HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
61%
 61% [ 152 ]
Word of mouth
19%
 19% [ 48 ]
Forum advert
3%
 3% [ 7 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 6 ]
Other
15%
 15% [ 37 ]
Total Votes : 250
V6 Staff List

Administrators:
Kurisu Ametsuchi
Viper Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha

Moderators:
Youka Tau
Akihana Akari
Ganki Sakura
Risako Akara
Ashie Uchiha
Maku

Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Koroshi's Summon
2-Tails: N/A
3-Tails: N/A
4-Tails: Kurisu Amersuchi
5-Tails: Denkiteki Hayato
6-Tails: Viper Uchiha
7-Tails: N/A
8-Tails: N/A
9-Tails: Koroshi Uchiha

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: Primrose Uchiha
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: Taios
5-Tails: Akihana Akari
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: Nobu Sen Katto
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: Samuru Uchiha

Kage List

Hokage: Kurisu Ametsuchi
Kazekage: Koroshi Uchiha
Hogokage: Denkiteki Hayato
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Youka Tau
Latest topics
» Shouhei Sato's Stats
by Shouhei Sato <3 Today at 3:36 pm

» V6 Ninja Shop
by Akihana Akari Today at 3:26 pm

» joint lock
by Xuba Xixisis <3 Today at 3:16 pm

» Sukea Tamashi
by Sukea Tamashi Today at 3:01 pm

» Kaen Yuki (Statistics)
by Kaen Yuki Today at 2:49 pm

» Kaen vs Chisana
by Kaen Yuki Today at 2:03 pm

» Ice Release: Ice Breaking Fist
by Kaen Yuki Today at 1:57 pm

» Xuba Xixisis stats
by Xuba Xixisis <3 Today at 1:16 pm

» Kyousuke Snow
by Kyousuke Snow <3 Today at 11:05 am

» Always Aspire
by Chisana Kiseki <3 Today at 8:54 am

Top posting users this week
Akihana Akari

Kaen Yuki

Kobayashi Senshi <3

Chisana Kiseki <3

Xuba Xixisis <3

Mitsui the Heart Eater

Orokana <3

Mortarion

Yensung Aburame <3

Shouhei Sato <3

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Safe Deposit Box (io, nk)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jun
Missing-Nin B
Missing-Nin B

Fame : 0
Home Village :
  • Leaf

Element(s) : Lightning
Ryo : 400
100%

PostSubject: Re: Safe Deposit Box (io, nk)   Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:38 pm

(Each move activation goes off for both of them.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gwynevere
Genin
Genin

Fame : 11
Element(s) : Fire
Clan : Fire
Clan Element : Fire
Bloodline : Fire
Ryo : 500
100%

PostSubject: Re: Safe Deposit Box (io, nk)   Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:39 pm

(Very well, objection retracted)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kozai
Genin
Genin

Fame : 9
Home Village :
  • Mist

Element(s) : Earth
Clan : Kaguya
Bloodline : Shikotsumyaku
100%

PostSubject: Re: Safe Deposit Box (io, nk)   Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:19 pm

Even as Kozai looked at the photo, he felt Coriolis telling him that the other girl was moving. Bats? It seemed that they were on a track for CoRin. Kozai smirked; they weren't traveling very fast. CoRin should be able to deal with this, if he knew anything about Ame ninja. Of course, if she didn't, then she wasn't worthy. The aura that the bats emitted was a little disturbing, but didn't do anything to Kozai. However, he then detected the girl moving forward, a blade of lightning around her hand. What... was she serious? Attacking while blind was a very bad move.
Kozai reached out with his left hand as she passed, gripping her head silently and stopping her from charging further. Then, he would move his hand quickly, retrieving the as-of-yet bonded eyeballs from her head and making the seal of confrontation. All of Kozai's movement would be done at the maximum speed of 110, and would be complete quickly. As he made the handseal, Seisei would activate, regenerating any of the girl's tissues, which included her eyes.
"STOP."
His voice would boom out, just before the bats reached CoRin.
"Not all conflicts are to be resolved with the taking of a life. After all... even the deepest physical wounds can be healed." If everything continued as normal, he would speak to the Konoha ninja. "Are you feeling alright? I haven't used that technique on others much."

Stats

"You've been cruel, so don't blame me for being merciless."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoCo Wei
Jounin
Jounin

Fame : 15
Element(s) : Wind Lightning
Ryo : 25150
100%

PostSubject: Re: Safe Deposit Box (io, nk)   Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:45 am

(T^T My baby is all grown up and betraying people, I'm so proud. I've been thinking about it all day, and I've been gotten. I'm totes within range if I was stroking your hair, then I was turned towards Kozai showing him the paper. I'm just saying to state my reason for accepting the hit, besides you know ooc reasons. I think it was a well timed and clever attack and.. well I just love my junny bunny.)

CoRin with naught but a small hiss would fall to the ground. Her eyes bleary and her heart stopped. She deserved it. She knew she did. For one of the few times in her life she commited a crime, and the results were an immediate and brutal death. She deserved no less. She'd strayed from her life path for one too many times. 

She couldn't move a finger, not a single nerve. Her whole body was shut down. So this is what it felt like to die to realm overlay. Awesome. She was glad that all those criminals she'd killed died a truly horrid death.

'Li? I know you can hear me. I hope you can hear me. Anyway Listen I'm dead. Yeah I know, but Don't worry it wasn't to the missing ninja. Yeah I sort of broke the law a little. yeah I know, I know. Listen I just wanted to say my goodbyes. I hope you find that land of peace one day, make it a just one. and if you ever see Levi Again. Tell him... that I loved him. goodbye.'

She closed her eyes with whatever strength she could have scrounged up and died. Though weathered Justice had dissipated from the world or come back we're not quite sure.

A great woman in small things, a small woman in great things.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jun
Missing-Nin B
Missing-Nin B

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: Safe Deposit Box (io, nk)   Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:21 pm

Jun's muscles went slack and the ball of electricity within her hand dissipated. With vision restored to her she relaxed and took a deep breath despite the grip the man had on her. "I'm cool." She said this before flicking a look over to the dead ninja. It only now struck her that the corpse and this other guy were talking on familiar terms. "Uh-oh." She whispered feeling a cold sweat of dread creep through her. "Would it help if I said that she definitely deserved that?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kozai
Genin
Genin

Home Village :
  • Mist

100%

PostSubject: Re: Safe Deposit Box (io, nk)   Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:04 pm

So... it looked like CoRin had been unworthy. Oh well. Kozai had had no attachment to her whatsoever. However, now that she was dead... he'd have to go talk to poor Li and explain things. It didn't help that he knew nothing of the girl's past or capabilities, but that just meant that he'd just have to examine her DNA. Maybe he'd be able to get a sense of what kind of innate abilities she had, if any. At any rate, now there was this Konoha ninja to deal with. Kozai had been told to leave Konoha, and that was an issue, but should he still help this one? Well, there was no reason not to.
"Sadly, I cannot remain in this area." He would speak, pretty much brushing aside the girl's question. It was clear at this point that he no longer cared about the life of the Ame girl who had just died. "You should leave while you can. The forest has been filled with strange characters lately. Go tell your kage of what happened here."
With that, Kozai would walk away unless otherwise inhibited, taking the body of CoRin with him. If everything went as planned, he would use The Seed to take a sample of the girl's DNA, thus storing it.
[TWC a little over 400
2 stats --> 2 AP
400 towards Kanade
acquired a pair of 3-tomoe sharingan
CoRin's body
EXIT unless stopped]

Stats

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jun
Missing-Nin B
Missing-Nin B

Home Village :
  • Leaf

100%

PostSubject: Re: Safe Deposit Box (io, nk)   Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:35 pm

And the day had started off so normally hadn't it? Oh well no use crying over spilt ninja. Once mr. lab coat was nice and out of her face Jun went about gathering her belongings, her bats, and whatever else was left lying around the place. Jun's train of thought was thus 'I just killed a ninja of a foreign nation. If they found out, they're going to give a lot of trouble to my home and probably order me killed. However if I leave and never come back, well then we've got nothing to worry about. I'm a rouge and the leaf village has no accountability!' With her mind made up, Jun vanished into the forest. She needed some time to think about what she was going to do, and if going rouge was really in everyone's best interest. She didn't want to be a criminal, she wanted to do right by her village, but she didn't want to get it into any trouble either.

(Exiting. 1298 word count. +6 stats, Kura clan Dna, and I'm Claiming B-Rank missing Ninja for Killing a Jounin, which CoRin was despite her misleading label!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kozai
Genin
Genin

Home Village :
  • Mist

100%

PostSubject: Re: Safe Deposit Box (io, nk)   Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:28 pm

[As per discussion with Denkiteki in the CB, the sharingan transplant between CoRin and Jun doesn't go off, but everything else, CoRin's death included, stays the same.

[16:25:11] CoCo Wei : Yeah if we can make it where I'm dead, Kozai gets the eyes, and Jun gets her missing nin and kura thing then I'm find. Ironically. If that's what you were saying.

Requesting approvals with these changes in mind.]

Stats

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denkiteki Hayato
Village Leader
Village Leader

Fame : 168
Home Village :
  • Mist

Element(s) : Earth, Lightning, Water
Clan : N/A
Clan Element : Wood, Steam
Bloodline : Uchiha, Senju, Sage Transformation
Ryo : 38487
100%

PostSubject: Re: Safe Deposit Box (io, nk)   Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:29 pm

Alright so basically Corin giving Jun her sharingan didn't have any IC build up so is denied, talked with Kozai and Coco and they are fine with the thread otherwise continuing normally, Jun send me a pm if you have a problem with this otherwise:

Approved of both
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Owner
Owner

Fame : 133
Home Village :
  • Sand

Element(s) : Wind
Clan : None
Clan Element : None
Bloodline : None
100%

PostSubject: Re: Safe Deposit Box (io, nk)   Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:29 pm

The member 'Denkiteki Hayato <3' has done the following action : Roll Dice/Flip Coin

'Lucky Coin' : 1
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruto-role-play-rpg.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Safe Deposit Box (io, nk)   Today at 5:39 pm

Back to top Go down

Safe Deposit Box (io, nk)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Fire Country :: Forest-
Jump to: