Naruto RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JOIN OUR DISCORD
SITE RATING
RPG Rating 2 1 2
Swearing and mature language is permitted, with some limits.
Mild sexual innuendo and references permitted.
Violence is allowed, with some limitations.
THE NRPG STAFF

BOSS MAN
COORDINATORS
BALANCE MODS
APPROVAL MODS
Kage

HOVER TO REVEAL KAGE

Bijuu

HOVER TO REVEAL OWNER

Important Links

Latest topics
Surviving the Apparition of MalevolencyToday at 4:36 amKaiya UchihaWhere the men shall gatherToday at 12:55 amAkaime ChinoikeTea Shop on the Corner Pt1Today at 12:45 amJoro ShokkuMapping the VillageYesterday at 11:44 pmJoro ShokkuIlluminate the UmbraYesterday at 9:41 pmAkaime ChinoikeA Tale of Tribulations and MysteryYesterday at 8:25 pmAkaime ChinoikeLate Night OutYesterday at 7:19 pmAzuki ShinodaTaking Down the Mob in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:45 pmMizaki HyuugaMissing People in Hoshi!!Yesterday at 2:01 pmMizaki HyuugaA meet in HoshiYesterday at 1:48 pmMizaki Hyuuga
Top posting users this month
238 Posts - 43%
76 Posts - 14%
65 Posts - 12%
40 Posts - 7%
33 Posts - 6%
26 Posts - 5%
24 Posts - 4%
17 Posts - 3%
17 Posts - 3%
16 Posts - 3%
Copyright©
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden © Masashi Kishimoto
Naruto RPG
Naruto Role Play Game
(Forum RPG) ©
Staff and Members.

Naruto and Shippuden remain the intellectual property of Masashi Kishimoto and are not affiliated with this site. Content crafted here is the sole creation of its contributors, staff, and members. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or use of this content is strictly prohibited. NRPG does not claim ownership of any images utilized on the platform; all images belong to their original owners.
Protected by Copyscape
Go down
Eiatsu
Eiatsu
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 500

Two can be as bad as One Empty Two can be as bad as One

Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:22 am
Two can be as bad as One Ayufm6H

Today was a training day. That meant no slacking off. That meant getting down to work. She had already had her day of rest- which she turned into a day of jogging for some reason, and now Eiatsu was ready to get down to the nitty gritty of actual training. The moment she awoke that day, after making the triplets breakfast and sending them off to the academy, she got ready to go. Thirty minutes after she awoke, the girl was outside and leaving the academy. She wore a black shirt and dark blue shorts along with worn combat boots. Her thick black hair hung around her face as usual as she walked through the village towards the training grounds.

Upon getting there, the girl would stretch her arms into the air. What would she do today? Eiatsu looked to the side thoughtfully as her eyes narrowed somewhat. Being here in the training yard reminded her of when she was younger. The girl would spend hours in these fields. She'd come before the sun had risen and would stay until long after the sun set. Her father would make her do it. Of course, he wouldn't stay here with her. No, he'd go home and come check on her during the day or have her siblings do it. Of course he wouldn't stay out in the hot sun all day training... That wasn't his place apparently.

What had she been sent out here to even do? Eiatsu tried to recall the purpose of the torturous training she had undergone as a child. The girl closed her eyes as she began to do her exercises. She'd jog in place while stretching out her arms, getting as much motion as possible to loosen herself up and warm up. A deep breath escaped her lips as she recalled what the whole deal had been about. Her father had been trying to teach her a fire release jutsu when she was younger. After she learned it, her rarely brought it up. The memory of it was very faint. Could she even do it anymore?

If she recalled correctly, the jutsu was a simple fire breathing one that let out a small stream of fire. After her father saw the girl use it, he was convinced that was the sign to push her training to the next level. So, upon preforming it once or twice, the jutsu was pushed from her memory and filled with more training. Now that she thought about it, the jutsu might be useful for smaller things and creating easy distractions during missions. It'd also probably help her build her stamina wouldn't it? Opening her eyes, Eiatsu tried to remember the proper hand seals for it. She recalled the feeling of molding and kneading the katon chakra in her chest and expelling it forth. The sensation of changing her very chakra was always somewhat exhilarating. It was Eiatsu changing the very nature of herself.

Eiatsu would take in a deep breath as she recalled the half tiger seal needed to preform the jutsu. She willed the chakra into it's place and began to knead it. After a few moments, everything began to slowly move into place. Eiatsu felt the warmth build in her chest and spread out up her throat. Then, opening her mouth, a small stream of fire would bubble forth from within. It wasn't too impressive, but fire was fire after all. The stream would die down almost immediately as she lowered her hands and closed her mouth. As she did so, the sound of an approaching shinobi met her ears. The girl would turn and look towards where she heard the noise.

”Hello?”

Spoiler:

Last edited by Eiatsu on Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fa Zheng
Fa Zheng
Citizen
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Ryo : 700

Two can be as bad as One Empty Re: Two can be as bad as One

Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:55 am
Fa Zheng lazily traveled through the village. His sleek boots scuff the ground with each step. His gloved hands were placed in either of his cavernous pockets in his pants. He wore an elaborate silky green outfit, with purple sash tied around his hip. As far as ninjas wen it was probably more showy than a normal one would normally wear. He walked about with a smirk on his face that never went away, and just looking at that face made you want to slap him in the face.

It'd been some time since he honed some of his skills, and the idea of training seamed like an acceptable way to sped his day. Though he was a bit of a lazy sod he didn't think training would be much fun. However he'd loose respect around this town if he let his skills flop. 

He knew there were plenty of spots in town for a guy like him to train in peace and quiet. However he was the type of guy who like to see people hard at work. It was dumb but he got a warm spot in his heart seeing all the youngsters working their butts off at the training ground. He was absolutely no good with Ninjutsu, she he didn't even have to worry about them feeling any inadequacy around him. Tai was pretty low key as far as visuals went. 

He strolled into the field and noticed off in the distance a young lady testing out a Jutsu. Long ago Fa Zheng had been in a similar place in life. However just from the lady testing out a jutsu made her more powerful than Fa could ever hope to be. He discovered very early that his Chakra was pretty flimsy. So he'd been forced to develop his mind and his body.

All that in mind he allowed himself to get probably a little too close to the practicing girl. He noticed his presence and let out a vocalized word.

Fa Zheng let out a 'Tch' From his mouth. Some ninja he was, couldn't even properly creep on a lady. "Sorry to distract you from you training." He announced in a deep baritone. "I was just interested in seeing the results of your training. So don't let me stop you, I want to see what you've got going on there." He motioned for her to continue with the fire.
Eiatsu
Eiatsu
Citizen

Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:07 pm
Eiatsu's brows furrowed gently as she looked over the man who had approached the training field. He certainly was... something. The man stood over a foot taller than she did, towering over her. However, that wasn't the most noticeable thing about him. No, it was his rather stupid looking outfit. What kind of shinobi wore an outfit made of silk that was such an obnoxious green color? The purple sash too... Not only was it impractical and silly looking, but purple on green? This man had absolutely no taste. The very sight of his messily and mismatched sash tied around his hip made the girl cringe. The stupid smirk on his face was the cherry on the idiocy sundae. As she thought these thoughts, the girl would preform the seal needed for her small fire technique, casually blowing the flames out of her mouth once more to get use to the technique. Still, even as she preformed the jutsu, the shinobi's very appearance was simply... bugging her.

Still, the girl didn't let her face convey any of this. Her eyes simply shifted to glance at him as he approached her. Eiatsu was not prepared for what came next. Was... was the man singing to her? He was wearing an outfit made of silk and singing his words out to her. Her face grew a bit pale as both of the girl's eyes narrowed in his direction. Eiatsu took in a deep breath as she began to jog in place, trying to keep her body from growing still. As she did so, rolling her shoulders, the girl glanced over her shoulder towards him for a moment. Was he for real? How flamboyant could a shinobi be!? Why would he do something like that? Eiatsu stared at him, dislike clear on her face before she turned from him and sighed. He looked a lot older than her, and she didn't recognize him as a genin she had met before... That meant this idiot was probably higher rank.

A heavy and depressed sigh would escape the girl's mouth at the thought of this type of person being above her in the hierarchy of the village. Eiatsu would stop her jogging in place as she brought her hands up to preform the seal for her jutsu once more. However, instead of beginning to knead the chakra and preform it, she'd speak softly. ”Ah... this is just a simply exercise, nothing worth watching.” Her voice was firm despite it's soft tone. ”Although... I am interested in why you have chosen to wear such a flamboyant outfit and sing,” she spoke. As she did this, the girl began to knead the chakra in her chest once more. Slowly, the chakra would move up to her mouth before streaming from her mouth in a snake like fashion, flickering out in a simple straight line. The man might feel the heat of the fire depending on how close her was to her.

Ignoring the man for now, Eiatsu crossed her arms thoughtfully, thinking to herself. The technique was so simple, and the hand sign needed for it was rather... small. The girl was sure she could make this easier. Eiatsu would take a step away from the man, closing her eyes as she took in a deep breath and focused. Ninjutsu was her specialty, doing something like this with an E ranked jutsu would be cake... right? Exhaling gently, she focused her mind, attempting to knead the chakra within her chest. Slowly, the girl would force her chakra up through her chest. The flames would soon flicker out of her mouth, filling the space in front of her. Both her hands had been resting on her hips as she did.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Eiatsu on Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fa Zheng
Fa Zheng
Citizen

Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:52 pm
The veins in Fa's head bulged as he clenched his teeth and tried to maintain his smirk. A guy tries to be nice around here and that's how he's treated, cheeky little brat. From his mouth he extracted a sigh as the girl seemed to regard him with little interest. Call it ego, but he felt like he was a man more worthy of regard. Sure he'd as of yet failed to make a name for himself in the village, but that day was to come yet.

He was of no Illusions of himself. He was never the type of person to aim for glory, and leadership. However he did expect some common manners from those below him. Considering she was practicing such a minor jutsu she was most definitely below him. He spat out a 'Tch' and ran his hand through his hair to calm himself down. Just was just a did, and he couldn't blame her for her lack of manners. He wasn't crazy. Besides as of yet she hadn't said anything outright rude, she just had an attitude. Fa had lived amongst Bandits long enough to be able to accept when certain people lacked class.

"Even if your practice isn't worth watching, it's still very much worth being watched." In better times he'd wished to use his keen mind to become a sage and dispense knowledge to people as he traveled the roads. "I'd like to render advice if I could. What's a Jounin for if not to teach?" He ignored the sternness of her own comment, and replied with a friendliness of his own. He couldn't blame her for being so guarded. This place was fucking creepy, if he was young like her he'd be twice as guarded.

Then she dropped the bomb. She insulted his outfit. And his voice. *Shrug* He gritted his teeth one more. How dare she? This outfit was made of the finest materials in the land. Silk from Ame, thread from Suna, Leather from the land of fire. What did a popper like her known of fashion? These materials were gathered up after countless raids, and pillages. All orchestrated by him!

As she released her mastered stream of fire from her mouth Fa leapt at her, bringing his open hand down upon her head. He clenched a handful of hair, and yanked her upwards off of her feet. He stood their with his arm extended, and with her dangling inches above the ground, her face pointing away from him. He took several moments to breath, and calm himself. "You must think yourself incredibly witty to say such things to me." He thought of what to say next, and could only growl. "Good god! What made you think that'd be a proper introduction for yourself! Any number of introductions would have been better. I would have done it differently, well of course I would have! It is not flamboyant to dress oneself in the results of a long and distinguished career! I am... God dammit woman you've made me so mad!"

He stopped and shook her head for a moment to make sure she was paying attention. "What do you have to say for yourself young lady?" 
Eiatsu
Eiatsu
Citizen

Tue Jun 30, 2015 3:43 pm
Eiatsu caught sight of the veins from the corner of her eyes. Was he really getting that upset by those words? How immature was that... She'd sigh softly to herself. This meant she'd have to apologize later. Oh well, no harm done really. She had simply let her mouth run more than she should have, and now his feelings were seemingly marred. Any adult would probably not let the opinions of someone as young as her cause any further tribulation, right? Right? So, Eiatsu merely kept to herself silently as she continued her training, continuing to knead chakra within her chest as her arms crossed thoughtfully.

Now that she was thinking about it, there was another fireball technique that her father had been intent on teaching to her. It was a more advanced version of the fire stream technique. If she recalled correctly, this was one of the key jutsu of the Uchiha clan. Or rather, it was one they liked to show off by having their children learn it at a young age to show how 'talented' they were. In reality, Eiatsu had forgotten it as much as the other jutsu she learned as a child. Once she became an actual genin, such a flashy Jutsu hadn't been used... ever. In fact, Eiatsu wasn't sure she ever even used the jutsu outside of family events or the three times her father wanted to show off.

As the man continued speaking, she would continue to try and recall how the jutsu went, ignoring him for the most part. After all, she was training and he was the one who approached her. Originally he had said he just wanted to watch, but now he was trying to butt into her training? Eiatsu's eyes narrowed silently. Glancing over her shoulder, the girl spoke calmly. ”Only a small fraction of Jounin teach. A Jounin is to act as the special military elite of the village, protecting it for the good of all.” Frankly, she didn't want such a sensitive man even trying to teach her. Emotional people like him made mistakes. Mistakes cost lives.

Eiatsu would continue her training, slowly building the heat and releasing it into a stream once more. It was then that she felt the man's hand wrap around locks of her hair. Was he really doing this? Eiatsu would wince weakly but show no further discomfort as she was dragged up by her hair. The flames that flickered from her mouth would sputter out of control for a moment from the sudden action. Soft embers of the flames would be tossed by the wind as the girl's control of the fire was lost for a brief moment because of the man's sudden actions. The embers would get dangerously close to the man's rather interesting clothes.

As he spoke, the girl remained silent, her arms still apparently crossed from what the man would be able to see from behind. When he finished, Eiatsu remained silent for a moment before letting out a deep sigh. ”I apologize. I wasn't aware I was speaking to a genin in the body of a Jounin. I apologize for assuming an adult would be able to act as an adult,” she spoke, her voice was as calm as usual. However, as she finished speaking, the girl would let out a soft whistle, as if impressed by something. ”I'm amazed that you've managed to create such an illustrious career with such flammable clothing... Tell me, since when is it a good idea to put silk near fire?” she'd ask, her voice very deadpan as flames would begin to appear on the sleeves of his shirt. Silk, you see, is one of the most flammable fabrics outfits can be made of. So, surely, the flames would make quick work of the rather flamboyant outfit.

Spoiler:
Fa Zheng
Fa Zheng
Citizen

Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:52 pm
'This idiot's doing a fire style jutsu into the wind.'  Fa thought as he side stepped the embers from her jutsu. She swung along with him as he avoided the bright sparks, and refused to be the least bit social with him.

"Well that didn't sound like an apology at all." He mused. "A man does everything he can to be nice." He sighed to himself, giving a half hearted shrug. "Well I certainly hope you skill grows into that ego of yours. Though if you don't know better than to practice a fire technique facing the wind I don't have much hope."

"I just want you to know, I won't let this affect us professionally. I don't mind smart mouths, I really don't. I'm one myself with the time call for it. It's just I can't let you act this way even once, or you'll think you can get away with it."

By her hair Fa Zheng slammed the young lady face first into the ground. Hard enough to make her pass, out and break a few bones, but not hard enough to kill her.

He let out a sigh as he slung her limp body over his shoulder, and made his way to the hospital.

Sure he'd just attacked her, but he wasn't a bad guy he'd take her to a hospital and make sure that she made a full recovery. He wished no ill will to the young lady, he did however hope that she would learn to respect her seniors after something like this. As he made his journey with her laying uncocious over his shoulder he reached into her pockets and dug out whatever money she had on her. 500 ryo? seemed like enough to cover her hospital bills, and pay for Fa's private lesson.

(hope our next thread goes better :p )
(1236)
+6 stas
+500 Ryo,
and exiting.
Eiatsu
Eiatsu
Citizen

Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:16 pm
”Apparently he does everything but not be a fucking moron,” she grumbled, her patience growing thin. This guy was a newcomer in her village. He had fucked over some other village and come running to them. What respect did he deserve? Eiatsu would sigh as she listened to him. ”I wasn't facing into the wind. I turned to avoid shooting flames into your silk outfit.” She'd roll her eyes as she spoke, not that he'd see it.

When he started to go on about not wanting anything to effect them professionally, the girl let out an audible scoff. Really? What kind of jackass was he. Did he really think she was some stupid little kid? When he moved to try and slam her into the ground, she acted. In a cloud of smoke, Fa Zheng would find his hands holding onto a thin log. There would be small strands of black hair entwined in his fingers from where the girl had pulled away, not caring much if some of her hair got yanked out during the jutsu. The arms that appeared to be crossed from behind really weren't. The girl had been planning to do this for quite some time and was preparing her hand signs. If he looked around, the man would notice it was one of the training logs set up by students to practice their punching at.

Eiatsu had outsmarted the Jounin. He found no ryo on the training log because, well, why would she put Ryo on the log? That made no sense. Instead, Eiatsu had switched with the log and went on her way as the smoke cleared. She'd have used the momentum from the technique to get the heck out of dodge. Eiatsu may have personally felt she was smarter than him, but she wasn't stupid enough to try fighting him one on one- at least not yet.

Spoiler:
Isamu Hayato
Isamu Hayato
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Missing-Nin (C-rank)
Stat Page : Stat Page
Remove Remove Default
Remove Remove Remove Remove Remove Default
Village : Missing Ninja
Ryo : 5000

Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:53 pm