Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Raizuko Akari
Raizuko Akari
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6000

Psychotic Light (P,Nk) Empty Psychotic Light (P,Nk)

Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:53 pm
The sun was slowly rising as the golden light of it slowly crept through the curtains that were hung within Raizuko's room, he himself lay on his back within his bed as he stared up at the ceiling bending the light that had come through the curtains to dance around as if they were shadows. It had been a couple days since he had mastered his Hikariton. Every since learning the element Raizuko had been looking for new ways to further hone his abilities with it, during the days after he had learned a couple of Hikariton jutsu that his father had told him about. Though it had been quite hard seeing as he had to figure out all of the jutsu by himself. But he could care less as the hard training had given him the ability to awaken his mind though, not literally. He had begun to realize that he would need to be imaginative if he were to ever awaken his Golden Eye. Yes, the Golden Eye a prized possession of the many Akari clan members. 

A famed Doujutsu it was however like all doujutsu it was quite hard to awaken and with not knowing the requirements to awaken one would find it near impossible to do so. He could not consult with his father on how to awaken his doujutsu as his father had said it would be better to figure things out himself. Raizuko knew why he had said that, he though almost the same Raizuko himself thought. Taking his mind off of the subject Raizuko would stop playing with the Light as he got up from off of his bed and flicked the light switch on the wall as he looked around his room for his Sunagakure Headband. He saw the glimpse of the band that ever so slightly appeared below the sheets of his bed as if it was trying to sneak within the darkness under the bed. Quickly grabbing it Raizuko would tie it upon his forehead as he opened his bedroom door making his way downstairs.  As he walked withing the corridors of his large home he had begun to think about how exactly he planned on awakening his Golden Eye.

"I see you are in deep thoughts Zuko" said a deep voice from above, Raizuko would only smirk as he would reply to the voice saying "I see why the Akari are known as the clan of assassins, either you were following me the whole time or you were simply waiting for me here father." Raizuko's eyes would focus on the figure above him who had been using a basic ninja skill that allowed them to walk on walls."Hahaha well you know I will not answer that question. But I am not here to consult to you about how the Akari are assassins I see that you have been looking for ways to awaken your dormant Golden Eye." said his father as he would see the man's eyes glow golden for a brief second as if to annoy Raizuko."Yes, of course father like all the Akari who have mastered Hikariton." said Raizuko as he sat in a completely random chair that had been leaned up against the black wall. It was kind of ironic with them being from a clan of Light users but they usually preferred dark clothing."Do not be smart with me boy, I am here to only give you a hint on how to awaken the doujutsu search for the Light." said his father as the area glowed white and the figure from above had vanished out of existence.

Raizuko had wandered of his father had used a Space Time Jutsu or a simple Shunshin, taking his mind off of how his father had vanished he would stand from the chair as he made his way out of the door as the light from the sun came blazing upon him. If it were not for his advanced eyes, his pupils would have already been stinging from being in such a dark place. He decided that he would go to the training grounds as it was still dawn and not that many ninja with be at the place seeing as no one liked to train early in the morning. But as he walked he could not take his mind off of what his father had said, "Search for the Light" that was not quite helpful as the only thing he had been doing his whole life was searching for the Light. Arriving at the training grounds he wpuld go to the area that had a small lake that rand through a small cave. The noise was somewhat calming to him, it sounded as if he was closer to the ocean. He begun to walk faster upon hearing the running water of the lake. In the middle of the lake was a boulder not to large but not to small just big enough for him to sit on it with his legs crossed over each other and not get wet.

Crouching he would take off into the air as he landed steadily with his feet closely together on the boulder so he would not take a unwanting swim. He slowly began to sit down on the boulder as the flat of his backside met with the flat of the boulder. While his mom was alive she told him that meditation was the key to everything so maybe he could do it like her, finding a meaning to what his father had said. He would close his eyes as he would rest his elbows on top of either of his thighs. He begun to breath in and out trying to match his breath with the flowing water. It was almost like a trance because it had appeared as if his mind was clear only focusing on what his father had said, "Search for the Light". Maybe the term was meant to be taken literally. It was said in history that Akari were known to be the light in the darkness. Could this be what his father meant."It is worth a try." Raizuko said as he jumped off the boulder and onto dry land running full speed back to his home now knowing what his father had meant.

What his father had told him was both a term and a map of some sort, their was a room within his home that he had been forbidden to go into as he had not met the requirements for neither of his parents. He rushed around the house to get to the room, upon getting to the room he would see his father's full body as he stood in front of the door eyes closed as his natural white hair seemed to give off a ray of light."So, I see that you have figured out by what I meant. Behind this door is the unknown, if you want to maybe awaken your doujutsu walk through the door but if you do not simply go away." said his father, Raizuko stared into the closed eyes of his father and said "I wish to go in, but first tell me what is inside". His father would open his eyes showing his dull brown eyes "Nothing" was the only word that had come out of the old man's mouth. Raizuko didn't know what was up with the man and his rhymes today. Deciding to ignore his father stupidness he would push the door open and walk into pure darkness as he had stepped over the threshold the door had quickly closed and something that sounded like the door locking could be heard. 

He would turn around quickly and throw a punch at the door but his fist went right through where the door was suppose to be. He looked around there was nothing but pure darkness."Dad!" he would scream out as he walked around wherever he was holding his hands out to guide him so he would not fall on anything. It seemed as if the room was endless. Or was it was room at all. Something like the sound of rain droplets hitting the ground could be heard. Moving his hand to his face Raizuko felt that he was crying, why was he crying. He was in absolute darkness he could not see anything."Search for the Light" his father's voice had rung through his mind causing him to hold his head with his hands screaming "Leave me alone". He had come to his knees as he began to pound the floor with his fists. He needed to keep composure, whatever mind trick this was he would not let his father win. He only needed a ray of light and he could find his way out of the horrific place. He looked around frantically for only a spec of light to show that he was not within total darkness. His father's words had become clearer, the whole sentence had led up to this point. It was as if his father had some sort of premonition, a small beam of light had shot forward. Raizuko looked around trying to see where it had come from. Though only inches on the right of the first beam another had appeared it had shot forward as well. As he moved he saw that the beams of light had moved with him as if they were a form of life. As he was raising his hands to stop the beams they quickly came in his direction right for his eyes or wait were they coming out of his eyes. Which ever it was when the beams had disapeered the whole room had become enveloped in light causing Raizuko to look around see that he had been in a room 10ft long and wide. He saw the door making him make a beeline for it. 

With only a few feet away from the door he jumped in the air his left foot extended as he crashed the force of his body through the door going through it landing on the ground on the other side as his father looked down at him. He saw a golden glow around his father but had decided to ignore it, "Wha.. what just happened." exclaimed Raizuko as he looked up at his father. It was as if the boy had gone mad."You passed the test, go look in the mirror" said his father. Still shaken up Raizuko would nod and go to the nearest mirror seeing that his whole eyeball, both of them were golden. He would say "How do I turn it off" not hearing a response he would turn around seeing that his father was gone. Where the hell did that man go thought Raizuko as he looked around for his old man. Guessing he was gone Raizuko would stare his his reflection looking at his now "Golden Eyes" he could already feel his chakra being drained from his body seeing as thi swas the first time he had ever used the doujutsu. He did the only thing natural and visualized the flow of chakra within his eyes and coommanded it to stop he saw that the golden eyes were slowly loosing their glow as Raizuko's eyes came back to their normal color."Well I guess that was quite unexpecting." he walked to the staircase to get to his room with over a million questions on his mind. What kind of new abilities had surfaced in his body now. 

Maybe now he could try to make the rays of light he created with Hikariton harden into light constructs, but he knew that would be an entirely different make up of science. Hardening light was just not possible, but of course this was the ninja world and anything was possible. Finally arriving at his room he would jump ti his bed as he now lay on his back staring up at the ceiling as he slowly drifted off to sleep with his mind only focuse don one thing. 

Claiming 10 stats and GE L1

2011WC
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Psychotic Light (P,Nk) Empty Re: Psychotic Light (P,Nk)

Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:07 pm
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum