Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Substitute TeacherToday at 6:55 amAyato HyuugaKintsugi is hereToday at 5:39 amHanzo UchihaA new man Today at 5:37 amHanzo UchihaThe first few steps in Today at 5:36 amHanzo UchihaThe wolf and the lambToday at 5:34 amHanzo UchihaMay the gods bless the broken roadToday at 5:33 amHanzo UchihaShinji's Brazen ArrivalToday at 5:28 amHanzo UchihaMeeting under the moonToday at 4:56 amHanzo UchihaA Solemn Meeting [Junko]Today at 4:55 amHanzo UchihaLearning The RopesToday at 3:59 amAizen Chinoike
Top posting users this month
158 Posts - 22%
139 Posts - 19%
86 Posts - 12%
70 Posts - 10%
56 Posts - 8%
52 Posts - 7%
51 Posts - 7%
38 Posts - 5%
38 Posts - 5%
34 Posts - 5%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Anonymous

The Forest of Fire - Page 2 Empty Re: The Forest of Fire

Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:48 pm
Salzem blocked Kaos's shoulder slash with his mouth blade. In response to Kaos's uppercut, Salzem twisted his head out of the way, slashing at Kaos's belly with his Olympia (Sharpness 50 + 20). As Kaos jumps back, hit or not, Kaos asks how his training has been going. He assumes that he won't be able to talk with his mouth covered in katana, but this was another thing he picked up while mastering this style of swordplay.

"Fine. Salzem said, voice slightly obscured by the hilt in his mouth. Salzem would then watch as Kaos began circling him. Salzem would wait for a moment when Kaos was right in front of him, before crossing his arms in front of him.

"Oni..." He growled, facing his opponent. "Giri!" Salzem uncrossed his arms quickly, Forming them into an X as he lunged toward Kaos, twisting his neck to that the mouth-blade was horizontal in the middle. This move, also known as Demon Slash, was designed to cut the opponent three ways. An 'X' from either shoulder to opposite hip, and a slash from the top of the torso to the bottom of the belly. (Speed 90 Sharpness: Olympia: 50+20 One winged Angel: 100+20 Katana: 50 + 20)
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen
Stat Page : Kaos
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Vagabonds
Ryo : 10250

Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:24 pm
Kaos jumps out of the way of the attack, laughing. He says, "That really has to be useful to be able to use three blades at a time. And you're able to speak."
He lands, and moves out of the way of Sal's next attack. He looks at Sal, and says, "Don't know why you're frustrated at me, not like I've done much. Remember, I'm just here after my village got attacked. So what's bugging you enough that you try and slash me in thirds?"
He swings his katana lazily in the air, as he waits for a response from Sal.

[twc 739, 172 left over, 3k/3k dust cloud]
Anonymous

Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:50 pm
Salzem paused when Kaos said that. He was right. He actually tried to kill him. He lowered his blades. Salzem's mouth went slack and his Katana fell from it, hitting the earthen floor with a 'poof'. He felt sick. He might've continued to pursue Kaos with killer intent if he hadn't pointed it out to him. He looked up at Kaos, preparing to answer his question.

"Its..." Salzem sighed, pulling his mask back over his face. "A man killed my friend, Isshin right in front of me. He was never pursued by the jounin or even Anbu. This man took his body doing Hokage knows what to the body and all I can do I wait and hope he's foolish enough to stumble like the idiot his Is back into konoha!" Salzem's voice went from quiet to loud as his speech went on. He was more sad than angry now. Memories of his late friend flashing behind his eyes. All the strength seemed to leave him and he fell back, sitting on a stump he had created with his "Daytime Tiger".  He looked up at Kaos, eyes full of pain.

"Perhaps you've seen him?" Salzem described the killer in great detail. He hoped Kaos knew something, anything that would give him a reason to live a little while longer.
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:30 pm
Kaos pauses, his memory flashes to another encounter, of a time past. He sighs, then says, "I've might of, I've seen a guy with a dead body, both taken by someone else, not of Konoha. Interesting part was that there was a konoha shinobi who seemed ditzy, and not helpful in anyway, who let the guy take both the guy and the dead body. Sorry, but I no longer had cared, and to be honest, at first, I had defended the guy, because I didn't know what was going on. I had been attacked, and had recovered then everything went to well chaos."
He sighs, and then says, "The guy was of the same group I believe as that one at the gate, the one who sent the shriek to announce their presence. They had the same signal on their stuff so I assume they are together, find the group, probably find the person you're looking for."
He then stops for a second, taking a deep breath in, and says, "Want to jutsu train? I'm honestly not wanting to spar after that last attempt."
Anonymous

Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:14 pm
Salzem glared at Kaos as he spoke.

"You DEFENDED HIM!!!?" Salzem growled. He rose from his stump menacingly. Even though he knew he couldn't catch Kaos, he was all too tempted to try. Then, like a wave, common sense took over once again and he raised his hands submissively  as his rage subsided.

"No.... No... It wasn't your fault... You didn't know..." Salzem grumbled, the last of his menace dissipating. Kaos was ignorant to the crime of this man. There was no reason to be angry at an innocent bystander doing what he thought was right, however, this information left Salzem wanting. He felt he was SO close to finding this man. He would just need to push a little farther. At Kaos's request to jutsu train, Salzem shook his head. No... No.... he needed to clear his head, Calm....

"I appreciate the offer Kaos, but I have to go now, clear my head." With that, Salzem would wander back into the forest, trying to clear his mind and analyze the facts as he knew them to get himself that much closer to getting closer to the murderer.

(TWC: 1416)

(exit)

Claiming 7 stats, the remaining 718 points of Daytime Tiger
Kaos
Kaos
Citizen

Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:33 pm
kaos exits

seeing as how i'm dying anyways, i'm not claiming anything.
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:35 pm
Approved. <3