Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro meeting Sephy!!Today at 2:15 amSephora HyuugaWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Today at 1:48 amAzuki ShinodaTalk With The ChiefToday at 1:27 amAzuki ShinodaThe Power of Nepotism Pt. 2 (IO)Today at 12:51 amJunko TsukikoWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 11:06 pmYama KokoroTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 9:26 pmKutari UchihaA rather lovely encounterYesterday at 8:50 pmJun TsukikoThe Party is Here! Yesterday at 8:45 pmJun TsukikoSmall Pack of WolvesYesterday at 8:38 pmAyato HyuugaMarking the TerritoryYesterday at 8:15 pmAkabayashi Terumi
Top posting users this month
162 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 9%
57 Posts - 8%
54 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
47 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
37 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

To be enlightened...or destroyed (P, NK, aki) Empty To be enlightened...or destroyed (P, NK, aki)

Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:04 pm
Wurak would find himself at the front of the the shinobi school. Komi was not with him this time. He didn't want his friend to be hurt or attacked for no reasons.

Staring at the doors he would think about all that he has been though recently. Meeting ninja from other villages, learning more about the situation in hoshi, and being accused of being a ninja himself. It was clear now to Wuark that his peace in this village was over; eventually he would be proven to have chakra, and he would be forced to enter into this world unwillingly. He was here at the university to get information from them; he was there to show them that he wasn't worth trying to force into being a ninja. 

It was early morning now. The dew made the area almost seem eerie and very difficult to see the areas around him. The city hadn't woken up yet. It was just him and the building for now. With all the courage he had he knew that he had to take control of his life. 

"My name is wuark." He would shout. "I know you are in there. I know you are listening to me. I wish to speak with the man in charge!"
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

To be enlightened...or destroyed (P, NK, aki) Empty Re: To be enlightened...or destroyed (P, NK, aki)

Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:47 am
"Mommy, what are we doing here," Arata looked up at the blonde, confusion written clear in his obsidian gaze as he took in his mother's serious expression. Akihana's face softened at the question, but more so at the familiar address. Many months ago, Arata had independently decided that he was too old to call her mommy, but now his complete disorientation from Sanctuary life to Haven's entirely new environs had left the six year old both confused and a little frightened. Naturally this was not something any boy would out rightly admit but reverting to calling her "mommy" once again was one of the many ways in which Akihana could sense her child's fear and apprehension.

"We're here to pick up some papers for Den because he's too busy, and Mommy also needs a book on the Senju clan," Akihana explained patiently. They were inside the compound that had once housed the great university of Haven. It had been Den and Akihana's idea to move all matters of shinobi administration to this area instead of trying to impose shinobi culture unto a city that already distrusted it. After recent events, it had come to their attention that the best possible way to work without antagonizing any of the groups that resided within Hoshi was to separate the ninja affairs from those of the Hoshigakure. The Queen's council still held court for the citizens but ninja were managed by Den.

That morning, the sun had risen early even for dawn, waking Akihana from a fitful sleep only to check on the boys and see that neither seemed to have gotten any rest either. Leaving Arashi with a potion to try and sleep more, Akihana had taken Arata with her under guide of an adventure, an adventure that the young boy was now thoroughly bored by because his mother had tricked him into running errands.

"Oh don't look so glum, sweetie, we'll get you an ice cream after this okay?" the blonde grinned, picking up her book and flipping through the contents. Arata's response was a sullen look her way.

"Why can't he go and get me one now?" the raven haired boy questioned, gesturing to the Queensguard who had followed them from the palace. "He says I'm a prince. Princes get ice cream."

"Arata," the young woman warned, a golden eyebrow raised at her child over the book. "His name is Sir Meryn and you will be respectful when you talk to him." Turning to the knight, the medic apologized. "We're very sorry Sir, it seems we're too grumpy to remember our manners at the moment. We don't deserve ice cream if we keep this up."

Horrified silence followed her words and then, before the Queensguard had a chance to accept her apology or wave it away, Arata had launched himself a the six foot tall, fully armored knight of Hoshi, hugging the man around the middle as he apologized. "No, no, I'm sorry. I just wanted ice cream Sir, i didn't mean to be rude. Would you like one too? We can all go together. I promise I'll be good."

A deep guffaw and gentle reassurance that they could make their own way back to the palace later, the knight made his way out of the building, leaving the mother and son to their work. There was a time his duty entailed protecting the Queen of all Haven, now his quest was to get ice cream for a child. Still, he supposed things could be worse. A born and bred citizen of Hoshi, Sir Meryn had yet to make up his mind about these "shinobi" that wielded chakra similar to his but his age had taught him more than shinobi arts, it had taught him how to judge people.

And perhaps not all these shinobi were bad.

As he neared the gate, he heard the outcry. Opening the gate, the hulking knight came out and addressed the youth gruffly. "You, what are you doing here? This is a restricted area. Get lost before I see you hanged, kid."
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

To be enlightened...or destroyed (P, NK, aki) Empty Re: To be enlightened...or destroyed (P, NK, aki)

Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:39 pm
I guess now its the time. Wuark thought to himself. As the gate swung open he heart raced immensely. With each creak of the doors his heart beat faster, faster, and faster. HE could feel that his life was certainly in danger. But now isn't the time to pull back. He needs to defend himself and his life in Hoshigakure. There was no need, no, there was no time, no, there was no way that he could turn back now.

Wuark stood in defiance. He watched the knight came forward. He was huge; bigger than most men Wuark had seen. He was clad in Hoshigakure Armor; it was definatley an impressive sight to behold. But Wuark just looked at him with disgust. He sold his life to the queen and to chakra. He looked smug, like he was better him, that he was better than any person in the city because THEY did not abuse chakra like him. To the young mind of Wuark. He was no better than any other sellout.

Wuark listened to him as he continued to approach the young man. Then he was close the knight began to speak to him.

""You, what are you doing here? This is a restricted area. Get lost before I see you hanged, kid."
 The man said. Look at how he thought that he was better than anyone. Once two he was just citizen of the village and now he thought that he was on top of the world. Imagine if he was in the leaf village...and I stayed. Wuark thought to himself.

Wuark waited a moment to gather his thoughts. He didn't want to say anything stupid or wrong to the knight but he didn't want to look like a coward. His reply would be what he believed to be the way to make him seem formidable but not a threat.

"I am here to see who is in charge. I am a citizen of Hoshigakure and I have several complaints about the way you ninja have treated me and my friends. We reserve every right to live in peace and just recently I was accused of being a ninja. ME!?! Do you think you have the right to just accuse people of being ninja for no reason? There is more; I want to speak to you superiors to ensure that I have the same rights that I had in Konoha."
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:54 am
"You ninja?" the Queensguard spat out, his earlier pondering on the finer virtue of shinobi forgotten. It was inbuilt really, a kind of discrimination that transcended common sense. Being called a ninja was worse than a slur upon one's mother. "Say that again Kid and your head will be spattered all over the cobblestones," Sir Meryn warned, employing his fiercest tone. Sure the ninja at the palace might be palatable but he'd see this peasant beheaded before he was accused of being one of them.

"Not that riff raff like you can tell, but I'm a Guard of her Royal Majesty's. I can arrest you right now and leave you to rot in the black cells underneath the palace for the next two hundred years, so scram." Sir Meryn would wait to see if this boy listened and high tailed it out of there, if not, the man would reach across to and grab the kid aggressively by the scruff of his shirt.

"So you like trouble, do you boy? Do you know what we do to people who make demands of their betters. You don't, cause they never live to tell."

Inside the building, Akihana would be keeping one eye on her son rummaging through a pile of papers while reading the book on Senju bloodlines that Den had offered to lent her. His studies in DNA had done a lot to help the kunoichi figure out the way her own bloodlines would work, and now that she was more aware of the biological links, she had been attempting to awaken her own addition. Histories of clans she knew and read, wood release was new to her so that warranted some studying, and studying was usually done in a quiet place. Unfortunately, when one had a hyper six year old, no place was a quiet place.

"Mommy, I changed my mind, I want a milkshake instead."

"Sweetie, you can't change your mind now, Sir Meryn's gone," the blonde replied absentmindedly, flipping a page to see diagrams o what looked like a huge wooden dragon.

"Can't you call him back."

"No, he's probably well into the city by now. And it would be rude."

"Can i go with him then?"

Akihana shook her head, not bothering with a response. Arata was bored, it was easy enough to tell what with his restlessness and bouts of irritation. The diagrams in her book looked entirely too complicated however to decrypt with the child around.

"Tell you what though, you can go explore the compound as long as you don't get far enough away that I can't hear you. Deal?"

"Fine," Arata mumbled, getting to his feet and walking out the door, headed towards the gate where he had seen the knight go. Maybe he could catch up to him. Anything would be better than sitting in a boring room with books and your mom.
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:42 pm
Wuark listened at the mans change of tone. Wuark couldn't understand for the life of him why this man was insulted by being called a ninja. Hes no better than them. Wuark knew that he was just another pawn in this great game; and wuark would not be deterred by what he felt was a near pawn.

Wuark would say nothing, not yet at least.

He would watch as the man, with such speed and determination would advance in Wuark. He grunted and tried to get away from his grasp but to no avail. HE would listen to his threat, no, he needed to be heard. Even if it was behind a jail cell. He deserved to be heard.

"I refuse to leave this place until I am heard. I reserve the right to a hearing, Guardsman. You are no better than I in the eyes of the law. I deserve every right to have my voice heard; since my complaint is with whoever in in charge of these ninja I must speak to him. I was a ninja, I'm not a guardsman, but I am still a human being living in this CITY. Now let. me. in." Wuarks tone was determined and harsh. He learned from his brother that not letting yourself be heard, not letting yourself be seen means that you always be controlled; all shadows are always controlled by the light.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Mon Sep 07, 2015 1:44 pm
“And I deserve the right to stab little runts through the brain without Her Grace questioning me, but you don’t see me doing that,” the Queensguard answered, not at all deterred by the peasant’s insistence. He had seen a lifetime of peasants, all one and the same, and lately there had been too many of them. In Sir Meryn’s personal opinion, it would do the city good to lock a few thousand of its vermin away but her Majesty and the new Princess were of the charitable sort. Nonetheless, no one would notice one missing runt who never existed.

With that in mind, the irate Queensguard was just about to strike a blow to this visitor’s head when a small face popped out through the tiny gap in the gate where he’d emerged from. “Sir Meryn, Mommy said I coul-“ Arata trailed off, taking in the scene before him, his dark eyebrows raised in confusion as the knight hurried to straighten his frame and lower his head in respect.

“Prince Arata,” the older man warned but the six year old, oblivious as always, strode right up to the boy who looked all grown up too, but in a cool way and not like the knight or mommy.

“Hi,” Arata spoke cheerily, extending a hand to greet the newcomer. “I’m Arata, who are you? Do you want some ice cream or milkshake? Sir Meryn is going to go get us some.”
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)
Citizen

Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:19 pm
Wuark was strong. According to him he was stronger than any one person that he knew. Fear wasn't something that he let control him. But in this instance fear was almost certainly affecting Wuark. HE was angry, yes; he was determined, yes; but was he afraid? He was more afraid than he was ever in his entire life. Even when he left the leaf village years ago he wasn't afraid; then again he was more in grief than anything else that time. Now all that was doing was purely selfish reasons and done because of selfish causes.

He didn't want to be seen as a threat to the knight standing before him, as he was before thinking, but now the whole of his life was being threatened. The knight had took what Wuark said personally it seems. His facial expression and his levels of anger have just escalated further and further to the point that Wuark didn't know what to do. He wasn't looking now at being imprisoned, He was looking at being executed.

It couldn't end like this. There was so much more that Wuark had to do. He wanted to finish his home, find a girl, raise Komi to a huntress with speed and power. He had all of these things he wanted to do.

“And I deserve the right to stab little runts through the brain without Her Grace questioning me, but you don’t see me doing that,”

But he wouldn't go down a coward. When he heard the knight say that he did not know if he was being merciful or just letting Wuark know what was to come. Then he saw his body moving in a way that would in fact hurt Wuark. He was going to slam down on the young ninja. The knight looked strong, and given that Wuark hasn't trained him self he knew that such a blow would definitely knock him out; or even worse it would kill him.

But then. Just as the blow would hit he heard a boy screaming out from the gates. He looked young; he looked too young to see such an hostile act. He did however give Wuark a name to the knights face; in that moment meryn let him down and looked with respect towards the young boy. Wuark knew then that this boy was important; at least he was important enough to stop the knight from bashing wuarks head in. Maybe this stroke of luck was the way Wuark could get into speaking with the person in charge.

The boy came in close to Wuark and as a proud boy he spoke to Wuark.

Greetinsg Arata. My name is Wuark. YES! Oh my goodness I love ice cream! We could go together if you want? Would that be O.K.? Meryn I know that were just starting our resistance training but this boy should really be looked after right?" Wuark would say. It was cunning: It would maybe make the boy think that there was no real harm being done and if would give him a chance to get away from Meryn for a bit. Perhaps this would be the way to get to the leader of the ninja hovel.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:17 pm
"I'm not a little boy!" Arata would exclaim with a pout when Wuark said he needed looking after. 'I'm six years old, and I can do jutsu!" He explained, shaking his dark head along with his speech. "I'm a ninja, honest, mommy said so, didn't she Sir Meryn?"

The knight only shook his head resolutely, it seemed theere would be no cleaning up of the streets today. Still, the day he got an ice cream for a filthy little-

"And weren't you going to get the ice creams already? Though it's a good thing you didn't leave yet or you wouldn't know Wuark wanted one too," Arata added with an easy grin. "Hey Wuark, come on in, we can go hang out inside while he gets ice creams. Mommy says I'm not supposed to go too far and somehow she always figures out when I do." This last bit of information was relayed with a sad shrug of the little boy's shoulders. "We don't have to hang out with her though, she's just looking at boring papers. We can play in the compound, and I can show you a really cook bird's nest I found."

With that, the child would invite Wuark into the compound, the silent knight gazing daggers at the young man but unable to do anything about it. Following the duo insdie though, he made his way to Akihana, informing her of the stranger Arata had invited in.

"Would you like me to stay, Your Grace?"

"Oh there's no need, I'm sure there was no ill intent meant, Sir Meryn. I'll check in on them now," the blonde reassured, forming the seals for shadow clone. Leaving her clone to study the book, the kunoichi made her way to the compound, first waving the knight out of the gates on his quest for ice cream and then making her way towards the two boys.

"Well hi there," she greeted them both with a warm smile," I see you made a new friend Arata, want to introduce mommy to him?"
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen

Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:30 pm
When it seemed like there was no answer coming from the young man, Akihana grew worried. Was he too taken by the blonde hair? Or worse fallen ill in some way? The kunoichi would have extended a hand to help check if he was in good health but she knew Hoshi citizens did not take very kindly to ninja arts and the last thing she wanted to do was upset this man further. So instead of trying to get his attention, Akihana turned to the standing Queensguard.

Sir Meryn," she spoke softly, the begining of an apology in her tone. "Could you please escort this citizen safely to the nearest medical center. No harm is to befall him, I'll be coming by to check after we're done here."

"Can I go too, mom?" Arata interrupted, directing big hopeful eyes at his mother.

Not right now, sweetie, but we'll go see him once he's better." With that, the blonde let Sir Meryn take Wuark safely to the nearest medical center where he would get help. She and Arata in the meantime would return to the office, Akihana continuing to read on wood release while her clone entertained her son.

(Exit Akihana, Arata and Wuark, claims incoming)

TWC: 1900 - all toward Senju reroll
Echo Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 49110

Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:36 am
Approved.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum