Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Tea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaWhere the men shall gatherYesterday at 3:45 pmYama KokoroTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Altar Shinkou
Altar Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18

Dousing Fire with Kerosene ~P, NK, IO~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Dousing Fire with Kerosene ~P, NK, IO~

Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:23 pm
Altar would once again rake a hand through his hair. Damnit, had he really not seen this coming? Xyxer enjoyed the suffering of others, he enjoyed seeing them squirm and cave. He enjoyed toying with people. But why did it feel like it was more than that? It seemed Xyxer was serious about this. "I am a creature of habit. I do not wish to kill those I see as innocent and perceive as friendly. Had Haru done something to wrong me, or if he was from a different village, I would not hesitate to ensure he no longer drew breath. But I owe him my allegiance and he owes his to you."

On Xyxer's comment about not being worthy, Altar would shake his head and speak violently. "I'm worthy, damnit! Just...fuck, Xyxer, you know the two people I don't believe I could kill unless necessary. Is there nothing else I could do?" The boy would say, looking to Xyxer with eyes that were filled with anger and desperation. He couldn't actually kill Haru...could he? "I am a warrior, Xyxer. A fighter with a mind and will. I am not a simple tool."
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Dousing Fire with Kerosene ~P, NK, IO~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Dousing Fire with Kerosene ~P, NK, IO~

Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:45 pm
Seeing the anger of Altar quickly begin to surface, there was a small delight within the abyss that was the Abysswalker's emotional capacity. He relished this.. the hunt.. the fear.. A primal urge evoking itself from the pit of despair.. A desire to get where you want to go, without the input of others no longer being able to interefere.. the ability to disconnect. "A warrior, maybe. But of what use do I have of a warrior if they disobey both of my orders? Of what use do I have of a member of the ANBU operatives.. if he will not follow extreme orders and missions? That is their nature, Altar. Your mission has been set if you wish to elevate yourself above your peers, it's okay if you can not accomplish this task.." He paused for a second, a smirk formed upon his lips once more, "Most shinobi from Tengakure also found themselves absent of guts, but if that's what you wish." He'd shrug a little, the mission clear in his mind on what he wanted to occur.
Altar Shinkou
Altar Shinkou
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 18

Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:31 pm
Altar's head would hang low as Xyxer spoke. Perhaps the man was right. The point of an ANBU was to follow the Kage. No matter the order. A million thoughts ran through Altar's head. Crush a man's mind, and he'll be your slave. Crush a man's will and he'll carry yours instead. Crush a man's philosophy and he's no longer a man. Or was he? Perhaps the absence of feeling and true greater thought and compassion made you a bettet warrior, a better man that you had been before.

If he was in the same place, would Haru do this? Accept the task to kill Altar if it meant furthuring himself? Altar made a snap decision and looked at the man before him. "...Fine. If an ANBU is meant to carry the will and orders of a kage, no matter the self sacrifice, then that is what I shall do. I shall take your orders in stride, if it's truly what you want of me. But be warned, Xyxer, if I succeed in my mission, there will be a target painted on your own head. I WILL loathe you for forcing my hand. And I will stop at no amount of bodies to ensure my target falls."
Xyxer
Xyxer
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 352200

Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:50 pm
Xyxer pat the right shoulder of Altar momentarily, resting his hand there as if they were still buddies and the current conversation was not as macabre as it truly was. "Then I have nothing to worry about, you don't seem truly strong enough to defeat Haru and you know it judging by your hesitation. I'll be watching however, and if you break the rules, something else will get broken." He smiled once more, removing his hand and beginning to walk from the monument, waving his hand idly as he decided to subtly allow Altar to know whom he could be referring to, "Give Youta my best regards when you see her, if you do before me!" - Now, as he was walking away he decided to hum a short tune to himself, flicking his hand in the wave to the tune of the whistle. Being Mizukage was a weird experience, he certainly knew Suzaku would not feel as he does in this position, after all.. he had no Xyxer. There was no security, simply enemies.. or was that just his mentality? The one that would be the end of him?

[Exit]
2003 WC
+10 AP
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum