HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
61%
 61% [ 154 ]
Word of mouth
19%
 19% [ 48 ]
Forum advert
3%
 3% [ 7 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 6 ]
Other
15%
 15% [ 37 ]
Total Votes : 252
V6 Staff List

Administrators:
Kurisu Ametsuchi
Viper Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha

Moderators:
Youka Tau
Akihana Akari
Ganki Sakura
Risako Akara
Ashie Uchiha
Maku

Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Koroshi's Summon
2-Tails: N/A
3-Tails: N/A
4-Tails: Kurisu Amersuchi
5-Tails: Denkiteki Hayato
6-Tails: Viper Uchiha
7-Tails: N/A
8-Tails: N/A
9-Tails: Koroshi Uchiha

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: Primrose Uchiha
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: Taios
5-Tails: Akihana Akari
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: Nobu Sen Katto
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: Samuru Uchiha

Kage List

Hokage: Kurisu Ametsuchi
Kazekage: Koroshi Uchiha
Hogokage: Denkiteki Hayato
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Youka Tau
Latest topics
» Heavy Is The Head ~P, NK, IO~
by Altar Shinkou Today at 5:52 pm

» Tetralogy
by Orokana <3 Today at 5:37 pm

» Kaen Yuki (Statistics)
by Kaen Yuki Today at 5:22 pm

» The Gankster and the Oro (p)
by Orokana <3 Today at 4:50 pm

» Fuuton: Ea burasuto - Wind Release: Air Blast
by Kobayashi Senshi <3 Today at 4:44 pm

» The Hour of the Wolf [P, W/Ken]
by Kenshin Uzumaki Today at 4:34 pm

» Deep Fried Dumb-lings [P]
by Ayato Hyuuga <3 Today at 4:10 pm

» Wolves of Kumo
by Akihana Akari Today at 4:09 pm

» Making a new Friend (P, NK, Kozai)
by Kozai Today at 3:58 pm

» A breather through the streets
by Kaen Yuki Today at 3:54 pm

Top posting users this week
Akihana Akari
 
Kobayashi Senshi <3
 
Hikari Namikaze
 
Shouhei Sato <3
 
Kaen Yuki
 
Maximillian Yamaguchi
 
Orokana <3
 
Chisana Kiseki <3
 
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
 
Haru Hyuuga
 
Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password

Share | 
 

 Spreading the Word (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ari
Chuunin
Chuunin


Fame : 7
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Raiton
Clan : Hiyu
Bloodline : Tai no Hengen
Ryo : 3340
100%


PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word (open)   Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:21 am

Walking past at the right moment took a considerable amount of luck and coincidence, Ari arrived on the scene quite late it would seem, but at the right time to hear two key sentences. "He took something precious of ours." Was the first sentence she considered important. Many people had things stolen from them on a daily basis; still Ari was curious so she decided to listen in further while walking on an adjacent path. Eventually hearing a girl's voice mention she sought a missing ninja in the village, this was cause for some concern. Sighing at the thought of today becoming more complicated, Ari retraced her steps until the path she walked met theirs and began pacing towards the group.

Halting her movement but two meters away from them, Ari couldn't decide on the mood she should be in and settled on being herself. "I overheard some of your conversation, it sounds like it'd be prudent for you to ask my partner about these things. He's probably the most well informed person in the village, so if you'd like we could go see him." Ari didn't directly mention who she was talking about, unsure of their motives for seeking a missing ninja and whatever was stolen from them. How many people did "ours" include, Ari wasn't there for that part of the conversation; she'd have to figure it out along the way unless they reiterated it.

"Don't worry, he's not in some back alley or anything." Ari reassured the group, sincerely smiling and extending her right hand for the obligatory shake to whomever would accept it. "My name is Ari by the way." No transformation was taken before meeting the group, Ari had the appearance of a strong female standing at 5'8 ft with burgundy hair and eyes; finished with an open karategi and baggy white pants.


Click to show Ari's Current Appearance:
 
Height: 5'9 feet
Weight: 67 kilograms
Attire: Karate Gi, Cloth Foot Wrappings


Last edited by Ari on Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ashi Inuzuka
ANBU
ANBU


Fame : 119
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Doton, Suiton, Futon
Clan : Inuzuka
Clan Element : n/a
Ryo : 12500
100%


PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word (open)   Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:38 am

"Something precious, you got it," Ashi shouted. "I'll keep an eye out and an ear to the ground."

Half stumbling into a short bow the woman took her leave of absence from all those present. As chance would have it she'd leave just as the girl in burgundy arrived. Ashi was really out of it and she was loving every moment of it. She did not have to worry about a thing in her state. Everything was a blur. Pushing through the crowd, the woman  stumbled her way to the outskirts of the village and the anbu barracks. She'd have to sleep off whatever she had just drunk before her next shift in twelve hours. That was plenty of time to sober up, right? Right?

[Exit. Sorry for the abruptness of my exit, but I don't want to hold this topic up.]


"Battle not with Monsters lest ye Become a Monster and if you gaze into the abyss the abyss gazes also into you"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akihana Akari
Akatsuki
Akatsuki


Fame : 372
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : Fire, Lightning, Water
Clan : Akari
Clan Element : Light
Bloodline : Golden Eye
Ryo : 47600
100%


PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word (open)   Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:50 am

Approving Exit <3


You're awesome, give yourself a treat. <3

"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light.
I have loved the stars too fondly, to be fearful of the night."

Important information:
 


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kouse <3
Chuunin
Chuunin


Fame : 3
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Earth, water
Clan : Uchiha
Bloodline : Sharingan
Ryo : 7200
100%


PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word (open)   Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:17 pm

Kouse understood the reason why kisuke interrupted him. It wasn't exactly necessary to reveal wat they had lost...he gave a slight nod to kisuke acknowledging and agreeing to being interrupted.

Akki's response to him was encouraging...she seemed friendly enough..and he could almost swear he saw a light shade of pink on her cheeks when he smiled at her.
"Hmmmm sephora hyuuga...never heard of her" kouse replied "would be a pleasant surprise if we worked together and found stein and this sephora together, although that would be next to impossible, i still think we should work together" he shot another teasing smile at akki "keep ourselves company while we keep searching for sephora and stein".

Kouse turned to look at the new arrival...a female konoichi with deep red hair and deep red eyes.
He watched in silence as she spoke up...he realised that she had listened to some parts of their conversation, but he didn't feel offended at her for that, instead he welcomed the added help she offered.
Kouse stretched his own right hand to shake her as she introduced herself...ari...a nice name.
"I'm kouse, nice to meet you" kouse would continue "we would very much like to meet this friend of yours..so does this friend of yours have a name?". Kouse would ask as he withdrew his hand from the handshake.

Kouse would turn to kisuke and akki "I think it would be a good idea to go meet this friend of ari's". Kouse would wait for their response and if they agreed to accepting ari's help he would turn back to ari.
"Alright, lead the way".


Kouse:
Spoiler:
 
 

Skipton:
Spoiler:
 


  

....and his stats page....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Uchiha Kisuke
Genin
Genin


Fame : 1
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Katon, Doton
Clan : Uchiha
Bloodline : Sharingan
Ryo : 2000
100%


PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word (open)   Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:03 am

ooc: Gonna go ahead of post to this so its not totally forgotten about.

Kisuke nodded as well, glad to see that Kouse got the message. Sipping his hands into the pockets of his leather jacket and tugging down on it to fit it around his shoulders, Kisuke sighed in disappointment, watching the Inuzuka march away. "No way she remembers any of this." He though to himself as he slowly turned his head to face the new comer. Kisuke was glad that someone else had arrived as he saw that Kouse and hitting it off with the young Senju and he did not feel like third wheeling it for the rest of the day. Standing a few inches higher than the new comer, he would give her a once over while thinking to himself  "Looks like were drawing a lot of attention to ourselves." Glad to see that there were people interested in his and Kouse's personal mission he continued thinking to himself "Most well informed person in the village you say. I definitely have to check this out." 

"Kisuke." Said the young Uchiha as he shook Ari's hand. "I'd be glad to meet your partner." Once all the introductions were made, Kisuke would nodded, showing he was ready to proceed and meet this well informed person. Once they began walking Kisuke would run his right hand through his read dyed hair and lick his lips as he preped himself to speak "So, your partner. Who exactly is he to be the most well informed person, a political leader or council man?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ari
Chuunin
Chuunin


Fame : 7
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Raiton
Clan : Hiyu
Bloodline : Tai no Hengen
Ryo : 3340
100%


PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word (open)   Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:52 am

Ari noted both the names of the two boys that shook her hand, she smiled at the responses they were giving. Suddenly the one named Kisuke asked of her partner's identity. "Well, to me he's the father of my son and daughter. To you, he's a leader among people." With this hint being given in a monotone voice, Ari shrugged at the two. "Do with that hint what you will." She then turned face and began walking in Kurisu's direction, the Hokage building. Although it wouldn't be painfully obvious where she was heading at the moment. Ari spoke one last time to make sure they didn't fall behind, she had a lot of work to get done and this wasn't part of it. "Don't dawdle, he's a very busy man."


[Exit, Akki can join up later I guess? Continue the topic here http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com/t30999-spreading-the-word-continued#234118 ]


Click to show Ari's Current Appearance:
 
Height: 5'9 feet
Weight: 67 kilograms
Attire: Karate Gi, Cloth Foot Wrappings
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akki Senju
Genin
Genin


Fame : 2
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Earth, Water
Clan : Senju
Clan Element : Wood
Bloodline : Wood Style
Ryo : 600
100%


PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word (open)   Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:38 am

gonna join in on that topic if it is cool with you guys, my apologies, had a lot going on IRL



                                   I learned to Blossom....
quick stats:
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Spreading the Word (open)   Today at 5:59 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Spreading the Word (open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Fire Country :: Konohagakure :: Village-
Jump to: