Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6800

A Second Sun (P, NK) Empty A Second Sun (P, NK)

Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:32 am
Another day, another training session. Royalty had woken up to notice Aori laying right next to him. His awakening did not disturb her sleep. Her read hair had been roughed up and frizzy over her head and pillow. Roy got out of his bed rubbing his eyes. Before he started walking to his door, he got up to stretch his limbs. It felt so good to stand after a long night of laying down. Royalty walked to his door and opened it. He then exited and walked to Kyson's room. 

*Knock knock knock*

"Hey Kyson! Meet me downstairs. I want to show you something." After yelling not very loudly towards him, he went back to his room. He did not yell that loud because the house was quiet and he did not want to wake up Aori. He was sure that Kyson could hear him through his door.

After arriving back in his room, Royalty then went into his closet. He grabbed a long metal object that resembled a spine. It was space gray and packed a little weight to it. Once in hand, Roy left his room and went downstairs towards the kitchen. At the wooden table, he sat down and placed the object on the table in front of him. Roy was now awaiting his friend.

(218/1500)

Last edited by Royalty on Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

A Second Sun (P, NK) Empty Re: A Second Sun (P, NK)

Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:59 am
As Kyson wakes up today, he is ready to get an important day of training in. He had just went to a blacksmith and was able to buy an armor that was made for his clan. Kyson was excited to try it out. He couldn't believe he found an armor that was made from his own clan. This made him very happy. As he was still laying down Kyson heard Royalty knock on his door. Hey said he wanted to show him something, Kyson wondered what it was. 

"Alright, just give me a few minutes and I'll be down in a little." Kyson said as he was replying to Royalty.

So before Kyson went downstairs, he went into the bathroom and brushed his teeth. Then he took a quick shower and began to get dressed. Kyson then grabbed his armor because he thought he should surprise Royalty. Kyson was carrying his piece of armor in his right hand as he began to walk out his room. He went downstairs and went to meet with Royalty. 

(Words: 175/1500)

"Hey what is it?" Kyson said with a curious look on his face. As Kyson looked at Royalty, he noticed he had some weird object he have never seen before in front of him. Kyson was wondering what it was, it looked like some spine. What was Royalty doing with a spine. Kyson stood there patiently as he was waiting for Royalty to reply.

Last edited by Kyson on Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:58 am
Roy noticed as Kyson had walked down the stairs. He had saw the chest piece in Kyson's hands and noticed it immediately. It seemed that Kyson had an armor of his own as well. Royalty was shocked to see it in his partner's hands. Who knew that at the same time that Roy wanted to surprise Kyson with his new equipment, that Kyson would have something as a surprise to Royalty. It was almost like he knew that Roy was going to show him his armor so he brought his to mirror the excitement. 

"Sooo how did you kno...Never mind me. But basically, I had this forged for me. It is supposed to be an armor. It will attach to my spine and after I train with it on, it will then become a part of me I guess. Once it binds with my cells and nerves, then I can show you the actual armor part." Royalty then picked it up and put it top part of the item on the back of his neck. He then released it and the piece then slowly latched on to the many different vertebrae of his spine. It was like it had a mind of its own. He then turned his back towards Kyson so he could see. The item was still on his back as it was beginning to fuse with him.

"Well, it kind of stung for a bit but I guess it is cool now. I can not wait for you to see what it looks like when this is all over. But that will have to take some time. Anyway, what is that in your hand? I was kind of surprised that you had a piece of armor just as I was going to show you mine. Seems kind of weird ha ha." Roy was curious as to what Kyson had in his hand. It looked very nifty. He wondered if he had it specially made or something. If that was the case, he wondered when he had gotten the chance to go to the weaponry shop. 

(567/1500)
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:56 pm
After Kyson walked downstairs to meet Royalty, he saw the spine sitting on the table. Is that some type of armor too. What are the chance they were both going to surprise each other with some new armor. As Royalty began to speak, he was explaining how the armor worked and what it did. Kyson was fascinated how his spine armor connected to him and merges with his cells. He also stated that is not how the armor looks like when it is activated. Kyson could not wait to see how it looked when it was activated.

"Dang man, that looks like some real high tech stuff. That must have costed quite some ryo. That's amazing how it binds with your cells and sort of becomes connected with you. I can't wait to see the actual armor part." Kyson said as he was fascinated by Royalty's armor.

"Oh and this? Well I just happened to get an armor myself. But mines isn't as high tech as yours though and it probably didn't cost as much. It was an armor than my clan made. Its a piece of armor that is suppose to be exclusively for me and my clan. Once someone wears it and outs it on. It can only be worn by that person and no one else. Its suppose to merge with my Hydrification, so when I activate my bloodline its suppose to activate. But I have to wear it for a while to let the armor become familiar with my chakra so it can merge with me. Boring process but it will be worth it in the end I guess. I guess I should start the binding now." Kyson said as he puts the golden armor on to cover his upper body. 

"It feels pretty heavy right now, but once it merges with me and my chakra. I'm not suppose to feel any weight on it at all." Kyson said as he begins his binding with the armor.

(Words: 506/1500)
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:15 pm
It was quite the coincidence that both of them had a surprise for each other. Who knew that both of their surprises would be an armor that they had bought? There were a few differences though - Kyson's armor only had one form. It stayed like that the entire time. His armor was also just for Hozuki's. It made Roy a tad bit jealous because that is a nice family heirloom. It binded with his specific bloodline which Roy thought was pretty neat. As far as Royalty knew of, he was the only person with his eyes. The difference with his armor was the fact that it had two forms. Instead of binding with his bloodline it binded with his nerves. Royalty had the armor specifically made for him. That is what made it special in his eyes. 

There was a small bit of a difference between the two armors however - They both had to spend time and get totally used to their armors. They could not unlock the full potential from the armors just yet. Since they both were to perfect their armors, it was perfect that they just shared them with each other. The coincidence just kept on piling up. Next thing you know, they will find out that the same person crafted both of their items. Now wouldn't that be something amazing?

Roy noticed when Kyson had put his on. The piece was gold and it covered most of his upper torso. He mentioned something about it feeling heavy but it couldn't be that heavy since he was holding it in only one hand. The next thing Kyson mentioned was the price of it. Roy did not know how much Kyson had spent but he had dropped most of his savings on his piece. Roy turned around so now he was facing his friend. He replied to his words.

"Well, I am not sure how much you have spent but from all of the missions we had did, I gathered just about 15000 ryo. This piece was about 13500 so it was pretty expensive. Luckily, we had just finished another mission so we had received another 5000. Now I do not feel too broke anymore. I am planning on buying a few swords even but that will be later down the road." Roy was excited to talk about these things with his partner. It seemed like he had known Kyson his whole life and they had just met this year. They went from hoping to seeing each other at the training grounds to leaving their village and sharing the same home in Sunagakure. Now to see one another, they would just have to go down to each other's rooms. 

Royalty would wait about 20 seconds to see if Kyson would start talking and respond to everything he had said. If he did start talking then Roy would respond accordingly and then he would most likely go about his way. The two had a back door but never used it. They had a back yard that was relatively small compared to huge houses. Their residence were not that luxurious.

"Well, I think I am going to see if I can get some training in. Hopefully just run and punch. If I can get some combos in and exert some energy then I will be fine. The more energy I spend, the tighter the bond will be." Roy said as he waved and walked towards the back door. Once he had gotten there he was unlock it, open it, step out, and close it behind him. The day was beautiful and their grass was very green. He took a deep breath to breathe in the environment. The clean air filled his lungs with rich oxygen as he prepared for some slight training methods.

(1200/1500)
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:05 pm
After Kyson saw Royalty's armor, he began to tell Kyson how much the sword cost. When he said is cost 13500 ryo, Kyson was shocked. He was not expecting him to say that much. That was almost doubled the price Kyson paid for his armor. Kyson hopes that armor is actually worth since he paid that much. He mentioned he would be just about broke if we did not do that S rsnk mission. He also says he is planning on buying some swords in the mere future as well. Kyson did not know Royalty was into weapons that much, he may had mentioned but so many things have happened since they met. Kyson most likely forgot about it.

"Damn 13500 ryo?! That is a lot of money. I hope all that armor is worth it. But mines cost about 7000 ryo. So I am pretty sure yours is better since the cost of it almost doubled mines. And your getting more swords too? Your going to be like a weapon master." Kyson said as he was replying to Royalty's response. Kyson is not really into armor and weapons that much. But he decided to buy this since his clan made it and he felt like it would be really useful. Also, he didn't have to wear it all the time since it merges with his bloodline techniques. If Kyson had to physically wear it and carry it everywhere he went all the time. He most likely would've thought twice before he bought it. After Kyson responded, Royalty began to speak again.

Royalty said he was going to train with his new armor. The more time he spends training with it, the quicker he can bind with the armor. It was similar to Kyson's armor except he does not have to train. He just has to sit and meditate until it binds with his chakra and bloodline. Kyson knows it will be a boring process. But damn it, he already paid for it and the guy said no refunds. So this armor better work or else some one might have a couple broken bones later on. 

"Alright Roy, I'll stay in here since I have to meditate while the armor tries to become one with me. So when I am finish, I'll show it to you." Kyson said right before he exited the back door. Kyson did not really feel like doing this whole process. He wish he could train just like what Royalty is doing with his armor right now, but too bad he has to sit and wait. How long is this even going to take. What if it takes hours or even days. Kyson really hopes all of this is worth because if it isn't. He is going to be really pissed. 

Kyson begins to walk over to the living room and he sits down with his legs crossed. He begins to take a really deep breathe and he stays still as the  armor does its thing. As Kyson sat there for about 10 minutes, he was wondering if the armor was working. he could not feel anything and he was starting to doubt if it really worked. Then suddenly, Kyson felt something weird going on with his chakra. It was almost like it was trying to grab on to something. Kyson couldn't explain it but it just felt weird. His chakra has never felt like this before, could it be because of the armor? It must be since this is the first time Kyson had this feeling with his chakra. Kyson continued to sit still as he meditated. Kyson was freeing his thoughts as he was sitting still. Even though this is kind of boring, Kyson has not meditated in a long time. The last time he meditated was when he was trying to learn a jutsu that his sensei had taught him. But Kyson forgot which jutsu it was, lately he has been learning so many jutsu and skills he can barely keep count.

As Kyson remains meditating, it feels like the armor is growing tighter and tighter as he wears it. But its not like it hurts or anything, its like a slight pressure against his upper body. Kyson can also feel his Hydrification starting to activate even when Kyson didn't activate it himself. This is starting to feel really weird. But Kyson still has to go through it since he already paid for the armor. This will probably be the first and last armor Kyson ever buys because he can not keep doing this if was to buy another armor. As Kyson had his eyes closed, he felt the armor starting to feel light. Kyson was confused because not too long ago, it felt a bit heavy as he was wearing it. But now, he feels nothing. Kyson did not want to open his eyes because he did not want to lose focus. He feels more focused when his eyes are closed  because he can't see anything that would distract him. 

After another few minutes, Kyson felt normal again as if he did not have the armor on. Kyson was curious as to why he felt like this. The weird feeling his chakra was giving him disappeared as well. Kyson immediately opened his eyes to see what is going on with the armor. And there it was... nothing. The armor was not on Kyson anymore. Kyson was confused as to where the hell it could have went. He just had it on and he never went to sleep so what happened. Kyson just remembered that he has to activate his bloodline to activate it. So Kyson activate his Hydrification and there it was. In a blink of an eye the armor appeared. Kyson immediately got up and went to go show Royalty. 

"Hey Roy, it's finished. It feels weird because it was just a little heavy not too long ago and now I feel nothing. How about you? Is yours done binding yet?" Kyson said after he walk through the back door.

(Words: 1515/1500)
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:35 pm
A few minutes after he had exited from the back door, Roy just felt like he had to take everything in. He stepped onto the grass regardless of the fact that he did not have any socks or shoes on. He did not even had a shirt on for that matter. He had just his boxers and some black pants that we wore to bed. Roy figured he could just knock down some combos which would expel a lot of energy. As long as Roy was putting the work in, the armor would feel more natural on him. At this point, it just felt like something was latched onto him. Kanji's Benevolence even bulged onto his spine as if it were a foreign object because at this point, it really was. 

Before doing anything, Roy just stretched out his arms. Extending his elbows out, he twisted his body so his spine would not feel as tense as it was. He had not been up for that long so he still needed to adjust from the sleep he had just had. Not much sleep was gotten to be quite honest. Having Aori over, how could you really sleep and ignore her? That was close to impossible.

After stretching his muscles and bones, Roy had walked forward a few steps and put his guard up in front of his face. His positioning mimicked a boxer's stance. Royalty breathed slowly in and out as he started to perform a few jabs interchangeably between each fist. He would switch it up a lot. Sometimes he would do combos starting right right left. Other times he would alternate after every punch. 

Roy did not put too much strength into his workout because after all, he was just punching at the air. He just imagined someone being there being his test dummy. One person that came to mind was the A Rank missing ninja that he had to kill on that one mission where they retrieved the scroll for Lord Kazekage. His name was N and he had two other teammates. Roy had killed one and Kyson had killed the other two. Imagining his face made his movements more vigorous and precise. Just the thought of that guy made him sick. After about a dozen different punching combinations, Roy then added a few knee high movements and then kicks. Once even, Roy would drop his stance and run across the yard to do a high 360 degree kick. Ever since he first started to train as a genin, he loved performing those aerobic movements.

Roy was not out their very long. He only spent enough time for the armor to feel like it was not even there. Royalty stopped his exercise and reached over his shoulder to touch his spine. He felt the metal resting on top of his skin but it felt as if nothing was there. The pain subsided and Royalty was free to move like he did not have anything attached to him. Once he felt comfortable, Royalty took a deep breath and exhaled. He focused on the energy being expended and activated his armor. At a speed of 160, Kanji's Benevolence sprung from its passive form to its active form. Now Royalty had been covered in a gold armor with wings spread out. Loving how the new look shimmered in the light, Royalty took off of the ground to fly around in the air. Using Kanji's Ascent mixed with the wings from Kanji's Benevolence, Royalty was now soaring through the air faster than he ever could. He had done it. They were now man and armor.. No... They were just.. one man.

"WHEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWW"

Royalty's fun had been interrupted as he saw Kyson come through the back door. Royalty had been about 30 meters in the sky performing acrobatic twists and twirls having a great time. When he saw Kyson, he turned in his direction and straightened himself out. Roy then descended onto the floor as he heard what Kyson had to say. The two were about 3 meters apart. When Kyson was done speaking, Royalty smiled. 

"Well, what do you think? I would saw we are just one being now." Royalty smirked as he let Kyson see how the armor looked. Staring at it too long would hurt your eyes as it was glossy and the bright Sunagakure sun reflected off of it. 

(2031/1500)
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:40 pm
Kyson saw Royalty's armor and he thought it looked real cool. It was similar to Kyson's armor because it was gold. It was a weird coincidence they both had bought armor and it was also the same color. But Kyson did not think about it too much.

"Hey we got the same color armor, what a coincidence. Well I am off to train, I'll see you later." Kyson said as he walked out the door to head to the training grounds. 

(Words: 1596/1500)

(Redeeming Hozuki's Defense)
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:46 pm
Royalty had been so excited that he did not even notice the color of Kyson's armor. They were in fact both gold armors. Roy thought that the coincidences between the two were just crazy. He smiled knowing that the two had come very far and they still had a good distance to go.

"Hm, yeah you are right. Gold is a fantastic color. I just wish it came in black ha ha. But sure, I will catch you later. I am going to go wake up Aori and ask her if she wants to take a walk." Saying that, he followed Kyson into the house closing the back door behind them. Royalty then went upstairs to prepare for the rest of his day.

(2154/1500)

Claims

Kanji's Benevolence
Yasahiro Yagami
Yasahiro Yagami
Citizen
Stat Page : Link
Remove Bukijutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Jikūjutsu Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 27500

Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:04 pm
Ayy, the dynamic duo did it, approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum