Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
When one became twoToday at 9:46 pmKutari UchihaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 9:38 pmZatoichi HyuugaSomewhere Out There Today at 9:02 pmMegami KuogaMeeting the BladeToday at 5:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 4:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 4:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 3:48 pmSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 10:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 9:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 9:37 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
160 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
53 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
46 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ryuu H
Ryuu H
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 50

Ryuu's big realization: He can't fight! (P,NK) Empty Ryuu's big realization: He can't fight! (P,NK)

Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:03 am
Ryuu had just got his butt kicked in the tournament, that was when Ryuu had realized that he had no combat experience, starting in the tournament was definitely not the best way to begin his experience gathering, and Ryuu had realized it when he had lost so quickly in the tournament. Ryuu then gotten up from his bed, still angry from the outcome of his fight during the fight with Kira in the tournament. Ryuu may have lost his chance of becoming Chuunin in the tournament, but the Chuunin exam was coming up, and that was going to be his chance. Ryuu then grabbed his bag, loaded all of his weapon pouches with his kunai knives and shuriken. Ryuu then headed out the front door, and he headed over to the training grounds. When Ryuu had arrived at the training grounds, he was excited to begin his training, he was going to learn the spiraling ring, no matter what! "Now hopefully I can meet someone here that I can get some fighting experience with." Ryuu thought to himself as he began his warm up before his training.

WC: 187
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25150

Ryuu's big realization: He can't fight! (P,NK) Empty Re: Ryuu's big realization: He can't fight! (P,NK)

Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:19 am
Coco whistled her way onto the field. She swung a baseball bat around lazily by the ribbon she had tied around the edge of it. She was a short young woman of seventeen. Her short spikey hair stuck up wildly on her head in a well formed quaff. Her bright green eyes shone at at whomever she looked upon. Her face was only recently freckled now that her skin was getting some extra sun. She walked about the training field in a maid outfit, or what appeared to be one at least. She Had a Tiny salamander on her shoulder and appeared to be talking to him about the training regimine she was about to put him through. 

Ra-Ra was a lazy little salamander.
Ryuu H
Ryuu H
Citizen

Ryuu's big realization: He can't fight! (P,NK) Empty Re: Ryuu's big realization: He can't fight! (P,NK)

Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:05 pm
Ryuu continued to stretch as part of his warm up, when he decided to look up at the entryway of the training grounds, where he noticed a woman walk through the threshold. Ryuu continued to look at the woman, confused at her choice in attire, wearing what looked like a maid’s outfit, but Ryuu decided to shrug it off because he did not exactly care about what other people wore. He was interested, however, in seeing how that woman would be able to train in that kind of outfit, but Ryuu continued stretch and forget about the whole thing. Ryuu then noticed as the woman began to walk closer to Ryuu position in the training grounds, looking around trying to find a place to train. Ryuu then decided to walk over to the woman and see as to whether this woman was from this village, or was not. Ryuu arrived at the woman’s position, about one meter away, and held out his hand and saying, “Hello. My name is Ryuu.” Ryuu said with a big smile, not looking like a complete weirdo, but looking genuinely excited to be making her acquaintance.

WC: 191
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:24 pm
Coco jumped a little bit when the strange announced his name to her. Boy she'd been so focused with talking to Ra-Ra she hadn't even heard him sneak up on her. She steadied her heart and turned her body to face the speaker. Her faced brighted, and she let out a smile. "Oh hey there." She greeted flickering her hand in welcome. She and her salamander looked the boy up and down, and she recognized the familiar greyish eyes of the Hyuuga clan. Mighty far away from home.

"I'm Coco Wei." She said crisply with a slight bow of her head. "And This is my companion Ra-Ra." She tilted her head to the side of her body that the Salamander Demi-god was was chilling out on. 

Now this was the reason that Coco loved the training field. Plenty of young new people eager to learn and explore the Ninja world. "Now what brings you to the training area today? And more importatntly how can I help?"
Ryuu H
Ryuu H
Citizen

Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:13 am
Ryuu was so pleased, the last two people that he had met in the same way as this woman now, had been very cold or cruel on their first meeting. But this time, the person he was speaking to was actually nice! Ryuu smiled, an even bigger smile when he finally realized that there still was very nice people in this world. Ryuu looked at the reptile that was lounging on the woman's shoulder. "I have never seen one of these before, well not in person anyway." Ryuu continued to look at the salamander, astonished and amazed. Ryuu then responded to the question that was asked of him. Ryuu continued to think back at the tournament. Then he heard a voice, coming from inside his mind. "Yeah, how about you tell her how shitty you are at fighting huh?" Ryuu continued to realize that the voice that he was hearing was himself, but not quite the self that walked around the village every day, it was a self that was full of hatred and annoyance to all that he encountered. Ryuu then responded in his mind by saying, "Hey, can't you see I'm talking!?" Ryuu then told CoCo, "I honestly have one huge problem in my ability as a ninja. Actually, two major problems. The first is that I have not used my wind element nearly enough, I only know two separate techniques and I need to learn more. The second is the biggest piece. I have no clue how to fight successfully. I know all these techniques, especially for a Genin. But still, I have no clue how to actually use them in an actual fight." Ryuu then looked at CoCo, to see what her response was going to be.

WC: 291
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:21 am
Coco blew a current of air out of her pretty lips, and crossed her arms. "Boy." She announce momentarily at a loss for words. Alright now this was certainly the reason why coco wanted to take over the Ninja academy and rebuild it. There was so much room for improvement not just for the facility, but for the ninja produced as well. Poor Ryuu just didn't seem to know which was he was going. "Well wind is my main element, so I can help you out there for sure!" She chirped smiling broadly. "I'd be happy to teach you those. Nooooow training you how to fight on the other hand might be a little harder. Getting Really good in a fight only comes from experience. I can give you a few pointers, but the way I fight might not work for you. You have to learn for yourself. That's why I've gotten into a fight every chance  I get. You always learn something new, or if you don't you at least get more at ease with it. So how does that sound?"
Ryuu H
Ryuu H
Citizen

Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:37 am
Ryuu's eyes began to widen, even the hateful voice inside his head was happy at the idea of getting trained by a Jounin Shinobi. "What the fuck? That chick who is obviously a lot better than you is actually going to train you?!" Ryuu's inner voice said. Ryuu then responded to the voice, "Right! This is going to be so exciting!" Ryuu then realized that he was actually standing in silence as he was talking to the inner voice. Ryuu then tried to make up for the silence by nervously stammering through his words. "Th..th..thanks! I am so excited. Of course that's okay with me!" Ryuu then realized once more that he was sounding like a lunatic, so he calmed down and asked, "What are we to do first!?" Ryuu then looked at the woman with his eyes widened, excited for a good day of training.
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:21 pm
Coco smiled at his enthusiasm. By the time she was done with him he would be her most impressive student of all! "Okay!" She took up the same excited energy that was flowing through him. This was going to be fun. She hadn't truly taught someone in such a long time. "The first thing I'm going to teach you Is Gale palm. Seeing that you're a hyuuga, you're most likely a Tai guy, am I right? That being said when you're closing in on people they're going to be throwing stuff at you. Gale palm is a nice little jutsu that is great for deflecting some of the weaker stuff that comes at you, especially kunai and such. It only requires that you clap your hands together and then send some of your air chakra outwards, very effective.

She stood back from his and faced in a direction so that he would be behind her, and to the side so that he could see what she was doing. "First just take a deep breath. Like you're trying to inhale the entire world. Take a Firm stance. Gather up all of you chakra in your stomach, then when you feel like it's ready to explode. You exhale and clap your hands!" As she did so a quick current of wind blew out from between you hands and swept over the training field sending a all the sand in the area up into the air. 

Not Bad. She hadn't used that Jutsu in ages.

She turned towards him, and raised her eyebrows up in down. "Pretty Cool huh?"
Ryuu H
Ryuu H
Citizen

Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:47 am
Ryuu watched in awe as he watched the woman perform the technique, "Hey, how useful would that crap be in battle?" Ryuu's inner voice began to speak to him. Ryuu silently agreed with him and addressed her previous question. "Yes, actually. I specialize in Ninjutsu. But I also love Taijutsu, which is going to be my secondary Specialization. That move that performed, was incredible, the wind element is so versatile, I can't wait to become efficient in this element and learn all there is to learn on this technique." Ryuu then remembered what he saw when the woman performed the Gale Palm. Ryuu then turned and faced the same direction that the woman had faced when she performed the technique. Ryuu then heard his inner voice begin to speak again. "Look, you are not going to get this right." Ryuu then began to argue with the voice, muttering under his breath. "Shut it, prick. I don't need your two cents." Ryuu then laughed nervously to try and cover up the fact that he was talking to himself practically. 

Ryuu then began the technique by going into his fighting stance. Ryuu bent both of his knees slightly and tilted his head slightly forward. Ryuu then began molding the chakra inside of his stomach and continued to build and build up the chakra until he felt as if it was ready to burst right through his skin. Ryuu then forcefully exhaled and slammed his hands together, and what he saw was no where near as impressive as what he had seen the woman do before himself. Ryuu then was confused at the fact that his ability to perform the technique was no where close to the ability of the woman that was teaching her the technique. "What the hell was that!?" Ryuu's inner voice began to laugh and mock him. "You honestly do suck at this whole shinobi thing, don't you?" Ryuu began to get pissed off, he began try his best and silently argue with the inner voice. "I would have a much better chance of master this damn thing if you shut your damned mouth!" The voice then went silent, and Ryuu tried the technique one more time, this time with anger.

Ryuu narrowed his eyes and he began to mold the chakra, feeling the chakra getting bigger and bigger, Ryuu kept the control of the building, he continued until he felt as if it was going to explode, just as the woman had said, but this time he blew even harder and he clapped his hands together with much more power than before. Ryuu yelled as he exhaled, and he saw the gale begin to form. The sand under his feet and in front of his position. Ryuu was getting close, but he was still not quite to the point of mastering the technique yet, not by a long shot. Ryuu then stopped and he looked at the woman, who was still standing there, he was sure that she was disappointed in him. Ryuu looked at her, slightly disappointed in himself, and asked her. "Is there something that I am doing wrong? I believe I am doing it correctly, but it is no where near what yours is."

WC: 589
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:28 am
Oh great he was talking to himself. Coco suddenly had flashbacks to that one Ame nin. The very first person she'd ever tried to kill. Good times. She crossed her arms and gave him an arched eyebrow. Call her crazy but she held the firm belief that a person how was mentally unhinged should not be allowed to learn how to perform jutsu, that just seemed like you were asking for trouble. And it wasn't even the cute kind of talking to yourself. He was clearly arguing with some unseen voice in his head. "Nice work with the jutsu, buuuut before we go any further I'd like to know who you're talking to." She knew he'd know what she was talking about.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum