Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6800

Branching Out  Empty Branching Out

Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:44 pm
After getting passed the Rain Country, Royalty arrived in the Land of Fire. The scenery was much different in this country. Much more trees and wildlife were in the Land of Fire. The Land of Rain had been industrialized vastly and the downpour was eminent no matter where you went.

In the Land of Fire, the air was dry but it wasn't all too hot. It presented itself as being a little cooler than the Land of Rain. Royalty was comfortable. He stopped running and chose a tree. After sitting with his back to the tree, he turned to his friend and spoke.

"Hey Kyson, this is one of the largest countries. Konohagakure is one of the most renowned villages. They say a few hundred years ago, the fourth ninja war was won by two ninjas from that village. Pretty cool huh? Why don't we just rest here for a bit, we only have one more country to go passed."

Royalty smiled at his friend. He also wanted to catch his breath. This was no easy task, no matter how fast the two were.
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Branching Out  Empty Re: Branching Out

Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:17 pm
The two shinobi have finally left the rain country and have arrived in the Land of Fire. Kyson missed the Rain County because of his love for rain. Many people may not like the rain but if they were in Kyson's shoes, it would be a different story.

There was plenty of life and green scenery in the land of fire. There were tall trees and you can tell the climate here was almost perfect. Not too dry and not too much rain. Perfect ideal place for vegetation. Even though Kyson preferred the rain, this did not seem like a bad place for him. After analyzing his environment Kyson replied to Royalty.

"Wow really!? This place looks perfect and peaceful. Sure we can rest here, I am kind of feeling a bit fatigue myself."

Kyson began to lay down flat on the ground and staring into the peaceful sky. It was always Kyson's dream to explore outside the village and he is living that dream right before his eyes. Even though it is more of a getaway than exploring that's besides the point. Kyson felt free and at ease.
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:30 pm
Royalty licked his lips. After taking a deep breath, through his nose, he looked into the sky. Holding his head back against the tree. He looked at the birds flying around the skies. It gave him a feeling of joy knowing that he could soar amongst them. Royalty was just soaking it all in. He then spoke to his friend.

"What do you think will be the outcome of our journey? There are some pretty terrible things that the Village Hidden in the Clouds were comprised of. I wanted to ask our Kage but I could never get into contact with him. I do feel as if he will tell us what we want to hear. I want to hear it from someone looking from the outside. Maybe the Kazekage can teach us a lot. Do you think we'll ever go back to Kumogakure?"

Royalty's voice seemed very concerned. He realized that at that moment, he and his friend were most likely criminals for leaving a village without permission. Their best bet was to find peace and protection behind another village's walls. If their assumptions were wrong however, going back to the Cloud Village wouldn't be a problem. He hoped for the best of their journey.
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:48 pm
Though Kyson was feeling good being outside of the village, he felt a bit of sorrow inside of him. He thought about his sensei and the training the two of them went through. Those were fun and freeing times for Kyson. Kyson does not know if he made the right or wrong decision when he decided to leave the village. But he is here now so there is no turning back now. After Royalty's statement,  Kyson replied...

"I do not know, I never spoke to him either. I never knew our village was this terrible. I mean growing up at an orphange was rough but I was ignorant so I thought that's how things were suppose to be. Ever since I have been in this village all I ever knew was war and depression.  So eventually I got used to it and looked pass it. And your right, it be better to hear details about our village from others. After all the information we get, then is when will decide to go back or not."

Kyson was really not sure what would be the outcome of this journey, but as long as he and Royalty are together. There shouldn't be much to worry about.
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:03 am
Thinking hard about what Kyson had to say, it made Royalty want to make it back to the Sand Village even more. Once they have gotten answers is when they can make a full judgement. They were both so young at the moment though. Such decisions at this young of an age would be overwhelming to most. Kyson and Royalty would just have to grow up and deal with it. Who knows what good will come from this journey. Royalty got ready to speak.

"Well, waiting here won't allow us to get the answers we need. Once we completely erase our ignorance of the society that we've been living in, we'd be able to make better decisions. I admit, this was a drastic and rash response, just leaving and all. Let's go, only a bit more to go until we reach Sunagakure."

After speaking, Royalty got up off of the floor and faced the direction in which they were already going. He then began to run, twisting and weaving through the trees in the vast forests that made up the Land of Fire.

{Exit to Wind Country Borders}
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:15 am
Kyson is still thinking about what he just did and that there is a chance that he may never go back to Kumogakure. But who would really miss him other than, Royalty's folks. Kyson has no family or friends there missing him. Other than Royalty, there is no one else that he could think of. Then Royalty responds by saying they should head out and now and go straight to Sunagakure.

"Right, lets get going. The sooner the better." Kyson said.
The two ninja decided to quickly head out after their little break. Their journey is soon coming to an end... for now.

{Exit to Wind Country Borders}
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:17 am
Approved
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:53 am
They were now in the Fire country. Kyson is getting a bit excited just seeing all of these familiar places. Even though it always brings up some bad memories as well. It was always Kyson's dream to see other villages and travel the world. It was like he was living his dream. They were told to meet with the hokage personally. This is going to be a huge honor for the the two of them. But they were in a rush to get there, so the sooner the better.

"Not too far now right?" Kyson said as he was still following Royalty.

(EXIT TO KONOHA VILLAGE GATES)
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:04 am
As the two started to see more trees than sand, Roy knew that they had entered the Fire Country. The forests in which they jumped from tree to tree were vast and voluminous. Roy hasn't been surrounded by this many trees since the time he and Kyson were fleeing to the Sand. Crazy reminiscing about those times. That's when the two were young genins. They have come a long way since then. 

"No, I don't think so. I'm in the same boat as you, I've never been to Konoha... I guess we just keep going until we see it ha," 

Roy laughed slightly. He found it funny how Konoha was their mission but they weren't entirely sure of the location. Trial and error was their best friend at the moment.  

{EXIT TO KONOHA VILLAGE GATES}
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Tue Mar 22, 2016 11:12 am