Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Marking the TerritoryToday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Today at 8:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meToday at 7:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganToday at 7:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 6:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 6:50 pmAizen ChinoikeTraining, or making friendsToday at 6:44 pmTravin IburiThe Princess of Pancakes Today at 6:44 pmHasumi HayatoWork times TwoToday at 6:24 pmSakuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 6:11 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
161 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
46 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Helping the academy (p, io) Empty Helping the academy (p, io)

Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:51 pm
Mission:

It was an early morning and Kyson had did a C rank mission yesterday. It was actually a good experience getting to talk to the youngin's of the the village. Kyson loves spreading his wisdom and experiences to a younger generation, even though he has a long way to go as well. It's always good to try and lead young shinobi in the right direction. That is part of the reason for Kyson and Royalty leading a team of genin. Eventually, Kyson and Royalty's team will be powerful and will be ab;e to withstand almost anyone. As Kyson finally woke up out of bed, he headed towards his bathroom to go brush his teeth and take a shower. After that, he would put on his clothes and made sure he had all his equipment and such. Royalty might either be asleep or probably out training. It was one or the other. Knowing them two, they have become real busy after completing a boat load of S rank missions. As Kyson was just about finishing getting ready, someone was knocking on Kyson's door. 

"Knock Knock Knock*

Another Mission? Kyson assumed to himself. He knew after all the attention he has been getting around in the village. He would be sent out on a lot of missions. So he wasn't really surprise. As Kyson was heading downstairs and walking over towards the door. He opened the door slowly and it was a ninja. The ninja began to speak immediately after seeing Kyson.

"Hello Kyson, Sorry to interrupt your morning." The ninja said as he began to grab his glasses with one hand. 

"No it's fine, how may I help you?" Kyson Kyson said as he wanted him to get straight to the point.

"Lord Kazekage wanted to know if you could head down to the academy and teach the students the basics of being a shinobi. He was proud of your recent activity on how you handled young Amari yesterday. So he thought it would be a good idea for the rest of the kids to see you." The ninja said with a proud look on his face.

"Yeah sure, I'll be there in a little." Kyson said to the ninja with glasses. Kyson was right. He told himself yesterday that he would take a trip to the academy one of these days. but he didn't think he'd be taking the trip so soon.

"Thanks Kyson. Much appreciated." The ninja said as he was off immediately after the conversation was finished. As Kyson was finished talking to the ninja. He proceeded to walk outside and close the door behind him. As Kyson was heading to the academy, he was pretty excited to see the younger generation. He should see little ole Amari there as well. As Kyson walking to the academy on a peaceful day at Suna. Everyone around him looked like they were having a good day. Some would even wave and acknowledge Kyson. Kyson wasn't too big on being at the center of attention. But he will have to get used to it. Can't be disrespectful to people or are just trying to show you some love. As Kyson was heading the academy, he was about to knock but he decided he just walk straight in there. 

"Why there he is, welcome Kyson. We were waiting for you." The teacher said. He was a Chunin ninja. He had on just about the same ninja outfit any other Suna shinobi would have on. Black pants and shirt with a tan vest.

"Hey, I guess I should start now?" Kyson said as he was a bit nervous but not too much. It wasn't his thing to talk in front of a group of people. he is fairly quiet and only talks around people he is comfortable with. But today is going to be an exception. As Kyson was looking at the kids, he noticed little Amari sitting in the third row of seats. He wave and smiled at Kyson. Kyson nodded at him to acknowledge him.

"Yes, whenever you are ready. Just tell them about your experiences and what makes a good shinobi. And maybe a bit about your past if that's not too much to ask for." The teacher said as he began to stand about 2 meters from Kyson. Kyson did not mind telling his past experiences and what makes a good shinobi. But to tell these kids about Kyson's past probably wasn't the best thing to tell young kids, especially at their age. If they were all genin then sure, but now they are a bit too young. So Kyson wasn't going to go much into detail about his past. He doesn't want to scare these kids and make them quit being a shinobi. But at the same time, it probably would be better if they knew the risks of being one at a young age. But they will learn for themselves eventually.

"Well, my name is Kyson Hozuki. I just came to this village about three weeks ago. I was originally from the village hidden in the clouds or what you would call, Kumaogakure." Kyson said. Before he could finish, all the kids said "cooool" and had a surprised look on their face.

"You really came from all the way over there. That's awesome, so why did you leave?" One of the little boy's asked. Kyson did not want to tell him exactly what happened. So he is just going to sugarcoat it a lot so a young kid would understand.

"Well lets just say Kumo isn't a very good place. There was a lot of things going on and so I decided to come here for the meantime." Kyson said as he responded to the kids question.

"Are you every going back?" The same kid asked to Kyson. These kids sure asked a lot of deep ass questions. These are questions Kyson would expect from older kids or something.

"Yeah eventually, but not anytime soon. But I won't go too deep into that right now. While I was in Kumo, my sensei used to always tell me one thing. He would tell me this almost every training session. In order to become a successful shinobi. One must first become physically and mentally strong. Those two components must always be equal. One can not be stronger than the other, they must be balanced. Being physically strong is good. But being mentally strong is what keeps a shinobi going and keeping him from making bad and harsh decisions. You must also find yourself in order to become a true shinobi. Of course that is easier said than done. But one day, each and every one of you will learn to find yourselves and you will will become successful ninja." Kyson said as explained what it took to be a successful shinobi. As Kyson looked around at all of the faces, every kid had a passionate look on their face. A look of dreams and goals, Kyson can see a powerful bunch being developed in the mere future. Kyson just prays that none of these kids will lose themselves. Who knows what things Kyson would be doing if he never left Kumo. He probably would eventually be corrupted just like the village.

"Okay you guy's, clap it up for Kyson sensei." The teacher said as the kids began to clap it up for Kyson. Kyson was glad all of the kids enjoyed his story. Maybe he might pay another visit to the academy one of these days.

"Now Kyson, do you think you could show these kids a cool technique of yours? Or maybe your clan's specialty?" The teacher requested to Kyson. Kyson thought it would be a good idea to put on a show for the kids. o he accepted his request.

"Sure. I guess I'll show them two techniques since they've been such a good crowd." Kyson said as he activated his bloodline at a speed of 160. All the kids said "yayyy" as they were pleased with Kyson's response. Kyson stood in front of the kids as he was getting to do his Hiding in the camouflage technique. 

"Now you see me....Now you don't." Kyson said. When he said now you don't me, he immediately turned invisible and was unable to be seen by the naked eye. All of the kids in the class went crazy as they saw Kyson show them his jutsu. They never seen anything like it. That was probably one of Kyson's most difficult jutsu's he has ever learned. Kyson then cancelled his jutsu and was now visible again.

"Now I will show you a technique that is only unique to my clan." Kyson said as he was about to turn into a puddle. Kyson liquefied himself and turned into a puddle as he was going around the classroom. Kids were asking if he was a puddle because they never seen anyone like this. As Kyson solidified himself he began to speak again.

"My clan's bloodline allows me to turn my body into water at will. So physical attacks do not work on me. You there kid, throw that pencil at me as hard as you can." Kyson said as he pointed at one of the kids. The boy picked up his pencil in front of him and throw it Kyson as hard as he could. The boy had a relatively good arm. The pencil was coming at Kyson with the point of the pencil coming straight for his chest. The kids looked closely because they were curious as to what was going to happen. As the pencil was coming at Kyson, it went right through his chest and leaving him unharmed. The kids went even more crazy as they were amazed. They all looked so happy and excited. Kyson was glad he could come in today and speak to the kids.

"Thank you for speaking to the kids Kyson, we highly appreciate it. I know you probably have a lot of things to take care of today. But thanks again for coming." The teacher said with a smile on his face. He was really pleased with Kyson and how he interacted with the kids.

"No problem teach. Just keep doing what you doing and lead these kids in the right direction." Kyson said with a smile on his face.

"Will do. Okay kids, say buy to Kyson sensei." The academy teacher said. 

"BYE KYSON SENSEI." The kids said at the same time. 

"Anytime." Kyson said as he was exiting the academy. Kyson is now going for another walk around Suna. Maybe he'll head for the training grounds in a little, who know's. Kyson can't see what shinobi these kids will grow up to be in the future. Hopefully they all live a long life and teach their their kids a positive life of being a shinobi. Kyson also wants to see how he and Royalty will be in the mere future as well. He knows they have a long way ahead of them. And even though they have been growing really strong and are just about the strongest chunin in Suna. They still have a long way before they reach their peak in becoming a strong shinobi. Who know's, maybe one of them will be a Kage one day or a leader in the village. Who knows what the future holds for those two young shinobi.

(TWC: 1906/400)

(EXIT)

Claims:

- 450 ryo
- 671 words towards seal of suppression
- 1235 words towards barrier canopy method formation

Last edited by Kyson on Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Helping the academy (p, io) Empty Re: Helping the academy (p, io)

Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:09 am

Looks good except the AP. Maxed characters no longer get AP from missions, I believe. <3
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:16 am
whaaaaaat!! I did not know that lol. but edited btw

also, can you look over this mission as well.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:19 am

I know, I find it sad too :/

Approved <3
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum