Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Talk With The ChiefToday at 1:27 amAzuki ShinodaThe Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko TsukikoWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Yesterday at 11:27 pmJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi TerumiA Warm Welcome Yesterday at 8:07 pmAkabayashi Terumi
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

breaking point. (yen, aki, prim, tori, hota)sethou - Page 2 Empty Re: breaking point. (yen, aki, prim, tori, hota)sethou

Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:47 pm
Yen nodded as the group awnsered his request without fail. The fastest being prim as a unique blue fireball flew out at his the heat was stronger then usual yet the ball dispersed around him as he stood there taking it. impressive yen thought to himself as the flames burned some of his cloak. Followed by a long chain that struck him with a mere sound of impact as it made contactyet no piercing. Yen figured it was tori as her unique ability was of a high caliber of dealing and chakra.  not bad needs work though yen thought as he measured the technique as it his. Weapons followed as the kunai grazed his left eye now that hurt. As yen actually clutched his eye and hissed in pain. "good accuracy now that was a good shot. But I kept my word I wouldn't move and I didn't but who knew a kunai would get my eye." Yen spoke as the smoke from prima fire ball cleared yen wiped the blood leaking from the eye and wrapped a little bit of cloth he tore from his now tattered cloak revealing his jacket as he glanced at the group with his good right eye nd smiled.

"Good work you awnsered an order and also attacked without fail and immediately I don't care how powerful you are don't do what I did. Unadvisable but I got an idea of your strengths And weaknesses. So now. Comes the part we work on our training. Remember I'll test you guys on your next part of training as well so remain alert." Yen let out a sigh as he realized his left eye was completely bust and the thought left him in dismay at the slightest. But that was not important he required to train them even on his death bed and last breath and that was exactly his plan. Speaking up normally a"Nowhere remaining composed yen spoke to the group taking a seat as he spoke.  "everyone take a seat. And I want to start by building up your chakra. In most cases and prim would know this as hota will too, chakra would be not as easy to handle if we didn't consistently work it. It's not easy when in battle or even in a confrontation to judge when to use your chakra. But more so then that. Not make it threatening. Our there how you conduct your chakra and your decisions would kill you or buy you another day. So if you want to do more things responsibility and accountability are a must. For many techniques require much chakra focus and a powerful chakra to boot. And to start with that we will tap into basic techniques. First and foremost a technique that will require much control and work. But saves lives. A basic medical ninjutsu.

Yen demonstrated to aki and tori And prim as well what he spoke of. Weaving the bird,rat snake handsigns yens right hand flowed with a greenish chakra bright and powerful but calm as he placed it on his bleeding eye and a bit of relife came over as the bleeding stopped a few seconds later yet the pain stayed damn the damage is beyond simple healing ah well.  Yen thought as he showed the results of the damage to prove that although it didn't heal much it actually stopped the bleeding.  "sometimes as you see it's more then basic damage but healing something is better then not healing at all. If you.  As I say to many you are a fool to overlook something that can save a life. You must come and try this technique on me in order to go on to the next step." Yen stated as he glanced at aki and tori with his good eye. Yen then turned to prim and spoke.  "Prim as you do this tell me what is it you find a passion and specialize in? Ninjutsu? Genjutsu?, medical arts?  for I am one who helps with lots of ninjutsu and genjutsu"  

Yen then smiled at hota and nodded. "Hota dear help tori and aki with the technique as I overlook you all as you work on this. The next training exercise I will further work on elements and also specialized training for you personally aki and tori. Ok but do this first ok?" Yen smiled at all the girls as he gave them particular orders
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

breaking point. (yen, aki, prim, tori, hota)sethou - Page 2 Empty Re: breaking point. (yen, aki, prim, tori, hota)sethou

Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:55 am
Yens eye wasn't healing and Prim noticed this as he spoke. He continued to teach with his eye in bad shape and Prim was proud of him. He seemed to point her out and ask her about what she wanted to do and what she found a passion for. She walked over to Yen and looked at his eye and reached up to touch it as she answered his question.
"Genjutsu, I do use my Sharingan after all. Yen, Akki got you good, you did tell her to though! You need to get that taken care of, before you lose your vision! Maybe they have spare eyes at the hospital." Prim said dabbing it with a bandage she pulled from her weapons pouch. It didn't take long for her bandage to become soaked in blood.
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity and Chakra Chains
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 8000

Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:09 am
Tori's chain bounced back! She really has to work on her chains! All the training she had been doing and it didn't even affect Yen! She saw the kunai hit him in the eye and let out a loud gasp! "Shit!" she added as she continued watching him! He gave an entire speech about chakra and how it can be used to heal, then tried to heal his own eye and it wasn't working! tori wanted to learn medical ninjutsu but she had been so busy lately. As she looked around she realized she had something she had to go do, she had received a letter that morning before training, of course this would be a little later at this moment she would do a little more training before she left.
She walked up to Yen as Prim was helping him. "I know you wanted us to work on that technique but your eye looks pretty bad is there anything I can do to help you?" She asked him concerned.
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:47 am
Akki gasped loudly as the Kunai hit Yen! A moment of shock and fear running through her body! Nothing she has ever done has ever worked out like it should! And now, first day of training and her forst attempt hit the target! But, wait a minute, she just hit Yen in the eye with a Kunai! He may have said it was a good thing but his own attempt to heal it didn't even work! "Oh fuck! I just blinded my teacher! Shit! What have I done?!?" She said to herself! The entire time she just stared at him and time passed so slowly until he said for them to practice a technique. Immediately she ran to Yen!
"I am so sorry Yen! I didn't mean to hurt you! It was an accident!" Akki said in full panic mode now!
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:54 am
Hotaru's eyes widened at all the attacks, but the particular one that hit Yen in the eye made her jump! She stayed silent trying not to alarm the others although by the gasps, she could tell they were already alarmed by the gasp that came from Tori! She remained calm through his speech on Chakra and through the healing Technique. He was a good teacher, even when he was injured. And apparently the unborn one could feel her tension because it was moving around and she could feel it kicking. The minute he instructed them to work on a technique, she moved to him fairly quickly! considering the others tried to help him she threw her arms around him in a panic!
"Are you okay?" She asked as Prim dabbed at his wounds with a bandage and the blood was still dripping from the wound.
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:24 am
Item was touched as the girls spoke and offered their concerns to the man on his condition. Yen nodded at them and spoke after their rushed assistance with a smile. Yet the pain in his eye seemed to have not stopped. A sigh escaped yens mouth as he actually reached up to his eye and shook his head mentally. yeah this boy is gonna have to go I'll need either another eye of course and it'll take sometime before I obtain one. of course if push comes to shove I'll just take a hold of the another one if one uses it in ineffectively. Unless. 

Yen nodded at hota and winked with his good eye and spoke as he hugged aki to him. " your right that I'll need to make sure to take care of this but that can be handled later. As your instructor my duty is you guys. I said in the real deaL had this had happened in the same scenario if you panicked it would've been over. It's reassuring that you all care because if you didn't then that would mean ill send the lot of you back to the academy and request that when prim you joined you wouldn't be as high ranked in your return, but need to show a fierce compassion. Yet I'll say this you must remained focused. I'll be honest it hurts my eyesight is busted and  proberly need another one as soon as possible. However I still teach because I care for all of you and your future. And that is worth the pain and blindness. I'll still teach if I lost both arms and legs. Learn this now. Perseverance and will can be done by all if we choose it. So take me as an example we are using weapons it's bound to happen." 

Yen looked down at aki and kissed her forehead and placed a hand on her shoulder. "It may have been an accident but it's all right accidents happen but fatal or not you must learn to put them behind you aki. Taking one to heart won't help you nor willit stop someone from hurting you or your friends. Aki look up and see that even though i didn't dodge I'm teaching now. It might be a step back but you still go forward you don't stop we are shinobi we fight for our family and friends, but most importantly our home. Loss of an eye is nothing if we forsaken our home and family and duty for ourselves.so use the technique I taught you and focus hun."

Yen looked up at tori and nodded smiling. And then he recalled yen literally nearly hit himself in the bad eye in his boneheadedness "Haru took one eye in the jar if I could use the other if respected by request it would help alot. Think on it though but I recall no one took the other eye. Perhaps I could use it as a replacement. But take your time. Train and don't rush things. If one thing you must learn here is despite damage it's not that you  stumble back or act tough. But you realize each hit is real. To many the damage I recived would've been fatal. After all its weapons and jutsu. However I trained long and hard to push my body to its limits as you will see soon. So now focus tori let business not blind you from your duty as a shinobi of konoha. As a head of the aburame I know more then any the buisness part but I still train. If you forsaken your training you might not be as effective as a leader. This is due to the fact thatyou won't set an example to the other clan branches and clansmates of not only dignity of a leader, but strict code of conduct and discipline. I'll sit with you later and help you out. Now as your instructor and freind let me teach you. But if you can offer the eye it'll be helpful. If not that's all right."

Yen smiled as he addressed tori and noting prim still dabbling his eye yen weaved a ram handsigns and pointed his left index finger building up a large amount of chakra in it before pointing it between her eyes speaking. "Stay alert my friend  of a friend may fall under an illusion yet if you are there I cast this as an greeting from myself yensung  surely this will be an informal greeting but fun none the less as if history speaks true and the fire was blue this outta be a funny one. Don't cut me if this offends you." Yen spoke loud enough for aki and prim to hear as he released the genjutsu should prim look at his hand. It took him awhile to realize which one of the legendary biju she possessed but he smiled as he had just the way to greet it.

Prim would find that yen would turn to her and then poofvinto a giant ball of yarn before rolling at her at an astounding speed. Then she would find herself in a field of yarn as yen would rise up from the yarn itself and raise up two thumbs up and chuckle speaking. " hello nibi although I never met you inperson your tales of grace have lived on. It's a pleasure and although a cruel joke by me it will further just be a joking hello. Blue flames is definitely a first but loved it anyway. Let's play some more if allowable" the yen would at this time finally release prim from the genjutsu and wink at her speaking. " Ever won a fight with a finger? That one will be useful for your stash some day. But requires quiet a bit of focus in genjutsu. Work on that for now on top of the medical one I expect to fall under some genjutsu wether that one but no sharingan genjutsu. We are learning new things today ok."

Yen then nodded at hota and opened his other arm to her and motioned her to come speaking " I'm all right Hun you guys are truely quiet a band and bundle of joy. But if so Hun time to hunker down in your medical arts. There might be a way beyond me but in your capabilities to heal or do more with basic healing. You must take your first real step to being a medical professional. Invaluable in a team and a must in the village. The advanced arts of medical use a hand technique frequently. I suggest you do the same as it does more then merely heal but speeds up ones recovery greatly from what I hear. Think you can do it my love. For I know you can. Try it and don't stop till you get it." 

Yen smiled as he adressed them all and chuckled. The day was still young yet training was under full steam.
Primrose Uchiha
Primrose Uchiha
Genin
Genin
Stat Page : Primmys Stats
Genjutsu Fūinjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : EMS
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 12000

Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:12 am
Prim smiled at Yen as he spoke to them, but when he raised a finger at her she suddenly realized he had changed! Great she was under a genjutsu....but how? Oh he wasn't talking to her, he was talking to her bijuu. The Nibi! Blue fire was a dead giveaway apparently. And it took interest in him as it sat politely and listened to him. waving both blue tails, the ball of yarn caught its interest as it batted at it! "Why does everyone use balls of Yarn?" She wondered as she remembered that Yaju had done the same thing! After he spoke he broke the genjutsu and everything was normal again. "Yeah, I may have to watch you from now on." She said with a smile.
'We need to get you to a hospital Yen, you are bleed very badly!" She said trying to hold another bandage to his eye!
Tori Uzumaki
Tori Uzumaki
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Tori's Stats
Remove Iryōjutsu Fūinjutsu Remove Default
Wind Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Longevity and Chakra Chains
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 8000

Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:43 am
Yen was right, they were a powerful team and when they all worked together they were unstoppable.well at least that is how Tori saw it! She kept watch as he did some sort of jutsu to Prim, it didn't last very long, but even that small time, his eye was still gushing blood, and Hotaru was noticeably worried!
 "He will be okay Hota, I will give him the eye that Haru left." She said rubbing Hotaru's back. Hotaru looked as though she didn't feel well either, and since she was pregnant, this was a concern! Yen needed an eye anyway, so maybe Hotaru should get checked out at the hospital as well!
Akki Senju
Akki Senju
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Akki's Stats
Remove Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Wood Release
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 600

Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:35 am
She felt the kiss on her forehead and heard his words, but putting it behind her would be hard considering she always felt she had never done anything right! "Yen I am so sorry, I really am!" She added hugging him as Prim kept wiping his eye. "I hope it is not fatal and I am glad Tori has another eye for you!" She said as she looked over at Prim. "He has lost a lot of blood, I will give him some of mine since this is my fault!" She said offering to help him out!
Hotaru Aburame
Hotaru Aburame
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Thu Nov 12, 2015 4:10 am
Apparently the Stress of the situation upset Hotaru to the point she was about to go into labor! She gave a short gasp, as she pressed on her stomach with one hand. She felt a contraction! But she put the thought in the back of her mind, her concern was not herself now but Yen! She smiled at Tori and Akki who both offered to help out! "Thank you both! And thank you Prim for helping to! Yen we need to get you to a hospital as soon as possible!" She said as she hugged Yen after Akki did,
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum