Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Joro meeting Sephy!!Today at 11:34 pmSephora HyuugaTea with Youta and ZToday at 11:14 pmZatoichi HyuugaSharpening her EdgeToday at 11:10 pmHimari HyuugaGrowing TalesToday at 9:35 pmAsuka HyuugaHitting the ground running (IO Takeshiyama)Today at 9:25 pmTakeshiyamaFresh off the ShipToday at 9:21 pmTravin IburiThe Culling Games: First MatchToday at 8:33 pmJiro NaraThe Culling Games: Seventh MatchToday at 7:18 pmTatsuo UchihaAlmost BackToday at 6:56 pmAsuka HyuugaA large man, with a void in his heartToday at 6:16 pmYama Kokoro
Top posting users this month
114 Posts - 26%
82 Posts - 19%
44 Posts - 10%
37 Posts - 8%
32 Posts - 7%
28 Posts - 6%
27 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 6%
24 Posts - 5%
23 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 0

Kuro does things with anyone (open) Empty Kuro does things with anyone (open)

Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:15 pm
Kuro hummed as he walked around the forest. It was yet another day, another time to meet another new person or twelve. Vixie quietly walked next to her master, keeping an ear out for any noises that might be made by anyone they were approaching or being approached by. Kuro had tucked his Kuokan coat away and was once again walking around shirtless, though it certainly wasn't as bad as it had been up in Yuki's Tundras. His mostly pale body would stand out among the trees while his pet's green fur would help her blend in. Especially with something as distracting as Kuro nearby.
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin
Stat Page : Shikami
Genjutsu Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Genjutsu
Village : Kirigakure
Ryo : 226000

Kuro does things with anyone (open) Empty Re: Kuro does things with anyone (open)

Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:34 pm
The wind in the trees made the leaves rattle, the sun being covered by the foliage, and the sound of a bending twig was added into the mix, the bending was due to the Kunoichi who had just leaped off of it, and landed in front of the shirtless man, her short Gi gave him a bit of fan service if he looked up, and then as she turned around to face him, the pink Gi was so tight to her body that her breasts was pronounced, and then her crossing arms under them was no help to hiding them, instead it would most likely make them stand out more, she stood about five foot and ten inches tall, she appeared to weight right around one hundred and twenty pounds, and her long black hair was up in a pony tail, she would then finally speak to the boy.

"What are you doing in these forests so far from the village" She was not the most observant at this time, due to being recently made, so she did not notice the lack of headband to denote he was from the local village or not, she just knew due to people like her Creator and his friends, these woods could be dangerous, so she stood there waiting for an answer from the boy, her eyes cold as ice and hard as steel, and serious as a fire. That would be what could be told from her gaze, One could say she might come off a bit overbearing but she truly cared for the safety of others, that was due to the disposition of the person who's heart she was created from.
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Kuro does things with anyone (open) Empty Re: Kuro does things with anyone (open)

Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:56 pm
Vixie froze when she heard the bending of a twig, Kuro stopping with her. His eyes widened with surprise and his face flushing red as the enormous chest turned to face him. "Whoa those are big boobs. Huh, oh hi!" Kuro shook his head slightly and refocused himself with a smile. "My name's Kuro! I'm just exploring. This is my fox friend Vixie." Kuro then motioned to his vixen pet who tilted her head slightly as she looked the strange kunoichi over. "What are YOU doin out here?"
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:10 pm
The moment the kid mentioned her boobs her hand flew, aiming a smack across his cheek as she was within arm's reach to do so, if it hit it might not do much other then leave a red mark, but this kid was very crude, and Shigure would turn away from the kid and then look over her shoulder and she spoke again " I will not answer any questions of yours till mine is answered" and Shigure continued to watch the rude one.
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:32 pm
Vixie barked and growled when she say the hand move to hit Kuro, but Kuro held out a hand to silence her and took the slap. He reached up and rubbed his cheek while still smiling, even laughing a bit. "Aheheh, guess I didn't say that comment in my headd like I thought. Sorry about that. I got lost in a jungle for awhile and it messed with my head some. Social skills got slightly broken. Anyways, I'm just out here looking for people to help. It's kind of my thing. Is there something I can help you with ma'am? Surely you're out here looking to get stronger right? I can help out there! I'm not the greatest teacher, but I promise not to talk about your chest anymore! Even if it is the biggest I've ever see- YOW!" Kuro flinched as Vixie bit down on his leg, drawing large amounts of blood. "Okay okay! I get it! I was saying something stupid again, you don't have to bite so hard! Let go!" Kuro shook his leg and Vixie released him, stepping back and sitting down to lick blood of her paws. Kuro sighed and turned back to Shigure. "So, who are you, do you want to train?"
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:38 pm
Shigure Listened to the kid for a moment before she answered, after all he answered her question "I am Shigure, and My teacher told me I should learn medical arts like he knows, but he has not had the time to train me, Maybe you can help me out?" Shigure's Voice was not soft at all, it sounded more like the stern concern of a hammer hitting an anvil, and emotionless, her eyes watched the boy and his fox as she waited for a response from the kid, she was a rather blank slate so learning something like this, even thought it was complex, should be rather easy for her, so she waited for the kid to respond, her hand played with the netting under her Gi a bit to help to try an dcover her cleavage but to no avail.
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:48 pm
Kuro smiled at the mention for a need to learn medical arts and knelt down, rolling up his pant leg. "Well, does this answer your question?" Kuro placed both hands on his new bite wound and began pouring his chakra into it, his hand glowing blue as he used simple medical jutsu to begin sticking the damage cells back together and repairing them. Once he'd closed up the teeth marks, he wiped away the leftover blood and revealed his mostly fixed leg, small white scars where the teeth had pierced him. "Ta-da! Medical jutsu one oh one!"
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:54 pm
Shigure spun around and jumped up and down like a little girl, and kind of clapping her hands, she found a medical teacher other then her creator, and she grabbed either side of Kuro and leaned in close, smothering his face with her breasts most likely as she jumped and said loudly " TEACH ME TEACH ME TEACH ME PLEASEEEEEE" as she continued to bounce up and down most likely with Kuro in her arms.
Kuro Hozuki
Kuro Hozuki
Citizen

Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:10 am
Kuro froze when she grabbed him, unsure what what about to happen. He soon found his face smooshed somewhere very soft and warm. It even smelled nice. But Kuro had not taken a breath and soon needed air. He tilted his head back and gasped for breath, his face completely red as he tried to remind himself not to say anything about her chest. "Y-yeah of course. I'd love to teach you. It's my favorite thing to do. Just... set me down when you're ready." Kuro couldn't help smiling while Vixie grabbed his ankle in her mouth and tried to pull him away from Shigure.
Shikami Shinkou
Shikami Shinkou
Jounin
Jounin

Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:16 am
Shigure set the boy down and Stepped away from him and asked him "So before we Begin, what is your name, and once you tell me that where should we start?" Shigure was to happy at this moment to allow her usual disposition take over, she was actually smiling at the boy, a cat like smile, her eyes open though as she waited for her instructions on where to begin, meanwhile she went on some more, with talking "Teacher also told me Ninjutsu is something I should learn, and Jutsu, as much Jutsu as I can Learn, Teacher is a Kind man, he would teach me but he is hard at work on his next student" Shigure was explained to that calling Stein her Creator would make people ask questions and that Teacher was a much more appropeite term to use, so she has ever since that day, now She just waited on her instructions if she did not get them already as to the first steps of learning Medical Ninjutsu.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum