Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyofu
Kyofu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Meeting a Water Source (P,NK,IO,Kyson) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting a Water Source (P,NK,IO,Kyson)

Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:15 pm
As Kyofu waited for Kyson to respond he begun to feel the chakra of every living thing around him with him being able to pin point the exact location where the chakra was, he was positive that when he used Hidden Mist he could make an amazing combo to defeat his opponents. "Wow, you learned it pretty quick. That's pretty impressive, you sand ninja catch on to things quick. Oh and to dispel the jutsu just release your chakra and stop it. " said Kyson. Kyofu would nod to both the compliment as well as the instructions to dispell the Rain Tiger At Will jutsu. He would visualize his chakra within tjw water droplets and move the chakra so it would come back to his stomach. Soon the clouds evaporated as the sun had come back out." Well I guess I'll teach you one more thing since I'm in a good mood. I'll teach you something called Great Exploding Colliding Wave. I've taught it to another sand ninja and he got it on his first try. So I assume you might get it on your first try as well. You might have heard of it or you may not, but I will explain it anyway." Kyson said as he paused and took a deep breath as if he was going to give a really long speech. Great Exploding Colliding Wave, yes he had heard of the jutsu back when he lived in the Iron Country. It was supposed to be one of the strongest of Water Ninjutsu out there. A "A" Rank technique if he remembered correctly.

Still looking at Kyson, Kyofu would say " Yes I have heard of the jutsu in the past ".  "When you are performing great exploding colliding wave, make the ram seal. Then, you must release a large amount of water from your hand and release it towards the ground. After that, you will propel yourself about 20 meters off of the ground. Then the water will begin to form large waves and they will travel for about 25 meters in all directions. Anyone who is caught in the wave will be pulled to the middle and a huge sphere of water will be formed. And while you are in the sphere of water, if someone tries to escape. You can move the sphere as they move to try and stop them from escaping the sphere. But if you are facing two opponents who are going in different directions, one of them will get away... BUT. This jutsu does not allow you to breathe underwater, so you can drown using this jutsu even though your chakra is embedded in it. So please understand that before you use this jutsu. If I were to use this jutsu I'd be fine because I can breathe under water so I wouldn't have to worry. After you release the jutsu, the water from the sphere will travel 100 meters in all directions." Kyson said as he explained the jutsu to Kyofu.

Kyofu would nod and say " That sound really complicated but I guess I will try I suppose ". "One last thing, this is a huge jutsu. So if you are going to perform it, I suggest you find an open area with a lot of space so you don't mess up anything around here. Or possibly get someone caught in the jutsu. Since when you release the jutsu and the water can go 100 meters, it could possibly kill someone." said Kyson. As Kyofu was in the process of about to doing what Kyson told him to do he would stop and say "Uhh wait could you maybe perform the jutsu first just so I can get a look and feeling of it."
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Meeting a Water Source (P,NK,IO,Kyson) - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting a Water Source (P,NK,IO,Kyson)

Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:46 pm
After Kyson told Kyofu that he should perform the jutsu somewhere where there is a lot of space. This was a huge training grounds which had been about 200 by 200 meters wide. As Kyson stood there and watch kyofu getting ready to perform the jutsu, he suddenly stopped. He told Kyson that he wanted to demonstrate it first before he attempts it. 

"Stay here. It's a large scale jutsu and I wouldn't want you to get caught in it." Kyson said as he was  going towards the center so they wouldn't get anyone caught in the jutsu. When Kyson reached the middle of the training grounds, he was now ready to demonstrate the jutsu. Kyson formed the Ram hand seal. He then began to spew a large amount of water from his mouth which propels him about 20 meters in the air. The water he spewed out his mouth began to travel 25 meters in all directions. The water was coming fast and with a lot of force. It will take a few second for the water to reach its furthest point before it can make a sphere. After the water reached its furthest point, it slowly began to rise up and make a sphere. It took about 15 second for the sphere to be created. After the 15 seconds have passed, the sphere was finally made. Kyson began to swim around the sphere freely while demonstrating Kyofu the technique. Because of Kyson's bloodline, he was able to breathe underwater freely. He would just stand there in the middle of the sphere with his arms crossed while looking towards Kyofu. Kyson didn't want to move because the sphere would also move with him and trying to keep him remained in the middle  of the sphere.

"And that's how you perform the jutsu. Be prepared because once I release it, the water will travel for about 100 meters with force." Kyson yelled as he was warning Kyofu. Kyson released the jutsu and the water immediately began to travel one hundred meters in all directions. After the water had reached it furthest point and wasn't traveling anymore. Kyson began to walk over towards Kyofu. Kyson loved doing that jutsu because it cools his body down. Being in Suna, being under water like that was real refreshing to Kyson.

"Now it's your turn. And remember, this jutsu does not allow you to breathe underwater. Only reason I was able to is because of my clan." Kyson said as he was explaining the risk of this jutsu to kyofu. This jutsu is really effective but can be dangerous if you are not able to freely breathe underwater.
Kyofu
Kyofu
Citizen

Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:40 pm
Kyson would soon respond saying "Stay here. It's a large scale jutsu and I wouldn't want you to get caught in it." Kyofu would nod and walk backwards 10 meters just in case Kyson got his measurements wrong. Kyson soon turned around and began walking towards the center of the training area. The young ninja Kyson soon performed a handseal which Kyofu recognized as the ram seal as water began to spew from the man's mouth. He saw that his mouth was aimed for the ground as the pressurized water raised him gradually in the air. The waves of water coming out of Kyson's mouth soon began to go in all directions before stopping at maybe 20 or so meters. Soon when the waves of water reached it's end point it would began to form a sphere around Kyson. He saw that when the sphere was done forming Kyson would swim around it and stop as he crossed his arms and stared at Kyofu.

"And that's how you perform the jutsu. Be prepared because once I release it, the water will travel for about 100 meters with force." Kyson yelled as he was warning Kyofu. Kyofu would nod as he stood in the same spot. He could see that he was more than a 100 meters away from Kyson so he wouldn't have to move at all. The water sphere soon exploded causing all of the water to go in all directions at a very high speed and force."Now it's your turn. And remember, this jutsu does not allow you to breathe underwater. Only reason I was able to is because of my clan." said Kyson after the water had stopped.

Kyofu would begin to wander what clan Kyson was in, only a few allowed the ability of underwater breathing. Taking his mind off of what Kyson had said Kyofu would begin to do the jutsu. He stood where he was as he imagined all the chakra that was in the pit of his stomach to form and create water chakra. Soon he felt that his stomach was getting heavier, he would point his mouth to the ground as he opened his closed mouth releasing all the pint up pressurized water that was in his body at the time. He began to rise up in the air as the water was coming out of his mouth extremely fast. Once his arc in the air was completed a sphere would begin to form and cover Kyofu. However, before the sphere completely covered him he would inhale a large amount of air as the sphere was completed. He swam around the water sphere feeling at ease. The heat from the Suna sun had sun left his body.

Kyofu realized that he probably had the jutsu down packed. He would release his chakra in the bubble as water spewed in all directions for a 100 meters. He fell swiftly to the ground as he walked casually to Kyson." Well that was fun " said Kyofu.

2875WC in all
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:26 am
After Kyson had demonstrated the jutsu to Kyofu, it was time for him to perform it now. As Kyson stood there and was a good distance away from Kyofu so he wouldn't get caught in the jutsu. He stood there observing Kyofu while he was performing. Kyofu began to release the water out of his mouth and propelling himself 20 meters in the air. Kyson then saw the water began to travel for about 25 meters. After it reached 25 meters, Kyofu was now forming the sphere. Kyson was also impressed to see him complete this jutsu on his first try and a short amount of time. Kyson doesn't know what it is, but there is something about Suna ninja catching on fairly quick. They seem to learn how to do jutsu's really fast. Jutsu's that too Kyson a couple hours to learn, took them less than half an hour. As Kyofu released the jutsu, and the water traveled for about 100 meters in all directions. Kyson began to walk towards Kyofu after the water had finished traveling. Kyofu seemed to be pleased with the results.

"Well, looks like you got it down packed already. That's two jutsu's you learned today that can be useful in combat." Kyson said to Kyofu.

(Words: 2363)
Kyofu
Kyofu
Citizen

Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:02 pm
"Well, looks like you got it down packed already. That's two jutsus you learned today that can be useful in combat." Kyson said to Kyofu. Kyo would look at Kyson as he himself would crouch down and come to a sitting position with his legs crossed over each other. He would run his hand through the sand feeling the heat of it." You know Kyson said is a really bad place to grow plants and such in, unlike dirt and other soil it does not have the same amount nor types of minerals to produce the ingredients. Kyofu had become quite into the study of soils as he was trying to awake the dormant Senju cells within in his body.

"Aye Kye, you would not mind if I call you Kye right." asked Kyofu questionly. He would continue to look at the boy wandering what clan he belonged. Kyofu longed to know the many mysteries of the ninja world, as well as figure out the potential and abilities of many clans that spread through it. Back to talking Kyofu would say " You would not happen to be in either the Hoshigaki or the Hozuki clan?" Both of the clans Kyofu listed were logical guesses. The Hoshigaki were a clan of people who had the appearance of a humanoid shark and the Hozuki with the ability to morph into a puddle of water. 

However he did not know much of the Hoshigaki clan as he had yet to meet one. Though he knew all there was to know about the Hozuki clan including there weakness and abilities. He was sure that when he got stronger with a more infamous load out he could probably instant kill one if it ever came to that. He was sure hoowever that Kyson was not a Hoshigaki seeing as nothing on his body resembled a shark.

3186 WC
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:16 pm
After Kyson had spoke to Kyofu, Kyofu began to sit down and play in the sand. He spoke to Kyson and asked if he can call him "Kye." Kyson didn't mind because Royalty and Coco calls him Ky.

"No I wouldn't mind. I am called that by others in this village." Kyson said with a smirk on his face. After Kyson responded he noticed the ninja kept staring at him. He looked curious about something. He then began to speak again. He asked if Kyson was from the Hoshigaki or Hozuki clan. Kyson never heard of this Hoshigaki clan and was a bit curious about it since they could breathe underwater as well. But it seemed Kyofu was familiar with Kyson's clan when he saw him breathe under water. So that must have gave him the idea. 

"Yeah I'm a Hozuki. Have you met another one? I am just curious because, I always wanted to meet one because I don't know much about the history of my clan. My parents died when I was young and I was in an orphanage for some years. So no one really was able to tell me about my clan's history." Kyson said as he was curious to see if Kyofu met another ninja from his clan.
Kyofu
Kyofu
Citizen

Sun Nov 22, 2015 3:42 pm
Kyofu would continue to look at Ky as he awaited the answer to the questions he had given the man. "Yeah I'm a Hozuki. Have you met another one? I am just curious because, I always wanted to meet one because I don't know much about the history of my clan. My parents died when I was young and I was in an orphanage for some years. So no one really was able to tell me about my clan's history." said Kyson curiously. So he was a Hozuki such a amazing reveal. Quite a sad story however about him telling Kyofu that he was raised in an orphanage for quite some time. He also wanted to know more about his clan. Unfortently, Kyofu did not know much about the ethics and history of the Hozuki only just the abilities.

Looking at Kyson he would say "Well i am sorry to here that your parents had died, mines died as well quite a little time ago " said Kyofu. He wandered if he should tell Kyson about the Hozuki Kuro who he had met during his stay in Hoshigakure. Deciding that it would not be bad because the young ninja wanted to know more of his clan Kyofu would also say " And yes i have met another Hozuki by the name of Kuro, the last I seen him was within the borders of Hoshigakure." Kyofu would come to a stand and cover the meters that spread between him and Kyofu leaving only a rough3 in between them.

"I do not know much of both the ethics and history of the Hozuki. But I know everything there is to know about the abilities they possess as well as their most extreme weakneses " said Kyofu would a sly smirk that woulod surely scare people away if he had done it in a public place. It was quite a smirk.

wc 3501
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:16 pm
After Kyson finished talking, Kyofu began to speak. It seems that his parents died as well a while back. So he knows how it feels to live without any parents. Kyson was sorry to hear that, but Kyofu began to speak again. He said he did meet another Hozuki who was in Hoshigakure. Kyson never been there but he plans on visiting other villages in the mere future. So maybe he might visit there one day. But Kyson was just happy he wasn't the last Hozuki. He was glad to hear there are more out there, Kyson knew he could not have been the only one. Maybe Kyson would meet this young Hozuki one day, who knows. But the fact that there are more out there was enough to make him happy.

"So there is more of us out there. Maybe one of these days I might be able to meet him." Kyson said. Kyofu began to speak again. Saying he knows about there abilities and their weakness. Kyofu spoke as if he fought a Hozuki in the past. But Kyson wouldn't know for sure.

"Yeah we do have a weakness, just like any other person in this world. But I make sure I master multiple ways to counter any of my weaknesses. I don't depend solely on my clans ability, I make sure I master multiple fighting styles to counter anything coming after my weakness. You can't become a strong shinobi without being diverse." Kyson said in response to Kyofu's comment. Of course Kyson started off mastering water. But he is still learning to master other elements and techniques to have more strengths than weaknesses. Kyson knows he has a long way to go to becoming a successful shinobi. But seeing how far he has gotten, that goal isn't too far fetch.
Kyofu
Kyofu
Citizen

Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:23 pm
Soon the sibling of the sun began to rise as the morning star fell to sleep. "So there is more of us out there. Maybe one of these days I might be able to meet him." said the Hozuki Kyson. Kyofu was intrigued to say the least because the man thought that a clan as such as the Hozuki would be rather scarce. Since there first reveal to the ninja world the Hozuki have always been rather a large clan. However, they were always spread out not to many in one place. Kyofu thought they did that just to avoid being discovered who they were and there bloodline.

Yes their bloodline was one of the most saught out bloodlines in the ninja world with the others being Wood Release, Sharingan and more of the powerful clans. Kyofu was one of the lucky few to have the DNA of Senju implanted in him. A kidney was what it was, the operation the ninja Kozai had placed on him was not a hurtful operation since the man was somewhat a expert medical ninja. However Kyofu thought that he was quite mysterious. The way he did not reveal to much or to little about himself so no one would think anything else of him. He still wandered who was the other man in Hoshi who possesed Senju cells.

"Yeah we do have a weakness, just like any other person in this world. But I make sure I master multiple ways to counter any of my weaknesses. I don't depend solely on my clans ability, I make sure I master multiple fighting styles to counter anything coming after my weakness. You can't become a strong shinobi without being diverse." said Kyson taking the thinking Kyofu away from his thoughts. The strategy that Kyson said was rather good. Unlike Kyson Kyofu did not have that many weaknesses. Being a member of the Earth Grudge Fear physique he was nigh immortal. So he did not have to worry about dying. He already had 3 Hearts so inorder for someone to sucessfully kill him he would have to die 3 times. 

Though he himself was on the lookout for 2 more hearts to fufill his arsenal. Continuing to look at Kyson Kyofu would say "Well Kyson that is a well devised plan, maybe you should spread amongst the other ninja of Suna so not a single person will focus on just one thing for their entire life " laughed Kyofu.

3913WC
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:07 pm
As Kyson explained himself to Kyofu about his weaknesses and how he would overcome them. Kyofu replied and complimented Kyson's way of thinking of becoming stronger. He told Kyson maybe he should spread that plan to all the other ninja so they won't focus on one thing their whole life. Maybe Kyson could do that, but they would have to learn that for themselves. Kyson can't babysit everyone in the village. Some will have to learn to grow stronger their own.

"Maybe your right Kyo, but they will have to learn that for themselves. I don't have time to help out every single person in this village. It's only so much I can do for them. If someone knows all my weakness and I was unable to counter them. Welp, we all gotta go someday right?" Kyson said as he began to look up to the clouds a bit. Kyson wants to help everyone in this village. But realistically, he knew that would never happen. Kyson enjoyed talking to Kyofu, but it seems its time for Kyson to leave. He might go home or take a walk around Suna, who knows. 

"Well Kyo, I'll see you around. I enjoyed this little talk we had." Kyson said as he began walking away from the training grounds. He doesn't know what it is about Kyofu, but he just seemed different from all the other ninja Kyson met in this village. He couldn't put his thumb on it, but he didn't want to think about it to much. So he proceeded to exit the training grounds.

(EXIT)

(Words: 3052)

Claims:

-2609 word towards One thousand needles of death
-443 words towards seal of suppression
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum