Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Somewhere Out There Today at 3:39 pmAkki SenjuMeeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Pyrrhic Victory..? [P, NK] (Kyson & Coco) - Page 2 Empty Re: Pyrrhic Victory..? [P, NK] (Kyson & Coco)

Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:54 pm
After Kyson began to speak, Royalty began to give his reasoning on the whole situation on why they left Kumo. As Kyson was listening to Royalty, Kyson always forgets that Suna was his first village and this is where he was born. After Royalty was done speaking, it was clear Kyson had to finish answering the remaining questions Coco had asked.

"We were hearing rumors about Kumo being a living hell. We heard it was run by a demon who killed innocent lives and did evil things. To be honest, while living in Kumo. I did not notice anything wrong with the place until I started actually paying attention to my surroundings. Until Royalty told me, I started to notice how cold Kumo was, I just started to get the chills from out of nowhere being in that village. But honestly, I did not want to believe the rumors. Because I was born there, that's basically my home, so I was hoping those rumors weren't true. And the reason we chose Suna was because Royalty was here for most of his life. So we figured that would be the best place for us since he was born here. We didn't want to go to the other villages because none of us were familiar with any villages other than Kumo and Suna." Kyson said.
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 25150

Pyrrhic Victory..? [P, NK] (Kyson & Coco) - Page 2 Empty Re: Pyrrhic Victory..? [P, NK] (Kyson & Coco)

Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:54 pm
"Indeed." Coco took her free hand and moved it up to pet Ra-Ra on his head. She needed to get the little guy out for some training one of these days, right now he was just serving as a prop for her, a cute one, but a prop all the same. Now that was too poopy to let continue. They boys seemed genuine enough for coco. It wasn't unbearably hard to imagine that the circumstances in Kumo would cause two young genin to flee. Certainly not because it caused her to do the same. Of course she had extenuating circumstances motivating her move.   

Very Well their genuine responses had saved them from a smiting. Coco so haughtily thought. She relaxed a small bit and gave a smile. "Then am I to assume that the two of you are a pair?" She'd let the implications of that sentence be decided by the two boys. Now that she felt semi-confident that the two of them were not assassins she could begin to determine the second part of Koroshi's request.
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6800

Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:11 pm
Royalty noticed that Coco was tending to another creature, he could not make it out quite clearly. He just knew that Coco was not alone. Royalty chose to pay it no mind. It was not any of his business as of yet. 

Once she smiled, Royalty felt as if they were properly bonding with the ninja. It was nice that the two were already making new acquaintances early on. Being the new person around always made you felt awkward. Even if he had lived here before, it was certain that times have changed. After Coco asked the question, Royalty replied.

"Well, I guess you could say we are a duo. I met Kyson a few months ago. We've been best friends ever since. Our rivalry motivates us to grow stronger to do some good in this world. If other people are like the Raikage, then this world certainly needs cleansing. We want to use our abilities to help others who have a similar situation to ours, prior to leaving Kumo."

Royalty was all worked up. Thinking about how many bad people could be in the world infuriated him. He decided to suppress him emotions for the time being however.
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:27 pm
Kyson was glad to meet another ninja who did the exact same thing he and Royalty did. It was good that the three of them were able to make it out of Kumo without being harmed or alarmed. After Coco asked our we a duo, Royalty responded.

After Royalty spoke, Kyson did not have much to say afterwards. Royalty just about summed up everything.

"What he said." Kyson said with a innocent smile.
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:24 pm
OMG These two were so in love. Coco loved her some Moe, and these two were that just wrapped up in a little bow. Which only made this next part that much more tragic. She pushed down her fan girling and went on to business. "So as I'm sure you Know Lord Kazekage sent you to me so that I could determine if you guys were ready for a rank up. And I've been given permission to test you however I like. In order for me to secure Jounin, I had to fight the Hokage and beat him. I won't make things so hard on you. All you'll have to do is Kill the other, and I'll be more than happy to Promote the winner to Jounin. I had to fight a Kage, and all you have to do is Kill a Genin." She paused and let it sink in and addressed a option that was no doubt bubbling up. "You could Refuse, of course. But then I'd be in my rights to execute you both for disobeying orders and neither of you would have gained anything. No blathering or pointless Refusals a Shinobi must never hesitate."

Her Salamander Turned it's head to look at her, and Coco titled her head but still kept both of the boys within eye site. She then nuzzled the snout of her friend. "Uh, oh." She laughed cocking an eyebrow.

Now the Triangle Made more sense with the two genin facing each other, and Coco off to the side like a referee. Pyrrhic Victory indeed.
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:50 pm
Royalty took it into consideration what Coco was requesting from the two. He was pretty shocked that he had needed to kill his friend to become stronger. He had wondered if this is what Jounin was all about; having to make these hard decisions. 

The young Yuka boy was not at peace with himself. This was certainly one of the hardest decisions of his life. Looking back and forth between Coco and Kyson, he was frantically thinking about his decision. Once he came to a conclusion, the boy murmured, "Fine." Immediately after he rushed at Kyson getting faster as he got closer. He was not going at full speed. Once he had gotten within 3 meters of his friend, Royalty cocked his right fist back as if he were to deliver a heavy punch towards Kyson's face. Right when he got within point-blank range, Royalty stopped.

Once the boy had stopped in front of his friend, Royalty had changed his fist into a hand gesture to offer a hand shake towards Kyson. As he was awaiting Kyson to shake his hand back, Royalty looked over to his left at Coco and spoke once more. He smiled as he did.

"Nahh, I don't think so. You see Kyson is the first real friend I ever had. Ranking up isn't worth it if it means trying to get rid of my closest pal. Sorry!" Royalty smiled as his sorry was rather sarcastic. He had heeded Coco's words from when she had been talking. Royalty was tense and ready if Coco were to try anything.
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:14 pm
As Kyson heard the request from Coco, he could not believed what he had heard. Could this really be true, would he really have to kill his best friend to become a Jounin? Kyson thought to himself if this was even legal, I mean they both are Suna ninja with their headband to prove it. No matter, that was the request and this is what the two of them had to deal with right now.

Kyson looked at Royalty and noticed that he was looking back and forth at him and Coco. Kyson wondered what he was thinking. Would he really try to kill Kyson to get Jounin? Kyson was feeling a lot of tension. But he was confident that his best friend would not attack him, Kyson just knew he wouldn't. Then suddenly Kyson heard him speak but he was still looking towards Coco. "Fine," Royalty said. He rushed at Kyson and threw a heavy punch towards Kyson face. Kyson was not sure if Royalty would punch him or not. But if he did, he would just use his Hydrification technique. So Kyson stood there and waited to see what he was going to do. He was sort of testing him to see if he would really betray him.

Then suddenly, Royalty stopped with his fist right next to Kyson's face. Kyson began to smirk, he just knew Royalty wasn't really going to do it. Their bond is too deep and he's the only friend he's got right now. After he stopped the punch he made a hand gesture to shake his hand, Kyson took that as a sign saying he was not willing to kill him. Kyson began to shake his hand and smirk. Royalty then began to speak. After he spoke, Kyson responded.

"Yeah, I rather be a genin forever than killing him. I don't need a rank to grow stronger. If I have to be the strongest ninja in the world and still be a genin, then so be it." Kyson said with a smirk. Afte Kyson spoke, he immediately was prepared to fight because he refused Coco's request.
CoCo Wei
CoCo Wei
Citizen

Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:23 pm
What Mary Janes she was dealing with, how utterly boring. Coco spun on her heel and flicked them the deuces. "Alrighty. Town Square Tomorrow 6:AM. Bring two weeks worth of supplies and equipment." Two True Ninja of Kumo would have killed the other without a second thought. Without another word she wandered herself on off back to town. She had some babies to feed, and some din din to cook up.

(TWC 1205)
600 ryo
Words towards Sage mode.
exit
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:32 pm
As Coco had told the boys to meet her, Royalty was puzzled. He didn't quite understand what she was talking about. Why did they have to bring supplies? It sounded like they were going to hike or something of the sort. He scratched his head as she departed and then looked at Kyson.

"Well, you heard the woman.." Royalty shrugged before he ran towards the way he came from. He was on the way to gather his things. 

[Exit] 

(WC - 1624. Claiming 800 ryo. 1600 towards Hoho)
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:33 am
Kyson saw Coco walk off after they chose not to fight each other. He was prepared to fight her because she said she was going to try and kill us if we refused. She said meet in town square at 6am and bring 2 weeks worth of supplies. Kyson did not understand what that meant. He heard Royalty scream and it was clear he did not know what that meant either.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum