Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
The Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko TsukikoWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Yesterday at 11:27 pmJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Yesterday at 8:07 pmAkabayashi TerumiDon't let me get meYesterday at 7:29 pmSephora Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10650

New "Friends" Meet at Hoshi Borders [Invite only] Empty New "Friends" Meet at Hoshi Borders [Invite only]

Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:09 pm
Taiyo Kaguya walks along the side of the trail in his home village of Hoshigakure. His feet and legs are tired. His mind wanders, thinking about his genin exam to come soon.

"I'll have the jutsu down by the time the exam comes. There's no doubt about that. The only thing I'm worried about is my chakra control as I demonstrate my clone and transformation jutsu. Akihana is going to be the examiner and she's by far one of the most beautiful kunoichi in Hoshigakure." Taiyo thinks as he strolls.

Something which Taiyo never told anyone else is his weakness in chakra control around females he thought were attractive. Whether he was truly in love with them or not, he has the desire to perform well in whatever he does so that she doesn't think he's inadequate. He thinks his fear is due to a male's need to show himself as being a prime mate but his theory is shaky because almost everyone else seems to stay perfectly calm in their chakra control while around females.

"Maybe I've just got a problem with that... just my problem." Taiyo looks up as he approaches the village gate. "I guess this is where I turn around."

Taiyo began this stroll so that he could get a feel for the true size of the village and explore the landscape and environment outside of the areas he already knows. He had seen nothing too different from the area he lives. There are trees. There are bushes. There are small lakes in the distance. The trees, Taiyo notices, he can even climb into and hide in the branches.

"I wouldn't rather live in any other village." Taiyo smiles.

He makes a 180 degree turn on his left heel with his right leg out and his hands in the pockets of his black cargo shorts.

(WC: 304/304)
(0/500 towards fire stream)

Last edited by Taiyo Kaguya on Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen

New "Friends" Meet at Hoshi Borders [Invite only] Empty Re: New "Friends" Meet at Hoshi Borders [Invite only]

Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:38 pm
Taiyo stops his walking after he hears the snap of a branch and the irritation of whoever had fallen.

"What?" He thinks. "I've never heard anyone swear like that in Hoshigakure before." Taiyo turns to face a white-haired young man, the one who had fallen from the now snapped branch. He wears a flowing green cloak. Taiyo can only see his head.

They make eye contact and Taiyo's face has not changed. For the most part, his only intention is to ask if the person is alright. After that, he would go about his own business.

"He has a hood." Taiyo notices. "And it isn't over his head. Maybe he's more of an open person. I'll greet him."

"Are you alright? That was quite a fall." Taiyo asks after walking up to the new face and holding a hand out to help him up off the ground. "Are you from around here? Hoshigakure, I mean."

(155/459)

(OOC: Are you planning on getting any stats from this? Because I am and a spar might be nice.)

Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen

New "Friends" Meet at Hoshi Borders [Invite only] Empty Re: New "Friends" Meet at Hoshi Borders [Invite only]

Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:25 pm
"A mission." Taiyo repeats. "Where's your village headband? Or is it under your cloak?"

Taiyo notices the man's hand settle on his side over his green cloak. "Certainly, he needs medical attention." He thinks. "Of course, it may or may not be a serious. I can't see it."

He watches as the man picks his bag up from a close bush.

"He said he's coming from a mission. He's a ninja." Taiyo thinks. "That or he's talking about some other kind of mission. A mission to deliver a letter. A mission to search for materials in the woods. A mission to hunt food. That would make particular sense. He was in a tree when he fell and trees are a fine place to pounce on small ground animals. But the fact that he could get into that tree... maybe he is a ninja. Then again, skilled hunters can probably climb into trees just as easily as a ninja can jump into one. So he can be either one, a ninja or a hunter. But I don't see a ninja headband and even though it may be in his cloak, the factors lean towards hunter or scavenger just because his headband is most likely to be around his forehead. Since it isn't there, I can only assume that he's a hunter. Of course, I could be wrong."

(226/685)

Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen

Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:01 pm
Taiyo snaps out of his thoughts. "My name is Taiyo Kaguya, a ninja of the hidden star village... well, I'm not a ninja yet. I'm still an academy student. After the genin exam in a few days, though, I will be a ninja."

He keeps his attention partially wrapped on that left hand of his hidden by the bush. Not that he thought that this man had anything to hide but because he, this man he does not know, has asked for Taiyo to attack him. He wants to spar, maybe. That or this is the way he gets to know people. So, he makes sure to pay attention to the hidden left hand in the case that he pulls something out during the fight.

"You seem very laid back. And I like your confidence." Taiyo jumps only a few feet back. "Be ready. Of course, I don't need to tell you this." Taiyo pulls one kunai out from his right ninja pouch.

(163/848)

Satoru Nara
Satoru Nara
Citizen

Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:39 am
"So, I'm on the offensive first. That will require a change in plan. Usually, I wait and evade. It's my best strategy but, sure, I'm experience in starting with offense." Taiyo thinks as he brings out a second kunai, this one he holds with his left hand.

With his left kunai held back-hand, he throws the right one straight at the man and if flies for the center of his chest. "With confidence like that, I'm sure he has something up his sleeve, something to counter me. Or maybe, he just wants to die. No, if he wanted to die, how would have climbed a higher tree and jumped to the ground... I have to stop talking in my head. Especially in battle."

Taiyo reaches into his right ninja pouch with his newly free right hand and pulls out one of his two smoke bombs. Smirking, he throws it to the ground and a puff of purple smoke explodes around him keeping anyone outside of the smoke from seeing him.

It takes Taiyo just under a second to think of his next move.

"I can throw my second kunai but I'd much rather keep it for defense rather than take the time to bring out a new one. So, if I'm going to use another long-ranged attack, I should use my shuriken." Taiyo thinks, grabbing three shuriken from his left ninja pouch, passing the kunai in his left hand to his right. Holding the three shuriken between his fingers, he whips his hand out forward to let the three shuriken fly in a spread formation so that in the case his target dodged his kunai, he might be hit by one of the shuriken if he moves left or right.

Taiyo grabs a second kunai from his left ninja pouch and holds both of his kunai in a back-hand defensive stance, his left arm and right arm crossing at the elbows. He takes a few steps back so that he stands at the back of the smoke cloud.

(338/1186)
(338/500 towards fire stream)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum