Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Somewhere Out There Today at 3:39 pmAkki SenjuMeeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10650

Sewer Showdown! [Mission] Empty Sewer Showdown! [Mission]

Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:50 pm
Mission:

======================================================================
- I am narrating
- "I am Taiyo Kaguya and I am speaking"
- "I am Taiyo Kaguya and I am thinking"
- "I am a minor character and I am speaking"
- "I am a minor character and I am thinking"
======================================================================

The village is lively this afternoon, a citizen does not go by without a smile on his or her face. Just recently, Taiyo too had joined the upbeat feeling of the ninja and village folk alike in Hoshigakure. Just hours ago, he had completed his training for the week. His muscles aching, his stomach growling, Taiyo takes a slow stroll to his usual restaurant.

It was not too long ago that Taiyo replaced his previous wrist weights with heavier ones after getting too used to his old ones. But this is a good thing. Though it means that his bi-daily training will be more rigorous, he knows also that the yield will increase as well. And isn't this the entire reason for such self-exertion? After all, if he wants to master the daytime tiger, he must increase his muscular strength.

Of course, it is essential that he eat right when celebrating his milestones. This is no problem for Taiyo. Over the weeks, he has become accustomed to menu choices at his favorite restaurant that do not contain empty calories or excessive sugars. In the past, he chose fried rice with his spicy General Pimpsung Chicken. Presently, he instead orders white rice, a food which he has grown to love. With this change, he has ordered a greater amount of vegetables with his orders. The benefits have shown in the strength he has gained through his training regimen. Taiyo has stopped taking soda as his beverage with his food and, instead, drinks water or iced tea, interchanging between the two choices whenever he dines.

Taiyo takes his first steps into the establishment. It does not take long for him to find a seat despite the restaurant being one of the best in the village. It must be the villages bright emotion today that compels citizens to dine in places they have yet to experience. Taiyo is seated by a waiter quite early upon arrival. He takes the menu from the table and into his hands.

"Might I get you a drink to start?" The waiter asks, hands folded behind his back and a smile on his face.

"Yes, thank you. I'll have a water." Taiyo responds almost without needing to think about his decision. His menu is not open to the beverage section, rather, he has ordered water as a routine. Instead, his eyes roam the pages of food, looking to expand his pallet past his usual General Pimpsung chicken.

"I'll have that here in just a moment. Please, relax."

(419/419)
(419/2,000 towards mission completion)

Last edited by Taiyo Kaguya on Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Sewer Showdown! [Mission] Empty Re: Sewer Showdown! [Mission]

Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:13 pm
LIke a great tornado the twins would seem to fly through the restarant only a few minutes after Taiyo. Each seemed to all too clearly be looking for someone or something, splitting up as they moved past the restarant employee seating people and without slowing in the slightest rushed through the restarant.

"Found him found him!" Ash set her sights on the ninja she'd trained elements with, moving quickly to meet with him. "taiyo! Theres a mission. We got to do stuff this is totally no time fo....... " She'd pause to look at the waiter, realizing her rudeness and nodding to the man. "MY sister will fill you in if you don't already know but we gotta work fast so I can get back to my latest cosplay. "

As ash finished Rei would finally navigate around the people and seats, coming to stand beside her sister. "Hey. Um.... What my sister said?"
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen

Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:27 pm
(OOC: Now that Ash and Rei are here, will there be three enemies because we have three ninja or two enemies because there are two accounts doing this mission?)

"And Lord First Hoshikage, Denkiteki Hayato, asked for us specifically?" Taiyo turns to face Ash and Rei, standing from his seat. "Show me where we're going, we will bang this mission out in no time."

"Excuse me, but does this mean that you will not be dining here?" The waiter, seemingly undeterred by the sudden interjection of Reial, asks politely.

"Yes, I'm sorry. I will be back after we complete this mission." Taiyo apologizes. His stomach growls for the first time of the day but he ignores it, understanding that for the twins to have rushed in so quickly, it must be and urgent mission.

Taiyo quickly walks out of the restaurant and stops outside of the door so that Ash and Rei might lead him to the mission site.

(130/549)
(549/2,000 towards mission completion)
Cosplay Queen Saya
Cosplay Queen Saya
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : Saya
Remove Puppetry Remove Default
Clan Specialty : ninjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 58600

Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:37 pm
"Um...... sure. he totally did.... who's denkani highyo" Ash was.... pretty lost at what the boy was talking about, but she knew another ninja would make things much easier, especially in the event their opponent was powerful.

"Goddess. No mostly Ash signed us up without thinking and decided just as a safety measure she's put your name on the list also. Something about an infiltration or something. " From the pack at her side she pulled out a note with the information she'd taken form the mission board, handing it to taiyo for him to read. "Could be fighting... We should be careful.
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen

Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:58 pm
Now outside, Taiyo holds the not in his hand, looking down at it as he begins walking down the dirt road. He reads it to himself, assuming that the girls had read it themselves on the way to pick him up for the mission.

"An infiltrator is attempting to get into the city via the sewage system. Your job is to intercept them on their way and make sure that they do not succeed. The infiltrator has Genin level chakra and is assumed to have the strength of one as well. There is more than one chakra signature, so a team would be preferred. Use anything in your arsenal in order to stop the infiltrators from succeeding but do keep in mind that you are underneath the city and that high level justsu may damage the foundation of Hishigakure. Your mission will only be considered successful if all threats are neutralized and if there is no significant damage to Hoshigakure property." Taiyo reads through the note, taking in all pieces of information that he believes are detrimental to the completion of the mission.

"Then I see why you wanted to bring me along. We don't know exactly how many intruders there are. And at the same time, a team of three ninja is most efficient. Smart." Taiyo nods.

He stops in his tracks, spinning on one heel and performing a one hundred eighty degree turn.

"Sorry, the nearest man hole is this way." Taiyo's eyes narrow as he begins sprinting down the road with the metal disc imbedded into the ground at the center of his sights.

(267/616)
(616/2,000 towards mission completion)
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:32 pm
The two nodded, rushing out behind taiyo, in silence, though Ash as they exited the building would finally speak. "Um... Actually its four. " Standing on the outside of the restaurant, waiting for his puppet masters to finish stood the small cat like puppet, nodding up at taiyo. In truth this was probably the first time he'd actually seen the small creature. "You can't leave meowth out."

"Shut up Ash. Concentrate on the task at hand. So I figure we split up, if someone finds something yell out and we converge on them. Ash. Take Meowth with you for protection. " she'd put into the small puppets chest three kunai in preparation for their task, a just in case measure taht she wasn't sure would actually be needed but she wanted to keep as a fail safe.  

"Wait wait wait. " As they got to the manhole Ash stopped them, handing each a small bag. "Put these on. Meowth. operation quick change." With that the puppet would pull out four portable changing stations that looked like four doors essencially, wrapping one around each of them. If taiyo opened his he'd find a green morph suit, knee pads, a blue bandana with eye holes cut out, two plastic katanas and........ oh. We're going there with this. great. The final piece would look like a large turtle shell with openings for the arms, legs and head and a zipper down the center that would allow them to put it on.

"Hurry up everyone get changed and lets go!" Ash was already in her michealangelo cosplay, using her chakra strings to open the man hole and jumping downward with Meowth in donatello shortly behind.

(532/2000)
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen

Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:13 pm
Taiyo, sitting already with his lower legs in the manhole, turns his upper body to see the fourth member of their team. He brings himself out of the sewer entrance at the sight of the cat puppet.

"Oh, you're puppet masters." Taiyo kneels on one knee, lowering himself to the cat's level. He can't resist any feline, not at all. They are his favorite mammal, actually.

"The more the merrier." He stands and turns towards the manhole. "Then, if we're all ready..." Taiyo pauses, hearing Reial's request. He holds out his right hand to receive the small bag.

What seemed to be personal confined walls surround Taiyo in an explosion of white smoke. He opens his bag, examining the contents.

"She wants me to cosplay." Taiyo thinks, raising both of his eyebrows. He looks around for an exit to the changing confinement.

"Actually, I'll pass, sorry. I don't cosplay." He explains, pushing at one of the paper walls. It opens, having one side of the wall without a connection to the next like the others. It acts like a door that can be pushed open. "Also, I think that the shell might hinder my combat. I would fight much better in my current clothing."

Exiting the four walls, Taiyo sits back down at the manhole, his lower legs hanging into the metal cylinder. He prepares to jump down, seeing the floor of the sewer below.

"Be cautious when landing. The water below may soil your outfit."

(246/862)
(862/2,000 towards mission completion)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:36 pm
Maya, a missing Nin of D rank whispers to her partner to follow her as they snake their ways through the Hoshi underground. Lately it had been getting more and more difficult to exist in the shadowlands thanks to the Pendragon prince and his cleanup crew. Maya had no feuds with Hoshi, she simply wasn't very keen on the city that was responsible for destroying her home. Ever since she was a little kid, she had been raised in the corners of the shadowland, it was where she had met Lucielle and where they had promised to raise a family together. That was all before the new blonde princess had come to the city and brought with her powerful ninja.

Still there was hope, perhaps they would let the community of missing ninja in the shadowlands be. they hadn't. It appeared these ninja's killed Maya and her kind simply on principal, and now it was time for payback.

'Watch out," Lucille warned, dropping to the ground and plunging her arms straight into the two feet deep sewage muck lining the tunnel. Her sharp ears picking out sounds in the distance. The girls had thought they were alone but it seemed that was no longer true. Pulling Maya to her side, the two ducked behind a large pipe, leaving only ripples in the wake of where Lucille's hand had just been.

Looks like it was time to face the music.

(will add stats when we get to the fun part)
Ash & Rei Sun
Ash & Rei Sun
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8000

Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:31 am
"Wh.. but......i...." Ash was lost as she finally put away her four wall changing room, checking the three cosplays that had been put on. "BUt i worked so hard on thi..." He was already gone. Bless her soul. Reial pulled the dazed sister down the man hole quickly, flaling the ten feet or so to land in a not so great position due to Ash's inability to figure out what had just happened. She just kept babbling guys. like.... How does Rei even deal with this. Finally the small puppet followed, closing the manhole behind them to join the trio and prepare for the journey ahead.

"Actually. These outfits are one hundred percent water proof. as is the makeup. " If it wasn't noticed before the three had been painted head to toe in green make up with bald caps over their heads to finish off the perfection that was their ninja turtles themed look.

"Alright. Do you want to go forward and we'll go backward or..... maybe we should split into teams of two. taiyo what do you think?" Rei took control of the situation. She always seemed to when there was actual work to be done. She'd considered the pairings again in the event that they had to break off into more then just singles.

(749/2000)
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen

Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:59 pm
"I think that it would be best if we split into teams of two." Taiyo responds to Reial's suggestion, an option he believes hold the greatest chance of completing the current mission. "So as to cover more ground in the search and find our intruders faster, that is."

He turns to look at the girls after gazing as far as he can down the sewer. He notes the circular hallway's scent of methane. "Well, after all, it is a sewer." Taiyo thinks, walking up to the dry curve of the Hoshigakure undergrounds.

"But one of you, of course, will need to make up a team with Meowth. I'm no puppet master. Whoever elects to control him will be at a disadvantage though. You won't have two pairs of eyes, someone to watch your back. So, proceed with caution." Taiyo whispers halfway through his response, believing that any area could be compromised, the enemy may be lurking around any corner of within any shadow.

"Whoever goes with me should be a strategic decision. By this, I mean our skills should be compatible to increase our chances of a successful mission." He cups his chin with his right hand and rests the elbow on his left. "I don't know either of your strong points other than the fact that you specialize in puppetry. What teams do the two of you think would be most beneficial to split into? But, please, be quick. I don't want to think about what might happen if the enemy's plans come to fruition."

Taiyo removes a kunai from his right ninja pouch, holding it in his right hand. His left resides within his left ninja pouch, clutching two shuriken in the case of a surprise attack.

(289/1,151)
(1,151/2,000 towards mission completion)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum