user."  such a nice Jutsu that doesn't want to be mastered by Orokana, it was smart. Orokana was really annoyed as well so he stood up and paced while he reads.

Orokana looked away from the book and then at his friend and stored chakra. Noah looked at Orokana and Orokana, as always, casted the Jutsu. Noah kept moving side to side like nothing happened. ok I have an idea that might make this work." Orokana looked at Noah doing it once more. letting the chakra come in and then releasing it. Noah kept moving which made Orokana sigh. Noah was still shifting side to side. Orokana looked at the book and then at his friend and stored chakra. Orokana casted the Jutsu. Noah kept moving side to side at a slow pace. "ok I think I got it now." Orokana was getting a bit more annoyed. doing it once more. letting the chakra come in quickly and then releasing it, letting it come out. but still Noah was ineffective but Orokana knew the next time he will stop moving.

Orokana made Noah stand up and Noah stopped moving. Orokana was smiling evilly, then he backed up a bit. he let the chakra come in him as Orokana was thinking of his friend stopped moving. then Orokana let the chakra out as he casted the Jutsu of binding. then his friend froze. he did not move a muscle. Noah was panicked and tried moving but he could not no matter how hard he tried. Orokana laughed and looked at Noah. then he started to draw on Noah. Noah was getting a bit upset. not even Noah's hair moved. it was funny too see.

Orokana let the Jutsu fade and told Noah he could go. Noah looked at him and sighed. he walked out slowly and Orokana took the book putting it next to the Jutsu books and scrolls he mastered. it felt good to have so many. Orokana got ready to sleep for the next day he needed to do more training. he slide into bed and closed his eyes, falling asleep with a smile.

(3034 words, calming 15 stats and http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t24183-genjutsu-shibari )
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:42 pm
Approved <3
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:13 pm
Orokana woke up that morning not knowing what to learn. he got all the genjutsu he cared about for now and did not know what to do. he got up dressed, ate, and head out for the day thinking of what should he do now. he thought ninjutsu learning but that was bland. he shrugged and thought he should try finding something in his book store. Orokana was reading a book he found in his favorite book store. he kept reading it. for once it wasn't a genjutsu book, but it was a weaponry book about battojutsu. oro kept reading and was interested to learn this, but he needed a katana. he closed the book and walked out of the store, thanking the owner for the book. Orokana was walking down a street he never walked down before, only because there was a old blacksmith here. he was walking down to the shop with people, all buff and old looking at him. Orokana was not the tallest or the strongest, in all honestly he was very weak muscle wise. he walked into the store and a man with a heavy accent said "what do you want mate." sounded like he was not found of oro already. "I'm looking for a katana." Orokana said casually. the man starred at Orokana. he could tell he was not a fan of him. "can you even hold the damn thing? can you even swing it boy? it would be a waste of metal for me to give you one." then man mocked him. Orokana looked the man dead in the eyes. "don't worry your pretty little head if I can swing the thing or not, I am a customer and I am asking for a katana, if you deny me I promise you, you will be in a very real, very awake nightmare. now. give. me. the. katana." Orokana threated. the man held his glaze and then nodded firmly.  "ok one katana for you, with a sheath too. now get lost." the man threw him the katana. "why thank you master blacksmith, I will be seeing you." Orokana said walking out. asshole, he is a prick and a half... Orokana walked pasted the men that still watched Orokana, putting it on his belt, the men chuckled. "you guys are nothing but assholes, what did I do to make you guys laugh, is it my better looks or?" Orokana said getting annoyed with everyone around him quickly. the men moved to him. "what did you say punk?" one of the taller guys said making a fist at him." Orokana made a puking noise. "oh that b.o., or is it breath, I can not tell with you people." one man went to punch Orokana but oro used his genjutsu binding on the man. "you cant hit me even if you tried." Orokana smiled. "bye." Orokana walked away. "pricks." Orokana rolled his eyes and took out his book reading the battojutsu book again. getting excited to learn this new jutsu. he felt happy. he thought of himself being a little bad ass, wait till the others see me.

Orokana walked to his training spot in the woods. as he read the book over and over. it read "Using the basic principles behind battojutsu, the art of drawing the sword, the user will preform the basic motion of quick drawing the blade. The quick draw is engaged by one first gripping the neck of the sheath with the hand correspondent to the sheath's location. If it is on the left hip, you hold it with your left hand, if your simply holding the sheath then you use the same hand. Once the neck is gripped the opposite hand reaches across the body to draw the blade is one powerful slash." Orokana was right handed so he kept the sword on his left side. so he needed to get his left hand used to quick drawing which might be awkward. but he took his book and placed it on a rock near him walking in front of a tree. he placed his hand on the sheath near the hilt, his left hand, and then prated quickly placing his hand on the handle. he did this over and over again. until his hand hurt from all the movement. then he stopped and let his hand rest for a moment. My bod is not use to this work out, maybe I need to get buffer, if only a little, or maybe faster... Orokana was trying to think of how to make him self weld this new weapon faster and more efficiently. Orokana kept doing it trying to get faster and faster. until his hand got tired again. he wanted his hand to get use to it so he ignored the pain till he could not feel his hand any more. the katana hilt felt cold and unused in battle. kind of like himself. then he stopped for a moment and took out the blade. he has not looked at it yet. it was shiny so they took good care of there weapons. and he looked at the edge. it looked sharp but there was only one way to fully know. he took the blade and sliced the tree in front of him. it went threw smoothly and its cut was not too deep but it was nothing impressive, he needed more practice. but for now it was not bad. Orokana put the blade away and started doing his little exercise again. Orokana felt happy with how this is going, felt nice doing some different training for once. he smiled wide. then he started doing the training a step father. pulling the blade out fast. it made a noise every time. it was a nice smoothing sound too Orokana. Orokana took a small break after some time passed. he sat down and looked at the book, thinking of what he should do next. he rested his hand reading. he did think it was an interesting read. and something yen might be prod of, tho its not related to gen but still.

Orokana looked at the book as hard as he can, noting every detail. "Using the basic principles behind battojutsu, the art of drawing the sword, the user will preform the basic motion of quick drawing the blade. The quick draw is engaged by one first gripping the neck of the sheath with the hand correspondent to the sheath's location. If it is on the left hip, you hold it with your left hand, if your simply holding the sheath then you use the same hand. Once the neck is gripped the opposite hand reaches across the body to draw the blade is one powerful slash." he nodded and thought his exercise was enough and went for the real deal. he stood up and stood in front of the tree. he took his left hand and put it on the sheath. then put his right hand on the blade. then he quickly sliced the tree. again it was not deep but it was a start. so Orokana nodded and did it again. he wanted it to get deeper and him to be better his aim with the tech. this tech is very cool, I can use it as a first strike and to quickly kill, if only I was faster. that's the only thing I'm missing, I spent a lot of time on my chakra now I need to use my time on my speed. Orokana took deep breaths as he kept doing this. the tree was slowly losing bark. every now and again Orokana would look at the book next to him and read it, refreshing it in his mind. he needed to remember all that the book says for him to use this, plus the muscle memory of doing this so many times. he thought if there was other techs like it, he hopped there was and thought of investing his time with learning more weapon tech's. it would be useful to have. Orokana like the quick kill options so he kept the idea in the back of his head, noting he should try to find more about these techs. Maybe I should get new cloths... a butler carrying a sword is really dumb.. its going to be a pain trying to find a good look tho. fuck me... Orokana sighed when he thought this. he defiantly thought he could use a new look but that can wait till he was finished training. he kept swinging and saw he was getting faster at it. interesting. he smiled. he was happy of how well he was doing. then he stopped for a moment. he took up the book and started to read it again. ok I think I have this thing down, or close too. I should keep doing it until dark tho, just so I know I have done it a lot and that I know how to do it, but I'm making good progress. Orokana closed his eyes and breathed softly taking a break. he nodded his head and opened his eyes again.

Orokana read the book again, he hoped for the last time. "Using the basic principles behind battojutsu, the art of drawing the sword, the user will preform the basic motion of quick drawing the blade. The quick draw is engaged by one first gripping the neck of the sheath with the hand correspondent to the sheath's location. If it is on the left hip, you hold it with your left hand, if your simply holding the sheath then you use the same hand. Once the neck is gripped the opposite hand reaches across the body to draw the blade is one powerful slash." he then put the book away. he wanted to take a break, so he did laps, kept running, tried to push himself faster and faster, he thought of upping his speed bc he will need it in years to come, place running away faster is never a bad thing. he took his sword and began to keep doing it. the day kept going like this until it was almost dusk. Orokana did it once more but this time it cut deep into the tree. it was paying off. he did it more and more. the sun light faded and it was night. once Orokana noted it was night he did it once more. then he took his blade and sheathed it. and began to walk home. on his way he got cleaning supplies for the sword and a stand for it. he also got dinner. once he was home he set up the stand and unsheathed the blade starting to clean it. after it was clean he sheathed the blade and put it on his stand. he smiled at it. he then placed the book on his self. he was getting a stack of jutsu books he mastered, but he still had room to learn more. so he thought of what to do next. he didn't care about ninjutsu too much but he should lean some soon, will be handy, and he needed to think of how he should fight with his new katana. there was a lot to think about but Orokana was up for it. it beats doing nothing. he could feel himself getting stronger, but maybe he needed to do more missions, all he has been doing is training, and maybe he should do more sparring. it would be nice to see how other genin are and how well he can stand in a fight, maybe he might try fighting yen in a spar, he would lose if he was honest but still he would learn something new. yen would like it, gets too teach oro a lesson on how to fight, plus he could show yen how he fights and his resolve. but that was for another day, Orokana made dinner then ate it, got ready for bed and slept.

(2002 words, claiming 10 stats and http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t22405-battojutsuquickdraw

Last edited by Orokana <3 on Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:40 pm

For 2000 words, you get 10 stats, sweetie <3
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:43 pm
I do now know why
but I / by 500
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:47 pm

Approved <3
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:34 pm
Orokana woke up late that morning and ran to his book store. he likes everything being on time and this bothered him a lot. as he walked in the old man had a book waiting for him. the old man thought it might be useful for Orokana. the book was about body flicker. as Orokana read it seemed to be about the user moving very fast. "The body flicker technique is a high speed movement technique that involves vitalizing your body with chakra to heighten your speed. While using the Shunshin you gain a temporary boost of movement speed equal to that of your chakra stat. This only allows one to increase movement speed from point A, to point B, they may not do any other action whilst under the influence of Shunshin no Jutsu." it read. Orokana walked to his training spot while reading more of the book. he under stood how to do it and it seemed easy. the day was insanely hot and there was no clouds for miles. Orokana smiled as he got to his spot. he set his book down and did the ram hand seal. then he tried running. he did not seem to be running faster. he stopped and tried again. again nothing happened but as he kept running he tried casting the jutsu. he felt a little faster as he ran but nothing that impressive. but he kept at it, trying to get faster with the jutsu. he almost tripped and hit a tree. he laid on the ground. he got up feeling like he got a really bad headache. he slowly got up rubbing his head. it hurts when ever he touched it. but he ignored the pain he felt, like always. and kept running and trying to use the jutsu to go faster. Orokana felt like he had a slight limp as he ran, probably due to the fact he slammed into a tree. but he ignored it and kept his pace. well this way I wont be extremely slow... but still under powered I feel. maybe I should use my time getting more jutsu, but I still feel like more gen is the way to go... well I can say hell with ninjutsu for now because I need to improve my weapon skills. he was thinking of his next steps. he had some ideas but nothing solid yet. he wanted to not feel so under whelming, the people he knew had one thing in common, they were strong willed, oro did not think he had the same will power the others did. he knew the best thing he had was not dying a stupid death. he was not fast, the smartest, the strongest, or had a clan, a family that would help support him. he truly felt alone. but he figured if he had time to feel down he has time to read, study, learn. nothing he could do will stop what he feels.

Orokana stopped running at a lake near him. taking a small break. he was breathing heavily. and was sweating a bit. he looked down at his feet. he needed to run faster. and so he did. once he finished his break he started running and then casted the jutsu again. he was running faster, faster then he was before, but it was not the full jutsu, he still have more power he could put in the jutsu. so Orokana tried going even faster. he was running the fastest he could ever run. it was impressive really. he was zooming past trees like nothing. but he still could put in more he felt. and he tried going even faster. it was almost at max power, but he tripped and feel face first. and now he was dizzy. and in the ground. he felt sore as he slowly got up his back cracked a lot. "what did I trip on... this hurts so much, I think stabbing my chest would feel better then this augh." he looked to see if he had any major wounds, he looked ok but he felt really bad. but he tried again anyways, no pain no game. he started off slow at frist. he did the jutsu but it felt like it barely worked. then he used it again and he started going as fast as he could. he was dodging and felt like he was flying. he tried jumping and he almost hit another tree. he chuckled as he ran. it felt nice to be running freely and such. as he was running he ran to his training spot and grabbed the book then started doing more laps. it was getting dark out. and Orokana could hear crows. he decided to go home for the day. it felt like a good day for him. even tho he woke up late. but in the end he got a new jutsu and he felt like he got even better. he had a new way to fight. he needed to do some plans. Orokana went to get food and some bandages. once he was room he cooked, bandaged himself up and got some rest. he needed his energy for the next day. he had some new things to learn and books to read. so I am getting stronger, it feels slow but its not something that happens over night. I need to keep at it... but what should I do. I'm getting stronger and becoming more of an asset to the leaf but... I still useless and these people don't need me, I could leave and roam. I am not anything too important so I should be left alone. but I should stay here for now. as long as I'm useful I will stay. this was his final thoughts before sleeping. which troubled Orokana. he was alone. he would not be missed and no one would notice his leave. but still he did not what to leave just yet. he still felt like he owed the leaf. for taking him in and making him feel safe and getting him strong. he had a nice sleep

(1021/1000, claiming 5 stats and body flicker.)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:43 pm

Approved <3
Jiro Kabi
Jiro Kabi
Citizen

Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:02 am
when orokana woke up he knew something was wrong with today. he slowly got out of bed. slowly got dressed. today wasnt his day he could feel it. he walked outside. he carefully looked around. it was a hot summer day that day. almost 11 am and it was hot. he ignored the heat and walked to the book store he spent a lot of his free time at. he only needed one thing from there. hazy genjutsu. today he would learn it and become better for it. he grabbed the book and walked to the old man as he paid for the book. the old man always smiling at oro. he didn't like it. he walked out and saw a lot of people. which makes sense because it was a nice day out. but oro hated people. so many where around him. laughing, yelling, kissing. they all annoyed him as he walked to the forest. why are there so many people. couldnt he have just leave the village?. no he cant. if he did he could be a missing ninja and would be hunted. which might be cool but he didnt want that. he would be killed. but... this place he called home doesnt suit him. its too nice, too friendly. oro... he isnt like that. he... he should go. he was thinking as he walked. it was so easy and not many people would notice him till he was gone. aya, she would be crushed. but. she didnt need him he was just a guy that nodded and listen. yen... would yen try to stop him? yen is his master and he could easily do it but. wait. the exams are on and they went to the sand village. he could easily leave. the people that would try to stop him are gone. is it time? he would never get a chance like this again. plus oro is a master at genjutsu so he could run away with some effectiveness. this would hurt his ties here at the leaf and he might not be welcomed back. as he got close to his spot where he trains he felt a pulse of chakra hit him. he looked around and saw nothing. he got ready to draw his blade. and then. he noticed a small black gem on a rock where he rests at. it glowed but not with a shining light, but with a darkness that eat the light. he slowly walked to it. he didnt feel anything else besides this stone. he called him. beckoned him. he slowly picked up the stone and looked at it. it... it made him feel safe, like a mother was holding him after a nightmare. he studied the stone. it was almost like an eye of an animal but very pointed. he placed the stone in his pocket where no one should be able to gt the stone. he didnt know what the stone was but he liked it. 

(wc 497)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum