Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Marking the TerritoryToday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Today at 8:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meToday at 7:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganToday at 7:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 6:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 6:50 pmAizen ChinoikeTraining, or making friendsToday at 6:44 pmTravin IburiThe Princess of Pancakes Today at 6:44 pmHasumi HayatoWork times TwoToday at 6:24 pmSakuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 6:11 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
161 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
53 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
46 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 39700

Did ya Miss us? (Kira, Salz Enterance Topic) - Page 3 Empty Re: Did ya Miss us? (Kira, Salz Enterance Topic)

Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:53 am
Having kept an eye on Kira the whole time he would feel her begin to stand up, banging against the walls as he can feel her lungs straining as she screams out for her find as she has no idea what could be happening to him while he is alone in the chamber like room with the Kazekage. Although this does not distract him from what needs to be done, he hears the boys idiotic hopes and feelings for his family and friends, he wants to be the hero? Fine, then he can die like one, alone and suffering. "Very well, then it must come to pass" Koroshi says as the boy is robbed of any source of air, just before he passes out however he swings his right arm to the side, opening his hand as he casual hurls the boy across the room to his right, his body slamming into the stone walls hard enough that it cracks the stone around him leaving a print where his body once was. Time for talking is over and the boy needs to get a taste of what the real world is like, and it is Koroshi's job to show him. Right after throwing the boy Koroshi would begin walking toward his body that is now falling down against the wall, by this point and time Sal must be feeling a great deal of pain as hitting the wall with such force cracked many of the bones in his back, Koroshi waits a moment to see if the boy has any parting words before he sends him to the deepest pits of hell. Regardless of if the boy speaks or not Koroshi would show him the true power of the Uchiha before he finished him off, his three tomoe slowly spinning in his eyes, gathering more and more speed until they begin to mix and fuse together, forming the ultimate Sharingan, the combined power of Echo the Invincible, and Koroshi the Juggernaut, his eyes burning much brighter then the three tomoe before. After activating it Koroshi would give the boy time to say what he needed to say, if anything at all before he draws his fists back, an aura of Ki surrounding his body before he launches both of his hands forward with such great speeds and strength that they catch fire, lighting the room up for a brief moment before hitting their mark, and loud crashing sound can be hard as well as the sizzling and bubble of the stone being melted before the room returns to darkness, leaving Koroshi standing in the room, his eyes still glowing bright.

(Morning Peacock - 40 action points, 4th gate, 20 action points, 5 for EMS. Koroshi attack would be moving at speeds of 225, and striking with 130 strength)
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 28423

Did ya Miss us? (Kira, Salz Enterance Topic) - Page 3 Empty Re: Did ya Miss us? (Kira, Salz Enterance Topic)

Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:41 am
The girls scream came with no reaction. The only voice she heard was her own echo as her voice bounced from wall to wall down the narrow corridors. The loud sounds of whatever was happening inside the room could be heard from Kira’s side causing the girl to bite the inside of her mouth in mere hopelessness. There was absolutely nothing she could do at this point. For a brief moment, she thought about deactivating the seal that was placed on the boy's body, give the boy at least a fighting chance to whatever it was that was going down in there, but she knew deep down that wasn't a bright idea. It would only cause Koroshi to question her own motives, and might even brand her an enemy of Suna. She didn't think Sal deserved this, not one bit, but she couldn't throw her own life away either based off of what was technically only a bias hunch. Kira took a few steps back and leaned against the wall behind her and just waited. All she could do was wait.
Anonymous

Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:23 pm
Upon smashing into the wall, Salzem's body had had it. His head, along with his back smashed into a solid stone wall, cracking his skull and spine and breaking a few ribs for good measure. Salzem was beyond pain at this point, shock setting in instead. His vision tinted in red, then dark. His eyes seemed distant, unable to focus on anything. Blood erupted from his mouth, flowing down his shirt as he slid to the ground, landing like a rag doll. The only thing keeping him half-way conscious was his will. His mind demanded he see this through. He wasn't going to take the easy way out by falling unconscious. Everything was so heavy... sharp.... and cold.... the darkness seemed to shrink in on him. he coughed pitifully, pain erupted through his chest like knives from inside, tearing him apart. Additional blood fell from his mouth, much more than what could possibly be safe. He felt it soak through his shirt and pants, covering him in it's sticky, warm embrace. Hallucinations... his mind conceded to his deathly condition. Where Koroshi stood over him, preparing to finish him off, Salzem saw his deceased father and his best friend Isshin stepping out of the darkness. Light seemed to form behind them, so warm... His father smiled proudly down at him and Isshin, though he was trying to hide it, had a small congratulatory smirk on his face. His father held out a hand to him, as if to help him up. Even as the light seemed to grow brighter, he kept getting colder... He tried to reach out to his father, but his arms wouldn't move... Why wouldn't they move...? Salzem's skin faded to pale white, sharply contrasting with the blood splattered across his face, chest, and pants. He was so tired... so tired.... so... he smiled tiredly, staring up at his father and friend.

"I missed you......." Salzem muttered before falling unconscious. Koroshi's attack began.
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:45 am
After the loud crack of the walls, and after the sounds of melting rocks clears, the room would be left with silence. Using his contact with the wall Koroshi flows his chakra into it, turning the crystals back up as the light up the scene. The Kazekage would be standing in front of Sal both of his fist buried in the wall on either side of the boys head, if anything there would be some dust or some pebbles in the boys hair, but besides that he is fine, as he was not hit with such an attack. "It looks like you are a true Leaf ninja after all" Koroshi says with a smile as his eyes begin to scan the boy, flowing his chakra into him as his wounds begin to heal within a few seconds, allowing the boy to awake if he chooses to. If he does the boys bones would be back to the way they were if not better as Koroshi would fix any left over injuries from past experiences as well. The boys throat would have no marks on it, and the boy is able to breathe just fine "Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Koroshi Uchiha, former Leaf Shinobi, current Kazekage. I knew the answer to each of the questions I have asked you already as we have not only been allied for years, but the two Hokages before Jason were my brothers Viper and Navi. I know the weaknesses of the village, I know its strength, and I know how many guards actually watch the Hokage. I am most likely the one person you could have told that information to, where it would not matter, however, what does matter is that you didn't. No mater what I did, no matter what I threatened you with, you stayed loyal to the Leaf, even if it cost you your life, and your honor. I am proud to say that you have passed my test" As Koroshi finishes saying this he would look toward the wall Kira left from, flowing his chakra into the wall once more he would have the wall split open allowing her to come in side if she wants "Kira, I am proud of you as well, even though your friend could have been killed or worse you stayed true to Suna by keeping the seal on him no matter what, even when it was tearing at your mind of what is happening. For these acts, and show of great honor to yourselves, and to your homes I will be taking the burden the actions that were done myself to see if I can get this mess all straighten out. Until that time Sal, you are welcome to stay here, I can see that you are a very thrust worthy person, and I will have peace in mind knowing that you are in my village" Koroshi would say, his normal smile and voice fully returning, his acting as an Anbu is over, and there is no need to hold back his joy of seeing that they have both passed
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen

Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:31 am
Anguish took over Kira, who leaned on the wall that was parallel to the one that the two ninja stood behind. Her head fell as she now faced the cold stone floor below, feeling the few sand pebbles that rested between her sandals. The chilly air along with her current emotions sent a streak of shivers throughout her body causing her to heavily shiver. A single tear went down her right eye, which resembled a deep ocean of blue. The room inside had gone completely quiet since she last heard a sound, and from the mark seal she still had on Sal, she could tell there was no longer any large movements from the boy. Was he dead? Was it over? The seconds felt like minutes, hours, well maybe not days, days would have been an exaggeration.

The wall seemed to finally open as Kira wiped away the single tear the drifted down her face. The opening caused her to wince from the bright light that was on. She squinted her eyes, afraid to see the outcome, but needing some sort of closure. She hesitated to look at first, but finally, she glanced as her eyes adjusted to the lights. First she saw Koroshi, seeming surprisingly cheerful that was quite normal after today’s events. Either he was a total psycho and loved killing people, or the events that conspired took a toll for the better. Kira let Koroshi’s words sink in as she kept his gaze. When he began to talk about cleaning up the mess, she let her different coloured eyes trail to Sal’s body. Her mind slowly began to put two and two as Koroshi’s words continued to fill the silence. Kira’s still watery eyes remained watery but not because of sadness, but pure joy.

“Jeez boys! you have a party in there without me?” Kira asked as Koroshi finished is speech, obviously still full of mixed emotions. The Uzumaki charged Sal and threw her arms around his still immovable body. Just as her arms locked around his neck around the assuming sitting boy, the sealing formula would disappear from his skin as she undid the seal. She would then stand and wipe the remnant of her tears away. “Thank you Koroshi…. for everything” She let out quietly and sincerely. She was truly thankful for everything, well maybe besides the torturing but that was just in the package. He had let her into the village when she had no home. Let her chase after the boy she branded a spy, which led her to prevent him from future harm in the Leaf, and now, torture aside, provided Sal with a safe haven. “But if you don’t mind, this place is really creepy and totally ruining my mojo and I can practically see my tan disappearing so could we head back?” she said letting out a small giggle at the end, returning almost back to her usual self but with a few sniffles
Anonymous

Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:15 pm
Salzem awoke slowly, taking in deep, air-filled breaths. That's when he noticed, his wounds have been healed, at least, for the most part. His chest and skull still pounded and ached from the damaged they'd sustained prior to his miraculous recovery. That's when he noticed the holes in the wall on either side of his head. He stared at them, then at the Kazekage, who beamed down at him, explaining how it was all a test, how he had proven he was loyal to the leaf. Salzem only stared at the Kage, blinking only once. He didn't know what to say... He had never come this close to death before and it was for a test? What ever happened to aggressive questioning? Salzem sighed, which led him to a coughing fit, body still repairing itself with the aid of Koroshi's chakra. That's when the stone door opened and Kira came through, referring to some party they'd had without her. Yeah, he wished.

"Nah..." Salzem responded, voice slightly strained but he held a warm smile. "Just a friendly conversation." At that, it seemed the red-head was getting ready to take her shots at the boy, charging at him, but instead, it turned into a hug. She threw herself on him, wrapping her arms around his neck and as she did so, Salzem could sense the seals receding from body. He could move again! He used his first movement in what seemed like an eternity to wrap his arms around Kira's back, returning her hug with his own, his eyes wet with tears of joy. As Kira climbed off him, Salzem got to his feet shakily, looking down at his blood-soaked clothing with a slight frown. He was going to need a new shirt... Koroshi explained that he was going to allow Salzem sanctuary and not only that, but was going to try to clear up his relations with the leaf. Almost at the same time as Kira, Salzem spoke.

"Thank you, lord Kazekage." He didn't know how he was going to repay the village leader... wait! He did. Perhaps he would let him serve under him, to fix by serving one master he couldn't with another. He would bring this idea to the Kazekage at a later date. Kira exclaimed how good it would be to get out of this area and Salzem agreed whole-heartedly. He couldn't wait to get out of these caves. He wiped the blood from his chin and cheeks with the back of his hand, waiting for Koroshi to lead them back to the surface. He didn't think he'd ever be so glad to see the sun again. 

"Sorry dad..." Salzem mumbled inaudibly to himself. "I'm going to be a little while longer..."
Koroshi Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha
Citizen

Wed Nov 25, 2015 5:01 am
Koroshi smiles as he sees the joy in their faces and how they are thanking him for what he has done, and what he is going to do "There is no need to thank me, it was your loyalty and will powers that have shown me your true colors" Koroshi says as he is very proud of them. Hearing Kira's remarks about waiting to leave and how this place is creepy actually makes Koroshi chuckle a bit, he gives a nod as he begins to walk out of the room "Sure thing, although I am glad that it is accomplishing what I made it for. Same thing as before, close your eyes and stay close to me, I had to memorize each and every step and turn to get out" Koroshi continues as he smiles back up them before his form is coated in darkness, should they follow him out the wall would begin to move again, closing behind them and leaving them in total darkness. The journey takes the same amount of time to get out as it did getting in, however it is a much happier one, and without the weight and stressfulness of the situation, it seems to fly by as they very quickly come to the stairs with torches lining the walls.

After reaching the exit Koroshi would look back to the two if they followed him, and would ask if Sal had a place to stay, if not then he would be making some arrangements.
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen

Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:17 am
It was crazy how much the mood had changed within the depths of where the three ninja stood. Moments ago, there was heavy tension with a life also being at risk. Now, as if like the ending of a fairytale, there was a complete happy ending where they we’re all in good graces. It was truly a blessing. A slight moment of melancholy marked Kira’s facial expression as the events played back in her memory. She had learned a valuable lesson through Sal, and what it means to protect those that you love. She thought of the day in which she might be comprehended by the enemy, and knew that she shouldn’t ever give up the intel that she knew, lest she betray her loved ones. The Uzumaki had no idea what Sal must had gone trough with Koroshi, but could she handle it? Torture, whether it be physical or mental. She didn’t know. It only grew her desires to grow stronger, but she also feared for her missing family. The days were ticking, as her desire grew to see the familiar faces of her blood. The feint sounds of their voices echoed within her mind before she snapped back into reality. With that, Koroshi led the way out of the evil prison that rested under Suna’s depths. She made a quick note to bring a candle next time.

During their journey back towards the surface from the centre of the ninja world, Kira couldn’t help but long for the taste of the sun on her skin. She felt like a plant in dire need for some photosynthesis. She was also pretty certain that a monster was going to grab her at any minute and drag her to hell where Osama Bin Laden and Satan awaited their wretch. Boy, did she dread the day she died. Then again, hell would sound like a lovely place once she’d showed everyone who the real MVP was. Also, it sounded like a place that would have amazing steam bathes. It seemed like forever but they finally made it out. As they ascended the steps, and Kira could feel the light hug her eyelids, she opened her eyes to embrace the beauty of the sun before she immediately closed them. DAMN IT WAS BRIIIGHHHTT! “gah!” Kira explaimed, bringing up her hand to shade her eyes as she squinted them open. She hoped Koroshi could cure blindness because all she saw were streaks of white. The warmth of the sun’s embrace felt nice against her body though. She never felt more grateful for its strong beams as she felt now after enduring the cold air of the deep alleys, as well as the frostbitten thought of her mind. Even though the Kazekage was involved in this matter, she knew there was paperwork to fill out revolving the mission itself that she partook to find Sal. “ I’m gonna go do the write up, but find me later Sal.” She would say shortly after Koroshi would ask Sal if he had a place to stay. She began walking off before momentarily turning back around. “Oh! and if you leave again without telling me, I’ll switch your balls with you eyes!” She said in the most sweetest voice to the point that it was just really creepy. “Bai Sally! Bai Koroshi-Senpai!” With that, Kira ran off to do the paper work to hand it to the administration office. After all, she still had the finals of the tournament to prepare for.

[exiting if not stopped]

twc:4664

Claiming 46 ap

Last edited by |Snow| on Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:33 pm; edited 4 times in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:05 am

(@ Kira: Sorry to barge in but you have to pick between AP or training once you max out. So please chose the wc either going towards jutsu or AP. Thanks. <3)
Anonymous

Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:57 am
Salzem followed Koroshi back up, eyes closed as they were when he first came down. Salzem couldn't wait to be under the radiant gaze of the sun once again. Under ground, it was dark, it was creepy, it was cold, and it was now coated with his blood due to Koroshi's torture. Salzem shivered at the memory. He remembered the pain. The helplessness. Every moment he spent down there made Salzem's skin crawl with anticipation. He felt like any moment now he was going to loose all control of his body again and be whisked back down to that chamber for additional torture. The haunting feeling of his broken bones still echoed in his mind and it was almost like if he pressed his fingers against certain ribs, they would snap off and impale his vital organs. He knew this fear was irrational though. At least, he wanted to know. That day would haunt him for the rest of his.... or at least.... until he was fortunate enough to forget it. He surely hoped he was fortunate enough. A few minutes later with these brooding thoughts and they were back on the surface. Suddenly, Salzem wished he was back in the chamber as a wave of hot air and blinding light spilled over him. He grunted in surprise and pain as his eyes adjusted to the light. Now that he could see better, he looked down at his blood-stained clothes again. It looked as if someone spilled a copper-smelling bucket of red paint down his front. He felt like he was going to be sick... Salzem's gnashing headache hadn't gone away. In fact, it was flourishing as his stomach grew more and more unsettled. Kira stated that she had to go "write something up" but she told him to look her up later. He certainly intended to do that. The Kazekage asked if Salzem had a place to stay and he shrugged lightly.

"I've always found a place to stay sir, whether it be in a tree or in the local hotel. You don't have to worry about me. I'll find a place."
He then smiled at Kira's threat. Not a threatening smile or a challenging smile, but one of acceptance and knowing because he knew Kira probably would follow up on that threat. Of all her endearing qualities, that seemed to be the one that made him so... enthralled with her. He watched her go, eyes only changing target when she disappeared out of sight. Salzem then bowed before the Kazekage in thanks once again.

"My lord Kazekage." Salzem would say before departing swiftly to find the nearest trash-can to vomit in. Today was less than ideal for the young ninja. No one could blame him for his... violent reaction.

(Exit)

WC: 4978

Claiming entrance into Suna

Last edited by Salzem <3 on Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum