HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
61%
 61% [ 152 ]
Word of mouth
19%
 19% [ 48 ]
Forum advert
3%
 3% [ 7 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 6 ]
Other
15%
 15% [ 37 ]
Total Votes : 250
V6 Staff List

Administrators:
Kurisu Ametsuchi
Viper Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha

Moderators:
Youka Tau
Akihana Akari
Ganki Sakura
Risako Akara
Ashie Uchiha
Maku

Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Koroshi's Summon
2-Tails: N/A
3-Tails: N/A
4-Tails: Kurisu Amersuchi
5-Tails: Denkiteki Hayato
6-Tails: Viper Uchiha
7-Tails: N/A
8-Tails: N/A
9-Tails: Koroshi Uchiha

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: Primrose Uchiha
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: Taios
5-Tails: Akihana Akari
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: Nobu Sen Katto
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: Samuru Uchiha

Kage List

Hokage: Kurisu Ametsuchi
Kazekage: Koroshi Uchiha
Hogokage: Denkiteki Hayato
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Youka Tau
Latest topics
» Shouhei Sato's Stats
by Shouhei Sato <3 Today at 3:36 pm

» V6 Ninja Shop
by Akihana Akari Today at 3:26 pm

» joint lock
by Xuba Xixisis <3 Today at 3:16 pm

» Sukea Tamashi
by Sukea Tamashi Today at 3:01 pm

» Kaen Yuki (Statistics)
by Kaen Yuki Today at 2:49 pm

» Kaen vs Chisana
by Kaen Yuki Today at 2:03 pm

» Ice Release: Ice Breaking Fist
by Kaen Yuki Today at 1:57 pm

» Xuba Xixisis stats
by Xuba Xixisis <3 Today at 1:16 pm

» Kyousuke Snow
by Kyousuke Snow <3 Today at 11:05 am

» Always Aspire
by Chisana Kiseki <3 Today at 8:54 am

Top posting users this week
Akihana Akari

Kaen Yuki

Kobayashi Senshi <3

Chisana Kiseki <3

Xuba Xixisis <3

Mitsui the Heart Eater

Orokana <3

Mortarion

Yensung Aburame <3

Shouhei Sato <3

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Cole VS Salzem another spar (p, nk)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cole Yuki
Genin
Genin

Fame : 0
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : water, wind
Clan : Yuki
Clan Element : ice
Bloodline : Ice release
Ryo : 4000
100%

PostSubject: Re: Cole VS Salzem another spar (p, nk)   Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:53 am

Cole watched as a blast came flying back at him. It was taking the same trail that his black dragon blizzard jutsu had used. Dam cole thought to himself he didn't see that coming, and didn't even have time move out of the way as fast as it was coming at him. He barley had enough time to even know it was coming at him with the Rain Tiger at Will jutsu, as the attack flew through the rain. Every plan cole tried to come up with didn't work he was going to have to take the hit.

The attack would connect with coles right arm running all the way up it before it exploded. Cole would fall back on his back laying on the ground holding his arm. The mist would clear away as the attack was able to push the mist out of the area. Cole would could clearly see again as the rain slowly came to a stop with him not caring about it no more, and letting the jutsu go. Cole would wake for sal to approach, and would stay on the ground. Only setting up when sal got closer or said something.

(TWC-2124)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Salzem <3
Chuunin
Chuunin

Fame : 22
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Water
Clan : None
Clan Element : None
Bloodline : Lycanthropy
Ryo : 6250
100%

PostSubject: Re: Cole VS Salzem another spar (p, nk)   Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:25 am

Salzem's attack hit home and he smiled. The wind-tiger seemed to crawl up Cole's arm before exploding, engulfing Cole's entire body in the blast. Had he used his full strength, Cole's body would've been decimated. Had he been though...? Cole took two 19 power blows... As the dust cleared, Salzem saw Cole lying down on the ground, clutching his arm. Had he broken it? He knew Cole was crafty though and it could've been a rouse. Salzem flooded his body with chakra, focusing it into the membranes of his skin cells. His skin seemed to flip, hardening into dark red scales. Salzem then weaved another set of hand signs, and his hands began to glow with a light blue aura. Salzem walked cautiously over to Cole, taking note that the rain had come to a stop. Had he done it? Had he won? Once Salzem got within arm's length, Salzem would place his hands on Cole's arm, if he would let him.
"Let me see your arm." Salzem said as he came closer. Using his medical ninjutsu level 2, he would check to see if any bones had been fractured or broken. There was a fracture, but a very small one. He could have it fixed up in a few seconds. After healing Cole's arm, Salzem would nod at Cole before absently saying "I won." He looked at Cole for a few seconds before offering him a hand to help him stand.

"In honor of such a good fight, I'm going too buy you that ice cream anyway."

GO AWAY! Just... leave me alone.... please......

Stats:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cole Yuki
Genin
Genin

Fame : 0
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : water, wind
Clan : Yuki
Clan Element : ice
Bloodline : Ice release
Ryo : 4000
100%

PostSubject: Re: Cole VS Salzem another spar (p, nk)   Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:35 pm

Cole laid their as sal approached and when sal got to him he set up still holding his arm. Sal would look the arm over and start using his medical jutsu to fix coles arm. Cole could feel the jutsu working as the pain in his arm started to go away. After sal was done he stood back up and offered cole a hand to stand. Cole would take sals hand stand up beside him when sal would say. “I won” cole would look at sal after he said this knowing he had lost and would say. “Yea I lost this one but next time I will win” cole would have a half smile on his face.

Sal would then look at cole and say. "In honor of such a good fight, I'm going too buy you that ice cream anyway." Cole was happy to hear that he was going to get his ice cream anyways. He didn't think he would be able to after his loss, but that didn't matter any more. At least not till after the ice cream was eating. Cole would start to walk away with sal beside him to go to the ice cream stand again were cole had found sal to day.

exit
(TWC-2332 claiming 11 stats, and 2332 words to mastering black dragon blizzard)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Salzem <3
Chuunin
Chuunin

Fame : 22
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Water
Clan : None
Clan Element : None
Bloodline : Lycanthropy
Ryo : 6250
100%

PostSubject: Re: Cole VS Salzem another spar (p, nk)   Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:19 am

Salzem would help Cole to his feet, saying nothing, feeling his smile said enough. He would walk with Cole back to the ice cream store, greeting the proprietor with his respectful nod.

"One vanilla and One Chocolate, please." Salzem would ask, and wait for the man to get their treats. When he returned, Salzem handed Cole his vanilla and Salzem took his chocolate, paying the man for his service. Salzem would then sit down by a bench next to the stand, watching the clouds go by. He would have to come back to reality at some point, but for now, he would enjoy the moment.

(exit)
WC: 1922

Claiming 9 stats for Zeefalvora and 900 ryo

GO AWAY! Just... leave me alone.... please......

Stats:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akihana Akari
Akatsuki
Akatsuki

Fame : 372
Home Village :
  • Star

Element(s) : Fire, Lightning, Water
Clan : Akari
Clan Element : Light
Bloodline : Golden Eye
Ryo : 47600
100%

PostSubject: Re: Cole VS Salzem another spar (p, nk)   Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:05 am

Approved <3

You're awesome, give yourself a treat. <3

"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light.
I have loved the stars too fondly, to be fearful of the night."

Important information:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cole VS Salzem another spar (p, nk)   Today at 5:40 pm

Back to top Go down

Cole VS Salzem another spar (p, nk)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Fire Country :: Forest-