HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Copyright
Naruto, Naruto Shippuden
© Masashi Kishimoto

Naruto RPG © LostLegend

©opyrighted
All things created on this site are the works of their respective owners, Masashi Kishimoto, LostLegend, Cloud, Masuru, Jinchuriki3, and all related topic and forum creators. Information may not be taken from forum descriptions, category descriptions, topics or posts without the creator's permission in any way, shape or form. Anyone who copies the site's content without said creators permission will be tracked down and punished.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Finder
New PM's : 0
Important Threads

Poll
How did you find this site?
Search engine
61%
 61% [ 155 ]
Word of mouth
19%
 19% [ 48 ]
Forum advert
3%
 3% [ 7 ]
Social media
2%
 2% [ 6 ]
Other
15%
 15% [ 37 ]
Total Votes : 253
V6 Staff List

Administrators:
Kurisu Ametsuchi
Viper Uchiha
Echo Uchiha
Koroshi Uchiha

Moderators:
Youka Tau
Akihana Akari
Ganki Sakura
Risako Akara
Ashie Uchiha
Maku

Bijuu and Kage

Original Bijuu

1-Tails: Koroshi's Summon
2-Tails: N/A
3-Tails: N/A
4-Tails: Kurisu Amersuchi
5-Tails: Denkiteki Hayato
6-Tails: Viper Uchiha
7-Tails: N/A
8-Tails: N/A
9-Tails: Koroshi Uchiha

Clone Bijuu

1-Tails: Mitako Raicho
2-Tails: Primrose Uchiha
3-Tails: Youka Tau
4-Tails: Taios
5-Tails: Akihana Akari
6-Tails: Kaya Ametsuchi
7-Tails: Nobu Sen Katto
8-Tails: Arashi Tekiatsu
9-Tails: Samuru Uchiha

Kage List

Hokage: Kurisu Ametsuchi
Kazekage: Koroshi Uchiha
Hogokage: Denkiteki Hayato
Mizukage: Xyxer Gyojin
Raikage: Youka Tau
Latest topics
» Kalix Terumi
by Kalix Terumi (Wuwu) Today at 6:36 am

» Tetralogy
by Love Sakumo Today at 5:30 am

» Missing-Nin to Wanderer conversion.
by Mercury Akari Today at 5:27 am

» A breather through the streets
by Chisana Kiseki <3 Today at 5:12 am

» Wanderer Rules update.
by Mercury Akari Today at 3:54 am

» V6 Wanderer Rules
by Mercury Akari Today at 3:32 am

» Kirigakure's ANBU Blades
by Akihana Akari Today at 3:31 am

» The Princess That Was Promised (Arashi)
by Akihana Akari Today at 2:34 am

» Some Serious Threads
by Akihana Akari Today at 2:19 am

» The trees are onto us...
by Kyousuke Snow <3 Today at 2:06 am

Top posting users this week
Akihana Akari

Kobayashi Senshi <3

Kaen Yuki <3

Mercury Akari

Orokana <3

Shouhei Sato <3

Hikari Namikaze

Haru Hyuuga

Chisana Kiseki <3

Kalix Terumi (Wuwu)

Twitter

Cursor Enabler
Spoiler:
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

an important notice to any other Canadian

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: an important notice to any other Canadian    Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:29 pm

Hi masorin here saying that i am a Canadian and although that doesn't come up all that often right now i want to tell as many Canadians as i can about a certain issue that would stop us from being able to log in to our accounts or onto the internet.

http://openmedia.ca/meter

our phone and internet providers have it in there head that they want to try per bite billing what that means is every time you watch YouTube every time you log on or refresh a page, and every second your in chat you are going to be charged a little amount, that doesn't sound that bad but lets say its .10 cents a bite that means every second in chat your being billed .10 cents... so naturally we are not happy about this idea I personally say this can just go strait to hell, and i would like to ask that any Canadian join me in saying the big FU to the phone and internet providers of Canada.

now sadly this is a Canadian issue and although that means that only Canadians can sign against it well i personally believe that out cry doesn't hurt our case only theres. So in short if your not a Canadian but still care write up a post telling me what you think and ill include it in my letter to congress if its well worded and respectable. because hay this may be a Canadian problem but if this gets passed on my side of the boarder how long till the bat comes for you guys.
Back to top Go down
Satoru Sougon
Genin
Genin

Fame : 0
Element(s) : Gravity/Lighting
Ryo : 500
100%

PostSubject: Re: an important notice to any other Canadian    Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:32 pm

Not only do I not believe this, but its just illegal to do so, but if they are this is why i have governments

Stats:
Spoiler:

Sougon Jutsu List:
Spoiler:

Lightning Release Jutsu List:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: an important notice to any other Canadian    Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:55 pm

yeah no this is actually happening if you can't belive the open media news sorce how about the actual canadian news program? this is something that needs to be kicked down and i would like to repeat myself in saying that i want constructive words saying "i do not believe it" does not help prevent the reality of it if you have nothing to add against this problem please hold your tongue.
Back to top Go down
Koori Hana
Jounin
Jounin

Fame : 4
Element(s) : Wind
Clan : N/A
Clan Element : N/A
Bloodline : N/A
100%

PostSubject: Re: an important notice to any other Canadian    Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:00 pm

... Seriously? My parents right now have it bad enough with my dad being forced to stay off work due to critical condition, this is just going to screw us and probably a lot more families up and put us in a worse condition. :/ We may be getting 50k to pay off bills, but after that we'll be screwed... this is just worsening it...

I'm not sporty or athletic at all, I'm artistic and the majority of my art involves using the internet... even reading I do on the internet when I cant go out to get books. :/ My inspiration comes from videos giving me ideas to write novels... I'd go outside to get inspiration, but frankly Saskatchewan isn't inspiring whatsoever - it's flat and cold...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW8yVY4TvLI&feature=related
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alaina
Genin
Genin

Fame : 0
Element(s) : Fire
100%

PostSubject: Re: an important notice to any other Canadian    Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:29 pm

@Satoru Sougon wrote:
Not only do I not believe this, but its just illegal to do so, but if they are this is why i have governments

Kay... So this is true babe... Sadly, I can't believe it either, but it is really happening.. Which may cause me to barely be on.. My grandmother is even thinking of getting rid of the computer because of this factor... And It pisses me off that Ontario is letting this go through!

Guest , you make me want to...Puke~

Spoiler:

Stats!:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Denki Hyuuga
Genin
Genin

Fame : 29
Element(s) : Lightning
Clan : Hyuuga
Bloodline : Byakugan/Gentle Fist
Ryo : 150
100%

PostSubject: Re: an important notice to any other Canadian    Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:42 am

What the... you already are paying cable/internet services, they are just asking for more money, that blows dude. I doubt they would do something, this would result in many people just stop using the internet. I really hope this doesn't happen to Canadians, me and my friend from Canada can only talk through the internet, since his phone doesn't have long distance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demetre Hyuuga
Academy Student
Academy Student

Fame : 1
Element(s) : Lightning
Clan : Hyuuga Clan
Clan Element : N/A
Bloodline : Byakugan
100%

PostSubject: Re: an important notice to any other Canadian    Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:26 pm

That's awful..
I'm a Canadian as well and I had no idea this was happening...
That's just plain unfair. Why does the government go and do things like this? It's already hard for most families to meet their usual bills and whatnot, but to go and charge extra for something like this is just wrong. Do they love making people suffer or something?

Strength: 29
Genjutsu: 3
[b]IQ: 25x4 = 100
Speed:24

Health: 10x10= 100
Chakra:20x5=100
Energy:8x10=80

Job: Konoha Village Gate Guard - 50 / month
[/b]

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: an important notice to any other Canadian    Today at 7:50 am

Back to top Go down

an important notice to any other Canadian
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto RPG :: Rules and News :: Introductions and Farewells :: Introduce yourselves!-
Jump to: