Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
138 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

The Mountain training (P,NK) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Mountain training (P,NK)

Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:34 pm
(When I poked half my body out of the ground it wasnt in mid air lol, I poked half my body out of the ground from the water)

As the game between Kyson and the young shinobi ended. Leaving the other ninja victorious due to Kyson's withdraw. The ninja asked Kyson how did he spread is chakra over such a wide area and poke half of his body out. The ninja was referring to Kyson's "Rain Tiger at Will" jutsu and his Hydrification jutsu.

"Oh you mean when I summoned the rain, I sort of had to fuse my water element and chakra over a wide area. Causing the sky to turn dark and heavy rain of my chakra falls from the sky infused with my chakra. When someone touches the rain, I can see their exact location. Its called Rain Tiger at Will." kyson said while explaining his "Rain Tiger at Will technique.

"And as for the poking half of my body out of the ground. That's a technique only me and my clan knows. Its part of our blood line. Its Called Hydrification, I can turn my body into water and merge with any water substance. Plus physical attacks such as weaponry and taijutsu doesn't affect." Kyson said while explaining his bloodline jutsu.

"Anyway, whats your name? And what the hell did you use to counter my Snake's Mouth jutsu." Kyson asked with a curious face.

(Words: 238)
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 9300

Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:44 pm
After the ninja explained both things Rikaro became fascinated with him. He heard of that bloodline before, one of the Mizukage's of old had the ability to turn his body to pure water. Rikaro did not know much about bloodlines other than that if you got a organ from one of the clan members with the bloodline you might be able to obtain it, but apparently it was hard to come by a clansmen who would willingly give up the bloodline without a fight. Rikaro also took fascination to the Rain Tiger At Will the ninja had told him about, maybe in the future the ninja would teach it to him as Rikaro had the Water Element." Ninja or what your name is mind my rudeness could you in the future teach me that Rain Tiger At Will in the future. It'll be a amazing asset to my jutsu in the future. As for the technique I used to counter your Snake it is also a clan technique that me and myself know. It is called Dark Pulse and it gets powerful the more it hits a Ninjutsu attack. If you can don't tell anyone that or it won't be clan secret anymore " said Rikaro as he smiled a little.

Still sitting in the tree Rikaro wondered if the ninja would sell him a kidney or something to be able to use his bloodline." Why don't you ask him Rikaro. He seems like a nice guy " said Mei from within his head. Rikaro thought about it, he never tried to get a Bloodline from someone but he heard that the Hozuki were some really powerful people." Ninja would it be possible for you to sell me a body part of your for roughly nine thousand Ryo as that is all I am available with " said Rikaro nicely as he stared at the young man down at the ground.
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:58 pm
When Kyson heard the young shinobi's request about selling a body part, Kyson was shocked that he asked something like that so suddenly. I mean Kyson is only 12, so the thought of him losing a body part is just painful.

"I think I will have to say no to selling a body body part. But I don't mind teaching you my "Rain Tiger at Will jutsu" as long as you teach me your shadow clone technique." Kyson said replying to his request.
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:47 pm
Rikaro would continue to stand in the tree as the ninja talked. The ninja or him did not know each others names so he might as well tell him." Hey my name is Rikaro by the way. What is yours if you don't mind telling me. Also I am not a kid I'm a 18 year old and from the looks of it you look about 12 " said Rikaro slightly annoyed that the kid wouldn't share his bloodline. But in order for Rikaro to learn the rain jutsu he needed to teach this guy Shadow Clone jutsu. Still sitting on the tree as rain still continued to pour down Rikaro would say " Well show me how to use Rain Tiger if you do not mind then we will proceed on to me teaching you Shadow Clones " said Rikarobas he stayed seated in the tree.

Looking down at the kid from above Rikaro would only stare.
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:54 am
After Kyson told the young ninja how he did all of his jutsu's and technique's. The young ninja finally told Kyson what his name was, Rikaro. He thought he had heard that name from somewhere but it is most likely just his imagination. So Kyson proceeded to tell Rikaro his name as well.

"My name is Kyson, and my bad ha ha, I didn't know you were that old." Kyson laughed feeling a bit embarrassed he thought Rikaro was a kid as well.

"I teach you Rain Tiger at Wil and you teach me shadow clones... hmmm.. deal." Kyson said as he thought about the deal carefully.
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:38 am
(Sorry forgot about this topic)

Rikaro would continue to sit in the tree and wait for the man to show Rikaro how to use the technique." Kyson how bout you demonstrate how to use Rain Tiger At Will to me. Then after I get the hang of it we can proceed with me teaching you Shadow Clones " said Rikaro as he feet were going up and down dangling as he sat on the branch of the tree.

Rikaro began to think that this ninja was kind of messed up in the mind because he said the same things two times. Being in a 3 meter tall tree Rikaro would pull out two Rinnegan rods in each hand and throw the one in his left hand aiming it at the top of the ninja's left shoulder so it would Pierce it and go straight through the shoulder. Using the Finnegan rod in his left hand he would throw the Rinnegan rod and aim it at the middle of the ninja's left shoulder so there would only be a single piece of shoulder left that Rikaro would separate with the shuriken he pulled out of his weapons pouch throwing it at the single piece of bone and skin holding the shoulder to the ninja's body.
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:10 pm
After Rikaro threw the rinnegan rod at Kyson from a 3 meter tree, Kyson easily dodged the rod that was aimed at his left shoulder and moved to the right so it could miss him.

"Woah, what the hell was that for. If you want to make this a death match, then lets make it one." Kyson said as he noticed he was being threatened.

Since Kyson never stopped his "Rain Tiger At Will" jutsu, it still was heavy rain pouring down in a 100 meter radius. After Kyson dodged his rods, he had a decision to make whether he was going to kill this shinobi or escape. Kyson had a lot of ways in his head he could take out this shinobi but would it really be worth it. But that did not matter to Kyson, he just felt his life was being threatened and he should take someones life for the first time. As Kyson thought about it real hard, he used his Hydrification jutsu and tuned into a puddle. He then escaped in the rain he created and it was nearly impossible for Kyson to be located because his chakra was infused with the rain that was also infused with his chakra.

Kyson did not make it clear to the ninja if he was going to attack him or if he would escape. The ninja would probably be waiting for Kyson to attack, because Kyson escaped through the rain and left the mountains undetected. After he was far out of sight from the shinobi, Kyson immediately went home.

(Words: 1828 to redeem +9 Stat Points and EXIT)

Last edited by Kyson on Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rikaro Shinkou
Rikaro Shinkou
Citizen

Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:22 pm
"Woah what the hell was that for if you want to make this a death match then let's make it one" Kyson would say to Rikaro. Rikaro did not inted for this to be a death match so instead of attacking he would say " I am not planning to kill you. We were still training so I used our talk as a distraction to attack you " said Rikaro as Kyson fused with all the rain to be hidden away from Rikaro. Like before Rikaro could not see Kyson as he fused with all of the rain. But suddenly Kyson's chakra left the rain and down the mountain.

He must have escaped thought Rikaro as he looked at the fading chakra that had left the 100 meter radius rain and back to the village. Seeing that Kyson had left Rikaro would leave as well going leaving as he jumped from to to tree down the mountain.

1487WC

Claiming 7 stats

Exit
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum