Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Learning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen ChinoikeTalk With The ChiefToday at 2:30 amJunko TsukikoIlluminate the UmbraToday at 1:44 amJunko TsukikoReal Spooky HoursToday at 12:29 amKoda OmukadeMeeting the MoonToday at 12:21 amKakushin SenjuKintsugi is hereYesterday at 11:49 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsYesterday at 11:17 pmKutari UchihaQuality Time (IO)Yesterday at 11:08 pmRen KurosawaWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 10:17 pmYama KokoroWalk Around the Kage Tower and Get Paid? Sure!Yesterday at 10:01 pmHasumi Hayato
Top posting users this month
157 Posts - 22%
126 Posts - 18%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Stat Page : .
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Konohagakure
Ryo : 17560

A New Path to Walk [closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: A New Path to Walk [closed]

Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:55 am
Watching as the redhead tossed a box probably containing the pill he ate towards Jin, the kunoichi continues to watch the three genin in front of her. They all have different personalities, which reminded her of her own ex-teammates: Navi was the cold one, Asukari was well... the slightly-cold-but-not-as-cold-as-Navi one and the happy-go-lucky one would always be Sachiko. As of her... she was the kind-of-cheerful-but-not-as-cheerful-as-Sachiko type of person, literally the total opposite of her current personality. However, despite their differences in personalities, they got along well with each other. Well technically there was a (small?) rivalry between Asukari and Navi, but that is a different story. Staring at the ground, she reminisces the old memories of her genin period. Her two sensei and her teammates whom she hasn't seen for such a long time; They may have not spent a lot of time together, but it was a nice experience being able to work together, even if it was for a short period of time. Moving on, she knows for a fact that Navi was elected as the Hokage, but that was the extent of her knowledge regarding her teammates. As for her two sensei, well she knows Laruko is no longer alive, but what about her other sensei? Oh, that reminded her of the team meeting with her second sensei. The girl recalls the question he asked them: "When you look at this village and everyone in it, what is the first thing that comes to mind?” A sigh escaped past her lips as she once again flips through the pages, quickly scanning though the pieces of information available.

Upon being asked for her name, the medic stops flipping through the pages and lifted her head, looking towards the three boys. Slowly closing the folder, she lets it rest on her lap before glancing towards the boy who has introduced himself as Kotsuzui. Taking his silence as a cue for her to speak, she swiped her bangs before monotonously saying her name, "Ayumi." A few seconds passed before she starts to speak once again, "When you look at this village and everyone in it, what is the first thing that comes to mind?” A question credited towards Haru Zye, it is a subjective question and depending on the answers given by each one of them, it may reveal their philosophy in life.

WC: 393 [TWC:1419]
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen
Stat Page : Stats
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 21650

Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:57 pm
As Kotsuzui and Kisuke had introduced themselves, their sensei was flipping through the book the tossed onto the table. The book seemed pretty big, it must contain basic information on the shinobi of the village. He wondered what it had on him, how much did the village know about him? Maybe something Kotsuzui would figure out at a later time. After she figured out where Jin was in the book, both of Kotsuzui's teammates asked what her name was as she had not said very much since she arrived. When asked, she merely looked up at the three Genins and slowly closed her book, almost like she was getting ready to reprimand them. Kotsuzui stayed silent, hands behind his head and leaning back in his chair. While waiting, their sensei looked right at Kotsuzui and for a moment he got a little nervous. Why would she single him out and only look at him? But he quickly shrugged the thought away and gave a friendly smile, at least his best imitation of one.

Ayumi was her name. It had a nice ring to it, one Kotsuzui liked. The Kaguya was hoping she gave a little more information about herself, such as her experiences or what she specialized in and so on. But  immediately after introducing herself, she followed up with a question to the team. "That's a serious question" Kotsuzui thought to himself as he looked at his two teammates. Neither of them had began to answer, probably thinking about what their answer would be, so Kotsuzui decided he would go first.

"Family" Kotsuzui replied. "The most important thing there is in this world, is family. I see Konoha as being one big home. Everyone in it being one big family. This village was kind enough to accept me into their walls and though I enjoy instigating fights or may not know everyone, we're all family in my eyes." With that, he looked to Jin and Kisuke, waiting for either of them to answer Ayumi's question.

336/856
RedOne
RedOne
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:45 pm
Jin let the pack of mints fall into his lap without making any sudden movements, hoping no one would noticed. As Ayumi flipped through the pages of her folder and sighed, the blonde haired Yamanaka picked up the box and leaned it at an angle over his hand. He tapped it repeatedly with his index finger, carefully trying to get a single mint to fall out. His efforts proved unfruitful (or perhaps too fruitful) as three mints fell out of the box and into his palm. Jin swiftly looked up to see if Kisuke had noticed, but the Uchiha wasn't paying attention to him. "It would be rude and unsanitary to put these back into the box... I can't throw them out either, that would be like spitting in the face of all the hungry kids who could have eaten them. I guess I'll just have to keep them..." Jin thought to himself as he popped one mint into his mouth and sneakily put the other two into the breast pocket of his white t-shirt. "Thanks." he nonchalantly said as he tossed the box of candies back to his teammate. The throw was way too weak, and the small box landed on the edge of the table, near Kisuke. Jin leaned back as he sucked on his mint, trying to play it off like it had been on purpose even though he was aiming for Kisuke's lap.

Around the same time, Ayumi had dropped her file onto the table and finally introduced herself. Jin watched her as time seemed to be moving in slow motion while she tossed her bangs aside. He could swear that she was emitting a serene glow, and could even imagine sparkles floating around her. "That's a beautiful name..." Jin thought he was saying in his head, but actually mumbled it out loud. Their new sensei then went on to ask them what they saw when they looked at the village. Jin looked to his teammates and noticed Kotsuzui was doing the same. It was a very personal question, and Jin wanted to form his answer perfectly in order to not reveal too much of himself, but at the same time give a satisfying answer that the question deserved.

Kotsuzui went first, his weakened inhibitions allowing him to flow his thoughts freely. The Kaguya shared his feeling towards the village, stating that to him, it was one big family. He appreciated the fact that they welcomed him with open arms, and therefore returned the favor to everyone in it. When their ally looked away from Ayumi and to Jin and Kisuke, the young blonde almost choked on the mint his mouth, but quickly recovered by playing it off like he was clearing his throat to speak next.

"I feel the same way in the sense that the village is like a family. Even if everyone isn't related by blood, you can feel that there is a sense of mutual care here. My mother loved this village more than anything in the world, so to honor her memory I'm ready to devote myself to it entirely." Jin said, determination exuding from his voice and icy blue eyes.       

530//1154
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:51 pm
Kisuke's attention was abruptly changed when he saw his mint box soar through the air and loudly land onto the table before him. Glancing over towards Jin with a cold, death stare, if Jin could read Kisuke's pale yellow eyes he would see the Uchiha telling him "I'm going to kill you one day." Turning his disgusted face away from his annoying ally, Kisuke lifted his right foot over the table and extending it, kicked the box of mints over to Kotsuzui. "You should probably have one too Kaguya, with your dirt smelling breath." Kisuke would bend his leg parallel to the ground and rest his right ankle on top of his left knee, now looking back over towards the sensei who now just closed her folder.

"Ayumi..." He though to himself, slightly frowning as her response. "Thats it. No introduction. She has a file that apparently has everything on us yet all she gives us is her name. Where did they find this one?" Kisuke though to himself, slightly frustrated by the fact that his sensei was being so cold and retreated. The Uchiha, brushed his right hand through his dyed red hair and began scratching the back of his head when Ayumi asked her random question after a few moments of silence. "What, is she kidding me. Whats with this stupid question?" Kisuke, now quite frustrated with the situation was about to voice his frustration when Kotsuzui actually began answering the question.

Slouching back in his seat as he looked over to Kotsuzui, Kisuke though to himself in anger "How could these fools just go along with this. They're okay with her being like this?" After Kotsuzui spoke his mumbo jumbo about family, Jin went on to preach the same garbage. It now came to Kisuke's turn, and the attention was on him. Abruptly shifting his position, Kisuke would look over the railing and out over the horizon of Konoha as he said "I seriously have to answer this stupid fucking question?" Kisuke actually had no idea what to say and the fact that he did not know what to say was only making him more frustrated with the whole situation.

Looking out over the village, Kisuke's eyes would shift from building to building, tree to tree and mountain to mountain as he though of his answer. Turning back to face his group, the young Uchiha would slip a cigarette into his mouth and light it to calm himself down. "An Illusion." Calmly answered Kisuke as he slid his cigarette box and lighter back into their individual pockets and looked over to his sensei. "The first thing that comes to my mind when I look over this village is an illusion." Looking over at Jin and then Kotsuzui to see if they understood just how serious he was being, Kisuke continued "The world is a dangerous place. Death and sorrow is all around us. We've all been through it and we will all face more of it. The village tries to mask the reality of it, make us believe were a family, that the world is good and we can live in peace. At the end of the day, its an illusion of false hope, hope people choose to believe and cling to because they dont want to accept and come to terms with the harsh realities of our world." Kisuke looked back over the horizon of the village as he pulled his cigarette out of his lips and blew a thick, pale white cloud of exhaust out over the railing of the balcony and into his view of the village.

603/1366
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:13 am
Watching the boys' interactions with each other, she knew one important thing that they seem to lack: Teamwork. She knew the team won't survive without teamwork; If they can't work together harmoniously, how do they expect to accomplish a duty that has been given to them? Later on in their shinobi career, they will need to work with other people, be it with strangers or friends alike. Hearing the comment made by Kisuke towards Kotsutzui, the girl snickered. Well, one thing for sure is that the red haired boy, Kisuke, will need to warm up on his teammates. Licking her lips, she listened as Kotsutzui answers the question which she has proposed to them just a while ago. Family, huh? How.. interesting.. Judging from his tone of voice and facial expression, he seemed to have given a sincere answer, but he may have just been acting. Jin was the next one to answer the question; It was pretty much the same response, just with a different example given along with it.

Honestly, she was expecting a different answer, but oh well, let's just go with what was already given. Though the answers given by both Jin and Kotsutzui were similar, she could sense their differences; Just because they gave similar answers, doesn't mean they are the same (or similar), right? From what she has observed, Kotsutzui seemed to be a bit more laid back compared to Jin who seemed to be slightly clumsy. So far, she hasn't had any problems with these two. The girl's gaze would then shift towards Kisuke, who seemed to be the most problematic one out of the three, as of now. Waiting for his answer, she watches as he looks towards the village before quite rudely asking her whether he really had to answer the question. Wow, ok. Of course you have to answer the question, genius. How Rude. What an attitude. Didn't your parents teach you any manners? Raising her right eyebrow, the kunoichi scoffed. Well, he must have not received enough love as a child. How sad. Despite his sudden attitude-wise-not-really-cool question, Kisuke did answer her question anyways. The answer was one which she didn't expect: 'An illusion.' He continued with his answer, talking how 'at the end of the day, it is an illusion of false hope.' Well, what a depressing kid. A split second would pass before the kunoichi acknowledges the answers given by each one of the three boys. Lifting the folder on her lap, she would gently set it on the table before propping her left hand on the edge of the table. Forming a fist with her left hand, she rests it against the left side of her chin. The medic licks her lips before speaking, "Do any of you have any questions to ask me?" Followed by a second long pause before continuing, "or have any problems with me?" 

She won't guarantee that she will answer the questions that will be fired towards her, but she sure will try and deal with the problems any of them may have with her. It will not be easy dealing with the three of them, but she will do her best to lead the three genin with the best of her abilities. Well, guess she is stuck with these three, unless she couldn't stand them, then she will probably resort to ditching the team; A sissy move, but she has her limits.

WC: 572 [TWC: 1991]
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen
Remove Taijutsu Bukijutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Clan Specialty : Taijutsu

Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:47 pm
Kotsuzui's attention was snatched when he heard the box of mints hit the table instead of reaching Kisuke. "Need to work on the arm of yours" Kotsuzui said jokingly to Jin while chuckling a little. But his chuckle quickly ended when Kisuke kicked over the box of mints. With cat like reflexes, the Kaguya grabbed the box out of the air before it could hit him. "Nah I'm good, thanks for the offer though" the Kaguya replied to the Uchiha as he tossed the box back over to his teammates with the flick of his wrist. Upon inspection, Kisuke would noticed a crack along the back side of the box which had occurred when Kotsuzui caught it out of the air. "Oops, may bad" as he shrugged his shoulders with a slight grin on his face.

After he answered Ayumi's question, the Yamanaka went next, merely saying the exact same thing Kotsuzui had said. He was about to call Jin out on it but when he heard the reason being was because of his mother, he refrained from doing so. Kotsuzui's love for his mother was greater than any, so he could respect Jin's reasoning. Now came Kisuke, who wasn't even looking at everyone while complaining about not wanting to answer the question. "This guy just makes it harder and harder to want to work with him" the Kaguya said to himself as he was starting to get fed up with his attitude towards everything. But he finally answered, and everything was an illusion to him. That this village created a false image of what the world really looked like. Basically, that we were living lies. "Maybe he is just in a mass depression because of his history" Kotsuzui thought to himself after hearing Kisuke's answer. But he would refrain from making a comment and simply sit back with his arms behind his head and wait for his Sensei to say or do something.

Now it was the students turn to ask, as Ayumi allowed for them to ask her any questions. Kotsuzui had to think about this one. What did he want to know about his Sensei? He would refrain from asking anything personal for it may be too soon. That kind of stuff was something that would only be revealed through time and companionship, if ever. "Well" Kotsuzui began, "I'm just going to go and say that you don't seem very interested in being here. I don't know if it's your personality or not, but I guess we'll find out in time. What I want to know, is what can you bring to the table for us? Obviously you can teach us how to be better shinobi and survive, but I mean skills, techniques, specialties. What do you know that you can teach us?".

466/1322
RedOne
RedOne
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1000

Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:42 am
Kisuke's reaction to having to answer their new sensei's question startled Jin, and the Uchiha's actual answer was even more surprising. His outtake on the world wasn't a very positive one, to say the least, quite the contrary to Jin and Kotsuzui, despite all three of them having pretty terrible pasts. "Maybe he's messed up over the loss of his mom, it was pretty recent after all... I lost mine too, but I never knew what it was like to have one first and then lose her..." Jin thought to himself, looking sincerely at his teammate, trying not to judge him but instead understand.

The young blonde haired Yamanaka turned back to look at Ayumi since Kotsuzui wasn't saying anything either. Throughout the entire meeting so far, she had only spoken a few words and her general attitude and body language were giving signals that she rather be somewhere else, like a babysitter that thought she was too cool to be wasting her time watching over some snot nosed kids. The girl then began to move as though she was about to speak, and Jin swiftly gave his undivided attention - even unconsciously licking his own lips when she had licked hers. Ayumi then asked the group if they had any questions for her, or if they had any qualms. Jin thought it was weird she would ask that, almost as if she was intentionally being negative and now wanted feedback to confirm she was getting the job done.

When the Kaguya began speaking first, Jin shifted his attention to his ally. Kotsuzui spoke for the three Genin when he said that she appeared as though she did not want to be there with them. He then went on to ask what her specialties were and what kind of techniques she could teach them. Jin turned his head to look back at the young girl and said, "I'm interested in knowing what you see when you look at this village." He thought it was kind of lame that he was throwing her own question back at her, but if she answered it might give some real insight into the kind of person she is.        

364//1518
Uchiha Kisuke
Uchiha Kisuke
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:49 pm
Kisuke took back his box of mints and looked down at it only to realize it was broken. The fact that it was broken did not really bother him, it was made out of cheap plastic and was cheap to buy. Kisuke would gesture towards their sensei, offering her a mint or two. Whether she took them or not, Kisuke would empty the remainder of the bottle into his mouth. Tossing the empty container onto the table before them, he would place the sole of his right foot onto the edge of the table as their conversation continued. Once everyone had answered her question, this time she asked if they had any concerns or questions to ask her. Fumbling around with the mints in his mouth, Kisuke would turn to face Kotsuzui as he asked the first questions. Once the Kaguya was down, Kisuke would nod in approval as he slowly turned back to face his teacher. "I agree with Kaguya." Kisuke mumbled as he fumbled around with the mints in his mouth. "I want to know what you can offer us but also, I want to know what you expect from us. We need to know what you expect from the three of us so were not always fucking up."

211/1577
Ayumi
Ayumi
Citizen
Remove Remove Default

Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:47 am
Upon being offered a mint by Kisuke, the kunoichi looked into his eyes before slightly shaking her head from side to side, rejecting his offer. Watching him pop a mint (or two) into his mouth, she leaned back onto the chair before listening to their inquires. Kotsutzui would start off first by stating that she didn't seem to be interested in being there. Well... she has admit that she may seem pretty cold and all, but that doesn't mean she doesn't want to be there, right? She perked her ears as the Kaguya continues to ask regarding her area of specialty along with the skills and techniques that she has to offer. Waiting for the other two to speak, the girl gave his questions a thought; She is after all giving away information regarding her abilities and that is not something that she would dish out freely. As she sits up and clicks her tongue, the blond haired boy, Jin, would start to speak. Unlike Kotsutzui, he threw back the question she had asked the trio just a few minutes ago. Raising her left eyebrow, she looked straight into his eye before turning her head away. It was an unexpected question, really. Well... what is the first thing that comes to mind when she looks at the village? Family and friends? Power hungry? Corruption? She doesn't quite know, honestly. Slightly puffing up her cheeks, the girl would listen as Kisuke would ask what she has to offer along with her expectations. Shifting her gaze between the three men, she would lean back onto her chair. Since both Kotsutzui and Kisuke have a mutual inquiry, she decides to answer Jin's question first before getting on to the questions proposed by the other two.

Her dark orbs would flicker before landing on Jin's eyes. "What I see when I look at the village?" She would start off softly, her voice almost melodic, "Bonds..?" Pausing for a split second, Ayumi shifted her gaze to the left, before continuing with her sentence, "The villagers here are warmhearted.. for the most part. I mean like if you piss them off, they probably wouldn't like you, you know? Anyways, you create bonds here and though some of them may not last forever, it is something that I find people will usually hold on to. The bond you have created or will create may be something that will give you hope when you're in despair. Something that may give you the will to go further. Or it can be something that will keep you assured that you are not alone in this world. In fact, nobody is alone. Sure, you may feel lonely at times, but do remember that the villagers are in a way your family and/or friends.." Well that was... sappy and random? What was she even talking about? Staring into space, the girl would fall into silence for a minute or so before raising her gaze towards the three.

"As for what I have to offer... I can teach the three of you some Ninjutsu techniques," followed by a pause, the girl decides to keep her abilities in the medical field a secret as of now before continuing, "And I guess some Taijutsu techniques, if you're into hand-to-hand combat.. and like to physically beat people up." There is quite a high chance that the trio of genin will think that she has nothing to offer, but... eh whatever. Its their choice really; She is not going to force them to become her students. She is not (that much) of a bully. "As for expectations, well... uh just get along with each other, I guess. If any of you do end up getting into a huge fight with each other, I sincerely hope that it will not ruin your.. friendship and the team. Oh and please listen to my instructions." or I'll beat you up (to death). Pondering for a split second, Ayumi licks her lips before looking towards the three men. If they have nothing else to say or ask, she will then be taking her leave and conclude the meeting. If not, well... guess she has to keep them accompany for a bit (which will happen only if she feels nice enough to do so).

WC: 713 [TWC: 2704]
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Kaguya Kotsuzui
Citizen

Thu Sep 10, 2015 6:43 pm
After the Kaguya asked his question Ayumi waited on the remaining three to see if they had any questions, and they did. Jin simply reciprocated the same question their Sensei had asked them. Kotsuzui wondered if he asked that question because he did not know what else to ask or if he actually wanted to know the answer to it. After all, the answer would provide some kind of insight into their Sensei's personality. Kisuke went last also wanting to know what she had to offer as well as wanting to know what her expectations were on the three Genins. Looking over to Jin, then Kisuke, and finally Ayumi, Kotsuzui sat there with his hands behind his head as he waited for a reply.

She started with the same question she had posed to them. Her answer was similar to both Kotsuzui's and Jin's in a way. But she did not use the term family, instead using the word bonds. Maybe Konoha really was a place that instilled a sense of family, friendship, and bonds into people, except for Kisuke. She answered Kotsuzui's and Kisuke's question next, stating she could teach them some Ninjutsu and taijutsu for hand to hand combat. Kotsuzui was not so much interested in learning Ninjutsu so much as he was in learning Taijutsu but anything he could learn to make him a stronger Shinobi was a bonus. He was also hoping she revealed a little more about what she was capable of, unless Ninjutsu and Taijutsu were her specialties.  "I do enjoy physically beating up people, it's quite frankly a passion of mine. Kisuke over here was about to get one before we met up with you. Luckily for him Jin came to his rescue" as a sly grin had spread across his face. Finally, all she expected was to get along, not ruin the team chemistry, and follow her instructions. Kotsuzui would have no problem following instructions, he always understood the roles of a hierarchical system. But it never stopped him from picking fights with them. "That's something we still have to work on I'm afraid" Kotsuzui replied, referring to the teams "friendship". "We've only just met so we're still working on understanding one another, what makes us tick and all, you know? Anyways, so when do we start training so I can mess some fools up?" referring to Kisuke and Jin.

398/1730
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum