HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
61%
 61% [ 155 ]
Word of mouth
19%
 19% [ 48 ]
Forum advert
3%
 3% [ 7 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 6 ]
Other
15%
 15% [ 37 ]
Total Votes : 253
V6 Staff List

Administrators:
Kurisu Ametsuchi
Viper Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha

Moderators:
Youka Tau
Akihana Akari
Ganki Sakura
Risako Akara
Ashie Uchiha
Maku

Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Koroshi's Summon
2-Tails: N/A
3-Tails: N/A
4-Tails: Kurisu Amersuchi
5-Tails: Denkiteki Hayato
6-Tails: Viper Uchiha
7-Tails: N/A
8-Tails: N/A
9-Tails: Koroshi Uchiha

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: Primrose Uchiha
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: Taios
5-Tails: Akihana Akari
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: Nobu Sen Katto
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: Samuru Uchiha

Kage List

Hokage: Kurisu Ametsuchi
Kazekage: Koroshi Uchiha
Hogokage: Denkiteki Hayato
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Youka Tau
Latest topics
» Learning Jutsu's from home (Training)
by Hikari Namikaze Today at 10:05 pm

» Demonic Illusion; False Earth Prison.
by Mercury Akari Today at 9:40 pm

» Doton: Rock Dome Creation.
by Mercury Akari Today at 9:38 pm

» Have Yourself a Merry Little Activity Check
by Denkiteki Hayato Today at 9:09 pm

» Ayato Stats
by Ayato Hyuuga <3 Today at 6:58 pm

» The Princess That Was Promised (Arashi)
by Akihana Akari Today at 6:38 pm

» A breather through the streets
by Chisana Kiseki <3 Today at 5:13 pm

» Where there was one Now there is Many
by Reizo Today at 4:54 pm

» Momma Dough (revamped)
by Mercury Akari Today at 4:23 pm

» Fondant (revamped)
by Mercury Akari Today at 4:18 pm

Top posting users this week
Akihana Akari

Kobayashi Senshi <3

Kaen Yuki <3

Hikari Namikaze

Shouhei Sato <3

Chisana Kiseki <3

Orokana <3

Maximillian Yamaguchi

Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)

Itami

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Tengai Family Reunion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jun
Missing-Nin B
Missing-Nin B

Fame : 0
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Lightning
Ryo : 400
100%

PostSubject: Tengai Family Reunion    Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:47 am

Yellows, and Reds, and Autumn Browns. Under the Canopy of the leaf village forest Jun was mesmerized by the Fall's colors. She wasn't the only one either! There was a big fall festival going on in a small town on the outskirts of the Hidden Leaf's Forest. The market street was full of market carts, just thriving with all sorts of handmade items. The smell of fallen leafs, and hot coco filled the air as a dreadful local band played on a nearby stage. Polka. Gross.

This is where Jun Akuma could be found on this crisp afternoon. Haggling loudly with a woodcarver. "Two thousand for a Duck?" She was outraged.

"It's a good duck."

"I'll give you four hundred."

"I hand carved this piece myself two-thousand-five-hundred."

"For a Duck!"

"It's a good duck."

Jun waved her hand and walked away. That much for a duck? What lunacy.

Just then the annual running of the bulls went through town. A bull hit the market stand and sent a Carved wooden duck flying into Jun's hands. When the dust cleared, there was Jun standing there with the duck.

"Hey you stole my duck! Guards!" Well it didn't take long for two beefy men to go over to Jun and grab her by her arms.

"It's not what it looks like." Even if she was innocent she doubted her missing Ninja status would do her much good in court.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Jun
Missing-Nin B
Missing-Nin B

Fame : 0
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Lightning
Ryo : 400
100%

PostSubject: Re: Tengai Family Reunion    Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:20 pm

Sorry I didn't see that you posted.

A wind whipped across the streets as a cloak figure approached. Jun's eyes took in the man. There was an air of mystery that seemed deliberately and carefully cultivated. A skilled Shinobi indeed. How hard was it in this day in age to accumulate something like that? Jun certainly didn't know. So far she'd been living her life quite the overt fashion. A shameful display for a demon perhaps. Still being locked in that dungeon for two decades didn't give her a lot of experience handling people. Perhaps one day soon she'd learn to tune it down a notch. But for the moment? She'd handle the situation in a fashion she was accustomed. 

"No. Nothing wrong at all." A thick cloud of demonic aura began to permeate the air. Her beefy captors chocked and withered away until Jun could shrug them off easily enough. Say what you want but Jun knew how to punch above her weight. Of course to her surprise her aura would dispel the clone that had been in front of her. Her heart started beating in a more rapid manner. Her months on the lamb suddenly ringing in her ears. She looked at the woodcarver who'd duck she still held. "I'm keeping this stupid duck." She stepped over the suffering guards and her head moved around village, over and past the slowly scattering crowd. 

There was a ninja somewhere out there skilled enough to know how to use Shadow Clones. If only she'd had the presence of mind to take note of his chakra signature when he was right in front of her. For a few silent moments she took a deep breath trying to calm herself. The tendrils of her mind ran over the village looking for any interesting chakra signatures. She held the wooden duck under he arm like a football helmet. "I'm sorry about the clone." Her voice was calm, but had an edge to it. The sort of edge a hunted person might have. "I appreciate your earlier concern, if you're a friend I would like to talk with you." Other than those library foxes Jun was feeling a little isolated. A good Conversation would do her good. Then again after a long enough time it looked like she wasn't going to meet her hidden friend. She waited, and waited but with no one to come and and talk to her Jun would make a run for the woods. Her flight or fight instinct tended to lean on flight.
(Exit)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tengai Family Reunion    Today at 10:23 pm

Back to top Go down

Tengai Family Reunion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Fire Country :: Forest-