Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25150

Black Games in Suna Empty Black Games in Suna

Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:10 am
Mission Details:

Coco had been more than a little surprised to learn that it was her name that had been called to represent one of the villages largest donators in an arena match. She walked steadily across the wooden boards of her charges mansion. She opened up his rive paper door with a slide and entered the room. She sat herself down and bowed her head to her sponsor. She'd only been a member of Suna for a few weeks and people were already asking her for favors, rubbing elbows with the rich and famous wasn't so bad after all. "Coco Wei Sir." She announced her own name.

A Chubby man with white caterpillar eyebrows turned around and greeted Coco with a hearty laugh. "My Girl!" He boasted opening his arms up wide and greeting Coco with joyous mirth. "I've heard a great many tales of your deeds and your skills in combat. Tell me is it true that you once knocked out the Hokage of the Leaf village in single combat?" 
Coco blushed, and was happy to hear that her totally awesome deed had gotten around. People were finally starting to know just how truly awesome she. Was. She nodded and smiled at her patron. "That's correct Sir. He was a little young, and made a single mistake that I took advantage of." She didn't like to boast, but she had to admit that she was pretty proud of that moment in her life. 
The old man clapped his hands excitedly. "Yes wonderful, wonderful, you've given me a great deal of confidence in you confidence in your abilities. You see I have a small business dispute that has gotten a little out of hand. He threw some names, I threw some names, then the two of us took contracts out on each other's life's. He found out, I found out we took it as an insult we both challenged each other to a duel, and that's where you come in. You see according to the rules of honorable combat we're allowed to sub out for an official duelist. So I choose you, and my opponent has chosen an experienced arena fighter by the name of Logar The Destroyer. He's won over a hundred arena matches and has made quite the name for himself in battle. He's beaten Ninja and samurai a like, and has been said to be unbeatable. That's why I've chosen you to be the Ninja to represent me in battle. If you can beat a kage I have no doubt that you could deal with an ordinary Arena warrior."

A bead of sweat rolled down the side of coco's face. She feared that this guy might have been placing a little too much faith inside of her at this moment. It wasn't like Coco wasn't an amazing fighter, it's just well she'd beaten the weakest of all the kages, and now she had to fight someone who's nickname was "THE DESTROYER?" Oh boy there was no way that this wouldn't end well for her.
Smash cut to
It seemed that absolutely everyone in Suna had gathered up for Coco to fight Mungo the destroyer or whatever his name was suppose to be. Her heart was beating in her chest and she could hardly hear any of the cheers to her it just looked like everyone was just making some bery funny faces at her and Mungo. It was hilarious. She’d never been so nervous. Of course she’d never really had to fight in front of this many people before. It was kind of exciting. What sort of challenges would she have to overcome and for everyone to see her come out on top of. They would cheer her name when they saw that she was indeed the warrior queen of Suna, no not just Suna. The whole world. She was going to be the Coolest Kunochi to ever walks these sands or she was going to die trying!
That was until she saw her opponent. Then she thought that it was more likely that she was going to die trying. To say that he was a big man was to say that mount Everest was a big mountain. The gates opened up like the most sinister of possible abilities, and Coco could only see his feet at first. It slowly panned open, but the pan lasted for a very long time. You know. Because he was so freaking tall. He wore armor. That was probably part of why he looked so big, but it was big old armor. It looked like he carved out a Boulder, and wore it. Chest Piece, Shin guards, Arm guards, and a helmet that looked like a crab was sitting on top of his head. Now that wasn’t so bad Coco had taken down people that were bigger than her. Not terribly so. She’d never really taken out anyone who was actually that much older than her. And this guy was no doubt in his late twenties. Which if you think about it was getting pretty old for the life of an arena combatant. Coco was coming out with the jokes because she had a feeling that her cutting wit was the only thing that was going to hurt him in this battle. Because he started walking forward toward his attacking posstion. Oh attacking? Ha ha ha she meant to say starting. Now why did it matter that he started walking? Oh because his foot steps were so heavy that he started sinking into the ground with each step. Now of course you can’t be terribly scared of that. They were in a sand covered arena, that wasn’t too impressive. Well Friend. It was just the sand he was sinking into.  With each step he took the stone underhim crack, buckled, and let him a little bit farther in the Ground. It was the most awesome Thing that coco had ever seen in her life. Honestly she was sad that she’d never heart ofthis guy before because he looked awesome. If she’d known about him earlir she would have seen all of his battles, bought his merchandise, worn his shirts. The whole Shibang. Too bad she was going to get brutally killed by him.
She couldn’t’ let her horror get to her, she had to die with honor, so swallowing her pride she stepped forward to her own battle position looking much less intimidating. She was in her maids outfit after all. Now no one in their right mind would be terrified. Unless of course a crazy person was in her place. Which it very well might have been because she agreed to all of his.
The Crowed Grew ushed as the two combatants squared up one on one. An announcer who was sitted somewhere nice and comfy announced the presence of the two warriors. He introduced Coco and who she was fighting for. He even announced her as the Salamander Princess. Which was fantastic. She had a wonderful feeling of pride that at least someone knew her by her proper title. Her fame was spreading ,and soon enough she’d be known world wide by that title. She had pride up until She heard Logar’s Introduction. “Introooooooducing, a legend in his own time. A legendary combatant of unparalleled Skill! With a Total of one hundred and twelve kills LOGAR. THE. DEEEEESTROOOOOOOOOOYEEEEEEER!” And the crowd goes crazy. Beyond belief. Coco can’t even hear her own thoughts over the roaring applause of the Audience. Okay so apparently he was a big deal. Darnit! Why had she never heard of him? She would have bought the balls out of his merchandise and t-shirts.
Well maye he wasn’t that great of a…. okay he obviously was. One hundred and twelve kills? Geez. That was a small village wasn’t it? Okay so coco was going to have her work cut out for he but she couldn’t let never get to her, or else she was already dead. Just stay calm, stay focused, and kill this guy. Easy peazy, lemon squeezy.
She took in a deep breath. She exhaled it. The announcer signaled for the fight to start and she leapt into action. With a whispering gust of wind Coco diapered from sight, seemingly. Her feet were so swift that she seemingly teleported behind Logar before he could even react and she already had her Katana unsheathed, and had it swinging towards Logar’s neck. One quick slice, and his head would be in a different location than his body, and this time there wouldn’t be a neck connecting them. Logar himself was only barely reacting to the fact that she was behind him. It seemed all that armor made him a slow target. That’s what she’d thought at least. There was only the slightest movement in Logar’s shoulder. Just enough to obstruct thin window of attack. Her katana hit his armor and bounced, just enough to where it missed the neck and hit Logar’s helmet. It didn’t even ring his bell in the slightest. It was like all the kinetic energy from Coco’s hit smacked right of the helmet and ended up vibrating heavily in her in her arms. Geez. Her body had a lot more jiggle to it than she’d like.
That Jerk off was only fooling coco into thinking that he was a slow little slug. With that Hit failing he spun around almost faster than coco herself would have been able to manage. He tried to back fist her! It was only by a hair that she was able to bring her sword to block the strike. She placed her feet up on the blade in order to stabilize it, but she only ended up getting shot across the Arena with a mighty thump. Dang! She could feel her sword warp under the weight of his hit. Good thing it was her cruddy Katana. Which At this point was proving to be of no use to anyone. Well Logar seemed to use it’s lack of cutting power to Sun Coco. She wondered if he’d observed her dull blade and planned it all out… no. No That was impossible he’d have to be a genius to do that… oh no.
Okay Coco just calm down. This guy was slower than you. That much was obvious. Even if it was only slightly that would be enough, because she just happened to have an attack which even she couldn’t keep track of.
She landed agisnt that wall like a tone of brick but managed to avoid any real damage other than being a little shaken up. She Grabbed Her katana and held it in such a way that it looked like she was getting ready to throw a spear. Her whole body lit up like a current of electricity was flowing through her. It only took a few brief moments of calculations for her to determine the flight back she wanted her sword to take. She drew in that breath, let the sword rip! It jolted forward slightly before it exploded forward like a rocket ship blasking off into space. Onloy instead of going into space, it was going to Logar’s face! Actaully His center of mass. If all went according to plan it would rip right through him and would move so fast that all his organs would be pulled out of his body from the high velocity vacuum that would be created. A girl could only dream.
In risk of using heavy handed metaphors that dream soon turned into a night mare. The Rail gun went off perfectly. Coco was quickly learning to love that Jutsu. It shot of. The air igniated it looked like a freaking laser beam was coming out of her hands. That Katana flew Right at Logar striking with much more power than a simple Kunai. It hit him! Dead on. Struck him in the middle of the chest, and all Coco gout out of that was sending him a few inches back. He didn't even stumble those inches. He stood his ground like a stone wall, and the force from the sword sent him back two or three feet. And There that Katana stood in his chest sticking out of his armor smoking just a little bit. And there Logar stood, not flinching, hardly moving, and barely impressed. It looked like Coco’s most powerful attack had been a dud.
Of course looks could be deceiving. There was a crack. Then there was a sound and appearance very similar to that of a dam breaking across it’s entire surface. Except for water there was this bizarre green energy coming out from the armor. The cracks ran across it’s toney surface until the suit just crumbled under the straing and from the weight of it’s own carapace. The crowd gre silent. No one in all of his battles had ever once broken Logar’s armor. Coco had been the first. People weren’t really srue what came next. But it was laughter. From Logar, for the first time all afternoon making noise what so ever. He laughed, chuckled, and laughed out loud. Coco couldn’t believe it. Well she couldn’t believe several things. One that she was so awesome and totally wrecked the armor, and two that this guy was so non nonchalant about it. That armor was strong enough to shrug off a hit from a katana. What else was it capable of?
“Very good!” Logar announced. His voice was deep, but smooth. “I’ve never faced a foe who could even scratch my armor let alone shatter it. It seems that the two of us have accidentally wandered into meeting a worthy opponent. It must be fate, this battle. As such I won’t be holding back anymore. Must’ disappoint density. I suggest you do the same” With those words having exited his mouth he began to take off the rest of his armor. His helm, the bracers, and shin guards. He picked them up and flicked them away like they were light feathers. Only when they landed the fell to the ground with a heart thud and broke the stone beneath it. Coco was no stranger to carrying around heavy things but this guy was just taking it to a ridiculous measure. Coco had a feeling that the only reason he’d been slower than her was because he was weighed down by all that armor. Finally he lifted up and threw his helmet away, it to crashed and caused a crater in the ground. What she saw was an incredibly attractive man. Teal hair, a perfect handsome scar across the bridge of his nose, a strong chin. Rowr. Hello nurse.
Coco would have been quivering in the knees if it weren’t for something a little bit more disturbing. As he guy took off his helmet a great energy poured out from him like an ocean of. It too was a bright green color and it seemed to whip around him like a fresh fire. Coco could smell it in her nose, and feel it burn down her throat. Whatever that Jutsu was was powerful and it was choking her. She brought one of her now dainty feeling hands up to her mouth and couched a little trying to clear her throat. Holy cow, this guy was unbelievably strong, and he was just standing there. He laughed a little at seeing Coco’s distress. “Most warriors wear their armor to protect them from the enemy I’m the opposite. I give off so much raw chakra that I can actually kill lesser men who even get near me. So I wear that armor so they can at lest die by my fists. But you it seems are worthy of fighting me at my full power. So don’t’ was it. It’s a grace that I so rarely offer people. Now I can see you’re in distress at the thought at having to fight me like this. So I ‘ll give you a few seconds to prepare. If you’re not ready when I am, well then you’re dead. “
Well he sure knew how to inspire a girl to action. Coco knew what she needed to do, but she wasn’t actually able to do it. Not yet. She’d been talking, and prepping to train, but she didn’t have it down. That didn’t matter this was her only chance. Her only shot to match his power. She bit her thumb, and performed the summoning ritual. While everyone was surly expecting an awesome summon that would give coco the edge. A giant monster perhaps. They would sadly be disappointed. She just summoned a pair of rather unassuming Salamanders. A married old couple by the name of Kurma, and Kurpa. They weren’t much, but they did know the secrets to sage mode, which made them amazing.
“What? Where are we?” The male, Kurpa squawked flopping on the ground.
“Eeeh who’s that over there, ooh that chakra it’s giving me a horrible headache.”
“Yeah let’s get out of here.”
These guys. These effing Salamanders! “No wait!” Coco shouted grabbing the two of the and placing them on her shoulders. I need your help doing that one Jutsu.”
Kurma croaked. “Hmm Coco, didn’t see you there. Last time I checked you weren’t able to do Sage mode. Isn’t that Right Pa?
“Yup”
“Well I’m not. “ coco conceded, that’s why I need your help.”
“Yeah but last time I checked you weren’t even able to do that. Isn’t that Right pa.”
“yup.”
Coco was getting rEd in the face. “well If I never try I wont’ ever get it. Besides that guy over there is going to kill me if I don’t’ get this right so, come on just work with me!”
“Well you’ll probably die anyway, Taking on sage mode isn’t a task to be taken on lightly and much less so in the middle of a battle. It’s a serious commitment, and failure could mean your death.”
“I’m ready let’s just do it!” Coco slammed her hands together, and started to draw in the natural engery from the world around her. And reluctantly her salamanders did as well. They wer an old couple and it took them a while to get going. Coco focused on the energy that was coing into her. She tried to to stabilize the energy that was coming in. It eidn’t want to be contained. The enery wanted to flow all throughout her get to a state of homostatis. Where the energy was the same throughout all of her body. bUt she dind’t want that. It woudlnt’ do her any good if that’s how thignswere going to be played around here. She needed it all focused in her core, her stomach. Where her yin and yang her focused around. She just needed to focus. Needed to melt it with her own chakra so she could focuse. Fuse with it, make it her won, and manipulate it to where she could easily control it. Easy peasy. Bringign in the Chakra was no trouble with Kurma, and Kurpa. The trouble was going to come from making sure that it wasn’t going to kill her. Which was starting to happen actually. She felt the tiny downy blonde hair on her forearms fall out. If she was ever looking for a tip to mostureize her skin, and shave her legs at the same time she felt like she just found it. Too bad it didn’t stop there. Her skin started to get moisturized, very well so. Up until it got to be a little too much. Slimy actually. Her skin grew rubbery, but silky smooth somehow. She felt a stinging in her eyes as her irises took on a slanted look. It was all going so well coco actually thought that she was going to be able to pull it off. She couldn’t belive it. Luckily she wouldn’t be terribly dumbfounded for too long, before that’s when things started to go south. Her tongue got really think in her mouth,a s her fwhole face just started to turn into a snout, and her nose started to reced into her skull. Oh no! As much as she liked her salamanders she didn’t want to turn into one. Her rock ahrd muscles were actually going to become rock hard if she didn’t stop what she was doing. “Straawft.” She managed to croak out shrugging both of the salamanders off of her shoulders before they couldn’t ait in her self suicide. Okay so that wasn’t going to go so well. The two salamanders jumped off and looked horrified at Coco. Okay well she’d managed to avoid turning into a statue, but she was pretty much a salamander hybrid now and it was going to take a minute for her to expel all the natural energy from her system to turn back to normal. A minute that Logar was not willing to give her. Even as she was looking at him she could see him coiling up his mucles to strike. “Awww forget get it!” Coco meant to say it ended up sounding something more like “Arft fogs fit!” She formed the Clone seal and summoned then replicas of her normal beautiful self. They all knew what to do. Each of them had a replica of the legendary sage artifact Bashoen in their hands. Each of the ten clones flicked their wrists and send the entire spectrum of elements flinging at Logar. Each swipe from the fan was more powerful than a normal S-rank jutsu. He was going to die to one of them of that there was no doubt. Great pillars of earth erupted from beneath his feet Skewering him. He could have tried to jump up and away from the earth but that would have been futile, for raining straks of lightning would come down on him if he did that, dodging to either side would be difficult because a tsunami was coming his way to wipe him out of existence. Then of course their were the roaring fireballs whose burning presence were enhanced by the razor sharp cutting edges of the hurricane fore winds being droven by the wind. All in all this man would die in a myriad of different ways. The Crowd roared when they saw the display of power From coco. Unleashign the Bashoen alone was enough to drop jaws. It was a weapon of such renown and worship that people from all around the world had no idea that it still existed. Coco might as well have rode in on a unicorn for she had a literal Ninja legend in her hand. And to use ti to such a degree. With such rapid fire skill it was beyond belief. For the first time all day it was her name that they were chanting. Coco, coco, coco.
Coco herself took in a few deep and steady breaths. She didn’t know for sure that she had won so she couldn’t be too safe. Logar was a powerful opponent. His location was veiled by the hidden mist created by the water but when I cleared there he was. It looked like that aura of his had defened him from the harm that a the fan would have done. “My chakra is resistant to other charka. But nice try. The way you handled that sword I thought you were a warrior of honor, but if not htat’s fine. I can take care of you from here.” He extended his hadn and with only a slight flinch of effort a giant ball of green energy was alunched at coco. Just the shockwave from the ball being launched caused nosebleeds in the audience. The sand underneath the orb melted into glass. And it came at coco like a truck. Of course no one had ever said that coco feared ninjutsu. One of her clones just rolled her eyes and removed a bat from her back. And with a nice little wind up sent it flying back at Logar like she’d just hit a home run. The ball smacked right into him, exploded, and sent him flying across the arena and into a wall just like what he’d done with Coco.
“Well I must confess Logar. I’m not much of a swordswoman. I prefer bats.” With that nice little bit of banter out of the way coco’s clones charged! Though they were weaker than Logar you had to admit that the prospect of fighting Ten Coco’s was scary for anyman right? Right? No apparently not. Thought coco was a mighty woman, and a skilled Shinobi in her own right with Logar in his current state he made short work of the small hoard of coco’s. He suffered a few scrapes, and cuts from their efforts but that Aura of his managed to block out just about every jutus they tried on him. That is not to say that this little battle was a failure. The short match between Logar and the coclones served to not only serve to prove how drastic their difference in power was, but also so stall. To stall long enough for Coco to drain all of the natural energy out of her, and try for a second time. Again. It was desperate, but if she stood any chance of beating this guy sage mode was going to be her only option.
“Ma! Pa! Let’s give her another go!” She jumped to her feet, then just jumped. She clomped the bottom of her feet toghether, and shed her rain boots in the same action. As she did her two salamanders jumped on her shoulders, and held their hands together in a meditative stance. “Alright guys no mistakes this time. This Time it’s sage or bust!” She shrugged off all of her armor, and weapons, and took a deep crouching position. In front of her Logar was nursing a deep gash in his arm which was vanishing before coco’s very eyes. Great he had a healing factor now too. Was there anything this guy couldn’t do?
Beat Coco.
Beat coco, would be the answer to that question. That was one thing that he would not be able to put on his resume. She rushed him. She wasn’t terribly skilled in Taijutsu, but that had never stopped her from doing anything. Ever. She took a still bleeding finger and ran it under her eyes giving her some grisly war paint. “I’ve got just one thing to say before I start this slaguther. I won’t let you make an orphan of my daughter!” She burst forward once more taking on the qualities of a salamander. Her fingers and toes got a little webbed. All her body hair dropped off again, and her skin took on a slick, slimey, and rubbery look. No one could doubt her title as the salamander princes snow. Now that she looked like one at least.
“Haha, it’s ute that you think that you still stand a chance but you’ve failed. Your clones could not defeat me, what makes you think that just one of you can. You see this fight wasn’t t=entirely fair. With my aura, well I’m hardly even human.”
Hardly even human indeed. Coco could feel the natural energies of the world coming into her, changing her but this time she was staying focused With these two salamanders backing her up The chakra wasn’t overwhelming her. She could control it, and she was channeling it, molding it, using it! It was changer her, and this time she wasn’t going to become a statue! It was happening. It was actually happening. She’d hoped but she never really thought that she would get it done. She’d become The Salamander Sage of the Black Swamps! She laughed as her mucles begin to grow more dense and powerful and her speed increased. “Well I’m not entirely human either! These tears of blood are over running with rage, I’ve gone from Jounin to sage!” the Natrual Chakra filled her up and Her body exploded forward with all the power that she could provide. His chakra was no longer choking, and kill her her. She could ignore it enterily.
“You’re doing it Girl you’re actually doing it!” Kurma whooped as she pumped energy from the world inside of Coco. Coco giggled and ran forward at top speed.
“So fast.” Logar Grunted firing several balls of energy at coco, these ones much less powerful than the one he’d fired earlier, it seemed that he was starting to come to the end of his rope. Poor guy.  With her newly enhanced abilities Coco just shrugged or jumped away from the balls paying them no mind as she went in for the kill. With one mighty fist she slammed into his stomach with all of her might. His Aura padded him like a armor, but with all the power she had in she pushed through it like it was a cornstarch solution, and slammed into him. Her crumped around her fist, and she maneuvered her body in such a way to where she kicked high and brought her heel crashing down on top of his head, and sent him burrowing through the earth with his skull. Yet he did not die. Yea he did pass out, but die he did not. And coco could not kill him. This man was one of the mightiest warriors that Coco had ever fought, and there was no way she was going to let him die. Not before she got her rematch after all he’d let her charge up sage mode. Next time she desired to win with no help from him at all. It was the only way her honor would allow it to pass.
She held her hands high and waved to the crowd as they cheered her on. This was coco’s very first very public appearance in Suna since she’d arrived. She supposed that as far as impressions went. This wasn’t a terrible one to make. “The winner!” The announcer drummed up as the audience cheered. “Coco Wei! The Salamander Princess!” Coco beamed to her cheering fans.

“Twern’t nothing.” She lied. 

(TWC 5012)
Exit
1k Ryo
3300 Towards Incomplete Sage mode
1200 towards Water Release.
Mission Rewards
Saku
Saku
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Stat Page
Mission Record : Mission Log
Remove Bukijutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Lightning Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 24970

Black Games in Suna Empty Re: Black Games in Suna

Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:20 pm
Denied.
Saladin Pendragon
Saladin Pendragon
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Black Games in Suna Empty Re: Black Games in Suna

Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:22 pm
Denying Takeo's denial and approving the mission.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum