HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
61%
 61% [ 154 ]
Word of mouth
19%
 19% [ 48 ]
Forum advert
3%
 3% [ 7 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 6 ]
Other
15%
 15% [ 37 ]
Total Votes : 252
V6 Staff List

Administrators:
Kurisu Ametsuchi
Viper Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha

Moderators:
Youka Tau
Akihana Akari
Ganki Sakura
Risako Akara
Ashie Uchiha
Maku

Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Koroshi's Summon
2-Tails: N/A
3-Tails: N/A
4-Tails: Kurisu Amersuchi
5-Tails: Denkiteki Hayato
6-Tails: Viper Uchiha
7-Tails: N/A
8-Tails: N/A
9-Tails: Koroshi Uchiha

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: Primrose Uchiha
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: Taios
5-Tails: Akihana Akari
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: Nobu Sen Katto
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: Samuru Uchiha

Kage List

Hokage: Kurisu Ametsuchi
Kazekage: Koroshi Uchiha
Hogokage: Denkiteki Hayato
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Youka Tau
Latest topics
» Heavy Is The Head ~P, NK, IO~
by Altar Shinkou Today at 5:52 pm

» Tetralogy
by Orokana <3 Today at 5:37 pm

» Kaen Yuki (Statistics)
by Kaen Yuki Today at 5:22 pm

» The Gankster and the Oro (p)
by Orokana <3 Today at 4:50 pm

» Fuuton: Ea burasuto - Wind Release: Air Blast
by Kobayashi Senshi <3 Today at 4:44 pm

» The Hour of the Wolf [P, W/Ken]
by Kenshin Uzumaki Today at 4:34 pm

» Deep Fried Dumb-lings [P]
by Ayato Hyuuga <3 Today at 4:10 pm

» Wolves of Kumo
by Akihana Akari Today at 4:09 pm

» Making a new Friend (P, NK, Kozai)
by Kozai Today at 3:58 pm

» A breather through the streets
by Kaen Yuki Today at 3:54 pm

Top posting users this week
Akihana Akari
 
Kobayashi Senshi <3
 
Hikari Namikaze
 
Shouhei Sato <3
 
Kaen Yuki
 
Maximillian Yamaguchi
 
Orokana <3
 
Chisana Kiseki <3
 
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
 
Haru Hyuuga
 
Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password

Share | 
 

 A well you say!? [E-Rank:Is Timmy stuck in a well]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dastri Hotaru
Genin
Genin


Fame : 0
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Wind
Ryo : 1500
100%


PostSubject: A well you say!? [E-Rank:Is Timmy stuck in a well]   Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:51 pm

Mission Name:Is Timmy stuck in a well?
Rank:E-Rank
Type:Intel
Character Requirements:N/A
Mission Location:Konoha, Village
Word Count Requirements:1000
Repeatable?Yes
NPC?N/A
Reward:500

Task: 
There is a large dog that seems to be looking for something in the village, it is barking towards the villages as if pleading for help. Find what the dog is looking for so it will get out of the village, and do not kill or hurt it.


Dastri took a deep breath as she stepped outside into town. She focused all of her energy and will... to surpress her energy and excitement. It felt like it'd been ages since she'd done anything with anyone.  Now, on this bright sunny day, she was finally going to be back to work. Not alone either, she was going to go on a mission with her friend Amaya! It wasn't going to be a glamorous mission by any means, but a mission is a mission! She started to jog forward before breaking into a sprint, weaving around people and through crowds, headed towards the area of town the dog had last been seen in. Amaya would likely meet her there and they could decide what to do together.


After running a short ways, Dastri could hear the deep bark of the large dog, whining and begging for help. Getting closer, she would find the large black and brown dog running back and forth as it pleaded for assistance. Unable to just standby and listen, she would hurry over to it and start patting the enormous canine on the head. "Hey, don't worry mister dog, me and my friend will help."


Dastri Stats:
health: 10
Chakra: 5
Stamina: 10
Speed: 25
Strength: 8
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talia Rose
Queensguard
Queensguard


Fame : 3
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : Wind/Water/Earth
Ryo : 8
100%


PostSubject: Re: A well you say!? [E-Rank:Is Timmy stuck in a well]   Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:32 pm

Amaya had been home from the hospital for a short time, and was getting ready to get back to work. Stretching her legs as she walked through town, she headed for the gates There had been reports of a dog causing a disturbance and she had decided to pick up the mission for herself and Dastri, sending the girl a short letter to head there. The Dark haired girls coat trailed lazily behind her, she wasn't in much of a hurry, this mission certainly wasn't life or death and Dastri would likely have a handle of it by this point, the bunny themed girl WAS fast after all. She breathed in calmly for a second and activated a certain jutsu, the world seeing to slow down. An average person wouldn't be moving more then a turtles pace, making Amaya seem a lot faster then she actually was.

 Living at the far end of time had some advantages when it came to appreciating scenery, but more so when someone enjoyed free running. Running up a nearby wall, Amaya made her way across the rooftops, ducking clotheslines, leaping gas, and sliding under low hanging poles. It was a nice breezy day and she immensely enjoyed the sound her coat made as it trailed and flapped while she ran. Her  breath was a little heavier as she reached the gate, seeing Dastri and the dog, the girl appearing to be saying comforting things. Calming herself, she walked up behind the girl."Hey Dastri, have you found out anything about the dog?"

WC- 250




Health: 30
Chakra: 70
Stamina: 30
Speed: 60
Strength: 10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dastri Hotaru
Genin
Genin


Fame : 0
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Wind
Ryo : 1500
100%


PostSubject: Re: A well you say!? [E-Rank:Is Timmy stuck in a well]   Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:46 pm

Hearing someone say her name, Dastri turned around, smiling at the sight of Amaya walking towards her. "Hey Amaya! Long time no see! No, I just got here and was trying to calm mister dog down. He's really upset about something." Dastri stood up and the dog barked once more, groaning and whining as he started to move away, stomping his feet and trying to motion for them to follow. "Ready to go see what he ne-EEIH!"

Dastri was cut off as the dog finally lost it's patience. Jumping up, the large dog had grabbed the ear of her hoodie in it's jaws and started to run, pulling the smallish girl to the ground and dragging her behind it. Dastri flailed a bit before grabbing onto her hoodie ear and hanging on for dear life, reducing the amount of her that was being dragged across the ground. What was left on the ground, was thankfully covered by clothing, protecting her from having her soft skin scrapped across the hard ground. "A-Amaya! The dog is kidnapping me!"

twc-375


Dastri Stats:
health: 10
Chakra: 5
Stamina: 10
Speed: 25
Strength: 8
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Talia Rose
Queensguard
Queensguard


Fame : 3
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : Wind/Water/Earth
Ryo : 8
100%


PostSubject: Re: A well you say!? [E-Rank:Is Timmy stuck in a well]   Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:27 pm

Amaya had sort of hoped that Dastri would have found out more, but the dog apparently wasn't much of a talker, besides the un-ending barking of course. Amaya wasn't quite an animal person and would prefer to not have a large animal filling her ears with noise. She looked away for one second, and suddenly Dastri was screaming something about a kidnapping. Amaya looked up with some understandable confusion, seeing the girl etting dragged away b the large dog, the ears of her hoodie clearly a liability at this point. Well..at least they'd find out where the dog was going at this rate. The flailing girl certaintly wasn't making it easy for the animal, but it was a lot stronger then it looked. Even slower then it could have normally run, it was still a remarkably fast animal, and Amaya was having some difficulty keeping up. Whoever owned this dog must keep it on a strict diet of food pills or something equally outrageous. The chase led along a small path through the forest of Konoha, one that seemed rarely traveled judging by the only noticeable footprints being the dogs and a small set of human feet. Had the do come with a companion perhaps? Whatever the case, it was the duos job to find out, assuming Dastri would still be concios at the end of this trip. At least th dog wasn't hanging on to her real ear, that'd be a much bigger mess to deal with. "Dastri hold on, the dog is leading us somewhere!"
WC- 250




Health: 30
Chakra: 70
Stamina: 30
Speed: 60
Strength: 10
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dastri Hotaru
Genin
Genin


Fame : 0
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Wind
Ryo : 1500
100%


PostSubject: Re: A well you say!? [E-Rank:Is Timmy stuck in a well]   Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:05 am

The dog finally came to a stop and released the squirming girl as it reached a small clearing with a boy dangling upside down in some kind of rope snare trap. Dastri quickly rolled off her back and pushed herself to her feet, pointing at the dog and scolding it. "No! Bad dog! No running off with people! No kidnapping! It's very rude!" Panting slightly with her heart racing, Dastri would stare at the dog angrily until it whined and sat down, looking upwards. Following his gaze, Dastri would finally look up to see the unconcious child hanging overhead. "OH! That's what you were barking about! Don't worry, we'll get him down!"

Hurrying towards a  tree, Dastri would run up it and jump at the rope holding the child, following it to it's point of origin where it was tied. Undoing the knot, Dastri would slowly lower the child to the ground, his dog licking his face once he was safe on his back. "Mission accomplished Amaya!"

WC-164


Dastri Stats:
health: 10
Chakra: 5
Stamina: 10
Speed: 25
Strength: 8
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: A well you say!? [E-Rank:Is Timmy stuck in a well]   Today at 5:58 pm

Back to top Go down
 
A well you say!? [E-Rank:Is Timmy stuck in a well]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Fire Country :: Konohagakure :: Village-
Jump to: