Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Daiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10650

Taiyo Kaguya's Genin Exam Empty Taiyo Kaguya's Genin Exam

Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:52 pm
Taiyo steps down the hallway of the ninja academy.

"I know the jutsu. I've mastered them both. So there's nothing that will keep me from passing this exam." He thinks.

Before he realizes it, he arrives at the door. Behind it is the room where he will receive his ninja headband. About this, he has no doubts. Even so, Taiyo stares at the door's handle for several seconds as his training races through his mind one final time before the moment of truth. He grips the metal of the handle and turns it. He can hear the mechanisms tumbling within it as he pushes the door open.

Slowly, Taiyo walks to his seat. Other students are there too, each wanting the same thing, to become a real ninja.

Luckily, he had not walked in late. The examiner had not arrived yet. He takes an empty seat, not making any eye contact with other students. His only concern is passing the exam.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Taiyo Kaguya's Genin Exam Empty Re: Taiyo Kaguya's Genin Exam

Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:57 pm
Shina had been having quite the busy day. Being one of a very few number of fuin users in Hoshi, the task of placing seals around the city had fallen to her and as a result, the dark haired jounin had been flying around the city all day. Now, as she made her way to the academy to fill in for the man who was supposed to be testing the new batch of students for genin, the young woman couldn't help but feel completely drained.

"Hi guys," she greeted the few hopefuls sitting on desks to try their hand at genin. "Your regular teacher is away so I'll be filling in. I'm Shina, a jounin of Hoshigakure. Who'd like to go first?"

With that she'd motion for the first student to begin.

(800 words and you're good to go)
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10650

Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:17 pm
"Oh, I'm first?" Taiyo thinks, rising from his seat. Quickly, he glances at the other students. None of them volunteered to take the jounin up on her offer. "Are they scared? No, they came here because they want to be genin. That means that they must know the jutsu to become one. I don't think many of them have a reason to be frightened."

Many times, he has imagined this moment and every time, he was nervous. And now, finally, he understands why. "Before, I hadn't mastered the two jutsu necessary to pass this exam. I was putting myself into a scenario that I was in no way prepared for. All of those times that I had sat wondering what the genin exam would be like... if they had been the real thing, I would have certainly failed. Not only that but I would have made a complete fool of myself as well. But I have both jutsu down pat now. I can perform them easily. This scenario isn't as frightening anymore. Not even having an audience watching me has much effect." Taiyo thinks as he walks to the center of the front of the room. "I can't even remember how many times I've done this jutsu at home. I know, though, that I've performed it many more times now compared to when I hadn't a clue how to perform them. Maybe it's because of my confidence that my heart is not beating as fast as I had imagined it would.

Taiyo stands in full view of the class and the examiner. "The clone jutsu." He begins.

His body straightens out and he stands tall. He closes his hands into fists and opens them, his fingers stretching. Within, his chakra is brewing and accumulating into an abundance. Just as he did during his training, Taiyo begins expelling the chakra so that it takes the shape of his body. The small features are made and his clothes take shape in his mind. The color comes next. His brown skin, his black ninja vest, the red shirt underneath, his black shorts, and his black ninja sandals. Every detail is managed one at a time.

In one thought, Taiyo drifts the invisible chakra into the space to his left. There, he plans to materialize the clone and, after making sure that everything is in order, he does just so. A puff of white smoke bursts in the area and, as it clears, the clone can be seen in all of it's duplicative glory.

Taiyo smiles at the clone who smiles back just before disappearing in another white smoke cloud.

"Alright, now for the transformation jutsu." Taiyo continues. His hand travels to his chin. "Sorry... I just don't know who to transform into..."

As multiple examples of people to transform into, he glances over at the examiner in order to make sure that he isn't wasting too much time. Then, it hits him.

"If I transform into her, I should pass this exam for sure. Not that I won't pass it anyway but insurance is always helpful. If for any reason, this transformation is missing anything, she may pass me anyway because of my choice." Taiyo reasons to himself.

His plan is put into action. "Alright, I got it."

Taiyo forms the ram sign with his hands and concentrates chakra once again. This time, instead of transforming into Aivas like he always does because he is the first person he transformed into, he decides to be more bold and try something new. Up until now, he's only ever taken the image of another male. His selecting a female to imitate may prove to be a bad decision. He continues anyway, sure that the method he learned from Aivas would work just as well as it did every other time.

The chakra accumulates until Taiyo reaches the same amount which he uses for his other transformation, assuming that the same amount of chakra will suffice for this transformation as well. He expands it, using the only image he has of his examiner to mold the chakra into her figure first, then her image. Both are equally important.

Taiyo's concentration intensifies as he applies color to his transformation and the chakra finds it's place just above the surface of his body. He can feel the invisible film of chakra surging.

"Now for the execution." The image of Shina in his mind fades and a poof of white smoke envelopes his body. The molded chakra sparks to life around him and his eyes open. He looks himself over before the smoke clears to make sure that everything is in order and that his transformation is as accurate as he imagines it to be.

"What did she really look like again..." Taiyo wonders in his head. His eyes widen. "No, I'm just being paranoid. Nothing is wrong... At least I don't think anything is wrong."

The white smoke clears and Taiyo gets a good look at his examiner once again. After multiple double-checks to make sure that he is in fact a copy of Shina, his mind is put, once again, at ease. A perfect transformation.

"How was that?" Taiyo asks. The transformation is quickly undone with another cloud of white smoke.

(WC: 874)
(Claims: Genin Rank, 15 stats, one free specialty)

Last edited by Taiyo Kaguya on Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:51 am
"Well done," Shina pronounced as the young man finished his test. "Congratulations new genin, here is your headband. Make this city proud." With a final smile, the kunoichi turned back to the rest of the class.

"Alright, next please," she continued.

(Approved, you get 15 stats and a free spec <3)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum