Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!
Stat Page : ~Hikari's Stats~
Remove Taijutsu Iryōjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Byakugan
Village : Otogakure
Ryo : 75700

Genin Exam Training (Mitsui) Empty Genin Exam Training (Mitsui)

Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:51 am
Okay, today is the day! I will learn my jutsu and prove to mom and dad that I am a great ninja! A short girl with snow colored hair thought to herself as she headed to the outside meeting place aka her new training area. She was determined to master the two jutsu her teacher said was needed to graduate from the Academy; the Clone Technique and the Transformation Technique. 

The girl, known as Hikari, was smiling, enjoying her walk to her destination. She always loved the outdoors, and anything having to do with nature, which is why training outside was perfect. She was also glad that there didn't seem to be too many up at this bright hour of the morning, with the sun just rising. She was an early bird and wanted to spend all day, and night if she had to, to train. Hikari didn't like to waste time, because otherwise she would be lazy, and she dislikes lazy people.

As she got to the training ground, she stopped and closed her eyes. Focusing on the events around her. The birds were starting to wake up and sing their lovely melodies to the world, hoping to wake them up as well. There was a gentle breeze in the air, one that would definitely keep the day a bit cooler from the sun (particularly at noon). She could hardly hear any voices, or foot steps, to show any sign of another human. Right now, she would be able to train alone, in peace. The last thing she checked was the ground, which she could feel was still strong and as hard as ever. Everything was perfect for a training day. With that in mind, Hikari opened her eyes and started going over which technique she would master first. 

"Let's go with...the Clone Technique! That would should be simple enough." She muttered to no one but herself, a habit she got into since her parents have been gone.

[Okay so I only have 6 in every stat, but the jutsu cost 5 action points. So i can only do them once per character 'day'; is that correct or...?]

[also, do I need to include this post in my wc? I don't think so since it isn't even about training?]

Last edited by Hikari Hyuuga on Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 10500

Genin Exam Training (Mitsui) Empty Re: Genin Exam Training (Mitsui)

Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:03 pm
(So ap is calculated stamina x 10 + additional ap from other things. Since your stamina is 6, 6x 10 = 60 ap. All topics are started with full ap.)

Mitsui happened to be about in the right place for this girl. He happened to just have eaten breakfast and was outside when he saw this girl. She actually looked rather cute to Mitsui and when he would hear the "Let's go with" and a pause, "the Clone Technique! That should be simple enough." Mitsui thought he would go and help her. Mitsui would walk up to Hikari and before talking, he would realize it would sound strange if he knew, so he thought he would ask instead, "Hello, How are you doing?"

Mitsui would wait for her to answer. Hopefully, she would tell him that she was working on the clone technique. Mitsui would think back to when he had to do the technique. Mitsui would remember the hand seals, Ram, Snake and then Tiger, and then he would remember what he needed to do with the chakra.

Ok, good, he knew what he needed to do.

(Since I would teach you the techniques, you only have to do half of the word count for learning it.)
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021
You've completed the Christmas Event of 2021 and qualified for the last reward, by partisan you are awarded this fancy badge!

Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:20 pm
Hikari's head whipped around when she heard someone's voice. I didn't know anyone else was here, let alone awake this earlier. I should have seen them coming, that is what great ninja are able to do! She thought to herself as she eyed the person in front of her. Although she was always happy and friendly, she knew she had to be careful around people until she knew what their intentions were. She deemed him friendly enough.

With a smile, she spoke up, "Hello! Good morning. I am doing well today, getting ready to train for the Clone Technique and then after that, the Transformation Technique! How are you doing on this lovely morning?" It was obvious in her tone, and her previous actions, that she was indeed very excited about her training. To an outsider, that might seem weird or unusual. But to her, it was just normal. She had always grown up being taught that jutsu were very important assets to ninja, and that the only way to obtain them was through vigorous training everyday.

[oh! okay, thank you very much!! ^^)
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:53 pm
(I would count all wc in the topic)

After she would say, "Hello! Good morning. I am doing well today, getting ready to train for the Clone Technique and then after that, the Transformation Technique! How are you doing on this lovely morning?" Mitsui thought to himself, Wow, she is really friendly and enthusiastic. Something more people should have. Mitsui like this girl too. He would think about what to say for a second and then say, "I am doing well too. Would you like me to teach you those jutsu? My name is Mitsui, nice to meet you." Mitsui would wait for a response.

Mitsui also realized that his extra Byakugan can help in something he did not think of. He could sense chakra. Mitsui would not turn it on, else he might have a few awkward questions. Mitsui would use it passively so he could practice using it.
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:04 pm
Hikari, at first, was a little shocked that a complete stranger would offer to teach her the two jutsu she needed to learn. I guess Leaf shinobi are very nice and friendly! I don't know if this would happen in any other village! But I'm sure glad he showed up! After recovering from her very brief shock, she got very excited. "Thank you very much! I really appreciate it! Nice to meet you Mitsui, my name is Hikari Hyuuga." 

She waited a few seconds before deciding to move on to her next question, one that was more important to her at the moment. "Would you like to start now? The training and teaching I mean." With the help of this man, I should be able to learn these jutsu very quickly! Then maybe tomorrow, or whenever sensei will see me, I can show him how far I've come and I'll be able to finally become a genin! Her thoughts were pumping herself up, the idea of being a genin like a small dream to her. Almost like a small milestone she had to pass before she could be truly great like her mother. That was her dream, to be the greatest medical ninja, even to surpass all the legends that have come before her.

[Total WC so far: 721]
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:55 pm
Mitsui would be happy to start now. Mitsui would hope she did not ask about his past. That was not something that such a nice girl should hear about. Mitsui thought that this was a good time so he would say, "Sure, lets start." "The clone jutsu has 3 hand seals. They are done in this order. Ram, Snake and then tiger. Then, imagine something human sized that you want to be, and then for a short period of time, you will turn into that thing. I can give you a demonstration."

Mitsui would do the Ram, snake, and Tiger hand sign at 50 speed so that she could see them, and then quickly make an identical version of Mitsui. Mitsui would then say, "The clones will mimic your movements, the jutsu is good for confusing an opponent." (You will gain 10 ap for each post you don't spend ap. So, you don't need to worry about using up all your ap.)

Last edited by Mitsui the Heart Eater<33 on Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:21 pm
Hikari watched intently at what Mitsui did, remembering what he said from earlier in the school year when her sensei had said the same thing. Okay, focus. Your sensei has prepared you well for this jutsu. And this man has shown you well how to do it too. Taking a deep breath, Hikari closed her eyes to focus and build up her confidence in getting the jutsu right. 

Once she was done, her eyes shot open and her hands started moving. Ram. Snake. Tiger. "Clone Jutsu!" There was a small puff of smoke that quickly cleared away to show an exact copy of herself. She walked forward, eyeing the clone to make sure it was good enough to pass the test. "I-I did it! I actually made a clone of myself!" She turned to face Mitsui, her eyes shining at her accomplishment. Now, am I ready for the Transformation Technique? 

[WC: 871] [Clone Technique Learned!]
Matteo
Matteo
Citizen

Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:04 pm
Mitsui would tell Hikari, "Good job, you learn quickly." Mitsui thought that she took way less time to learn that then when Mitsui did. Mitsui was definitely a rather poor student at that time, but this girl seemed to be much better of one.

Mitsui would now move on to the Transformation jutsu. It was a jutsu that is considered one of the hardest E rank jutsu. Mitsui would think about the Transformation jutsu for a second. He would think about the jutsu for a second to remember what the jutsu needed. He then would proceed to say, "So, this jutsu, you do the Dog, Boar and then Ram seal. Mitsui would do those specific hand seals and would turn into one of the people that was looking at him that moment. Specifically, a person who was in a suit and tie and he seemed kind of surprised to see that. After a few seconds, Mitsui would end the jutsu and tell Hikari, "You can try it now."

Mitsui would carefully analyze her chakra flow with his extra byakugan.

(400 words to finish training Byakugan, 297 to be used later)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:56 pm
Approved thus far <3
Hikari Hyuuga
Hikari Hyuuga
Citizen
Survived 2021

Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:57 pm
Hikari beemed at what Mitsui said, she loved training and was glad she was recognized at being a good learner (something which would help her on the path to being a great shinobi). "Thank you Mitsui, you are an excellent teacher!" She smiled radiantly when she said that.

After hearing Mitsui's next words, she got ready again to watch his moves and the end result. If I am correct, this is supposed to be the hardest E rank jutsu to learn, at least for academy students like me...No, I can't worry. I know I can do this jutsu, even if it takes me a thousand tries! Hikari was a bit nervous for this jutsu, the idea of it being the hardest was off setting, even if she tried to believe in herself. She was worried she wouldn't be able to do it and thus, make her a failure.

She was amazed at the transformation Mitsui did, the idea of being able to transform into anything was fascinating to her. So he turned into a man with a suit and tie, that's pretty cool! Okay so who should I transform into? Maybe I'll do mother.

With the image inside her head, Hikari started to focus. Once ready, she started the handsigns. Dog. Boar. Ram. "Transformation Jutsu!" Hikari was enveloped in a cloud of white smoke. When it disappeared, a woman like figure stood in her place. The woman, supposed to be an exact copy of her mother, was a disappointment. Her hair was brown, not the silky black of her mother, and she was curvier and thicker than the real Yuki. Hikari released the jutsu, and got ready to try again. She knew Mitsui would not know who she was trying to transform into, but all that mattered was that she knew what Yuki looked like.

"I'm trying to transform into my mom, Yuki. That woman earlier was all wrong. The hair, the body shape. All completely wrong." Hikari thought it was wise to tell Mitsui that it was wrong, so he wouldn't be wondering why she was doing it again. 

Hikari did the required handsigns and tried again. "Transformation Jutsu!" After the smoke cleared, Hikari was pleased with how she looked. The woman she was transformed as looked just like how she remembered her mother; beautiful, young, alive. The jutsu, she noted, did not capture all the beauty of a person. It is merely a copy of the original, and nothing can beat something original.

"This", she started, moving to fully face Mitsui, "is how she looked. She was truly someone beautiful." She smiled at the memory of her mother, whom she missed dearly. I know they are watching me from wherever they are. I bet mom is happy I chose to transform into her. I'll make them really proud one day, when I can save lots of people.

In the blink of an eye, she ended the jutsu, returning to her normal, white haired, short self. "I would say that I finally learned that jutsu, do you agree Mitsui?" After saying that, she came to a realization. "Uhm Mitsui, since I finished that jutsu as well. Does that mean you will be leaving, or that we are done training?" It seems to have only been an hour or so, we still have the whole day to train. I wouldn't want to waste the day, not with all the daylight left to train in. But what else can I do? I don't know any more jutsu, and if he leaves I may have to just do push ups or something. If only he were a Hyuuga, then he could help me with my Byakugan. I need to activate it so I can learn all the techniques that are unique to my clan. Oh well, I guess I have to wait to see what he says.

[WC: 1,517] [Learned the Transformation Technique!]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum