Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Meeting the BladeToday at 1:13 pmKakushin SenjuTraining, or making friendsToday at 12:49 pmKakushin SenjuThe Dark Side ArisesToday at 12:27 pmRanagi JomajoDaiki getting in Moon!Today at 11:48 amSakoshi KurosawaSubstitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo Uchiha
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
57 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
45 Posts - 6%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 47750

Not-Training for two Empty Not-Training for two

Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:19 am
Risako kicked open the door into the hospital while carrying an unconcious, yet alive Konoba shinobi. Immediately, and mostly out of frustration, Risako began shouting at the various nurses that sat at the front desk, "Come on! We already got one dead, do you want another!?" Immediately, the nurses snapped up and rushed over to Risako, taking the girl from her arms and rushing her to the first available room... which happened to be the room closest to the waiting room. 

Risako followed the nurses, and after about five or so minutes of frantic check ups, the nurses calmed down. Having determined that the girl would be fine, they kinda just walked back out into the waiting room, giving Risako a dirty look for having caused such a ruckus. Now Risako was just kinda sitting in a chair, waiting for the girl to wake up.
Dastri Hotaru
Dastri Hotaru
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 1500

Not-Training for two Empty Re: Not-Training for two

Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:59 am
Dastri groaned as the nurses tended to her and she began to regain her strength. After a few minutes of simple recovery and rest, Dastri was given a juice box and a cookie as if she had donated blood. She ate the cookie and was allowed out of bed. After asking a nurse what happened, she was directed to the person who brought her in. Dastri nervously walked up to Risako and fiddled with her juice box. "Um, you're the one that brought me here right? What... happened? The last thing I remember was kicking at some guy who grabbed me..."
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:29 am
Some of Risako's frustration melted away as the girl had recovered. She blew some air out of her nostrils, and looked the girl in the eye... "Is... is that all you can remember?" she asked, in a soft, emotionless tone. Though Risako was indeed frustrated, and angry, and a tiny bit sad, she also knew when to keep her cool. She didn't wanna cause the girl to freak out, despite what had happened. "I'm... I'm gonna tell you my understanding of what happened. I arrived to the scene afterwards..." she paused, "Some of this may come as a shock to you." 

After another brief pause, Risako would continue. "My name is Risako Akara, Konoha chuunin. I followed my friend and leader Kasai to the scene of the murder." She paused again, to let the whole dead ninja thing sink in. "By the time we got there, a missing nin covered in stitches was carrying a dead male Konoha ninja that we presume he had killed, and he knocked both you and another girl unconcious." Risako clenched her fists, disgusted with her own failure to retrieve the boy's body, and continued, "After that, another missing nin showed up, and appeared to be backup for the one missing nin with the stitches." 

Risako sighed, then requested of Dastri, "I need you, to the best of your ability, to describe what had happened before you were knocked out. Any detailed info would be useful." All the while, Risako kept a calm, tone, she wasn't aware if the other two were the girl's friends, or if she just so happened to be there etc. One thing was for sure though, the nameless missing nin, whom Risako would dub "Stitches" for now, was definitely going down in Konoha's books as a wanted criminal, so was any group, or people he affiliated with. So far, she only had a very small amount of info on him, and his back up.

Risako also began to worry about the other girl and her team, seeing as Ryugia or Kasai had yet to show up with the girl.
Dastri Hotaru
Dastri Hotaru
Citizen

Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:05 am
Dastri's eyes widened at the word "dead" and her face grew pale. There was only two other konoha ninja there aside from Dastri and only one male Konoha that had been there with her. "J-James is..." The girl couldn't bring herself to finish the sentence and slowlyy sat down as her body shook from the news. She stared at the ground, unable to believe what she was being told. She slowly hugged herself and took a deep breath as she tried to recall what had happened for the Chunin. "M-my name is Datri Hotaru... Konoha Genin. I was there meeting Amaya for some training with someone I didn't know. The... male genin... James. We were just... starting to train when they both used some kind of techique to make swords. It was some space time thing, I don't know. I backed off because I don't have anything sharp or hard to block with and they were getting intense. Then I felt something. It was like my chakra was being sucked away by something. James... I think James managed to take down Amaya but then this other man appeared. He grabbed me... here." Dastri put a hand at the nape of her neck and shoulder. "And it was like he was sucking the life out of me. Then I tried to kick him to get free... Everything was starting to get fuzzy and James was doing something with his sword... then I just couldn't hold it anymore and everything went totally black... and I woke up here." Dastri brought her knees up to her chest as her eyes welled up with tears. She hadn't really liked James from what she'd seen ands heard from him, but for him to just be... gone. And with how she'd been knocked out it could have been her easily.
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:57 am
Risako nodded, and processed the information for a moment. She was beginning to put the whole thing together. In an attempt to reassure the girl, Risako smiled, and said, "Thank you Dastri, I believe Kasai was trying to deal with the missing nin. When Ryugia gets here we'll find out." Ryugia was really taking his time. 

So, a kid named James was killed by a missing nin, and Dastri was knocked out by the same guy. According to Dastri, Amaya was downed by James, and this led Risako to believe that Stitches attacked James in an attempt to steal his stuff. Now Risako's question would be why was James killed and not the others? It was likely because he was the only one who fought Stitches, but since Dastri didn't know, Risako dropped the subject for now. No need to stress her out further. "Dastri, if you'd like you can go home now. It should be safe now, Kasai seemed to have it under control." This was a half lie, the safe part was likely true, but the situation was a little out of control. Kasai tried his best, and Risako knew that his actions were likely taken to protect her and Ryugia, but she couldn't help but regret not actually taking a chance at forcing the missing ninja to fork over the body. She gave Dastri a small smile and then continued, "If you'd rather wait for Amaya though, I understand." Risako just kinda presumed that Dastri and Amaya were friends.

[Go ahead and make another post if you want, but after that I'm waiting for Ryugia, and (with Kiru's permission) Amaya to join. Don't worry about the topic becoming clogged, it's not gonna be too awfully long.]
Dastri Hotaru
Dastri Hotaru
Citizen

Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:11 pm
Dastri sat quietly for a moment as she thought for a moment then nodded. "I think I'd like to stay here a little while longer." She didn't want to admit it, but she felt like she wasn't going to be able to make the walk home yet, not after this news. So Dastri sat quietly and waited with Risako, sipping on her juice now and then to try and feel better.
Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:36 pm
Ryugia, walked in calmly, but at a quick pace. He calmly explained to the nurses at the front desk what, had happened. They showed him to a room a few feet away, and he gently laid Amaya down on the soft medical bed. The kind nurse ran a few tests, while some others hooked amaya up to a few monitors, to monitor her heart rate. She assured him that she would wake up soon, and that there wasn't a large chance that she had received any major head injuries. He was just about to sit down in a chair next to amaya, when he hear two nurses talking about a crazy girl who had come in with an unconscious girl yelling and screaming about someone dying. He sighed quietly to himself. 

"Just when I thought I would be able to relax."

He stood up, and walked out of the medical room, leaving the door cracked, luckily he found what he was looking for in the room right next door, or who was more like it. Risako, and the girl she had taken with her were there in the room. He quietly opened the door. 

"Can you go no where without causing trouble Risako? The nurses already practically hate you. How, are you and your friend doing? I hope you guys didn't have any trouble getting here." 

Ryugia's face fe;t wet, and he realized he hadn't ever bothered to wipe up the tears from as he was leaving Kasai. He felt stupid for walking in looking like that, and quickly wiped them away, hoping risako wouldn't notice.
Risako Akara
Risako Akara
Citizen

Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:25 am
Risako was beginning to doze off as Ryugia came in. She peeled her eyes open, and looked up at him. "You know how I run things. Besides, you took your time," she said, ignoring the fact that he just wiped away some tears. Risako then smiled, "Like usual." Risako craned her neck and stood up, ready to fill Ryugia in on everything she learned. Quickly, she retraced the conversation with Dastri in her mind, making sure she didn't forget any details. Risako said, in a slow and extremely clear voice, "Ooook Ryugia. Lemme fill you in on what I know, and what I've gathered from Dastri." She waited for Ryugia to tell her to go on, and then she continued. "According to her, Dastri," she pointed to the girl, "She, Amaya, and... James I believe? They were all just training. When suddenly, she felt a grip on her shoulder, and after a quick struggle, she was knocked out. I believe she said the last thing she remembers was James doing something with his sword." Risako looked to Dastri to confirm what she had said, just in case she forgot something. 

Risako looked back to Ryugia, "Alright then moving on. By the time Kasai and I arrived, Stitches, as I call him, was already holding James' corpse." she paused for a quick sigh, and continued, "Despite my feelings, I listened to Kasai's orders and tried to keep my frustration inside. What happened after I left?" Risako was sure that not much happened, seeing as Ryugia looked to be without injury. But maybe... somebody said something important, that would help piece the whole thing together. 

[Sorry if some of that is unclear, I drank too much caffeine and what not.]

Last edited by Risako Akara on Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Dastri Hotaru
Dastri Hotaru
Citizen

Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:49 am
Dastri nodded when Risako looked to her for confirmation. "yes, James was trying to stop the man with a sword... it looked like he had the upper hand but... I guess not." Dastri then turned her gaze back to the floor as Risako continued, wincing slightly at the word corpse. She sat quietly for a moment longer before looking to Ryugia. "Amaya is okay right?"
Ryugia Uchiha
Ryugia Uchiha
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 8500

Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:37 pm
Ryugia looked to the worried girl. "Yes Amaya is going to be fine. Just some bruises, and a possibility of a concusion." He looked to Risako now. " You left before Stitches had finished speaking. He said that James was the reason Amaya, and Dastri had been knocked out. Not that I really believe that fully. Don't get me wrong I don't really like, James, and he has a serious attitude problem, and doesn't work well with others, but he was a fellow leaf shinobi, so I was a little ticked off when I found oout he had been killed. Now the fact that Amaya had been hurt made me want to rip the guys head off, because me and Amaya are friends. Hopefully Amaya will wake up soon, and we can talk to her, she may have been awake a little longer, and seen more. Perhaps me and you should go see if Amaya is awake now?"

Ryugia looked to Dastri, " You should just relax, and get some rest, you have had a long day, and you deserve some time off."

"Come on Risako let's go check on Amaya."

((Sorry for the way late response. I had my wisdom teeth removed, and have not been feeling all that well. MY stomach is still a little weird :3 ))
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum