Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
A rather lovely encounterToday at 3:55 pmHanzo UchihaA Warm Welcome Today at 3:54 pmHanzo UchihaThe Princess of Pancakes Today at 3:53 pmHanzo UchihaWhen one became twoToday at 3:51 pmHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:49 pmHanzo UchihaJoro meeting Sephy!!Today at 2:15 pmSephora HyuugaWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Today at 1:48 pmAzuki ShinodaTalk With The ChiefToday at 1:27 pmAzuki ShinodaThe Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 pmJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherToday at 11:06 amYama Kokoro
Top posting users this month
183 Posts - 23%
150 Posts - 19%
95 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 7%
56 Posts - 7%
52 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
41 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 7200

At the gates of sunagakure Empty At the gates of sunagakure

Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:18 pm
The sound of his empty water bottle didn't do anything to reduce the growing feeling that sunagakure's climate wasn't for him.
He had been drinking lots of water since his journey here but it seemed no matter how much water he drank it wasn't just enough. And he had ridiculously drank way too much and finally he had run out of water.
Looking up kouse smiled..at least he had arrived at the gates of suna...he hoped he would find salzem..he wasn't certain said individual was even present in the village..but he hoped so.
'Kouse I'm still gonna say that this was a foolish idea' a voice penetrated his mind... Skipton his beloved jellyfish tucked safely under his hair,concealed from the sun...she had not even granted him the comfort of companionship during the long and hot journey.. She had been in her seedlike form during the entirety of the journey and had just now transformed into her active state.
Kouse decided to snub her though...he wasn't going to answer her.
'Well you know that's futile though, we are telepathically linked, I can read your thoughts'.
Kouse could almost hear her chuckle and his sweaty face wrinkled up...he knew what he would do to repay her..she was in for some serious training during his time at suna...provided he was even let in, she would know what true hard work meant.
Kouse smiled as he felt Skipton shiver under his hair..yeah that got to her he thought.
All this while kouse had been waiting for someone to come permit him into suna..although he wanted to be patient, the heat and sun weren't making that a possibility.
Where was the ninja in charge here?..he hoped he wouldn't have to stand there for too long before someone showed up...he truly didn't want this to be a wasted trip.
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

At the gates of sunagakure Empty Re: At the gates of sunagakure

Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:46 pm
As Kyson was going for a walk around Suna like he usually does. He had sensed a strong chakra coming from the villages gates direction. It wasn't too strong but strong enough for him to sense it without using his sensory skill. Kyson made the ram symbol and ran over there at a speed of 200 by using his body flicker. He was at the village gates in no time. As Kyson arrived at the village gates, he saw someone there waiting. Kyson is not sure if he is an enemy or not. But he won't do anything to cause a fight unless it can't be helped. As Kyson observes the person, Kyson assumes he is shinobi. Kyson began to walk over to him and stands about 15 meters away. Even though he will treat him like he is not an enemy, Kyson won't take any chance if he tries to attack. If he feels the slightest suspicion, he will attack with no mercy. But due to Koroshi's rules, he won't kill the shinobi if he tries to attack. Just arrest him and take him away.

"You look like your starting to feel a bit dehydrated, I'll cool you down with some rain." Kyson said as he made hand seals that went from bird to rat to ox to monkey to rat to snake. In Seconds heavy rain started to pour down in the dessert and cooling the two of them. Kyson hoped this helped the young man even though he is not sure if he is an enemy or ally. He appeared to be hot due to Suna's hell like climate. Kyson felt the same exact way when he first entered Suna. He loved Kumo''s climate much more, but village wise he loved Suna a lot more. 

"So what brings you to Suna?" Kyson said to the young man standing at the village gates. He wanted to know his purpose of coming here and wanted to know what his intentions were. His answer will determine if Kyson will allow him to enter the village or not. Or unless Koroshi shows up and handles things instead. But since he isn't hear at the moment. Kyson will handle the situation for now.
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen

Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:19 am
Looking up he finally saw someone who looked like he was ready to attend to him. 
Kouse expected a cold reception from this guy...he looked fairly strong..surely stronger than he was currently. He prepared himself to receive whatever rude comment said individual was ready to dish out...he was ready to accept anything... Salzem was most likely on the other side of those walls and he was going to get some answers from him.
'You look like your starting to feel a bit dehydrated, I'll cool you down with some rain.'
Huh? Kouse was taken by surprise... Cool me down?...was he actually being kind?.
The rain did come to Kouse's surprised delight.
'Well I guess suna ninjas are not as hostile as you thought kouse' Skipton communicated telepathically with him all the while being concealed in his hair.
Kouse ignored her...although knowing it was futile.
He took a sigh of relief as his entire body became soaked...he felt refreshed..his long black hair which was tied in a ponytail behind him dripped with the cool rain..his sword on his waist was no longer dusty...everything was wet and cleaned up.
"Well thanks for that....ummmm...I didn't catch your name" kouse wanted to know the name of the individual who had taken pity on him "I'm kouse by the way and as to your question I'm here in search of someone...he left my village and I've heard he journeyed to suna and is here presently".
Kouse really wanted a hot meal right about now and spoke quickly "I'm a konoha ninja" kouse said pointing to his forehead on which his headband was worn "I'm not a wonderer nor a missing ninja..I have no ulterior motives for coming to suna..all I ask is entry and in a week or two providing I find who I'm looking for.. I'll be off..back to my homeland".
He hoped he won't be interrogated much longer..he had after all answered the question as elaborately as he could.
Nobunaga
Nobunaga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:46 am
Nobunaga found himself making his usual rounds along the walls the surrounded the village. Although he had not been assigned to patrol the walls he felt checking the walls and the guards posted there was part of his duty to protect to the village. Therefore every so often like today he found himself silently strolling along the wall, simply checking in to see if anything suspicious was going on and to see if the guards were doing fine. Draped in his large over sized black cloak that covered his body from neck to feet, Nobunaga silently and slowly strode across the top of the wall. Making his way to the final outpost, the Hiyu came to a sudden stop when he saw a shower of rain begin descending out of no where. Rain was uncommon here in Sunagakure, generally when it happened the entire village was engulfed in heavy rains. But these rains were light and concentrated in one specific area, probably a jutsu. Pausing for a moment, Nobunaga calmly reached out and sensed that there were two chakra signature present.

The giant of a man would slowly start forward once more, making his way towards the front gates where the confrontation was taking place. Standing tall upon the top of the wall, Nobunaga would silently look down at the new comer standing under the refreshing rain and his fellow shinobi handling the situation. Crossing his arms under the cover of his black cloak Nobunaga would watch how the situation progressed for now before he intervened.
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:09 am
As Kyson heard the young shinobi's motivates for coming to Suna. He made it clear that he had no intention to harm the village in any kind of way and that he was from Konoha. He stated he wanted to ask one of our fellow ninja's some questions and ask requested to stay in Suna for a week or two. Kyson wondered who the guy he wish to see was. Kyson doesn't remember anyone entering the village since he has been here. Kyson also sensed another presence coming from a far and standing on a wall. Kyson had sensed his chakra and also detected him because he was within his rain. But Kyson did not want to acknowledge him because it might make their guest feel a bit uncomfortable. But Kyson was curious to know who this person was because he doesn't recognize his chakra signature. But Kyson remained focus on this visitor of Suna.

"My name is Kyson and no problem. You said you came to this village in search of someone. So what is this person's name that your searching for and is he a shinobi? Lastly, when you find this person. What do you plan to do with him?" Kyson said to the young Konoha shinobi. Kyson wanted to make sure that he was not coming here to cause some commotion in the  village. Kyson waited for him to answer before he would speak again. 

"And excuse me for asking all of these questions. Its just that Suna is a peaceful place and the last thing I would want is someone to disturb its peaceful environment." Kyson said as he made it clear to the shinobi that he is asking all of these questions for a good reason.
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen

Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:17 am
Hmmmm 'kyson' is it?...kouse thought nice name...but the flurry of questions that followed - 'So what is this person's name that your searching for and is he a shinobi?, What do you plan to do with him?" ..Kouse's eyebrows twitched slightly.. It looked like there had to be an interrogation for every one that wanted to get into suna...kysons next words explaining the reasons behind his questions made sense..lots of people would get into a village and cause serious havoc...even without the explanation he would have gladly answered said questions... Not like he was hiding anything after all...but he was really hungry tired and yeah thirsty as hell..although the rain had reduced the heat he felt and dust he hadn't dared take a sip not knowing if the water was fit for drinking.
"He's name is salzem, and yes he is a shinobi and I plan to talk with him" kouse spoke hurriedly, hoping that this was going to be the end of the questioning...I mean if you had lots of questions to ask an individual why not ask them at once?.
Hoping that this questions were the last kouse smiled at kyson "hope that was satisfactory?....kyson".
Nobunaga
Nobunaga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:01 am
The silent guardian remained on top of the wall, standing under the refreshing light rain. Letting the droplets of water run down his face, he remained motionless and imposing as he listened down onto the conversation that was taking place between the two individuals. "Salzem....." Nobunaga though to himself. That name rang a bell but he could not pin point it. Was it the individual Lord Kazekage had interrogated? Nobunaga could not remember but for now he would continue listening. If his memory served him right, then Salzem was originally thought to be an outlaw for having left his village without permission. Now, Nobunaga's main concern was whether this young man had also left the village without permission. If that was the case then he would not be allowed within the village, regardless of his affiliated for Suna would not harbour outlaws.
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:24 pm
As Kyson heard the response from Kouse. It still seemed a bit weird that he came all the way over here just to talk. But it doesn't really matter to him what his intentions are. Just as long as he doesn't cause any trouble. But even if Kyson thinks he is free to enter the village, its not his call. Its not like he runs the village, so he couldn't really let him in if he wanted to. He would have to get lord Kazekage 's approval to let him in.

"Yeah that works for me I guess. But frankly, I can't let you in even if I wanted. Its not my call to let someone into the village. Lord Kazekage will determine if he will let you in the village or not. So I'll send someone to notify your visit." Kyson said as he summoned a Earth shadow clone without using hand seals. The clone appeared 1 meter to the left of Kyson.

"Go notify lord Kazekage at his office." Kyson said to his clone. Right after he finished speaking. The clone made the Ram hand seal and body flicked at a speed of 200 to Koroshi's office. To notify him that we have a visitor.
Kouse <3
Kouse <3
Citizen

Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:32 pm
Kouse had expected to be let in at once..but boy was he in for a surprise... He had to go contact the kazekage to get permission to let him into suna?..Jesus..it could take hours if he was lucky before the kazekage which he expected was busy to spare enough time for a visitor in his village.
Kouse shook his head..there had to be someone else,someone aside from the kazekage who had the authority to permit him in...he didn't think he could bare the thirst and hunger much longer.
"Wait, did you just say the kazekage?.. So this little issue has to get to the kage of suna for approval!!??, there isn't anybody else,less busy who could let me in!?" Kouse couldn't believe it and his voice increased "konoha and suna are allies you know..it doesn't have to be so big of a deal to let one in, if I cause problems then konoha would be held responsible".
Kouse felt his parched throat and it hurt, he could simply pass out due to dehydration anytime soon..he didn't expect any of this...not by a long shot. But he had no choice..he had to wait it out..well until he feinted that is.
Anonymous

Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:15 am
(Comin in Xb)

Salzem was relaxing by the Suna's gates, basking in the shadows the walls casted. His recent Lycanthropic transformation the night prior had left him tired, frustrated and impatient. The wolf inside dug around underneath his skin, looking for some kind of outlet. Of course, with this new entity inside, Salzem had to make a few exceptions, those being his teeth had gotten much sharper at the points, seeming more like daggers than teeth and his eyes, where his pupils were now slits in the center of his irises. Salzem was sleeping soundly, enjoying the few moments of peace he could grasp from his slumber until he heard commotion ring out from outside the gates. Salzem opened one eye and grunted, annoyed. People just couldn't shut up, could they? Not when he was asleep it seemed. He could have sworn, however, that the louder of the two voices was familiar… it was vague… maybe someone he met on the road. Nevertheless, Salzem slipped back into his sleep, expecting it all to be taken care of right then. And then more screaming. Salzem shot up this time, clearly out of patients for this person, whoever it was. If they wanted to get into the village, they would have to wait! He noticed one of Suna’s ninjas was making it rain, for reasons Salzem couldn’t comprehend. Perhaps he was hot? However, as Salzem approached the open gates and peered out at the loud person, Salzem’s sanguine eyes shot open in surprise. There, arguing with the suna ninja, was Kouse Uchiha! The boy he’d trained to become a chuunin! What in Kazekage’s name was he doing outside of Konoha….Except hunting him… Of course… what delicious irony this was. Salzem trained this boy to protect the leaf and now he was regretting it. Rumor has it that the Leaf had been degrading from the inside, rotting like a fruit. Salzem rolled his eyes and groaned silently.

“Kouse…” Salzem sighed, frustrated. “What are you doing here…?” Of course, Salzem already knew the answer, but he was hoping he was wrong. If Kouse turned this into a fight, he’d bring it away from Suna. No need in involving his new home in his squabbles.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum