Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 33973

Ascension (P , NK) - Page 7 Empty Re: Ascension (P , NK)

Sat Sep 19, 2015 4:10 pm
As Kyson was headed towards the training grounds after seeing his friend Royalty. As Kyson was walking towards him, Kyson noticed Royalty was continually running towards him and did not show any signs of slowing down. As Royalty got closer, he went lower towards Kyson. He was wondering what Royalty was planning to do, and then quickly Royalty picked Kyson up and threw him on his shoulders and began to spin around while Kyson was on his shoulders. It was obvious the young shinobi was excited to see his friend. They only saw each other for about an hour before and was still able to create a close connection with each other. It was almost like they were destined to become friends. They were almost like long lost brothers that finally met for the first time. As Royalty put Kyson down, Royalty began to tell Kyson about all the technique his uncle Ashura had taught him. 

As Kyson was listening to his story about how his training went. It blew Kyson's mind to the fullest. As he expected, he was training just as hard as he was. But what do you expect, his father and uncle are brothers. So it is only natural that they train their students as hard as possible. They are always willing to push their students to become better than them. When Royalty told Kyson that he learned his second element, his face lit up because he learned his second element too. As he was listening to his story about his training, he was glad his rival was keeping up with him and not slacking off.

Then Royalty began to talk about a technique he created. Kyson could not believe it because he did not even think about to create his own technique. That sort of lit a light bulb in Kyson''s head, he should also teach himself some new jutsu's and techniques just like Royalty did. As Kyson waited to see what the new technique was, Royalty began to elevate off the ground slowly. Every meter Royalty began to elevate, Kyson face was just lit up and he had no words to say at the moment. He has never been that impressed by someone his whole life. A Genin at the age of thirteen was able to teach himself how to fly. After Royalty had landed Kyson responded.

"Oh my gosh Royalty!! I can not believe what I am seeing right now. You are like... like.. flying right now. That is amazing that you were able to just teach yourself that." Kyson said with a strong tone of enthusiasm as Royalty learned how to fly. 

"So I guess you were the surprise your father was talking about. He told me there was a surprise waiting for me at the training grounds and I never thought it would be you ha ha. But maaan your father worked me to my very limit every day. He taught me four A-Rank jutsu's. He taught me this one jutsu called "Rain Tiger At Will," I can summon rain over a one hundred meter radius and pin point someones exact location with my chakra infused with the rain. He also taught this jutsu where I can summon water almost as big as huge lake. But my favorite jutsu he taught me was a jutsu that specialized in my clan only. Its called the "Water Gun" Jutsu, It is like shooting bullets of water through my index finger and it can penetrate the body easily. He also taught me how to summon sharks with my water. Let me see.. there was one more thing I missed... ummm. OH YEA! With my wind element, he taught me how to make six twenty by twenty meter tornadoes. That is six tornadoes with a width and length of sixty five feet. That jutsu was tough as hell to learn though ha ha." Kyson said as he was excited to tell Royalty about how his training went with his father.

Royalty asked Kyson if he can teach him how to use the water element. Kyson was willing to help his friend out with no problem at all. But on one condition.

"Sure man I'll teach you the water element... only if you teach me your earth element ha ha. You father was telling me I could combine my elements to make ice. But I was really interested in making a wood element, combining earth and my water element. Hey since we are here at the training ground, we can teach each other our elements. While you are practicing to learn the water element, I will be practicing to learn your earth. That could be my training for the day. Plus we could catch up on some things since it has been a while." Kyson said as he responded to Royalty's request about teaching him his water element. Kyson is always trying to better his ninjutsu and other elements. So learning high rank water, wind, earth, and wood ninjutsu will be a huge asset to Kyson becoming a real successful ninja. One day, with these two shionbi's work ethics and dedication. Nothing will stand in there way in the future.

(Words: 864, 2087/4000 for earth element)
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6800

Sat Sep 19, 2015 5:47 pm
Royalty sat in awe as his new friend Kyson had told him about all of the things he had learned while he had been training with his father. The things he was saying highly interested the boy. The two were growing up as two distinct ninja. It seemed that Kyson was heavy into his water elemental ninjutsu. He has been saying a lot of things having to do with the water element. I mean it is his natural born element. Kyson had been able to do things like summon sharks, hide using a mist technique, and even make it start to rain. That was phenomenal in Royalty’s eyes. Who knew one could control the weather at will. Royalty was surprised to hear that about his friend Kyson. It was true that Kyson had a natural liking to the element however. He was able to actually turn himself into water after all.

Upon hearing Kyson’s request to want to be taught how the harness the earth element, Royalty had gotten even more excited. This would be the first time the two have trained together. It was a win win too. Kyson could learn the earth element and Royalty could be taught how to use the water element. It will go both ways for the two. Upon Kyson finishing his words, Royalty spoke.

“Sure man, we could do that. I was actually thinking of taking the day off to just relax and take in the environment but that does sound like a great idea. I could expand my jutsu arsenal but learning different water style techs. Come with me, I’ll show you where we could train in these particular elements.”

After finishing his sentence, Royalty grabbed at his friend. He then took a deep breath and lifted off of the ground. He was ascending. Having Kyson with him, Kyson would be lifted off of the ground as well once Royalty got high enough. He flew them both to the same grounds where Ashura had brought him to teach him how to use the earth element. This was the same grounds where he had punched the cement wall then kicked at the right cement wall and then threw the rocks towards the pond. Although it had been some rigorous training for sure, it was highly effective once he actually had gotten the hang of it.

Only a few minutes went by and the guys were already at the dirt field. Again, it was a field full of dirt with a cement wall at each side. Rocks of various sizes had been all around the field of dirt. The walls had been the perimeter of two separate buildings. From the two adjacent sides in which you were able to reach the field, were the entrance side where they had arrived from and the other had a shallow pond. Royalty then descended and let Kyson down very lightly until landing on the terrain himself. He then spoke and explained what they were doing there. He basically repeated what Ashura had told him.

"Alright Kyson, we are here. This is where Ashura had taught me how to properly use the earth style. I had to learn the hard way that earth was nothing to play with. Here, as you can see, is an ideal spot for anyone to harness their earth style jutsu. It also makes for a great place for concentration and meditation. I came here when Ashura went away on a mission. I figured I should not just wait around for him. It was nice to actually get stuff done on my own. Anyway, what I want you to do is punch the left wall 10 times, then kick the right wall 10 times. After you've finished I want you to throw a rock. Start with a smaller one, then as you do more sets and start over, I want you to choose a rock that was larger than the last one that you have previously thrown. I did this a lot of times and let me tell you. IT IS BRUTAL. Your fists and feet will start to hurt after like the first two runs. Punching concrete is serious. But of course, I have gotten stronger since the last time I did it. I does not affect me as much anymore. Now, any suggestions on what I should do to learn the water element? There is a pond at the other end of the field. Want me to do something with that?” Royalty had looked at his best friend with much fire him his heart. It was exhilarating being the teacher for once. He was teaching Kyson something that would stick with him for the rest of his life. Who knows what he would do with his earth element. His ninjutsu would certainly skyrocket using this and the wood techniques.

(WC - 807. 2880/4000 for water element)
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:08 pm
After Kyson asked Royalty if they can train for their third elements. Royalty said “Sure man, we could do that. I was actually thinking of taking the day off to just relax and take in the environment but that does sound like a great idea. I could expand my jutsu arsenal but learning different water style techs. Come with me, I’ll show you where we could train in these particular elements.”

After Royalty's response, Kyson was delighted to hear his response and that he agreed to his response. But Kyson was not too surprised with his response. I mean, just like Kyson, Royalty is always willing to improve his skill and grow stronger. So it was almost expected when Royalty agreed to Kyson's request. After the two agreed to train with each other. Royalty quickly grabbed Kyson and he paused then took a deep breathe. Kyson was curious as to what he was doing and then suddenly. Royalty began to elevate into the air and bringing Kyson along with him. Kyson and Royalty began to fly to the area Royalty had learned his earth style. It was kind of an ironic area because the place had a shallow lake where Kyson can teach Royalty his water element. As Kyson is being flown by Royalty, Kyson is amazed that he is actually flying through the sky and not walking.

As they approached the area they were going to train, Kyson saw a dirt field and they were rocks all around it. Just the look of the area gave Kyson the chills. The area looked like a real intense place train. It looked liked nothing but pain and suffering was going on in this type of environment. But what ever the cost was, Kyson was determined to complete his training to learn his next element. Learning this element will probably his most difficult one yet. Even though he only knows two at the moment. 

Royalty now began to explain to Kyson how his training for the earth element was going to go. Kyson was excited to hear what Royalty had to say. Even though he is actually being taught by his rival. At the same time it is like his brother is teaching him as well. And it will be vice versa when Kyson teaches Royalty how to train for the water element. Because Royalty's father was teaching Kyson and he quickly had a teacher and student relationship. Kyson almost felt like he was part of the family when it came to Royalty, his father, and Ashura. It was the closest thing Kyson had to a family since his parents passed away and the people from his clan are no where to be found. The only thing Kyson was told about his parents was that his dad was an amazing shinobi and his mom had loved him like no other. 

As Royalty was explaining the training to Kyson, Kyson can tell that Royalty had been through a lot when training for the earth element. Kyson was going to have to repeatedly punch, kick, and throw rocks. Kyson never really did any physical taijutsu training, he mostly did ninjutsu and element techniques. So using his physical body to train was a little new to him. But of course, Kyson was willing to go the extra mile to achieve his new element.

"Wow! I have to keep punching a rock, then kicking it and then throwing it. That does sound brutal sheesh. You must have been in some real pain when performing this training. Like did your fist and legs start bleeding ha ha. But anyways, here is how the training is going to go for the water element. Water is not as physical as earth when it comes to training for it. Its more of concentration and trying to become one with water. When I learned my wind element, I had to sit on a lake and make wind come out my hands and blow the water away with my hands. You are going to sit on the water and concentrate on trying to bend water. To do this you will need to sit and concentrate on fusing your chakra with the water around you. Try to allow your chakra to be one with the water and try lifting it up and cause it to shape different forms in mid air. I know it sounds weird and boring but that is the best way I can think of to train for your water element. Trust me, when your father taught me wind, I had to sit on the water for about an hour just to learn it. It was frustrating but it was definitely worth every moment I spent. And After he taught me it, he wasted no time teaching me an A Rank wind jutsu." Kyson said as he explained to Royalty how he will perform his training for the water element.

"Now, I am going to head over to the rocks and begin the training. So go over to the lake and remember everything I told you. And if you have any questions, just ask me." Kyson said has he began to head towards the big rocks to begin training for his earth element.

(Words: 873, 2960/4000 for earth element)
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Sat Sep 19, 2015 10:02 pm
Royalty had enjoyed his time of instructing his friend Kyson. But it was now his turn to be instructed by him. Learning earth had been very physical and it took a lot of stamina. Learning water probably was not going to be as bad since it’s not as physical as earth. After harnessing the chakra of the ground that he stood on, it was time to master the universal solvent; water.

Royalty listened closely to what Kyson had to say. He treated his speech as if it was Ashura telling him what to do. As a result, he took it very seriously. It was fun and all getting to see his friend once again. It was also very fun when they were showing each other the new stuff they learned since the last time they had seen each other but now was time for business. You needed to take your training seriously or you would not get the desired results. Time for action.

The young boy listened as Kyson had said; ‘Water is not as physical as earth when it comes to training for it. It is more of concentration and trying to become one with water. When I learned my wind element, I had to sit on a lake and make wind come out my hands and blow the water away with my hands. You are going to sit on the water and concentrate on trying to bend water. To do this you will need to sit and concentrate on fusing your chakra with the water around you. Try to allow your chakra to be one with the water and try lifting it up and cause it to shape different forms in the middle of the air. I know it sounds weird and boring but that is the best way I can think of to train for your water element. Trust me, when your father taught me wind, I had to sit on the water for about an hour just to learn it. It was frustrating but it was definitely worth every moment I spent.’ This is what Royalty paid most attention to as it was the direct guidelines to learning how to use the water element. Royalty took it all in then spoke back to his friend before he left off for the pond.

“Yeah man, that does not seem too hard. I will probably get this done a tad bit quicker than that ha ha. I am really good at concentrating. You do not understand how hard and long I meditated when I was trying to elevate myself off of the ground ha ha. It took me HOURS oh my goodness. It was just so hard to focus on the air around me and to not get distracted. But I will most definitely get this done. I will see you in a bit.” Royalty smiled and put his hand up as if he was about to say goodbye. He then turned around and began walking to the pond.

When Royalty first got to the pond, he thought to himself. This pond is really too shallow to just sit on. His weight would most certainly fall through to the bottom. There was no way this small pond could support his mass. As a result, Royalty chose not to sit on the pond. He was going to do this, just not the way Kyson had initially instructed him to do. It was okay, sometimes you have to bend the rules just a tad bit.

When he realized that he could not sit on the pond, Royalty had to quickly learn to improvise. What else could he do to learn how to bond with water? An idea then dawned in his head. He does not necessarily have to be sitting on top of the pond, but instead, he could get put his hand inside the water and feel it. This would help him to learn how the water moved and to help him become one with the element. Royalty then walked to the very edge of the pond and crouched down. He was still on his feet, with his knees in front of his chin and his left arm on top of his knees in front of his face. Using his right hand, he would softly lay it into the water. He washed as his hand caused ripple effects inside of the pond. They were small and full of rhythm. The ripples only lasted a short time however. He did only put his hand inside the pond softly. The boy then began to close his eyes and take a deep breath. He took everything in and took a deep breath. It was time for him to feel as if he was one with water. He felt the flow and it was serene. The water was not too cold and it was not too warm. It was a warm and humid day but the sun does not always shine in the Village Hidden in the Clouds. As a result, it was just a cool little temperature that felt comfortable for the boy. He was becoming one with the water by the minute.

(WC - 861. 3741/4000 for water element)
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:34 pm
After Kyson had finished explaining to Royalty about what his training is. Kyson quickly rushed over to the rocks and started to begin the training. He had to prepare himself because this is going to be the most physical training Kyson has ever done. All of his other training were not as physical as this. His training was mostly controlling you chakra. That was easy for for Kyson than most people because he specializes in ninjutsu, so that would not be that hard for him. As Kyson approached the rock he was going to begin to train on. Kyson's job was to punch the left wall 10 times, then kick the right wall 10 times. And then after he finished that he had to throw a rock, Starting with a smaller one, then as he did more sets and start over. He had to choose a rock that was larger than the last one that he had previously thrown. It sounded as hard as it looked. Kyson did not even know if he was really ready to do this kind of training. But he thought, if Royalty did, then he will as well.

Now it was time to begin, Kyson got ready as he prepared to punch the rock hard. One punch, two punches, three punches, four punches, five punches, six punches, seven punches, eight punches, nine punches, ten punches. Kyson punched at the hard and solid rock with a lot of force while alternating his fists. He probably should have took it easy for his first trial, but he was too determined to learn this element. Especially when it was Royalty the one teaching him. It was like he wanted to prove to himself and Royalty that he can do this without a sweat. Now it was time for Kyson to start kicking the rock ten times right after he finished punching it. One kick, two kicks, three kicks, four kicks, five kicks, six kicks, seven kicks, eight kicks, nine kicks, ten kicks. After delivering ten kicks, Kyson went to go find a good sized rock, about the size of both his palms. And then he threw it as hard as he could. Right after Kyson threw the rock, it was time for him to repeat the same steps except this time, he has to find a bigge rock. And he goes again. One punch, two punches, three punches, four punches, five punches, six punches, seven punches, eight punches, nine punches, ten punches. Kyson was starting to feel some pain and fatigue after punching the rock hard. But at the same time, it was like his hands were getting used to it. Could it be he is already starting to become one with wind? He now moves on to the kicks. One kick, two kicks, three kicks, four kicks, five kicks, six kicks, seven kicks, eight kicks, nine kicks, ten kicks. 

"Damn! I am starting to feel it. Does not matter, I will keep pushing." Kyson said as he finished kicking the rock hard ten times.

He now finds a rock that weighs ten five pounds and throws it as far as he can. His hands and feet are starting to feel as hard as rock. Coincidence?  Kyson kept repeating this process over and over again. His hands were feeling sore in the beginning but as he kept pushing, it was like all the pain was going away. He was slowly becoming one with rock. Kyson pushed himself on this element more than he did on the wind element. Is it because he pushed himself more because Royalty was the one teaching him it? Kyson had finished five sets of the rock training and he picked up a rock that was up to twenty pounds and threw it as hard as he can. 

(Words: 634, 3594/4000 for earth element)
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:10 am
Royalty was really focused on feeling the flow of water moving against his hand. He was so still that even though there was not a current, he could feel the water as if it were flowing towards his hand. The water had to adjust to Royalty’s hand. It could not just simply move how it wanted to. Once the water came into contact with him, it had to find its way around his fingers. The water could not just move freely once it did come into contact with him.

Royalty broke his focus to see what Kyson had been doing. The fellow genin had been working hard over there indeed. He wondered how many sets he would do on his first try. Royalty had only did 3 before he got too tired.

The young Yuka boy turned his attention back on his training. He wanted to finish up. This was not as hard as it was to learn the earth element. Calm water was so serene. The boy closed his eyes. He then took a deep breath in and out. After some concentration, the water parted in the shallow lake. The scene was similar to Moses and the Red Sea. Royalty only had that one hand inside of the pond. It seemed he had developed becoming one with the element of water. He smiled and then got up. He took his hand out and walked to Kyson. Royalty spoke.

“Ashura was telling me how earth was the most physical element. It does kind of take some brute force to get a hold of it. Once you are finished, how about we go get something to eat.” Royalty said with a smile. He believed in Kyson’s ability. He knew that he could certainly master the earth element.

(WC - 296. 4000/4000 for water element w/ 37 remainder. Adding the 37 with the 163 remainder from the previous page with results in a total of 21 stat points to redeem.)

Last edited by Royalty on Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:19 am

Approved <3
Kyson
Kyson
Citizen

Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:33 am
As Kyson continued to keep pushing himself and performing his earth element training, Kyson is really starting to feel the element of earth flow within him. After every set he has done, he was beginning to feel it more and more after each set. Kyson was really starting to feel the groove. the pain was beginning to go away slowly. Kyson was feeling real good the way his body was reacting to the training. As Kyson was training, he quickly stopped for a couple seconds to see how Royalty was holding up. He saw the young shinobi sitting still as a rock and concentrating. Kyson felt a bit of jealousy. Royalty's training looked so much simple and easier than Kyson's training. But back to the training, Kyson was convinced that he was one with earth. To test that out, he did one last and final set. This time he was going to give it everything he got, no holding back. As he began to punch the rock, he was beginning to leave dents in the rock. A powerful punch, one after another. Then he moved on to the kicks. As he was delivering powerful kicks, it was not feeling pain at all with each kick. His arms and legs felt as hard as rock. After he had finished the kicks, finally it was throwing a rock. He picked up a twenty five pound rock and threw it as hard as he can. The rock flew about ten meters when he threw it. It was a powerful and fast throw. Kyson has now become one with the earth element. 

As he takes a look at Royalty, he noticed that he had finished before him and he just had that look of accomplishment in his face. Kyson knew without a doubt that Royalty had became one with the water element. Kyson was proud of Royalty but of course he expected nothing less from his best friend and rival. Kyson was very excited to train with Royalty today. He feels that they should do this more often. But they are going to have a lot of time to train with themselves once Royalty's father and Ashura stops training them.

“Ashura was telling me how earth was the most physical element. It does kind of take some brute force to get a hold of it. Once you are finished, how about we go get something to eat.” Royalty said.

"Yeah I know, it took some energy out of me. but of course it was nothing I couldn't handle. And yea lets get something to eat. I am starving ha ha." Kyson said as his stomach was beginning to rumble. He was glad that Royalty brought food up in the conversation because he could use a good meal after a good day of training. Also he felt they should treat themselves after teaching each other a new element. Ashura and Royalty's father are going to be proud that they taught each other new elements. That will be a start on the two shinobi growing together to become stronger.

The boys had completed a good day of training. They also finally got to meet each other again after their first encounter. The two shinobi now began to go get something to eat. Kyson thought they should go get some ramen or maybe even some dumplings. Either way, he was happy to finally see his best friend again and they could finally catch up on some things. After they get something to eat, Kyson would most likely take a walk around Kumogakure and head home to rest for the remainder of the day.

(Words: 606, 4200/4000 redeem for earth element and 21 stat points)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:56 am

Approved <3
Royalty <3
Royalty <3
Citizen

Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:56 pm
Dawn had been vastly approaching. It was morning time but Royalty was still asleep. He had still been asleep having dreams of him and Kyson doing great things. One dream that really stood out was when they had become part of the Kumogakure Anbu Black Ops squad. They had been busy trying to make their village, and eventually the world a better place to live. A major detail that stood out in his dream was when he and Kyson had been in a 2 on 1 battle against an infamous missing ninja. He did give the two boys a run for his money. But in the end, the two used precise teamwork and communication to take down the culprit. They had gotten quite the acknowledgement for their feat. The Raikage had certainly been proud of the two.

It was quite clear that Kyson was already a big part in Royalty’s life and vice versa. The two certainly bonded greatly over a short period of time. It was hard to fathom how different his life would be if he had never met the fellow genin.  Had it been for Royalty not having any real friends after the move to the Village Hidden in the Clouds, there bond would not be as extensive and strong. Sometimes Royalty felt as if he was closer to Kyson then he was his own father. Upon working, his dad was rarely ever home. He did not quite understand how you could want to push your son to be an outstanding ninja if you are not there to push him. It did not make sense to him.

Royalty had woke up at the sound of someone knocking at his door. He yawned before going to the door to answer. Once he opened the door, he vaguely noticed Ashura. Royalty had still not fully woken up. You could see it in his eyes. Ashura then spoke to the boy.

“Hey man, how was the meet up with Kyson? I had stopped by to see you two but I did not see either of you at the normal grounds. Where did you two go?” Ashura was indeed confused. He did not understand how far the two boys could have gotten in that short amount of time. Royalty had been wiping his eyes before he replied.

“Oh, um… we went to the dirt field. The one where you taught me how to use the earth element. You said before, it was easier to learn things from other people if they knew it. I taught him how to use the earth element and in exchange he helped me learn about the water element. I showed him the same method that you had showed me. You know, the punching the wall technique. I enjoy doing those. He is not as physically strong as me so he had sort of a problem with it. It all worked out though ha ha.” Royalty finished off with a chuckle as he scratched the back of his head. Ashura had then replied to his nephew.

“Ahh, so that is what went down yesterday. Well what happened to taking the day off? Ha,” Ashura asked his nephew, Royalty. The boy responded with the reasoning behind it all.

“Yeah, Kyson had said the same exact thing to be honest. I do not know for sure why. We had both gotten excited once we told each other of the many things each of us learned. When he had finished, he just asked me if we could teach other since it was a give and get situation. I said it really did not matter. It did not take us much to learn our respective element. After we finished, we just went to go get something to eat. Nothing too special.” He was looking directly at Ashura as he spoke. His uncle then replied.

“Ahh, I see…. Well come on, let us learn a few things today. Back to old times I say.” Ashura then smiled. He knew that Royalty would indeed be excited. The boy replied.

“Sure Uncle Ash! Let me just focus on taking a shower and freshening up for right now. I’ll be downstairs in a bit.” Royalty sounded very excited. Ashura nodded and turned around. He walked away as he went downstairs. Royalty turned around and went back into his room to grab a few things. He then made his way to the restroom. Once Royalty had appeared in his bathroom, he closed the door behind him. He then walked to the sink and turned on the faucet. Grabbing his toothbrush, Royalty began to brush his teeth. He continued to brush and floss until his mouth felt refreshed. After finishing, the boy turned on the shower and removed the garments that he had already been in. Hopping in, he washed himself. His shower was not too long. Royalty just washed the essential body parts for he had already taken a shower the night before. After stepping out, Royalty dried himself off and put on his usual garments. He felt so comfortable in his normal silk outfit.

After he had finished getting completely ready it seemed as if he was still not truly awake as of yet. He needed something to jumpstart his brain. Maybe breakfast would allow him to do this. The boy noticed his hair dripping with water. He grabbed a towel and patted it on his head. The towel rested upon his head. He then went downstairs and noticed his uncle reading the newspaper. He also had a bowl with food remnants on it. It was clear that he just had a meal. Royalty then went into the cabinets and the fridge to get the necessary items to make a bowl of cereal. He then sat down across from Ashura and started to eat it, but very slowly. The two did not really exchange must words as they were there at the table. After the boy was finished, he then put his bowl into the sink and grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge. He spoke to Ashura.

“Ready Uncle Ash?” Royalty had said.

“Yes, allow us to depart,” Ashura replied to Royalty.

Royalty and Ashura then walked to the door and departed his home to get on their way to the training grounds. On the way to the training grounds, Royalty did not notice much people outside. The Village Hidden in the Clouds was much larger than The Village Hidden in the Sand but it seemed deader. It was confusing. The same old sight as usual when they had walked to the grounds for training. Royalty then looked at his Uncle as they were walking.

“So why is the village like this, Uncle Ash?”

“Like what?” said Ashura.

“Well, all desolate and unpopulated. It is like nobody lives here. I am pretty sure we have citizens, but it is like nobody wants to come outside. I always thought that was weird,” Royalty said to Ashura.

“Well, to be honest with you, the Village Hidden in the Clouds was attacked a few ago. Around the time you were in the Village Hidden in the Sand, and you had taken the Academy Graduation test to be exact. Then it had gotten a new leader. After that, it was rebuilt to what it is now. A lot of people had went to various villages. The reason you do not see much people is because a lot of people just are not ready to come back to the Village Hidden in the Clouds. It is just not the same to them. But just give it more time. I am pretty sure more and more people will come back to this village. It is a lot of peoples’ home in their hearts. It just needs a few more months,” Ashura had said to Royalty. He was sure that Royalty had already known this but he guessed he was wrong in that regard. Royalty replied briefly.

“Oh, alright then. I guess it is only a matter of time now then.” Royalty was not too thrilled with Ashura’s answer but he guessed it would do for now. He just wished that more people would be here. Once you see a lot of people, your morality would rise. Seeing positive people around makes you become more positive. He had that feeling when he was in the Village Hidden in the Sand. The village members were prosperous and enjoyed their days there.

Upon learning about the peculiar state of his new home in the Sand Village, the two had become very close the grounds. Walking in, Royalty noticed that Kyson was not here. He figured they just were not here at the moment. They would appear at the training grounds soon enough. Once him and Ashura would get under way, maybe they would spot them training for a new technique. Royalty found it best to not distract himself by thinking of what Kyson could be doing at this moment. Just move along Royalty, just move along, he thought to himself. Ashura and Royalty moved to the furthest part of the grounds where they usually did their training. It was by the tree in the corner of two brick walls. The walls were very tall and thick.

“Okay, so what do you think we should learn today Uncle Ash?” Royalty asked his teacher and uncle.

“Well, I was thinking that since you are so adept at medical jutsu, we could focus on that a bit more. You handled those other medical jutsus quite well. I wil teach you some more form your mother’s scroll. Speaking of the scroll, I will check it and see if there is anything that would benefit you right now. Give me a second.” After he was finished speaking, Ashura reached in his back pocket. He seemed to be reaching for a while. The look on his face looked as if he was confused. It then seemed as if he was looking for something. It seemed that he could not find it. He then informed Royalty of the situation at hand.

“Well, I seem to not have the scroll on me at this very moment. I presume that I have left in inside of the house. If you will, I will be on my way to my house. I will be back briefly Royalty. Just hang in tight, okay?” Ashura smiled as he turned in a 180 degree half circle and started walking away from the training grounds. Royalty looked at his uncle the entire time that he could see him. He look at Ashura until he could no longer see his uncle. The boy then murmured to himself.

“Um, okay then,” Royalty said quietly to himself, knowing that his uncle could not hear what he had to say. He then took a deep sigh. He was now at the training grounds alone. He then focused on himself. What could he do? A lot of thought ravaged through his mind. Ashura was not supposed to be gone for long, so he could just sit down and wait. Royalty sat against the wall and looked at the sky. It calmed him down to look at the birds soaring through the air. It amused him that he could be up there with the birds as well.

As Royalty had been sitting down resting, he thought about ascending to the chuunin rank. Ashura had been gone retrieving the scroll with the medical jutsu on it. It had belonged to his mother. He wondered what would be her reaction to him having access to her old medical techniques. This allows Royalty to regain some stamina from the jutsus that he had learned from. Being a genin meant he could easily tire himself out. Being bound and limited to the amount of techniques he could use in succession was a great hindrance to him. As a result, he figured he should work on his physical endurance as a ninja in general.

"Well, with Ashura gone for now, I guess it would be a good time to try something out. If I just sit here then I will be lazy by the time he actually shows up. That is unacceptable. If I get my body jump started, then I will be more active when I actually need it." Ashura was indeed taking his sweet time getting the scroll. The boy had been sitting here for quite some time. Enough was enough. Royalty stood up on his foot. He began to stretch essential muscles such as hamstrings, his quadriceps, and his calf muscles. With his stretching finished, he decided that it would be a good idea to jog around the perimeter. After he was finished his stretched, Royalty designated a fine perimeter around the training grounds. He started at a pacing jog. He only ran about one fourth of his maximum sprinting speed. After passing the tree in the corner, is when he turned to the left and continued along the brick wall. The perimeter he made was a box shape. Royalty did about two laps before her heard a whistling sound.

Ashura had walked into the entrance of the training grounds. He seemed to half a rolled up scroll in his hands. He surely was enjoying himself by whistling. The man was truly adept in the skill of whistling. Royalty was a bit jealous. He always wanted to be able to whistle but could never develop the talent for it. Being teased as a kid in the Academy Student for this reason. Royalty does not give in to teasing however. Despite the laughing and jokes coming from other students, he continued to study and soon surpassed most of his classmates. One classmate who was able to keep up with him was Kyson though. Kyson was different. He had a purpose, to find out if there were any other people who shared his ability to turn his body parts into water. Royalty was still trying to figure out his purpose in life however. Once Ashura was close enough, he spoke to Royalty.

“Here we go, the scroll. This one is has all of the medical jutsus that you will be learning while you are with me. Well, it is true that I am unable to perform medical jutsu. You see, everyone has their own specialties that they are exceptionally well at. Mine are ninjutsu, taijutsu, and weaponry. Since you are only a mere genin, you are only able to have one specialty at once given time. Ranking up to chuunin will allow you to raise that number to 2 specs. Then ranking up to jounin will allow you to raise it once more until you have 3 specs. Now the way these work is simple. Only in categories that you have a spec in, are you able to go over C Ranked when learning a technique in that category. Since I do not have a spec in medical techniques, I am unable to do this even if I wanted to. A main reason is because this jutsu is of A Rank. That is too much for me. Sorry, nephew.” Ashura’s tone was firm and assertive. He did not want to discourage the boy. Even if he could not do it, the young genin excelled in medical techniques. This would be easy. "I am mainly saying this because of how great you are when it actually comes to performing jutsu. You seem to get the hang of them pretty quickly. Now, let me look for a good one.”

After Ashura was finished talking, he looked through the scroll to check and see if any of the medical jutsus listed were suitable for Royalty to learn. He also took into account that some things he probably would not even be interested in learning. He knew his nephew very well. Stupid things would make him unmotivated to continue training for the day. His eyes seemed to light up as he found a jutsu to teach the young boy.

“Ah, now this one is definitely a good one indeed. This one is called Poison Mist. This is probably the deadliest jutsu you will learn to date. No hand seals need to be done, but you will focus your Chakra within your body and then it will change into a special chemical substance which will be then ejected through your mouth. When this substance comes in contact with the air outside the body, it instantly changes and is transformed into a mist of deadly poison. The poison's ability to kill is tremendous, as even just breathing in a small amount will mean the end of the target's life. As this technique combines ninjutsu, chemistry, and medical knowledge, using it requires fine chakra control and advanced ability in medical ninjutsu, which I know you possess and are capable of. You are immune to whatever manifests from your own body, so you do not have to worry about anything happening to you. The jutsu is not very far nor is it very close. The cap is at 10 meters. That is a fair distance.

Now, I want you to just focus on molding your inner chakra to see if you are able to actually create the substance. Once you do, I will make the clone and see how effective it is.” Ashura took a few steps back to allow Royalty to focus on himself.

“Alright Uncle Ash. This does not sound too hard to do. I will certainly try my best to do this. I will not fail you,” Royalty said to his sensei.

The young Yuka boy had gotten into position. Royalty then proceeded to sit down so he could focus on himself. Learning how to mold his chakra would require a lot of concentration. His legs were crossed sitting Indian style postion. His hands were rested upon his knees. He then closed his eyes. Royalty focused on breathing first. In, out, in, out. His breathing had been slow and steady. He could feel himself relaxing and feeling his chakra circulate inside of him. The boy particularly focused on the chakra inside of his stomach. This is where the mist had to be made from. It would expel from his mouth.

The boy honestly did not even know where to start. He did not know anything about poison to begin with. Making poison just come out of your mouth seemed impossible. It was not like shinobi’s were born with the natural ability to create poison. He thought hard about where the poison would come from. What inside of your body was toxic? Was there anything inside of you that specifically deals with toxic substances? That is when it occurred to him; stomach acid is very acidic. That could suffice for a poison. It made perfect sense too. You are immune to your own stomach acid but if a foreign object were to come into contact with it, it would disintegrate. Now that he had brainstormed what would be the primary cause for this Poison Mist jutsu, the only thing he needed to do now was decide how he would turn it into a mist and spill it out of his mouth.

Royalty still sat down and focused more and more on his stomach. He could feel his stomach acid bubbling. He really focused on the cereal he ate this morning. The cereal he had eaten certainly was digesting as he just sat there. His stomach felt at ease, as did the young Yuka boy. He just needed a way to bring forth that acid. Also, to make it form into a mist. That means to eradicate the acid which would turn the liquid into a vapor. Okay, it was time to try.

Focusing on the acid in his stomach, Royalty surrounded that area with chakra. He made sure that his chakra did not necessarily interfere with the acid, but he would have a balance of the two. His body temperature played a huge role with this. He would need a way for the acid to turn into a mist like substance. He then used his chakra to seemingly push up his stomach. As a result, Royalty burped. He then opened his eyes and looked at Ashura. His uncle had been looking back at the boy. Ashura was really perplexed as to why Royalty would break his focus just to look at him. No matter, the boy would try again.

Royalty closed his eyes again. He took a deep breath and inhaled deeply. He then exhaled deeply, then inhaled deeply, then exhaled deeply. He was ready to try the technique again. The boy focused on balancing his stomach acid with his chakra in his stomach. Using the chakra, he seemed to push up his stomach upward. The feeling resembled Royalty throwing up but he did not do that. He then spit up a small amount of a gas like substance. The gas had been expelled in the opposite direction of Ashura. There was no point in endangering his sensei. The boy was surprised. Ashura spoke.

“I think you are getting the hang of this Poison Mist technique. If you can just do exactly what you did there then you will be able to actually use it in abundance to how much you can actually produce. Now I am going to make a clone, you know the drill.” After saying so, Ashura had performed hand seals. A clone then popped up right next to his side. He ordered the clone to walk and stand in front of the young boy. Royalty, however was still sitting on the floor in Indian style position.

The boy cleared his throat and then stood up. He was now looking eye to eye with the clone. They were standing roughly two meters apart from one another. Royalty had gotten ready to actually perform the jutsu again. He then closed his eyes again. He took a deep breath and inhaled deeply. He then exhaled deeply, then inhaled deeply, then exhaled deeply. He was ready to try the technique again but now it was the live one. The clone had been standing in front of him. The boy focused on balancing his stomach acid with his chakra in his stomach. Using the chakra, he seemed to push up his stomach upward. He tried harder than the previous time that he spit up the gas like substance. Only a small amount actually expelled from his mouth again. He had failed again. The clone had been unaffected by what Royalty had just produced. The boy was rather frustrated. Ashura spoke.

“This is not an easy task Royalty. You are just not in touch with your inner self. It may be hard to just produce something out of thin air, but I know you are able to do it. I would not be here trying to get you to do this if I thought you were not capable of it. Now, just do what you have been doing. Whatever your method is here, I want you to try it exactly how you just did the time before. Just try it harder and I know you will spit out more poison. Now, commence.”

Ashura watched Royalty closely. Royalty had been turned in Ashura’s direction to look at him while he was talking. After the motivational speech, Royalty had turned around and continued his training. He would certainly get it this time. The boy looked into the clone’s eyes. Royalty’s eyes were filled with determination. Once again, the young genin closed his eyes again. He took a deep breath and inhaled deeply. He then exhaled deeply, then inhaled deeply, then exhaled deeply. This was essential to focusing his chakra. He would not have as much chakra control as he did if he did not breathe slowly. He was ready to try the technique again. The boy focused on balancing his stomach acid with his chakra in his stomach. Using the chakra, he seemed to push up his stomach upward. He gave it all he had. Now was the time to succeed.

This time around, it really felt as if Royalty was throwing up. His face resembled a gag reflex. The clone was just staring at the boy performing the jutsu in front of him. Royalty looked as if he was choking but the boy was fine. He was not in pain. Soon enough, a green substance had poured from the boy’s mouth. It moved forward and surrounded the clone. After Royalty had been finished, he jumped back a few feet. The clone seemed unaffected. Royalty then looked at Ashura. His sensei then pointed at the clone. Royalty turned back around to notice the clone holding its throat. It was as if the clone was unable to breathe properly. The clone was now gasping and gasping for air. After a few seconds, the clone actually fell to its knees. After a few more seconds the clone fell to all fours right before it dispersed into thin air. Royalty had did it. He turned around towards his sensei and Ashura had been clapping for the boy. He had been proud.

*Clap, clap, clap, clap, clap*

“Bravo, my young apprentice. I am astounded at your precise chakra control. You know nothing of poisons and you executed the jutsu very proficiently. See? You did not need my immediate guidance. Once I told you what to do, you did it. I am proud of you. Now, it is still only mid day. How about we learn another medical technique?” Ashura then pulled out the medical scroll and looked at it. Royalty then interrupted him.

“Yeah, about that Uncle Ash…. I think we should call it a day for today. I am kind of feeling a little bit weird after that technique.”

“What do you mean?” said Ashura. “We have only completed one technique for the day. Why is It that you feel we should hit the hay? Are you getting soft on me Royalty?” Ashura had a bit of discern in his voice. He could not believe Royalty really wanted to be done for the day. The boy was always excited to learn new things. It was not like him to want to actually end this early. Ashura wanted to get the bottom of it. It just did not make a bit of sense to him. Royalty seemed as if he was in a bit of pain. He also looked a little disgusted at something. He replied to his uncle.

“Well you see Uncle Ash. It is not that I am tired. I am far from that. That poison mist technique; I am just not used to it. It kind of took a lot out of me. I feel so weird. My stomach feels like I am sick. I feel like I just threw up. This is why I want to rest. I am sorry Uncle Ash if I wasted your day. This was certainly not my intention to do.” Ashura replied to his student.

“Oh Royalty, you do not need to say you are sorry. These things happen all of the time. If you are feeling any type of way, it is best to calm down for the day. It is not good to keep pushing yourself if you feel a certain kind of way. If you want to calm down and chill for the rest of the day I am perfectly fine with that. I will just be on my way home. Make sure you do not do anything too drastic, okay nephew?” Ashura gave Royalty a reassuring smile. Everything was going to be okay for the young Yuka genin. Some days, it is best not to push yourself to your limit. It was normal for someone. Humans have limits, they are not indestructible. All people are susceptible to tiring or over doing it. Royalty replied to his sensei’s words.

“Okay thank you for understanding Uncle Ash. I think I am going to just chill here for a few. I will not be on my way home as of yet. I just want to enjoy the out doors. Maybe if I stay here, I will feel rejuvenated afterwards.” Royalty tried to smile but it was really faint. You could tell the pains in his stomach highly prevented him from properly smiling or having a great time. He then moved over to his backpack and sat next to it. His back was up against the wall and he was looking into the sky. The birds were circulating the entire training grounds. The way they flew was so serene. It gave Royalty a sense of piece within him. Ashura said one more thing before he made his way out of the training grounds and back to his hotel.

“Alright, Royalty. I hope you can recover quickly. If you need anything, you know where I live. I will be more than happy to assist you in anything that you need help on. Do not feel as if you are asking me for too much. We are family and I love you. You know that. I would not have traveled all the way from the Village Hidden in the Sand just to come teach you a few things. That is way too far to be commuting back and forth too. Now, I will be on my way and allow you to do whatever it is that you would like to do.” After Ashura had said this, he immediately did a 180 pivot. He was now facing the direction of the entrance to the grounds. He then walked towards the entrance using it as an exit this time. He walked out of the training grounds on his way back to where he had been temporarily staying while he was in the Village Hidden in the Clouds. On his way out he had been whistling methodically. He sure seemed as if he was enjoying himself.

Royalty had still been staring at the birds. He figured that it would be nice to go up there and to see the world from the sky. He was however, in too much pain to go that high and concentrate on the gravitational pull around him. He just wanted to relax for the time being. He reached for his backpack and unzipped it. He then reached inside to grab a water bottle. He took a big swig of the water. It was refreshing. Every few seconds or so he would sip some more water. Water was essential to everything in your body. It refreshed him so much. It also helped to lubricate his joints whenever he would be doing vigorous training such as taijutsu or chakra control. Soon enough the bottle was empty. He had another one but he did not feel like opening it. He would save that for later.

Royalty felt like he did not want to waste his time just sitting here. He felt like if he were to work and sweat that maybe it could take his mind off of his stomach pains and the taste in his mouth. A perfect place to do this would be the earth field. Yes, Royalty felt like he should go there instead of just sitting against the wall. After making up his mind, the boy tried to rise off of the ground.

He struggled very slightly trying to arise to his feet. He then bent over to grab his backpack. He winced in pain a little but it was nothing that was going to stop him from doing this. He then faced the direction of the entrance and walked towards it. Once he reached the threshold, he walked through and made his way to the dirt field.

Once he had arrived, the boy noticed how peaceful and intact the field was. There were no cosmetic damages as the field had been fixed up. Seemingly, someone would come to the field after every session and mend the walls in which he would strike every session. The last person to do a session was Kyson but he did not leave too many marks. Kyson did not have the same physical strength as Royalty did which was a huge difference. Kyson did not leave huge dents in the concrete walls which was a relief. The walls had been solid and dense instead of hollow buildings. Royalty did not even know if the buildings were populated. They probably were not because of the fact that that would be vandalism.

He sat down his bags at the entrance of the field. The other side was where the pond had been. He was ready for his exercise. This time would be different than any other time that he performed his rounds. He was really stronger than he ever was, physically. His strength prowess was amazing compared to the last time he was hear punching at the walls. But that was neither here nor there. He was ready to do it again but he was not going to hold back this time around. He had hoped that he would not ruin the landscape of the two walls. He was kind of scared of his own strength. Royalty then took a deep breath then cracked the knuckles in both his hands. He was preparing for his favorite exercise for training. There was a lot of fun that he would endure while striking the walls. He also stretched his quadriceps and calf muscles in his legs. This was to prepare himself for kicking. He walked up to the first wall and took another deep breath. The boy was ready.

The boy’s neck felt stiff. He felt as if it would be better if he cracked it. He surely cracked a lot of bones in preparation for his strength. He walked over to the left wall and begun. One punch, two punches, three punches, four punches, five punches, six punches, seven punches, eight punches, nine punches, ten punches. Royalty punched at the concrete wall using brute force while alternating fists. He had noticed that he was leaving cracked in the wall. The few punches were so powerful that he toned it down a bit. He did not want to be a burden to anybody who owned the building. Even if it was populated or not. He then walked to the right wall and begun. One kick, two kicks, three kicks, four kicks, five kicks, six kicks, seven kicks, eight kicks, nine kicks, ten kicks. Royalty used his flexibility to extend his legs outwards angled towards his east and west to alternate kicks from each of his left and right feet. Royalty wanted to see how strong his kicking ability was. Maybe his legs were as strong as his fists. The first few kicks already left bad cracks in the walls. He did not even feel any backlash pain towards his feet. He was astounded. Usually he would be in immense pain from striking this hard and dense concrete. This is when he walked to the middle of the terrain to pick up a rock. He did not want to test his throwing ability this time. He instead found a medium sized boulder. The boulder was about the size of his torso. Royalty breathed in and out deeply. Inhale, exhale, inhale, exhale. After he was finished, the boy delivered a hard punch downward to the boulder. The boulder had then shattered into several pieces. He smiled as he did not feel any pain towards him. It was too easy. He then returned to the left wall to continue the cycle. He would do this for a longer time than he had started when he was learning his earth element.

The boy felt so strong in his training. He felt as if he could punch anything and not have it backfire upon him. That was certainly the reward for all of his hard work. Royalty then returned to his first wall where he had begun the cycle. He then begun the same cycle again. One punch, two punches, three punches, four punches, five punches, six punches, seven punches, eight punches, nine punches, ten punches. This time, Royalty had punched lighter than before. He did not want to treat the wall like the boulders. The cracks got a bit deeper this time around but it was not significant enough for a lot of damage. His fists were not hurting at all unlike the second round in the first set he had did a few weeks ago. Next had been the right wall. Royalty took a brief pause before he went over the right wall. Now was time for kicks. One kick, two kicks, three kicks, four kicks, five kicks, six kicks, seven kicks, eight kicks, nine kicks, ten kicks. The boy surprisingly did not feel any fatigue yet from hitting hard objects, Royalty went to the center to retrieve a slightly larger boulder. The new one was just a bitch larger than the boulder he had previously crushed. It was just about the same size as the second rock he grabbed the last time he was here. He wanted to try a different strike this time around. Maybe an open handed strike. It did not hurt opening his palm like the last time he was here. He eventually was able to do this as he smacked down open handedly on the rock. The second boulder had suffered the same results as the first boulder. It had shattered but there were more pieces intact than the first one. This is probably due to this strike being open handed. Royalty was not done though. He needed to do more. This would build up his strength for when he was able to be proficient in taijutsu as a chuunin. He wanted that to be his second specialty.

This is when the boy went to go do a third lap in his training course. He arrived to the first wall with the same speed movements as when he first started. You could tell Royalty was barely affected by the attempts to strengthen his body physically. The first time he had attempted this, his third lap was very slow and sluggish. This time around, Royalty had much more stamina and endurance within him. This was easy for him in a sense. Royalty took another deep breath then begun. One punch, two punches, three punches, four punches, five punches, six punches, seven punches, eight punches, nine punches, ten punches. The punches weren’t too much lighter than the previous round but they were in fact lighter. The bones in his fist weren’t aching as the last time he did a third round. He felt calm about it. Royalty then turned around and walked diligently to the other wall. He begun again with a series of side kicks to the cement. It was obvious that he was ready for anything at this point in time. Royalty went to the center to retrieve a slightly larger boulder. He really could not find too many boulders that were bigger than the previous one so the new boulder was just about the same size than the boulder he had previously crushed. He wanted to try a different strike this time around. Maybe an elbow strike this time. It would certainly not hurt his elbow just like the last time he was here. He eventually was able to do this as he smacked down with his elbow on the rock. The third boulder had suffered the same results as the first and second boulder. It had shattered but there were less pieces intact than the second one. This is probably due to this strike being an elbow strike. He was sure that his elbow was much stronger than his hand. The elbow was one of the strongest bones in your body. Right now, as he was not as tired as the time before, he was well equipped to shatter the boulder even more than before. This could also be because of the strength increase.

Like the last time the boy then pondered if he wanted to do a fourth lap this time around. The last time he had did the fourth lap, Ashura had told him to focus his chakra into his hands. This would help strengthen his blows. But Royalty was not feeling pain as much as he did this time that he felt the other time. He was ready for round 4.  This seemed to take his mind off of his stomach pains. He was no longer feeling the pain from his stomach. He had also drunk water so he did not have the nasty taste in his mouth any longer. He had walked to the left wall. This time he took a deep breath and really focused his chakra inside of his fists. He could feel his chakra circulating around his hands. He exhaled and started to do another round of his training. One punch, two punches... Each punch that Royalty did, small crater like forms about the size of his fists were forming inside the cement. They were larger than the ones he had left before but these were certainly larger. This was a huge sign of progress. The previous craters that he made were gone though. Maybe somebody mended them out. He continued. Three punches, four punches, five punches, six punches, seven punches, eight punches, nine punches, ten punches. He had definitely left some huge cosmetic and structural changes to that wall. With the latter punches, he chose not to use too much force or it would be certainly way too many craters in the wall. It could possibly collapse the wall. It was weird because his hands did not feel any worse after it. Royalty then walked to the right wall. This time, he really focused his chakra into his feet until he could feel a difference. He then begun. One kick, two kicks, three kicks. His blows had the same effect on the wall as his punches did. The craters had been even larger than the last wall however. He decided to go easier on this time. He also did not want this wall to collapse like the first. He continued his onslaught. Four kicks, five kicks, six kicks, seven kicks, eight kicks, nine kicks, ten kicks. Feeling really good about himself and his progression, Royalty went to the center to retrieve a slightly larger boulder. He really could not find too many boulders that were bigger than the previous one so the new boulder was just about the same size than the boulder he had previously crushed. He wanted to try a different strike this time around. Maybe a kneeling strike this time. It would certainly not hurt his knee just like the last time he was here. He eventually was able to do this as he smacked down with his kneecap on the rock. The fourth boulder had suffered the far more severe results as the first and second boulder. It had shattered but there were less pieces intact than the second one. This is probably due to this strike being an elbow strike. He was sure that his elbow was much stronger than his hand. The elbow was one of the strongest bones in your body.  Royalty was really acquiring more physical strength. He figured he could do one more set before finishing.

Royalty then returned to his first wall where he had begun the cycle. The boy had been ready for his fifth and final time. Right before he had started, Ashura had walked through the entrance. He did not alert Royalty of his presence. He just wanted to see how his student had been holding up. It seemed as if Royalty had been doing exceptionally well. The young boy then begun the same cycle again. One punch, two punches, three punches, four punches, five punches, six punches, seven punches, eight punches, nine punches, ten punches. This time, Royalty had punched lighter than before. His fists were feeling a little strain as he was not focusing the chakra into them this time around. He finished with no problem though. Next had been the right wall. Royalty took a brief pause before he went over the right wall. Now was time for kicks. One kick, two kicks, three kicks, four kicks, five kicks, six kicks, seven kicks, eight kicks, nine kicks, ten kicks. The boy was beginning to show a bit of fatigue from hitting hard objects, Royalty went to the center to find and even larger rock than the one he had previously crushed. Royalty looked until he found a rock just about the size of his torso again. He was ready for the challenge. This is when Ashura had then spoke to Royalty. Royalty was a bit startled but he was not scared that his sensei had appeared. After clearing his throat, Ashura spoke.

(WC - 7483/12450. Will be continued in the next post. Will not fit.)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum