Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Where the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki HyuugaLate Night Customers!!Yesterday at 1:37 pmKutari Uchiha
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 0

Finding a Training Partner - Page 4 Empty Re: Finding a Training Partner

Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:09 am
Yen glanced at the boy and the shift of the wind was an indication he was on the right track . Yen smiled as he created another shark out of chakra pleased with Cole. "Dont fret over failure for you would never learn if you succeed. This challenge is acceptance and knowing your place in the spectrum. The elements are beyond our control hence that's why they outlast us. Fire always is made Despite how you look at it. When you can't make it 20 others can. The wind always blows east, west, north, south. It won't ever stop . Water keeps flowing through the rivers, lakes, and oceans in the endless dance. The earth beneath our feet always there when we jump and pulled down with gravity. The elements can wait  you have to learn to be one with them that's the thing. Don't force it just let it come to you." 

Yen then began to call on his chakra as he returned focus to his technique. He released and examined the quality of the sharks he made as they swam around the water sphere. Yen chuckled as he noted the details and  The sharks swam around in a ferocity that astounded yen as  he made another shark marking that 4. Yen grew curious  as he noted his improvements in the technique yet figured that the sharks needed to become more fearsome as yen began to pump more chakra into the water making them more ferocious looking as they gained more power swimming around creating a small vortex as the sharks circled around
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Travin Iburi
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default
Clan Specialty : Ninjutsu

Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:04 am
Cole listened as yen spoke about failing. He knew that yen was right, but cole had never like to fail at something he normally didn't, and he did want to start. Yen had given cole more motivation to get a grasp on this now then he had before. When he first started it was for his clan and to get his elements down, but now it was for himself to show to himself that he could do it, and could do anything that he set his mind to even tiajutsu. Which he never was that good at, but he was decent enough to not die from it. He pushed his chakra even harder then ever before to turn it into the wind nature. He pushed the chakra from his feet and with a strong push. He created a wind powerful enough to blow all the grass over in a ten meter area. The grass flowed like it was the waves of an ocean. Cole was happy that he had finally done it. He had got the hang of his wind element.

He then looked to yen who was now creating some pretty nasty looking sharks. They would swim around the water sphere violently, and cole couldn't help but think that the last place he wanted to be was in that bubble of water that yen had created. Cole set down and got in an Indian style position. He was a bit wore out after learning 2 C rank jutsu to go with an A rank jutsu, and then on top of that he got control of his wind element as well. He would set and watch as yen molded the sharks from his hand and they swim ed around in the sphere. “thanks for the training yen but im beat. You older and stronger then me right now I know this much, but I want to see you finish this jutsu. It looks so cool” cole would tell yen as he sit down.

“maybe after we get done training we could go get some food. I don't know about you but im starving” cole would add as he watched yen. His stomach making a growling noise.

(WC-367 TWC-6567
wind element 2100 from other post link below and 2198 words form this training.
wind element 4000-4000)
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : https://www.narutoroleplaygame.com/t57215-alister-the-voice-yamaguchi
Remove Remove Default

Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:56 am
Yen smiled as he noted the air change as cole took his words into consideration and gained a great deal of control of the wind. "I'm impressed Cole. And your beat eh? Training partakes reality as if your beat now you won't learn to push yourself to an act of great will consistently till you need it most.  I'm sure physical ly your still stronger then me I never prided myself on my strength or speed. It is a challenge to be savy for Knowledge but I'm one who would take more then a sword to take down. Yet Like a shark is drawn to blood we draw ourselves to gain more power. If you think that's insane well what about beating someone with a finger?" Yen smiled as he spoke as the sharks looked about ready to to thrash out of the sphere "luckily they are my sharks otherwise they might hurt. " Yen Chuckled as his fourth sharks emerged weaker then the other sharks. Yen frowned as he noted the diffrence  and realized that it wasn't balanced yen shook his head as he let go of the sphere and turned towards Cole. "Well I cook a bit so food outta be a good choice".Yen however was stumped as he thought over the jutsu yet smiled. "That rain techniques has a lot of potential in it but you must be careful with your techniques sometime s if not careful you will find that techniques can be costly"
Travin Iburi
Travin Iburi
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Stat Page : Travin Iburi
Remove Remove Remove Bukijutsu Remove Remove Ninjutsu Remove Remove Default

Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:15 pm
Cole would listen to yen as he spoke. Cole knew that yen told him everything he would need to know. He learned to day that yen might be the smartest person he had ever met, and because of that cole hoped that they could train again someday. Maybe even spar next time and see who would win. That was something cole liked to do he liked to fight others and see who was stronger. Not to harm them or kill them at least not fellow ninja of the leaf anyway, but just to see were he stood against them. Every time he lost a fight it pushed him to work harder.

Cole watched as yen let go of the jutsu and talked about the sharks, as well he as he told cole useful information about his self. Cole found out that yen would be hard to hurt if they ever did do that spar. Yen then agreed with cole about going to get some food. Cole would turn and start to walk away “i know of a place in town called Ichiraku's I'm pretty sure you probably been their before everyone knows it but they have good ramen” cole would tell yen. He would then proceed with small talk if yen wanted to go as well. He would try and get yen to tell him how his clan has bugs living inside them. Cole was all ways wanting to know more about others clans.

exit
(WC-244 TWC-6811)
(claiming water whip jutsu C rank, water prison jutsu C rank, rain tiger at will jutsu A rank, wind element finished, and 34 stats)
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default
Village : Hoshigakure
Ryo : 223500

Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:04 am
Approved @ Cole <3
Alister Yama
Alister Yama
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Missing-Nin (D-rank)
Remove Remove Default

Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:08 am
Yen smiled as he watched Cole run off once he had to learn a lot on his own however yen had only one other training partener well she now must've been home as he turned and glanced at the sky now the sun setting and his rain long dispersed yen thought with contemplation on the idea of taking on a few students after all it would ensure that as a instructor it'll only be fair as the team's were needed for missions. Yet this was a thought as he steadied his straw hat and noted his progress on his techniques as training was a grand sight of who he was. Perhaps one will take up my own technique at sometime from me when they are ready of course. But Cole here will improve greatly at one point he might match up to me as long as he keeps up with his ideals and focuses on the world . Yen would think to himself as he noted that his improvements will continue on. Yen whistled a rather menencing song as he headed home enjoying the last of the sun as night approached from the east.
(Exit)

Twc: 5,233

Claiming +16 stats (maximum reached) +1,000 ryo

Learned rain tiger at will 4,000 words

+1,233 words to five shark feeding frenzy
Akihana Akari
Akihana Akari
Citizen
Stat Page : [url=statpage]Stat Page[/url]
Remove Iryōjutsu Ninjutsu Remove Default