Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
138 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 12000

Checking the records (I.O., nk) - Page 2 Empty Re: Checking the records (I.O., nk)

Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:19 pm
"It's alright, I had issues with those kinds of thoughts as well before." Draconis walked over to pat Akiko on the back. Honestly, out of all of them, he was having the most trouble believing that he had siblings, since he had grown up by himself. It was hard for his head to get around this still, honestly. Intellectually he could understand, but it still did not quite sink in.

"How old are you guys? I was 5 when my... our parents died on a mission, or so I heard. So far I have heard nothing to the contrary about that, and Hikari seems to have heard the same thing. Hikari, you look to be a few years older than me, Akiko... you probably were too young to remember anything. That means that your foster parents, while not biological, are still your true parents, since they seem to have raised you as one of their own."
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : ~Hikari's Stats~
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Byakugan
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 75700

Checking the records (I.O., nk) - Page 2 Empty Re: Checking the records (I.O., nk)

Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:53 pm
As Akiko started tearing up, in disbelief that her whole world had started on the foundation of a lie, Hikari wrapped her right arm around the young girls shoulders, trying to comfort her. "They've raised you since you were very little..they are your parents to you, nothing will change that. And please, don't be sorry for crying. This is a lot to take in, especially at such a tender age." She spoke softly, in a motherly like tone. When Akiko started wiping the tears from her eyes, a small smile appeared on Hikari's lips. She felt sorry for the girl, her sister, for having to find out she as adopted and that she would never get to meet her real parents. She also felt sorry for Draconis, although he seemed gentle she could sense he had lived the hardest life out of all of them. Akiko had her adopted parents and Hikari had her kindness to over look all the sadness of becoming an orphan. He seemed to have neither to have comforted him when he felt like cursing the world at his loss.

She faced him, her brother, as he was trying to piece the puzzle back together. She thought it was odd that the years did not match up, nor one tiny detail of their stories. But she figured their parents were ninjas, they had all the jutsu in the world to allude the three, or really two, of them. "I am eighteen, I guess making me the eldest. Draconis, our stories do not entirely match up. I was told when I was six that our father got killed on a mission, yet at age 10 was when I was told our mother had passed away. I think, when they went on their "missions" they could have actually been visiting us, but when we grew up they realized they couldn't keep fooling us. Either that or they altered our memories with a jutsu, which could be likely, if a jutsu like that exists...By the way, how old are you two?" If Draconis is a few years younger than me, then Akiko must be quite a bit younger. Why were we kept from each other, huh mom and dad?! Did anyone know about us being siblings, I mean the hospital must have but what about the other Hyuuga's? Did everyone lie to us?! Her thoughts were making her internally furious, not believing that the parents she loved and held so close to her heart had kept something so important a secret from them all.
Akiko Hyuuga
Akiko Hyuuga
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:03 pm
Akiko looked at her siblings as they tried to cheer her up. "I hadn't thought of it like that. Just because I found out that I was adopted doesn't mean they don't care for me like they are my parents, but why would they keep this from me? Were they afraid that I would leave them to find my parents? If so then that means that they didn't know that they had died, so that means they won't know anything..." Akiko sat there talking mostly to herself as she pulled out her journal and started writing in it. What she wrote was this: 'Apparently, I'm adopted and I have a brother and a sister. I learned this when I was visiting the hospital. I had seen an older boy in a room filled with files and he was looking at a genealogy.' She was cut off at this point by Hikari asking for her age. "I'm 12 years old." She then realized that her siblings had been able to read what she had written in the journal and her face started turning a reddish color as she hurriedly closed it and put it in her pocket to finish the entry later.
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen

Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:08 am
To be honest, if Draconis was careful, he probably could have read what Akiko was writing, even with the book closed, it would just take a lot of head tilting, and frowning as well, and Draconis was feeling a little lazy yo. "Perhaps we have a little investigating to do of our own now, aside from the geneology book."

Draconis spoke quietly, the gears turning in his head. "On the other hand, there could be a big conspiracy afoot, and we could be better off pretending to not be aware of any discrepancies until we are truly ready to find out the truth. For now though, maybe we should limit the surprises today to just those of finding new siblings." This was said mostly for Akiko's benefit, though he doubted that Hikari would be happy to have any new revelations herself.

"If we were all ten years older I would suggest going out for some drinks, but I think we should still look for something fun to do perhaps. It's not every day you find out you are not alone in this world." Draconis smiled wryly. Well, if someone tried to hit on Hikari, that would also prove quite distracting, frankly.
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:46 am
A gentle smile took over her face when Akiko started cheering up. She hated to see people sad, especially her new little sister. Hikari was silent however as Akiko voiced her own thoughts, wondering why they had this secret kept from them. It had gotten quiet, the sound of fading footsteps, beeping machines, and strokes of a pen were the main sounds to be heard. She didn't try to read what Akiko wrote, even if she was close enough she did not invade people's personal things and space.

"I must agree with you there Draconis. We should let ourselves get to know each other before we try to tackle our history." She looked between her two siblings, noting how different they looked from herself. Her snowy hair contrasted with their dark chocolate color, their eyes the only thing connecting them. "Let's get to know each other! How about we go to lunch or something to just chat? Or we could go to the training grounds. I doubt we should go to the Hyuuga district, in case there is a conspiracy that we don't know about."

[WC: 1,935]
Kukla Nazar
Kukla Nazar
Citizen

Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:40 pm
(48 houring, when you are ready for another topic let us know ^^)

Draconis noticed the younger sister was falling quiet. "I'm going to take a guess we all need a bit of alone time, to sort things through a bit. Perhaps we shall meet up later?"

If the others did not say anything or agreed, he would head on out, his head spinning. Two sisters?!?

(potential exit)
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021

Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:26 am
After complete silence for a good five awkward minutes, Draconis broke the quietness and asked if everyone needed some alone time. Hikari agreed silently with him that their youngest sibling might need time to adjust to the things she had heard, that her whole life had been one big fat lie. 

Draconis then left, leaving the two sisters alone. Hikari was about to speak up and ask how Akiko was when a nurse walked in, carrying the wolf she had dropped off earlier. "Kuro! You are okay! Oh I'm so glad!" She was really excited that Kuro, her new friend, was already out of the infirmary and ready to head back to the wild. Turning to her younger sister, she was apologetic, "I'm sorry to rush out of here, but this wolf needs my help. If you ever need to talk you can always find me at the Hyuuga district or training early in the morning!" With that, she took the bundled up wolf in her arms (it seemed like an easy looking task, but the wolf was almost as big as she was) and headed down the hallway, telling the wolf (which she affectionately nicknamed Kuro) about how she would be taking him back home. He has a sad look in his eyes, as if he has been trying to tell her that he wanted to stay with her and be her partner from then on out (and to protect her as she had saved his life).

With a large grin over taking her face, the two left the hospital and headed to the Hyuuga district to start bonding. Kuro was able to walk on his own, so he walked beside her on their way. It was a start to a beautiful friendship between a girl and her wolf familiar. 

(Potential Exit?)
[TW: 2,236] [Claiming 11 stats and the familiar, Kuro, trained! ^^]
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:57 am

Approved @ Hyst & Hikari
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum