Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Don't let me get meToday at 7:29 pmSephora HyuugaWhen the hunt beganToday at 7:07 pmAsuka HyuugaBanri Uzumaki Mission RecordToday at 6:55 pmBanri UzumakiA Forecast of Wonders Today at 6:50 pmAizen ChinoikeTraining, or making friendsToday at 6:44 pmTravin IburiThe Princess of Pancakes Today at 6:44 pmHasumi HayatoWork times TwoToday at 6:24 pmSakuTea with Youta, Z, and Dante Today at 6:11 pmZatoichi HyuugaWhen one became twoToday at 5:46 pmKutari UchihaThe Ants Go Marching One by OneToday at 5:38 pmZatoichi Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
161 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
46 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Chasin' Jason Empty Chasin' Jason

Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:08 pm
Mission Specs:

Risako awoke the next morning, after meeting her team, rather excited. Hopping out of bed, she threw on her uniform and brushed her teeth, and rushed out of her apartment/house/dwelling thing I dunno what I should call it really. It's a part of things chuunin get as a sort of provided living area. Meh. Moving on. After leaving her apartment, she headed straight for the Kage building, where she told her team to meet. Really, it was stupid of her to not give them a time to meet, but since it was a mission, she assumed they would all be on the same page and arrive sometime in the morning.

Although, usually when people assumed things, they often turned out to be wrong. Her running slowed to jogging, then to walking, before she almost stopped entirely, only a quarter of the way to the meeting place, before she remembered that Ryugia was often late. On top of this, she didn't know Mako, or Zennal's habits on the subject of truancy. So, having re-evaluated her priorities for the morning, she decided to take the walk all nice and slow. Stopping by a food stall on her way, she bought a few apples, and stuck them in her pocket. While she was inching closer to the Kage building, she took an apple out and started chewing on it. 

Anyway, the apples aren't important, but moving on. Once she finally made her way to the building, she stepped in to look at the time. She didn't realize, that her walk was three hours long. Stepping back out, Risako took a seat on the step, waiting for her teammates to show up. Twas about ten thirty or so now. 

[287/3000 WC]
Zennal <3
Zennal <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 250

Chasin' Jason Empty Re: Chasin' Jason

Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:55 pm
It was about seven o'clock when Zennal woke up groggily. His internal clock woke him up at this time every day, luckily for him. He meandered around his small apartment, going through his cubbords and found a bowl. Next, he opened his barren fridge, seeing a carton of milk, among other assorted vegetables. He sighed, and grabbed the milk, and read the experation date. 'It expires tomorrow, thank god.' he thought to himself, as he began to cook himself breakfast out of what little he had. When he finished eating, he grabbed his gear, and said aloud "Mission day! Can't mess this up for everyone." 

As he began to leave, and go down the stair, he heard the landlord say something about rent. He replied "Going on a mission! I'll get it to you when I get back!" as he ran out, he heard some sort of grumbling from him. Good ridence to him. In any case, he strolled through the village in a leisurely manor, seeing if he could bump into any of his team mates on the way. By the time he arrived at the Kage Building, it was about ten thirty-two. Risako-sensei was there already. He smiled, and gave her a wave with his left hand, saying "Hey there, Risako-Sensei. Hope I didn't keep you waiting very long."

He grinned as he sat down next to her, close enough to let people who needed in to go in, but far enough to not be uncomfortable. He leaned back, and let out a contempt sigh, as he watched the clouds, and began to think up all the ways this mission could go wrong. He frowned slightly at this, but kept on as it was good to know all the worse-case scenarios before hand.

(295/3000 WC)
Makashi Nara
Makashi Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:42 pm
Mako woke up the next morning and pondered the possibilities.  Working with kids..talented kids.. but kids nonetheless. He climbed off the couch and grabbed the packs of smokes he had on the table pulled one out and lit it up.  He stood and walked over to check the fridge, he knew nothing was in there but he was a creature of habit. He drank out of the milk jug and the thought popped in his head how he would be terrible married.  He wiped theilk off his beard and decided to hop in the shower.  He didn't even know what time it was. He hopped in the shower and got ready. Grabbed up his stuff and set off. He stopped and picked up some food and ate it on the way to the Hokage building. Looked pretty late in the morning.  He liked being late another oppurtunity to put people 9n edge and take off their masks.  

He had finally made it to the Hokage building he saw everyone but Ryugia and thought there's a difference from being late and being completely absent.   He walked over and lit another cigarette and started leaning against the wall.  "What's up" He said nodding to Risako and looked for that accursed rubber ball. He didn't see it but knew she had it.  "Now we wait right?"
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:43 am
Finally the appointed day had arrived. It was still early in the morning as Jason's clone sat with his back against a tree in the forest. 'Risako should be gathering her team by now' Jason thought to himself. He stood up, taking notice of everything around him, and performed a few hand seals. The sky would begin to darken and rain would fall covering an area of one mile from Jason's position. Jason would turn and place one hand on the tree he had just been leaning on, placing a seal on it. He made his way through the forest placing these seals in various places as he went, some on trees and some on the ground. This was supposed to be a high stakes game of tag after all so it wouldn't due to be caught early on. 

Once the clone had finished his preparations, he would head back to his original position and make himself comfortable high up in the tree on a branch. His senses were all on high alert. He hadn't played with Risako in a long time. Jason wondered what kind of team she had managed to get together.
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:35 pm
Risako laughed when Zennal sat, "No, you didn't keep me waiting too long. You might wanna stretch or something though, because this mission might be a little tough for you, and I'll need you at your best." Risako stood up and did the same, and although it likely wasn't gonna help much, it couldn't hurt anything. 

After stretching, and after Mako made his appearance, she would say "We'll give Ryugia a few more minutes before we head out." Her brow furrowed, "He has a habit of being late, and I'm getting tired of it." Obviously, in case you couldn't tell, she meant no disrespect to Ryugia, but wasn't exactly in the mood to sit around on this mission. After all, she had a certain reward she was looking forward to after this. 

Sitting down, she would wait the twenty minutes or so for Ryugia. She would then say, "That super important mission I told you about?" She grinned, "Well, it's kind of a lie. I'm testing your skills, as the Hokage is testing mine. What we're really doing is a hardcore game of tag with one of his shadow clones. First person to catch or touch him means we win." With that, Risako stood up, and took her first steps off of the Hokage building's steps and toward the forest. This training exercise thing, was actually very similar to how Jason taught her the body flicker technique. This was basically that, but on a whole new level compared to the olden days.

As she walked toward the section of forest that she was told to go to, she turned to her team, "So, boys, if you have any plans, say them now. That way the Hokage can't hear them, and use that knowledge against us." She would pause briefly, and then say "I'm guessing he's about as fast as I am, so lets use my speed to our advantage. Also keep in mind, that you guys are gonna have to go more on wit than physical skill." Risako would then stop walking, only ten or so meters from the Hokage building before awaiting to hear their plans. 

[644/3000]
Zennal <3
Zennal <3
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 250

Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:59 pm
Zennal would nod at the instruction given to him by Risako, and would begin to stretch. "Good to hear that I didn't take to long then. I don't want to be left behind, after all." He grinned, thinking about the day ahead. Right as he ended his stretching, he noticed Mako arriving, and gave him a quick nod "Hey Mako-san" He continued to stretch as she said they would be waiting for Ryugia. 'A habit of being late, eh?' he thought to himself, but ignored it for now. Though he wondered if he would show up mid mission to help out, though he doubted it.

In any case, she began to explain things about the mission. Or, well, 'test'. A game of tag, hm? Shouldn't be to hard, though the target was the Hokage after all. Hrm. When she began to lead the way, Zennal began to think. If he would have to out-wit him, then out wit he would. What jutsu would be good to use to out wit someone... "I have an idea." he began. "I don't have many techniques, but my plan is to not join you in the beginning. I'll leave a generic Clone, and have it try and psyche him out into moving towards me, where I can tag him. Risako-sensei, you can do that in my place if need be."

He paused and waited for an answer, as he began to think of another back-up plan. "Will he be carrying anything note able? Something someone can Substitute with, and get closer that way?" he asked, trying his gash darn hardest to think of a plan.
(576/3000)
Makashi Nara
Makashi Nara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 2000

Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:58 pm
Mako took another drag off of his cigarette and laughed.  " I think you overestimate yourself, boss," he said, still leaning against the wall, "However you are extremely fast i know that, at least which means you will make the best distraction for us."   He thought this was a one sided mission what good was he gonna be, he doubted he would be much help.  He didn't know what the Hokage clone could do and he didn't know what the rest of his teammates could do but he knew they needed a plan.  

"So are we even capable of such a mission, what can we do,  Whats the plan boss?" he asked taking another hit from his half smoked cigarette. Then yawning "This is gonna be a stupid amount of work."

130/3000 ill make a bigger post later to make up for it
Jason Senju
Jason Senju
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 6500

Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:43 am
[go ahead and skip me this round. I'll post next one]
Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:52 pm
"Holy crap I am so late!" Ryugia yelled as he raced over the roof tops of Konoha. "Risako is gonna kill me!" Ryugia was moving at top speed. "So not good. So not good!" He was moving too fast though. He was able to see Risako and the others moving away from the Hokage building, but was unable to stop. He jumped down from where he was, but landed awkwardly, and tripped. He face planted, and cam to a painful, sliding stop in front of Risako. He slowly raised a hand from the ground. "I'm here." He said weekly. "How late am I? I was unaware of when we were supposed to be here for this little pow wow, and ummm. My face really hurts, could someone help me off the ground?"

Ryugia would wait, face down into the ground, for Risako to scold him, and depending on how she was feeling today, beat him up some more than he already was. 

((Ok soooooo. I seem to be having malfunctions with my notifications. They aren't coming. I even have it set to email me when I have new notifications and that isn't working! ))
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum