HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Post Count
46 Private messages
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
Stage 3 - Bargaining (Arashi) I_vote_lcap64%Stage 3 - Bargaining (Arashi) I_vote_rcap
 64% [ 374 ]
Word of mouth
Stage 3 - Bargaining (Arashi) I_vote_lcap16%Stage 3 - Bargaining (Arashi) I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 94 ]
Forum advert
Stage 3 - Bargaining (Arashi) I_vote_lcap3%Stage 3 - Bargaining (Arashi) I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 15 ]
Social media
Stage 3 - Bargaining (Arashi) I_vote_lcap2%Stage 3 - Bargaining (Arashi) I_vote_rcap
 2% [ 12 ]
Other
Stage 3 - Bargaining (Arashi) I_vote_lcap15%Stage 3 - Bargaining (Arashi) I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 86 ]
Total Votes : 581
Staff List
Owner:
Sakana Meijin

Administrators:
Alice
Valen Akari
Tanji Heiji(Gary)
Takeo

Moderators:
Hikari Namikaze

Trial Moderators:
Hikari Hyuuga
Maximillian Yamaguchi
Jaye
Satoru Nara
Kutari Uchiha
Jiro Uchiha
Kozue Senju
Rin Togakawa

Approval Moderators:
Yensung Aburame

Calendar

48 SUMMER, 419AV
Bijuu and Kage

Bijuu

1-Tails: Takeo Tadashi
2-Tails: ---
3-Tails: Sakana Meijin
4-Tails: ---
5-Tails: Valen Akari
6-Tails: Nobunaga Hiyu
7-Tails: ---
8-Tails: Xyxer Gyojin
9-Tails: ---

Kage

Hokage: Kinzoku Nazar
Hogokage: Tanji Heiji
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Maximillian Yamaguchi
Latest topics
» Twin Tiger
Stage 3 - Bargaining (Arashi) I_icon_minitimeby Rin Togakawa Today at 11:14 am

» Aye, here there be monsters
Stage 3 - Bargaining (Arashi) I_icon_minitimeby Ancient Today at 10:15 am

» Goodbye At Last, It's Been A Blast
Stage 3 - Bargaining (Arashi) I_icon_minitimeby Calin Yuki Today at 10:14 am

» The path 3
Stage 3 - Bargaining (Arashi) I_icon_minitimeby Ancient Today at 9:12 am

» Tadashi Namikaze
Stage 3 - Bargaining (Arashi) I_icon_minitimeby Rin Togakawa Today at 8:18 am

» Su Hijutsu
Stage 3 - Bargaining (Arashi) I_icon_minitimeby Kutari Uchiha Today at 6:53 am

» Alpha Mask
Stage 3 - Bargaining (Arashi) I_icon_minitimeby Hikari Namikaze Today at 4:56 am

» New Combat Ideas
Stage 3 - Bargaining (Arashi) I_icon_minitimeby Rin Togakawa Today at 12:39 am

» Polar Bears ( WIP)
Stage 3 - Bargaining (Arashi) I_icon_minitimeby Ancient Yesterday at 6:59 pm

» Choose Your Path (Okami)
Stage 3 - Bargaining (Arashi) I_icon_minitimeby Zaled uchiha Yesterday at 4:38 pm

Top posting users this week
Rin Togakawa
Stage 3 - Bargaining (Arashi) I_vote_lcapStage 3 - Bargaining (Arashi) I_voting_barStage 3 - Bargaining (Arashi) I_vote_rcap 
Ancient
Stage 3 - Bargaining (Arashi) I_vote_lcapStage 3 - Bargaining (Arashi) I_voting_barStage 3 - Bargaining (Arashi) I_vote_rcap 
Kutari Uchiha
Calin Yuki
Hato Sano
Hikari Namikaze
Zaled uchiha
Okami Lupinus
Kiseragi Onomori
Maximillian Yamaguchi
Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Stage 3 - Bargaining (Arashi)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Akihana Akari
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Akihana Akari

Fame : 542
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : Fire, Lightning, Water
Clan : Akari
Clan Element : Light
Bloodline : Golden Eye
Ryo : 47000
100%

Stage 3 - Bargaining (Arashi) Empty
PostSubject: Stage 3 - Bargaining (Arashi)   Stage 3 - Bargaining (Arashi) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 1:25 pm

Fourteenth of February marked different things for different people. The citizens of Hoshigakure were substantially more traditional as compared to the rest of the more developed shinobi world but that morning as Akihana had ventured out of the palace in her usual servant garb, even she had noticed some of he smaller churches ringing bells and celebrating a day of marriage and union. A lifetime ago, Akihana used to bake heart shaped cookies on valentines day to bring to the office but there weren't going to be cookies and roses today. Not that there had ever been any for her. The only rose she had ever received was not the traditional red, nor was it hers really. It was a token that came with a condition.

And Akihana had never learned to attach conditions to love.

But the fourteenth did mean something to her. It was the day she had been given the best present in the entire world seven years ago. Said present was now probably off sulking in a corner of the palace but the thought only made her grin as she put the finishing touches on Arata's birthday cake. Using her fingers to light the candles, the kunoichi paused for a moment, distancing herself from the cake as much as she could in the pocket dimension Den had granted her and her small family. Due to the manipulative nature of time and space, she was able to distance herself fifty meters within the tiny apartment before she raised a hand. Seven small darts of bright gold laser shot out of from fingers, perfectly straight and narrow and zeroing in atop the seven candles decorating the wolf shaped cake.

The blonde let out a grin. Perhaps if she could put as much positivity out into the universe... but that was a condition. And Akihana had nothing to bargain with no matter how much she wanted. Would that make her stop trying, the blonde had no clue. But she did know that today was about Arata.

Speaking off, Akihana quickly gave the spread a once over. Arata's favorite foods lined the small table along with a fountain of his favorite orange fizz. The cake took place of pride at the center with the words "Happy Birthday, Arata" spelled out in white icing on the wolf's face where it' nose should have been. Akihana had made sure to do the eyes in black chocolate and had gone over the detail of the teeth very carefully with a number two tip. The decoration of the cake had taken more than two hours bu the blonde had worked happily. The only thing missing from the scene were ehr two boys.

But they should be arriving anytime now. Arashi's job in the birthday surprise had been to distract Arata while Akihana worked away. Almost everyone was in on the secret. Even the queen had feebly shooed her healer away for the day, realizing that it was Prince Arata's name day. Both young princes - or so dubbed by the court of Hoshi without listening to the boys' opinion on the matter - were probably on their way.

With a last look to assure that everything was perfect, Akihana took her place by the door, knowing that both boys would be arriving via Momma Dough as that was their only way into the pocket dimension without her.

You're awesome, give yourself a treat. <3

Stage 3 - Bargaining (Arashi) Bc9d7110

"How many scars did she justify,
Just because she loved the one holding the knife."

Important information:

Stage 3 - Bargaining (Arashi) Pbucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arashi Tekiatsu
Queensguard
Queensguard
Arashi Tekiatsu

Fame : 17
Home Village :
  • Cloud
  • Star

Element(s) : Water, Wind, Lightning
Clan : Tekiatsu
Clan Element : Cloud
Bloodline : Kumonikutai
Ryo : 21000
100%

PostSubject: Re: Stage 3 - Bargaining (Arashi)   Stage 3 - Bargaining (Arashi) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2016 7:18 pm

"Its boring here... why don't we go explore the village?"  the young 7 year old was nudging Arashi, trying his best to get the older shinobi to do more than just lay in the gardens.  Arashi grinned, but didn't budge.

"Do you know how hard of work it is to be a full shinobi?  I am always just so tired...." he said, as he dodged a playful smack.

"That's not true nii-san!  I saw how fast you were moving earlier.  You had more than enough energy to evade those girls." he said, eliciting a grimace from the young man.

He was 15, nearly 16, and twice Arata's age.  And that meant that he was in the sweet spot for people his age... the sweet spot where hormones should rage and the older people started looking for... opportunities.  There were plenty of young, honestly beautiful girls within the upper echelon of Hoshi, and every single family was trying to take advantage of the reluctant title he was given from the ruling family of Hoshi... Prince.  Everyone called him that; called both of them that.  And no matter how hard he tried, he was ignored in his protests that he was no prince, just a shinobi.  One of the older nobles even threatened him... that not even his mother can save him from his fate.  It was, unsettling to say the least.

And that was why when he was tasked with distracting his younger sibling, Arashi stayed within the Royal grounds.  It was here that they were safe from his.. admirers?  And it was here that they would be free to train and test their skills without worry of the public seeing them.  Sure, they knew the young Princes were shinobi, but there was still a stigma, which seemed counter-productive to his apparent appeal, but was none the less true. 

"Hey now... you're lucky you're only seven!" he said, and was about to continue when a large slug appeared.. Mama Dough.  Arashi knew it was time, and jumped up, pulling his brother up with him.

"Hold that thought, let's go." he said, as the two left Hoshi and were almost immediately in Sanctuary.  Arata still had the same smug grin over the girl comment.

"Laugh it up, furball, let's see how you fair in another 8 years." he said, gesturing over to the tables while he walked up to his mother for a hug.

"I never thought I would rue the day that girls were interested in me..." he said, finally relieved.  No one would be here, right?

[W/c: 426]

Demons run, when a good man goes to war.

Quick Reference Stats:

Arashi's Stats
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akihana Akari
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Akihana Akari

Home Village :
  • Star

100%

PostSubject: Re: Stage 3 - Bargaining (Arashi)   Stage 3 - Bargaining (Arashi) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 1:05 pm

"There are my boys!" Akihana exclaimed, opening her arms out to Arashi who was the first to offer her  a hug. His younger brother followed a bit reluctantly, Arata's seven year old priorities wavering between whether hugs from mom were still a cool thing for a ninja. His decision, the blonde guessed, was made by the fact that it was only the three of them and that Arashi, the brother he respected as a powerful ninja, had no such qualms. "Happy birthday, sweetheart," Akihana greeted her youngest, placing a kiss on his forehead for good measure. "We've been planning the surprise for you all day, I hope your brother kept you distracted enough," she laughed, sweeping aside to reveal the table laden with treats and the living room decorated with banners and balloons. Akihana had tried not to overdo the brightness in keeping with the wolfish theme but hadn't been able to help herself. In every cluster of blue and white balloons and ribbons, a small splash of yellow shone through - her personal philosophy that as long as there was one single scant ray of light, there could never be complete darkness.

A huge grin split open Arata's face at the sight of the decor, the first genuine smile Akihana had seen on her youngest in weeks. Truth be told, there were many other ways to celebrate the nameday of a prince. The Queen would have been happy to throw a ball even if the ball meant having Arashi spend the entire time hiding from the queue of girls wanting to dance with the slowly maturing prince. The young mother had not failed to notice that both her sons were growing up, Arashi in particular into quite the handsome young man who had found himself in the eye of quite of a few the noble girls.

Which was why she had insisted on a private affair, trying not to offend anyone but nonetheless remaining firm that Arata's birthday would be a family affair. And the smiles on both her son's faces made her feel she had made the right choice

"So, are we cutting the cake or are we waiting for a certain Miss Flora," Akihana winked, naming one of the girls who had shown a particular interest in Arashi. Her jape made Arata laugh out loud.

"Oh Mom, you should have seen Flora earlier, Nii-San is so scared of her, he shunshins every time he spies her anywhere. i don't know why though, I think she's nice. She offered to have her brother teach to sword fighting."

"And what did she ask for in return?" Akihana asked, golden eyebrows raised and gaze pointedly at Arashi.

"Nothing mom, she just wanted us to be there so Nii-San could give us pointers."

"Sounds like a fair trade, what do you think Arashi-kun?" Akihana asked, failing to hide the hint of a smile from her voice.

Important information:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arashi Tekiatsu
Queensguard
Queensguard
Arashi Tekiatsu

Home Village :
  • Cloud
  • Star

100%

PostSubject: Re: Stage 3 - Bargaining (Arashi)   Stage 3 - Bargaining (Arashi) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 11:56 pm

It was comforting and relaxing to be in his mother's arms and away from the eyes of the Kingdom.  He kept in the feel of his mother for a moment longer than he expected, but when he let go, he was noticeably much happier.  That is, until Akihana mentioned his most persistent suitor... and then his brother had to tease him.

Arashi turned red and turned away, resisting the urge to give his brother a tap on the head.  "You did invite her, did you?" he asked, sighing as Arata continued.

"I am a shinobi of Hoshi, not royalty.  I never thought when I became interested in girls that they would be... more interested." he said, sighing.  "Besides, they want me to settle down, how can I do that?  I still have much to learn about my family." he frowned, taking a seat.

"What she wants is me to herself." he said, looking at Arata.  "I even showed her that I was a ninja, and it seemed to only make her more.. persistent.  What is the point of the chase if the target is rushing to your arms?" he said, turning away.  But it was clear that his face was red.. very red.

"This is not about me, this is about PRINCE Arata, and the young school girls looking at him." he said, turning back and sticking his tongue out.

Quick Reference Stats:

Arashi's Stats
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akihana Akari
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Akihana Akari

Home Village :
  • Star

100%

PostSubject: Re: Stage 3 - Bargaining (Arashi)   Stage 3 - Bargaining (Arashi) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2016 12:15 am

At Arashi's attempts to taunt his younger brother back, the seven year old only made a face. "Of course they look at me. I'm way too awesome, and girls are icky," he added with the confidence only someone his age could embody about the opposite gender. Akihana on her part observed the exchange quietly enough, a small smile of amusement decorating her face. At least in this way she was glad her sons hadn't taken after her. What Arashi and Arata never needed to know was that Akihana had never been what anyone would consider a "catch", and for the most part she had been fine with it. It would good to know she hadn't passed her lack of charisma to her sons.

"Alright guys, no more girl talk," Akihana announced. "For now," she added just to tease Arashi slightly. "Now we cut the cake. And eat our way through all the yummy stuff mommy made. Here you go Arata, start us off," she encouraged, handing the boy a harmless plastic knife meant to cut through the layers of cake and cream. Arata only looked at her as if she had gone crazy.

"Please mom, I'm a ninja," he informed her, moving towards the cake confidently. Akihana only noted a slight presence of nerves as he raised his hand to the cake, face screwed in concentration as the child tried to exude chakra from his fingers. It didn't need to take a specific form, not did it have to cut deep. And after two seconds, there it was, a small, neat cut in the cake made my Arata's chakra alone.

"Happy Birthday!" Akihana cried out, hoping Arashi too had joined in. A big grin spread across Arata's face at the accomplishment. This might have been one of the first times he'd used his chakra in this way and she was very proud.

"You are indeed a scary ninja," she praised, bending down to kiss him, not even caring of the face he made. "Now Arashi, would you like to divide the cake into pieces by using a similar technique?"

Important information:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arashi Tekiatsu
Queensguard
Queensguard
Arashi Tekiatsu

Home Village :
  • Cloud
  • Star

100%

PostSubject: Re: Stage 3 - Bargaining (Arashi)   Stage 3 - Bargaining (Arashi) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 1:52 am

"Moooom..." Arashi sighed, as his mother gave one more little jab about girls.  Sighing, the young man stood back as Arata was offered to cut the cake.  Snickering at his comment about being a ninja, Arashi crossed his arms as the younger boy made an exquisite cut into the round baked good.

"Happy Birthday!" Arashi yelled, joining in with the celebration, and nodding in approval over Arata's skill with chakra.  He should be able to enter the Academy in no time at this rate, and it might do him some good to learn how to hone his abilities.

Arashi was pulled out of his thoughts by Akihana asking him to finish what his brother started, and the young man nodded, standing up and going towards the cake.  Holding his fingers up for a moment, he bit his lip, trying to think of the smartest move.  Arata used his general chakra, but Arashi had multiple naturals that could affect the cake after each cut.  Smiling, he gathered his chakra in his two fingers and used the wind nature he carried to form an edge.  Slashing once, he sliced the cake cleanly in two, a perfect cut.  Keeping focus, he turned the cake and slashed again, and then again to make sure there were neat slices, using the wind to push the pieces apart slightly and make them easier to serve. 

Arashi let the chakra go and it faded, and then turned to the other two.  "There, pieced out for our convenience." he said with a smile.  He stood back so his mother could come in, and then looked out the window.

"So, mom... do you think its time for the Academy?  He's seven after all." he said, hoping to get some good news on that front.

Quick Reference Stats:

Arashi's Stats
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akihana Akari
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Akihana Akari

Home Village :
  • Star

100%

PostSubject: Re: Stage 3 - Bargaining (Arashi)   Stage 3 - Bargaining (Arashi) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 8:20 am

The kunoichi applauded once again as Arashi masterfully sliced the cake into eight equal pieces using his wind matured chakra. It maed the young woman ridiculously proud to see her oldest improve in wind matured techniques because it was the only element she couldn't teach him. Though Akihana never truly let her sons know how much she worried for them, she was a mother and she did. She had worried about how Arashi would adjust after the events in Kumo, she had worried how Arata would take to emerging after months in Sanctuary to a completely new environment, she had worried that she would never truly be able to take the place of Arashi's real mother and how Arata would deal with the loss of all his friends and teachers back home. She had also worried about both her boys as future shinobi, a future that was the present now in Arashi's case. His improvement with the third element simply proved as much.

"There we go," she said, picking up plates and giving each boy a generous piece of cake. "Arata, don't file pretzels on top of your cak-" she began just as the boy broke off the first pretzel and stuck it into the dessert, letting out a laugh. How he enjoyed such a mixture of tastes his mother would never know.

At the question of starting the academy, Akihana lapsed into silence as the boys continued to pile their plate with various food items on the table, Arata's plate resulting in an almost unholy combination of sweet and sour things. The boy seemed to always forget that he was allowed second helpings. The truth was, Arata was ready in ever way to go to the academy. He'd been ready even in kumo. It was Akihana who wasn't prepared to let her little boy go. Getting him a headband would mean accepting that he was a ninja.

That she could sloe him.

Threats within Hoshi were minimal, now would be the best time for Arata to enter the academy where Den, Toma and Tomoya could watch over him, where Arashi could keep a watchful eye. But perhaps if she asked for a little more time? The reality of fate and chance had been driven into her anew a few weeks ago when Arashi had brought in Koga for a check up. What was supposed to be a simple examination to check vitals and determine BMI had turned serious when Akihana had detected a tumor. Trying not to scare Koga, she hed asked to keep him in observation and later had brought the boy back to Sanctuary once more. Koga now spent his days in Den's lab, resting in onefo he beds they ahd installed. His tumour had been healed multiple times but the growth always returned and Akihana had a feeling it had something to do with the bijuu. Her hypothesis was just that, and she hadn't discussed it with anyone. It would remain private until she had proof but for the time being, the blonde put aside a slice of cake for Koga too. She could drop by later and have a chat with him.

"I think Arata is way too cool for the academy, don't you?" she asked, trying to sidestep the topic. "He already knows everything there is to know, and we can't have other kids feeling bad about themselves in the presence of such a brilliant shinobi, can we?" she asked with a smile.

"But mom, I want to go tot h academy. I want to beat the bad guys and cut them like Arashi Nii-san just did. And I want to be the best shinobi ever!"

Important information:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arashi Tekiatsu
Queensguard
Queensguard
Arashi Tekiatsu

Home Village :
  • Cloud
  • Star

100%

PostSubject: Re: Stage 3 - Bargaining (Arashi)   Stage 3 - Bargaining (Arashi) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2016 9:58 pm

Arashi just shrugged off the praise.  He was a chuunin, the village's first.  He had talent, and it had been recognized.  Still, it did bring a smile that Akihana praised him for such a meager task.  It was a comforting transition, and though she was more of a smothering mother than he had, she fit into the role better than Arashi expected.  Gone were the days of him crying himself to sleep, gone were even the days where he held anger towards Youka.  He was still committed to taking back Kumo, but now he had a new purpose in life: Hoshi.

He chuckled as Arata proceeded to just.. ruin... his cake with the added salt from the pretzels.  He shook his head, opting for a more.. traditional... meal, only taking what would fit.  He sat back and began eating, as he watched his mother struggle with the question of Arata's ninja training.  The younger boy's response made him grimace and he sighed.

"Otouto, humility.  Being the best doesn't mean you have to be the most powerful.  Besides, even if he is more gifted than most, the Academy would help him learn discipline, right?  A good shinobi is more than their skills and jutsus."

Quick Reference Stats:

Arashi's Stats
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akihana Akari
Akatsuki
Akatsuki
Akihana Akari

Home Village :
  • Star

100%

PostSubject: Re: Stage 3 - Bargaining (Arashi)   Stage 3 - Bargaining (Arashi) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2016 5:56 am

Arata simply rolled his eyes at his brother, that line of thinking he had heard too much from his mother and it annoyed the boy when his cool older brother took the same view on things. But it wasn't worth arguing. "I'm going to go mess with the balloons," he announced, taking his plate with him. Akihana had known he would enjoy playing with them more than just letting them hang in one place and true to her guess, a loud popping sound reached their ears, the result of Arata accidentally expelling a bit of sharp chakra at one of the low hanging ones.

As the younger boy got busy with his latest venture, Akihana motioned for Arashi to hang back. There were a few things she needed to discuss with him and now seemed like as good a time as any. "Hey sweetie, think you have a minute to talk," she asked, patting the bench she sat on. After exasperating the slice of cake for Koga, the blonde had simply contented herself with sitting down and watching over the boys, her appetite quite lost these past few weeks. "I just wanted to tell you a couple of things, some a bit more important than others."

If Arashi would come and take a seat beside her, she would encourage him to eat before beginning her tale.

"I'm afraid Koga is very sick," she said, the small frown of worry apparent on her features. "Remember when you took him to me and I mentioned us needing more tests. Well, he tests are very similar and persistent. Both Denkiteki and I have been keeping him under observation and...Tell me, did Koga ever confide in you about... his condition?"

Important information:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Arashi Tekiatsu
Queensguard
Queensguard
Arashi Tekiatsu

Home Village :
  • Cloud
  • Star

100%

PostSubject: Re: Stage 3 - Bargaining (Arashi)   Stage 3 - Bargaining (Arashi) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2016 11:44 pm

Arashi sighed, shaking his head as his younger brother walked off.  It was typical.. Arata was completely power hungry, and it worried the older shinobi.  He was hoping to please both of them by getting the young guy into training, but there were hints that maybe he was too late.  He even had that terrible nightmare.

Facing off against Arata.

Shaking his head to rid that image from his head, Arashi almost didn't notice Akihana calling him over, and he stood up without a word, taking a seat next to her, as she started informing him about Koga.   Arashi kept his head down, staring at the half eaten contents of his plate, and placed it back on the table.

"He hasn't, not really.  But I know what it is.  And in a sense, its because of you that I figured it out." he said, turning to her, but dropping his eyes to her belly.

"After Den told me what you did, I went through the scroll again, looking for something, anything, that would help.  And I found a sealing technique, one that was based on a more standard technique, but used our own chakra to.. enforce it.  And part of that learning was a heightened sense of chakra.  Its not perfect, but I got kind of a sense of different chakra.  And Koga seemed much different.  When I brought him in, I stayed for a moment longer, and I saw it... the seal."

Arashi looked up into the blonde's face.  "Koja is a Jinchurrikki.  Just like you.  And if he's sick enough that he's not even in the hospital, then I can only assume its because of his bijuu."

Quick Reference Stats:

Arashi's Stats
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stage 3 - Bargaining (Arashi)   Stage 3 - Bargaining (Arashi) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stage 3 - Bargaining (Arashi)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Haven Country :: Sanctuary-
Jump to: