Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 28423

Upchucks and Little Ducks (IO/NK) - Page 5 Empty Re: Upchucks and Little Ducks (IO/NK)

Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:20 am
Kira was taken aback by the boy’s continuous response. sentence by sentence, word by word, his voice was driven by a deep anger that delved within his inner soul. It almost took Kira by surprise if it wasn’t for the way he was currently acting totally matched his physicality.  Up to this point, Sal had been an introverted, high spirited goofball really, and now it had seemed something dark stirred within him. Maybe he was just having irregular bowel movements? It was practically the gender neutral version of having your period. Right? No? Okay.

Kira locked on Sal’s gaze, not showing any signs of weakness as she swallowed the words being spit at her, literally. By the time he was done, the last word practically punched her in the face. It was also a bit moist. The Uzumaki didn’t blame him, it’s hard to control your own saliva when you’re in all caps rage mode. The boy’s gaze left hers, as his eyes fell down towards the warm sand under them. She took a second to subtly wipe his dna off her face before taking a seat back next to Sal, and placed her hands on her knees. She stared off into the distance as Sal apologized. On his second apology, Kira turned towards Sal, and saw that he was crying. For the first time in a long time, actual emotions brewed within the girl, ones that were not caused by her own struggles. “ No, I’m sorry.” Kira replied. Now for Kira to be sorry, you best believe that she must really feel in the wrong! She was never one to admit when she was at fault, but she felt a sense of vulnerability around Sal. The more time they spent together, the more she realized they had in common.

“I didn’t mean to accuse you of anything.” The heterochromatic eyed girl spoke slow, but with certainty and a strong will. “Believe it or not, but I was in the same position as you once upon a time.” The Uzumaki began recalling the days when she washed up on the shores of the Waterfall Country, alone with no place to call home. She roamed for months before she came across Sunagakure, a place where she felt secure. “I didn’t have a home or anything. I just wandered around aimlessly. Sure, I did commit some petty crimes, but that was only to keep me afloat. Even then, I never stole from someone who had as little as I did.” Those days came rushing forward through her mind, as those were truly the worst days of her life. “I was what some would call a Missing Ninja too, but just not as strong as you are” Kira joked, giving the boy a warm smile before it faded away slowly. “I get it. We don’t always get to pick and choose our path, sometimes it’s just given to us.” Kira said with a monotone voice. She thought long and hard about what to say, trying to make sure she said all the right things. It was clear that while the boy's physical appearance made him out to be one thing, he was the polar opposite. The Uzumaki couldn’t even imagine what he had endured up to this point, and he was only around the same age as she was. Kira had her own struggles for sure, but it didn’t seem like she had been suffering near as long as he had. “You may not have a home, but you’re definitely not doing this alone!” Kira said, full of confidence. She pointed a finger to herself and had a cocky grin on her face. She wanted Sal to know that with all his suffering, there would always be someone there to help him, even if they hadn’t known each other that long. 

At this point, she would hope that she was able to calm Sal down even just a bit, so they could hopefully return to how they were moments before when things went to utter shit. Though, with his recent breakdown, The Genin felt a newfound trust within the boy, a trust that she felt comfortable with to tell her deep down secret.  “By the way, you were right. I am in fact an Uzumaki.” Kira confessed, letting out a deep sigh of relief. “But don’t tell anybody!” She added in quickly, practically putting a finger to his mouth. "Like you said, there are a lot of dangerous people out there, and I just don’t know if I can protect myself yet against said people.” The slight fear that succumbed her sent a wave of chills down her spine as she remembered the days that she herself was alone out in the ninja world with barely any knowledge of what it had meant to be a ninja. She had come a long way since then, but there was still a longer way to go. 

It was weird though. She had just met Sal, but she now entrusted him with her biggest secret. While she didn’t keep her bloodline much of a secret, she mainly concealed her identity as an Uzumaki one, it just seemed like it would get around slower. I guess it was just seeing the boy in a state of emotional distress that let her feel she could confide in him. He felt real, and anyone who could break down that barrier around someone else just seemed like someone you could trust. “Well, now you know."
Anonymous

Upchucks and Little Ducks (IO/NK) - Page 5 Empty Re: Upchucks and Little Ducks (IO/NK)

Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:26 am
Salzem looked up from his fit of liquid sorrow, Kira's apology registering. His eyes no longer held the chilling glare they've always had. There was no more ice in his soul, but a torrent of chaotic, uncontrolled waters, rushing this way and that.

"Wh... What do you mean...?" Salzem asked, still regaining control of his breathing. He looked at her, sanguine eyes full of confusion. Never had someone apologized to him for something like that. People usually like to cover it up with humor, or just not apologize (honestly). He had not expected he and Kira were having a genuine heart-to-heart. To think... he had only interacted with her because she was vomiting in an ally way. Funny how the world worked.

Kira explained that it wasn't her intention to accuse him of everything. She even went as far as to reveal some of her past. She explained that she too was once a missing ninja, thieving off those better off to survive. Salzem's eyes widened, but listened silently to her story. He would have never thought Kira as a thief, nor a criminal. Hearing Kira speak the absolute truth, that sometimes they couldn't pick their paths and that sometimes they were given, the corners of Salzem's mouth crept upwards in a faint smile. Kira knew what it was like, being alone, to be accused as a criminal because you had no home, doing what one must just to get by from day to day. Kira then exclaimed that even though he may no have a home, he didn't have to live his life so alone. She pointed finger at herself, smiling broadly. Salzem couldn't help but smile back, wiping away the tears that remained on his face. 

"Kira... I..." Salzem began, trying to find the right words for what he felt. "I... thank you..." He grinned sheepishly. "You're not alone either..." Salzem patted one of Kira's hands lightly with his.

A silence seemed to grow between them for a moment. For Salzem, he didn't know what more needed to be said. The silence was broken when Kira made yet another confession. She finally told him that she was, in fact, an uzumaki. Normally, this would be evident and wouldn't mean much, but the fact that she was attempting to hide her identity from him this entire encounter only made this revelation all the more important.

"Kira..." Salzem began, but was stopped when she stuck a finger in his face, almost down his throat, and told him not to tell anyone. She explained that there were dangerous people out there who would seek her bloodline and she was unsure if she could defend herself against such a foe. He only stared at her in silence, either unable or unwilling to respond for fear if he did, it might break this real, genuine moment between them. Kira then finished her confession stating that now he knew, leaving him to respond. For a moment, Salzem said nothing, still getting his whirling thoughts together. She just told him a crucial secret, one that would likely hold her life in his hands. This simple act of trading knowledge silently was different than all the other's he'd participated in. Salzem swallowed a lump that had formed in his throat, then he spoke.

"I do know..." Salzem reached an arm over Kira's shoulders, squeezing her lightly in an awkward side hug. "I know, the pain that you've gone through... I know the loneliness... I also know that I'd never let any Bloodline Hunter take from you..." He meant these words genuinely. The man he sought could wait, if it meant keeping Kira alive and well. Salzem looked into Kira's eyes and smiled warmly.

"We'll be okay... I think we both can choose that path, huh?"
|Snow|
|Snow|
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 28423

Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:09 pm
The boy thanked her, letting her know that she was also not alone. The girl smiled warmly, feeling that she had finally found someone that she could relate with, someone that she could truly call a friend. It’s something she she had been missing up until this point, and it was way overdo that she found someone. I mean, sure, Kira was sassy, full of herself, and sometimes disrespectful, she needed friends too! Right? Right. Though, to think it would be someone from outside of the village though? Yup, the world definitely does work in mysterious ways. Kira wouldn’t question it though, she was glad that she had found someone that had her back, and for once in her life, if wasn’t for merely a selfish reason.

When the Uzumaki finally let out her secret, it felt like she had let out a huge weight off her chest. She barely knew the boy, but deep down she knew she could count on him to keep her secret, even if it was just for a little while longer until she felt strong enough to fend off any who would try and come for her. The Genin’s heartbeat resumed at a steady pace as her secret had finally been released. She had stepped out of her closet and it felt good to finally tell someone who she really is. Although awkward, the side hug was slightly comforting. Kira had a pretty tough exterior, but she always hid the parts that made her seem weak. She didn’t want to give anyone the opportunity to call her out for not being strong enough. Ass lazy as she was, it was the thing that pushed her to be stronger every day. Hearing Sal’s words about not letting any hunter come for her bloodline brought a genuine smile to her face, almost letting down a stream of tears, but with all her will she held them back. Enough tears had been wept, there was no more time for sorrow. “Give me you arm.” Kira demanded, but not so much in a rude way. If the boy complied, she would tap her finger near the inside the boy’s elbow. A small dot barely visible to the eye would appear momentarily before fading away. “Don’t worry its not dangerous” Kire giggled, waiting for his horrified expression like when she placed the five elemental seal on him. 

Assuming that Sal didn’t know how to use the technique she would briefly explain it to him. “It’s a very simple fuuinjutsu technique.” Kira started off. “It allows the user to track those they mark with it. You know, so we could always find each other.” Kira spoke softly, watching the seal vanish from his skin as it settled in. “I’ve heard that you can even use it to summon people! But I haven’t tried that yet. Here, you try.”  Kira placed out her arm in front of Sal, giving him directions on how to use the technique. “Just focus your chakra to your fingertip, and envision the small black seal. By placing some of your chakra on some of the marking, you’ll always be able to locate me, and I you.” She said, looking at her arm before looking up towards Sal. “This is just temporary of course! Until I come up with something even cooler and more efficient! Like, maybe telepathic communication! Or like maybe link our chakra systems and — “ She rambled on and on about all her ideas, seeming like a young child whose caught up in their imagination. She had become quite proficient in Fuuinjutsu so far, but she still had some ways to go before she could make her very own custom techniques.

She hadn’t realized it until now, but the sky was growing a crimson red, as the sun was falling and night was before them. “Oh shoot.” Kira muttered, as she recalled she had a stupid D rank mission in the morning. Something about an old lady needing groceries at the butt crack of dawn. Like seriously? The village was wasting her talents. She should be doing extravagant things like performing in plays, modelling, being the next pop star! And I suppose super cool ninja stuff too. “Well Salzem,” Kira started off, as she got up from the bench. This was the first time she had said his actual name. “I got a super important mission in the morning!” She was completely bluffing. The most exciting part of her mission was going to be fighting off that fierce cat that protected the door to the old lady’s house. “But we’ll keep in touch!” The Uzumaki said cheerfully, pointing at where Sal would have marked her with the seal. She gave the boy a wink before running off to beat the sun’s quick departure, waving goodbye as she did. She was sure she would meet Sal again in the near future. For now, it was time to head off to sleep and prepare for the dull task of taking care of an old lady in the morning. Because apparently, ninjas do that now. Though, first things first would be to get some ramen in her belly since she had lost a lot of blood moments before and she was starving for some noodles! That and a nice fruity beverage before heading to bed would be a nice start to a boring day. Though, she had going to konoha to look forward to at least, and on top of that, with someone she could trust. The future was looking bright

[exit]
TWC: 10,812 words 
Claiming 54 stats, 2000 words towards Fuuin spec skill, 1250 towards Basic Medical Ninjutsu (E,C) which was taught to Kira by Sal, 3000 for Chakra draining tech, 3167 towards the complete mastering of Self Cursing Seal to increase stats, and 1395 towards Barrel canopy method.
Anonymous

Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:00 pm
Salzem's smile only grew when he saw Kira's reaction to what he'd said. He noticed some wetness culminate around Kira's eyes, as if she were going to cry again, but they didn't get any farther than moist. Suddenly, and without warning, Kira demanded his outstretched arm. He was hesitant at first, half flinching at her sudden and strange request. Slowly though, he offered it to her and she planted a small black dot on his elbow, hardly more noticeable than a freckle.

"This isn't going to be like that OTHER seal you planted on me, is it...?" Salzem asked quizzically. Kira giggled in response and informed him that he wasn't in danger. He was starting to enjoy that laugh. He snickered a little to himself, relaxing as Kira told him it was just another communication seal, allowing them to mark and track the marked person so they can, in Kira's words, "Always find each other." Sounds like something out of a fairy tale, but none the less, Kira gave him directions on how to locate her, almost like a chakra compass. Doing as she instructed, Salzem placed his fingers on the small mark seal and focused a small bit of chakra into it. He didn't see a glowing arrow or a golden path leading in her direction. Rather, he felt a tugging sensation in her direction, as if the seal was more of magnet.

"Kira, you just keep making this day better." Salzem laughed. She was quick to say that it was only temporary, stating that she might acquire something like telepathy in the future. He wondered if people could laugh during telepathy, or if they would receive a feeling of joy. Kira was about to explain further, but her eyes dulled for a moment, as if she'd remembered something.

"What?" Salzem asked as Kira stared off into the distance and "oh shoot"ed. She explained that she had a very important mission coming up and she had to be on her way. Only when he said this did he notice how much time had passed. The sun was already going down? Wow... How time flies while one is in a state of euphoria. Only moments after Kira left, did he notice Kira had said he name. His actual non Sally-poo name. Salzem smiled contently, leaning back on the edge of his bench. He knew the deserts got kage-awful cold at night, but what did he care? Let the chill come. The radiance of his joy would deflect the bite.

(Exit)

WC 7133

Claiming 3500 Ryo, Mark seal, Evening Elephant
Kurisu
Kurisu "Fifi" Ametsuchi
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 104300

Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:28 pm
Approved
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum